Hey faggots, let's all get in worlds.com at the same time for autism and spoops

Hey faggots, let's all get in worlds.com at the same time for autism and spoops.
We must do it for the keks.

worlds.com/download.html

Other urls found in this thread:

freewarefiles.com/Java-Runtime-Environment-JRE-6_program_16852.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger

YOU are the nigger here my friend.

No

I'm not going there again what if the demon(s) gets me.

Maybe might go again.

How is Worlds even around? Like who pays to keep the servers up?

Don't be a pussy.
Let's go kill some niggas.

The page exists.
It is a mistery.

Now thats just creepy. Even more so if the page and servers were only kept alive by some dedicated Worlds fans.

Who cares I've been there once. Some time has passed tho.
I mean like don't you wanna meme in an autistic Second Life?

This is some 2007 Holla Forums-tier shit.

Shut up, faggot, this ain't a raid. It's just having some fun in a videogame.

I guess you are all a bunch of pussies, scared of playing this game.

not your personal army, faggot

Are you a nigger?

Oh shit I need Java 6 to play this nigger game. Some faggot tell me how to get it.

someone needs to start goreposting the fuck out of this board. get reddit out of here.

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

bumb for nigzzz

What the fuck is this shit and why is David Bowie advertising it

It's the embodiment of memes and autism, I've already told you faggot.

epin bumppppp kkkkk

More like 99% of this thread is no fun allowed newfags

Do you even GREGOR, you casual?

Well I was up for it when I saw it in the catalog, but now that OP has acted like such an annoying faggot who is probably from reddit I'm not doing this shit.

Fuck off Reddit you're not funny. Do a flip.

I'm not from reddit you cocksucking nigger.
Changed IDs tho.

Saw a stream of this once….sure why not

You need Java 6.
And to be Vinny :^).

>hey user let's play this shit you made fun of people in real life for suggesting to play decades ago and one of them is ded, another is a married with children wageslave and don't know about rest.
>tfw old
>tfw there is but a little left inside to die

You can always embrace death. Join Nurgle.

Place to gather?

I dont know yet
I need Java 6 to open the damn game

I wonder if I can get it to work on Linux.

freewarefiles.com/Java-Runtime-Environment-JRE-6_program_16852.html heres the link if you want

You have to go back
>>>/cuckchan/

Someone post a link to install Java 6 so i can play the damn game

What do you suggest we use? Lol, haha, heehee, kek, lel, lulz, wew, quq, xex, jaja, yuy, or fefe?

You can make a free account on oracle's website to get older java runtimes.
It's what I did.

Why would you ever trust files off a website called "freewarefiles"?

It requires a bit of hackery in wine to get it working, but it does work.
There was some issues with it, but it functioned for the most part.
I even tried to get the developer tools for making rooms running, but it was totally fucked and documentation was hard to find.

None

The name of Kek has been covered in mud.

Jesus christ.

Out. You have no place in my realm. You who only favor charts and nazism shall have no home in the dreaming. You don't have the mind for it, nor the right kind of spirit.

You would walk these halls without understanding and in so doing drive out the magic that resides.

Worlds.com is a special place, where the elder things reside in a digital fashion. You mental children are not welcome, for you would taint both the holy and profane with your mundane humanity.

How do I get it to work on win7 with the last Java build?

Unnistall current java and install java 6

Tried, didn't really work last time.

Thou ist messing with the Men of Kek. We know unlimited powers from autism and sick bantz. We will conquest your kingdom and destroy you like the ants you are. Lain and the memes are in our side. Who is in yours?

why the = though

I suspect it's a reference to red texting.
This makes me only angrier.

David Bowie
Hanson
The Blair Witch
Sad Panda
Man Baby
The forces of hell
The dreamers
Nexialist

the only people who use the word "kek" the most are halfchan Holla Forums shitters, seems appropriate to me

Your fake gods are nothing compared to Scooby, the god of Nattyness, ebola-Chan the Goddess of Love and Pestilence and Sam Hyde the God of Autistic Bantz. We will end you.

Also, take off David Bowie from your list, meme magic killed him already.

Lain isn't on the side of Holla Forums fags with brains fogged by the weakest and most worthless of memes. Hell, she herself is relatively low on the totem pole

You don't seem to understand.
Remember Tay? She was in some way Lain manifesting in our world by our autism.

Incorrect. He lives on in worlds.com as a Goblin King.

So uh, mind tellign ,eme why you have CP saved user?

I won't judge.

I found this screencap in Hispachan.
Having a screencap of something does not mean you have the whole thing.
I don't have Shovel Dog, for example.

You also seem awfully knowledgeable of the subject there user.
Looks like you've got some explaining to do.

poor girl, how is she now?

I was that guy who caused a massive shitstorm and CP dicussion in a cuckchan /a/ thread where I found and linked a working It's probably still up Tara collection torrent that had all of the videos, no passwords, just straight up Complimentary pedophile conversion slippery slope introductory package that would be the cloient's within the hour.

That's not even the most fucky part about the whole thing

Tara eventually sold out her dad so she could ride the global cock carousel, as she's aroudn 20-19 now and in a thread where she was brought up again we found nudes of her within the hour, so I guess her dad basically did her a favour if she was that rotten anyhow.

I mean there was that one time an user basically did the Pedophiles handbook without ever having read it and ended up grooming his sister via toothbrushing and then shacking up with her for a happy ending, and the time we had a black laggoon thread that devolvedinto actual hardcore mafia criminal activities anons worked for under employment amongst other things

Anime reaches even to the deepest depths of the criminal underworld.

It still won't fix Modern pedo shit taste though, like holy fuck they are almost 99% stereotype, Mark was right about them, they can't hold a candle to any form of culture, and it's always the same low-brow forumspeak shit that is the same with their chatroom's on TOR.

that's because the smarter pedophiles get in to the finance industry, the entertainment industry, or try Religion

Or they're german or japanese.

For some reason or the other, last year on Holla Forums there was this poorly moderated KEbab run pseudo youtube that had dumps of CP all over it, and this user linked people to it, and it had this one japanese video, and well, suffice to say It was basically if Boku no Pico but 3D, andto me telling you this, it's like trying to describe a Cosmic Horror after encounterign one.

You can't call yourself gregor, newfag.

Since this is a worlds thread, how do you feel about worlds exploration videos?

Shilling mine btw

Sure guy, whatever you say

Why must summer be real and not just a meme…

You sound gay.

Because we memed it into existence you goon.

no