People find this character attractive? Like I get it, today's art styles are incredibly cheap and lazy...

People find this character attractive? Like I get it, today's art styles are incredibly cheap and lazy. Not to mention that breasts are illegal in today's Western Animation, but come on. Nicole is not attractive. Needless to say the fan art drawing her as way off model is a blatant exaggeration. Nicole doesn't have breasts and she doesn't have ass and her own male offspring has wider hips than her.

Now let's address the personality of the character, she's awful. She's a combative extremely competent super mom who never loses any actual fight she engages in because the writing wills her to win. And she's also inherently attracted to a worthless tub of lard manchild who is truly good for nothing so her standards when it comes to men are also horrid.

Yet people think this character is enticing/appealing? There are better anthro women than this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

coub.com/view/ulbef
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was her family values, devotion to her family, and faithfulness that balanced out her bad traits and made her have an attractive personality… at least up until season 3+ anyways.

I want to fuck anthropomorphic flat-chested blue cartoon cats. Deal witj it.

She was cute in that one episode.

You answered your own question, user. People are attracted to the only thing that'll give someone like them the time of day.

Hey Holla Forums

Because this place is secretly DeviantArt.

If there are people who can find the characters from steven tumblrverse or adventure time attractive why wouldn't they find nicole attractive too?, I might not be the first to reflect on this but i'm pretty sure when it comes to current western animation everyone's in a helpless and constant state of "beggars can't be choosers" since ugly or goofy is the standard now.

Like pic related. And unlike Nicole, Renamon's flat chest actually helps emphasize her acrobatic battle prowess. So it's similar to Tigress from KFP or the olympic mink from that animated special. Nicole is just flat chested because a common day female character set in modern times is not really allowed to have tits. These days a busty mother like say Peg from Goof Troop? That is not allowed.

I bring tidings of Milfmass past…

Such warmer times back then.

I'd say it's more than just the fact that most female characters in modern days aren't allowed to have tits, whole parts of their identity are stripped away from them. For example, as a mother their are certain feminine traits attributed to the character, gentleness, patience, empathy and understanding, none of these traits are present in Nicole, and they're part of the reason why other anthro MILFS stood out to us.

I'll say another thing that separates older anthro characters from newer ones, is that if they were female, they were allowed to have flaws, and most importantly we were allowed to see them fail and have moments of weakness.

I'd straight up punch a kid if they talked bad about Mrs. Brisby. Fuck this stronk wamen bullshit.

I want furfags to stop samefagging and fuck off.

I wish I could find good rips of Goof.

Well, I'm not going to let your insecurities over your why boner ruin the good time.

Trying to remember which cartoon character I first popped a boner for… Wasn't on CN, Disney, or Nick, My mom hated cable, so it was probably on the Fox Box or WB.
Huh… can't remember much. Just the embarrassingly cringeworthy moments I have related to shows, like choosing deliberately to watch Coconut Fred over whatever else was on, or singing along to Cubix songs, Not the opening one, the Bruce Springsteen ones at the end about never having too much love for your friends.
Might've been Kimiko, or Katnappé from Xiaolin Showdown. Or maybe Tamako from NT Warrior.

Oh, Got it! ABC kids, back when it was on Channel 3 or 4. The Replacements, Agent K. Total Platinum Blond Milf. Not the best, but hey, there's worse things to think are hot.

…Or it might've been Tuesday X. I really can't remember. In my defense, this was before the DykeHair meme existed, and Punk Rock and Goth Chicks died off. I'm still trying to figure out which character gave me a Pixie Cut fetish.

Woah, slow down, Maurice!

What is not to like?

I don't blame you, a lot are liberal or left-wing Tumblr users. You don't hear those types on Holla Forums, /k/, Holla Forums, or Holla Forums because you scare them. Keep it up.

I think plenty of young adults (20's-30's) popped their first boner for a cartoon character, though most are going to be remiss to admit it.

I can't say exactly which character was my first, but I'm going to blame Warner Bros for a large chunk of my current interests, due to the very attractive anthro characters they had during my childhood. Though characters like Julie Bruin or Minerva Mink, who had quite a bit of focus on their more sensual attributes probably wouldn't be allowed to exist in modern times

I am a little ashamed to admit it.

Hey /fur/

Stop making template replies.

If you take a look back, most of the characters your average adult has a crush for came from Disney. Considering how many of them seem to be anthros, it makes you wonder just how much the furry fandom was planned by the House of Mouse.

coub.com/view/ulbef

it was not Holla Forums for me, but Holla Forums. Inspector Carmelita Montoya Fox. Sly Cooper 2, specifically.

There is a Sly Cooper cartoon coming up, so she's relevant to this place. Truth be told I've never liked Carmelita Fox. Good design, but her personality is literally chasing after Sly. And it rubs me the wrong way how unprofessional she is. Think about it, she's only using her job to hook up with a criminal elite thief. She has no interest in actually locking Sly up for his history of constant theft. Kind of wanted her to get fired in one of the games.

The only reason that she didn't get arrested in the second game is because she had apprehended Sly. That kinda counts I guess.

Remember this?