I just found out that the PC port is absolutely godawful in terms of controls and the supposed "HD Graphics" are not...

I just found out that the PC port is absolutely godawful in terms of controls and the supposed "HD Graphics" are not very impressive.

Should I just get the vita version?

Is Estival Versus any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamspy.com/app/446390
gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/6669/how-do-i-remove-the-limit-on-pc-keyboard-button-presses#6671
lewdgamer.com/2016/06/04/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-mod-removes-flashes-adds-nipples/
undertow.club/threads/umod-texmod-tools.2611/
code.google.com/archive/p/texmod/
store.steampowered.com/app/485890/
nhentai.net/g/130265/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Use GeDoSaTo and a controller.

It's okay

but is it FUN?

It's not though.

Fun is subjective and doesbt reflect the quality of a game.
Yeah, the game is pretty good

Pirated and played it.
game was alright.

can't control camera with mouse so FUCK YOU

I was asking your opinion

do I have to be 100% literal with you?

My opinion shouldnt mean shit, thats normalfag pack mentality that kikes use to sell literal garbage to retards.

I don't understand why you'd want to play a beat'em up with a mouse + KB

the only gamepad I own is a Hori Fight Commander and it doesn't have a thumbstick, just six face buttons and four shoulder buttons in addition to a D-pad and start/select

How? You have M/KB support and it's all rebindable.
Or you can just play with a gamepad.
They're exact same as Vita except in higher resolution and with postprocessing.

keyboard and mouse isn't the end to end universal controller you believe it is

grab a controller

It's a great fucking port. Runs flawlessly on fucking toasters. As for controls if you're not using a controller for these type of games anyway there's something wrong with you. One of the funnest games I've played in forever.

Damn. Sucks for you, user.
You can try holding off playing the game till you save up for one. It is a console port which means the game's probably best played with a controller

This isn't a fucking FPS, you don't need pixel perfect camera controls.

I can afford a controller just fine, I refuse to use a xbox 360 controller or a dualshock clone

Map camera x-axis to L2/R2, map camera y-axis to two of the face buttons, map lock on and limit break to select and start. The 8 directions provided by the d-pad will be sufficient for movement.

i'm afraid the only choice for you is some sort of n64 or dreamcast clone controller

or

you know

a mouse and keyboard

why are you limiting yourself?
you can't play some games with a mouse and keyboard. e.g. fighting games

Keyboards are quite good for fightan if your keyboard doesn't ghost.

My former roommate played fighters on keyboard using custom inputs. He was pretty good, not great but he was casual online anyway.

Keyboard is just a fightstick with extra buttons on it, how the fuck is it bad.

i dont know shit about this shit
it it boner fuel?

If you're going to be that fucking picky, at least don't spread misinformation by reducing "lack of mouse look support" to "THE CONTROLS ARE SHIT REEEEE". Just say it doesn't have mouse look support. It's as if I was showing pic related, a collision fuck up, and saying the whole game is unplayable.

It was the same with akiba's trip.

which is why I have a FIGHT PAD

Speaking of collisions, you can get that one bitch if you charge the heavy attack, hitbox on that is fucking ginormous.
Kat best senran

Could probably do musou with m/kb if the games had decent mouse camera control, all you really get out of the analog stick is changing your facing during an ongoing combo.

Yes, but the gameplay is legit good. PC version just got released on Steam.

(checked)

Wow, you didn't limit yourself? HOLY FUCK, found the kind of Holla Forums folks.

good gameplay and good boner fuel?

It's more of a cuhrayzee than musou, so yeah.
Pretty gud.
And you get all sizes of tiddy from big to small.

the fuck would you use a mouse and keyboard for this

Gameplay is legit. It's a beat-em up. It's not going to be a game of the year, but it's mindless, fun and for me, satisfying.

Compared to other PC ports, at least you can rebind controls and navigate menus with a mouse.
GeDoSato and mess with your GPU's control panel.
Enjoy paying for a more expensive game that doesn't even include the DLC.
Fuck yes, it's even better than Shinovi Versus.

If you like this game then you should also pick up Onechanbara Z2: Chaos. Same genre, same developers, more bonerfuel. It's unfortunately not doing so well sales wise:

steamspy.com/app/446390

Japs can't PC. PC is for VNs and watching Anime.

PS Vita and 3DS are for video games.

PS4, Xbone, and WiiU are doorstops.

I hope the game sold well enough.

wooow bugged selling mechanics it's umihara kawase all over again

why do they all have the same face?

B-but they don't..

Yes, actually. That's exactly what he's implying.

The japs at D3 are totally insane, releasing this without previous notice and competing with a game from the same developer. It's a shame because I actually like onechanbara and Tamsoft's games.

Xseed at least shilled Senran Kagura hard everywhere.

Oh god don't remind me. Here's a fun game to play that will make you want to kill yourself: Go to Steamspy and compare the sales of your favorite game to Goat Simulator.

That's the developers fault, the common thing to do for nip developers when releasing on PC is to not advertise your title, release it at least a year after it has been released on other platforms, release it against larger competing games, ensure the port is of the lowest quality where a machine greater than 2x the power of the console it was first released on stutters on the lowest graphical settings, ensure there are constant crashes and last of all ensure you get mad that your game doesn't sell despite doing nothing ever to cultivate a fanbase on the PC platform.

Following these steps you too can be mad as fuck that you are the reason your game didn't sell and blame it on everyone else.

where's the god damn nude mods jim

What senrans could be compared to gameplaywise?
I hope it's not Warriors Orochi type of game, i played that once and hated it (Warriors Orochi that is)
I'm kinda looking forwards to pirating it
or even maybe buying it

I suppose if you spend enough time staring at them you might pick up on a difference or two. They're a lot like Asians themselves in that aspect

I'm mad now.

They really fucked up hard with this release. Not only are they competing with Senrans but if it wasn't for the people bringing it up in Senran threads i'd have no idea this even came out.

I don't think it's memes or shilling so much as Senran Kagura got lucky enough to build up a fanbase (basically right place right time, first game got brought to the forefront of the censorship issue in a positive way) while you here fuckall about Onechanbara.

Every once in a blue moon someone would jump into a random thread and swear this is the best platformer no one ever played, but otherwise it's just another example of a game no one even knew existed.

Picking Senran is only natural in this situation.

I just hope they learn from this and advetise/port EDF 4.1, that shit will sell no doubt.
I love the Simple Series and I dont want D3 going full NISA

DLC is all cosmetics, but it should have come packaged, I agree.
Ill probably still buy the DLC Mission Packs like a good goy if they port EDF and sell it separatly

I love me some titty, but something about this game looks really unappealing.

Probably the same reason I hate seeing gnomes and halflings as playable characters.

Also sanran's aesthetic style suits anime a lot more than this high fidelity monstrosity.

Not saying it's a bad game but the screenshots and trailer on steam didn't sell me.

I thought onechanbara would be 60 bucks or something so with the current asking price, I'm pretty sure I would have bought it in a vacuum. But I already shelled for senran, so titty zombie slayers will have to wait I'm afraid.
I also don't know if this version is anything like the 360 instalment I played and enjoyed years ago

According to people here, aside from the coop its better
Thanks for at least buying one of them user, good devs/publishers should be supported.

It can be if keys are bound right.

WHO GIVES A SHIT

How are the controls god awful?!

Doesn't this game support controllers?

PC fags every single time.

Go play Counterstrike already masterrace.

Oh no, guess I've been playing it wrong.

I'm not going to bitch about social justice ruining everything and then not support positive developments in that rotten industry (plus I already have the 3DS games so I knew I would like it). But yeah, onechanbara really dropped the ball with its release. Oh well, I'm going to pirate it, give it a chance to win me over. Sage for blogpost.

It's a lot more CUHRAYZEE than previous entries and it's the best yet.

You control the 4 girls at once, switching between them and attacking with the four on screen when you fill the assist bar and call them.

Well you COULD make a fantastic PC port and release it together with the console release.

HOWEVER this doesn't work because PC gamers will never ever buy a Japanese game at full price.

PC port is just a bonus for Japanese devs. And with good reason.

Source?

I'd like to see some sources on your hot reddit opinions.

One of the best games.

Shame its 100+ fucking dollarydoos

Shame Alicesoft doesn't deport their games to the west.
Yet.

Its selling enough for Zero Time Dillema and Tales of Berseria to be launched at the same time.

I just lost all respect for PC gamers when I saw them asking for mouse support on Lightning returns.

I don't recognise the game in your pic but if it was developed for PC first it is different.

Then your opinion never mattered to begin with.

Go look up Tales games on steamspy.

You might want to either lurk more or leave.
Also,

Sengoku Rance friend, do yourself a favor and go pirate it.

A lot of keyboards have limits to how many buttons can be read at once. It makes chording certain moves impossible. The keyboards that don't have these limits work great for fighting games, but you have to do your research to make sure; you can't just rely on how expensive or cheap they are.

You are using 10 buttons.
You won't possibly be pressing more than 4 of them simultaneously.
Even the shittiest of shit keyboards allows you to do that and the only thing that matters is speed of your fingers.

Funny, I've just lost all respect for you.

Seriously what were you expecting people's response to a post like that to be? Go be a faggot elsewhere.

Uhuh I'm supposed to recognise every single game now? It kinda looks like Shogun.

If I posted a pic of Enchanted arms, Last Remnant or Ar nosurge would you recognise it?

Yes.

how nu.ru

Take

advice.

The titles right there newfriend

I dont see your point, is it because it sold less than consoles even thought it gave them a huge profit?

Go on, dig yourself a deeper hole.

THIS

PC gaming in nip land is VERY niche, it's mostly VNs and ero games with the majority of Japanese "gamers" playing on consoles while their computers are toaster tier the attempt to push onto PC is coming from the stagnation of the consoles or from devs testing new waters.

Also nips a actually more heavily late adopters of newer consoles than say the US

There are a lot of keyboards out there that are worse than "shittiest of shit" because people buy $10 keyboards and think they'll have decent controllers built into them. Buying a good keyboard is just like buying any other hardware, gotta do the homework.

gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/6669/how-do-i-remove-the-limit-on-pc-keyboard-button-presses#6671

How much of a faggot are you, holy fuck, just stop posting.

$10 keyboard that sucks means you're enough of an idiot to buy a cheap USB keyboard.
PS/2 ones are still being made so they don't actually have this issue(instead they have interrupting and some other minor things but ultimately are a much better budget solution)

I'd like to see the reaction if SOMEHOW any of the Senrans got in Smash as a new character or AS, and that they ended up in their underwear with enough damage.
Asuka would be a must given she's the protagonist, but some of them as Assist Trophies would be fun, like Kat groping the opponents if they're female and only kicking them if they're male, or Ryouna getting in the way to get beat up.

Enchanted Arms was the only one I didnt know about.
The last Remnant was the first port by Square and I knew Ar Nosurge due to Atelier.

Do you know anything about Call to Arms, Graviteam Tactics and/or Tropico?
Want me to list more niche games you probably dont know about because they are niche?

Kindly fuckoff

I don't comprehend. Obviously there are going to be games that play like shit on KB+M, so why the hell not buy a controller alongside your PC?

How is Tropico a niche game?

It was never my intention to dig a deeper hole.

If you guys are saying I missed out on a gem than I'm more than willing to educate myself.
I played the Ar Tonelico series because I saw it mentioned on gamefaqs of all places back in the day. So thanks for the recommendation. I'm not afraid to admit I didn't know about a game.

Anyway what I was arguing was that PC ports are an afterthought because they don't bring in the same money as console releases. The most important market is still Japan after all.

some people just don't understand the concept of "the right tool for the right job"

If all you have is a Keyboard and mouse, everthing has to work with it

Right, people should do research before buying computer parts. They don't and that's why shitty keyboards still get made. Laptop keyboards often have bad controllers- those people are fucked because it's hard to get keyboard info from a laptop manufacturer before buying. Either way it's not guaranteed that your average keyboard can handle enough simultaneous button presses for gaming.

Spoon-feeding time! It's Sengoku Rance, a strategy game where you conquer Japan and fuck/rape princesses (or get raped).

Now that's just rude. Where did I say I was the undisputed expert in Japanese games? I played hundreds of games but there are thousands that I never heard of.

Tropico is niche nigger, outside some few countries in Central Europe that shit never went mainstream.

Then lurk more, Ive never played Rance or seen this image in my life and I understood immediately what I was looking at with any doubt shattered after I analyzed the image and saw the bottom left corner.
Christ, how new are you?

Update my post Mtn Dew chugger

I thought it was common sense that some genres control like shit with mouse+keyboard. Even then a controller is practically needed if you were to emulate PS1-era games or later.

Shut the fuck up faggot, i've never played rance and even i know what it was.

I'm playing the 3DM crack and I'm experiencing weird FPS drops and slow downs, the game starts at 60 fps+, but then slowly dips into 10-15 fps area, but sometimes if I alt+tab in and out, the game reverts back to 60+ for like ten seconds then slows down to even unplayable.

I just want to know if it's my toaster or the crack or a bug before thinking of buying this.

Please stop posting lies. Shitposting is gonna happen anyway, but lets stop these obvious lies.

Change affinity or process priority.

Might be the crack. I'm on steam version with a toaster and I get a consistent 60fps and have no issues minimizing.

I've no clue what that means, but I'll try to figure it out.

It's not that a controller isn't a worthwhile purchase or that there aren't any games that play like shit with M+Kb. But I do find controller fags often exaggerate on this matter. Often I'll play a game which I was "strongly recommended" to use a controller for only to find it plays just fine with a mouse and keyboard.

It's just nice to have a mouse-controlled camera when possible, it makes things more immersive when I can flexibly look around the game world, even more so you get games which actually do play better with M+Kb, which people just assumed you should get a controller for due to the genre, like with the Arkham games.

Granted I could just buy it and refund if it really doesn't work

Pirate here. Doesn't drop in frames for my toaster so it might be your PC

Mind sharing the torrent?
When I download from kat.cr they are all empty files.

Jesus, your post reeks of Tumblr. Fuck off.

but you can control the camera by dragging the mouse

Now I really want Estival

Yea, I completely understand where you're coming from, but I've met/seen some people who just refuse to use a controller for no good reason. It's bizarre.

Both controllerfags and KB+M-fags can exaggerate and generally be quite annoying since neither input devices are perfect for every genre.

Also, the more support PC gamers show D3 the more likely they will port other games like EDF 4.

Does it have unicorns?

It has unicrons.

Who are your favorite senrans to play as anyways? I like playing as Ikaruga, Miyabi, Kat, Yo, and Yomi.

But when you don't ignore post and voice your disdain is fine?

Kat and Yomi are probably my favorites.

all the senrans

Ikaruga and Yozakura are best senrans

It's not doing as well because it's not as good a game, and because it was not only released in direct competition with Senran but at a higher price and without the console DLC packaged in (not even the outfits that came free with the physical copy for console). I still may pick it up this weekend, because I did enjoy it on PS4, but it was just a really dumb decision. Of course it's not going to do as well as Senran. It doesn't deserve to.

Valid points, but we really ought to support PC releases from developers who don't give ground to professional umbrage takers.

Yo is very satisfying but her range is sort of shit. Ryobi is hilarious as soon as you get to chain your strong attack. Murakumo is also great.

Snek, Ryoubi, Murakumo and Minori. That attack where she covers herself in her giant bucket and rams forward is hilarious .

Anyway, Asuka's tunnel move is fucking insane. Frantic, lock on, and chan aerial rave to win.

Aww nuts, I played the Vita version and never knew you could do her tunnel move, I thought only the AI did it. Do I need Ying or Yang mode?

Also, name your 3-5 favorite Super Secret Ninpo Arts. I like Asuka, Hikage, Mirai, Yozakura and Ryouna's.
Being named Super Secret Scroll or Arts make me think they're little girls playing pretend, like they have their super secret treehouse and handshake. Most of the girls would be adorable as lolis.

It works in every mode, but only if you lock on. It automatically hits the target, you can't manually aim it. Which is a bit obscure design, but since it removes any semblance of challenge, might as well.

Gonna try it then, thanks. It helps that I really love Asuka, her squeaky voice is very endearing, and I like how average she is, it just works with her.

Beat Blades Haruka got a release from MangaGamer. There's a chance they'll do Daiteikoku, too.

Any patches to remove the censors yet?

lewdgamer.com/2016/06/04/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-mod-removes-flashes-adds-nipples/

Lock on, charge your breach art. On Vita it's triangle

In Shnovi? Asuka, Homura, Ikaruga, Yagyu and Yomi. Yomi is a fuckin tank in SV, it's a damn shame she got rebalanced in EV

Go back to Polygon faggot, calling a game fun is perfectly acceptable.

Communist leave

Did you see a threat on your shilling tactics user?

Sacrifices that must be made I guess.

Suffering

Yeah. Personally I'm good without the tits I feel like the chibi censors are part of the tongue-in-cheek charm but all the more power to the mods

It's PC, won't mods just fix it? :^)

But to answer your question, vita version is pretty good, has a few touch screen things I like. The bamboo field stage is laggy and runs at like 20-15 fps, so that's bad.

And EV is awesome, has more depth and characters then before. But I prefer ps4 to vita because of performance

Just download the thing is not that hard

undertow.club/threads/umod-texmod-tools.2611/

code.google.com/archive/p/texmod/

I just saying that because I saw somebody on lewdgamer asking if they had to pay or some nonsense.

So I played it. Can't say I enjoy it. Letting my push L3 or something to recenter my camera would be nice. Otherwise I have mixed feelings about the gameplay.

The game is pretty EZ so far but I only did one sidestory, its essentially a musuo game with tits.

Or rather a game about tits with musuo elements. Its fun in a relaxing kind of sense. I absolutely hate the writing tho, I know its a moeblob but CUM ON SENPAI STEP IT UP

Any story/girl that is not in Hebijo is fucking garbage.

For the Hanzo and Crimson girls, it really comes from the idea they expect you to have played Burst on the 3DS for their characterization and background. You get a little in SV, but not a whole lot.

Watching the anime helped me to understand the characters.
Is is anything like the games?

It's guard to recenter the camera, like in a musou.

Just so long as you accept that the anime actually changed Hikage's story from the rest of the series. The general lack of emotions is there, but the reasoning is different

Hanzo its like
One girl is random anime protagonist with an overpowered grandfather
One girl is doing it for her family who is on the run or something who cares
One girl has a brother who is super mad about being the best business student ever
One girl is "last girl is like my sister was before she died"
Last girl is like "wow im so shit but i have the sharingan or what ever the fuck so i got in and my bros/sis didnt"

Gessen is literally every girl has stockholm syndrome towards a retarded old cook who realized how autistic he used to be and ruined all the girls because of it.

All 10 of them are garbage unless you care about nothing besides looks.

Anyone sounds like shit when you put it like that, especially when Hebijo boils down to silly misunderstandings

Like I said, though, Burst covers the characterization for Hanzo and Crimson, with things like Ikaruga has a brother who is super mad because she was adopted into the family for being a better athlete/ninja than him and the sword was rightfully his

The girls who really don't get much character, though, because you're supposed to know them already are the Crimsons. Things like Homura being kicked from her home for defending herself or Haruka nearly burning her parents alive are tossed aside for the more lighthearted scenes as renegades

Try again with a real post without spoilertags. Like others I'm sick of people abusing them.

And Hebijo doesn't boil down to any one specific thing so I already know you're wrong and just pathetically trying to cover your own ass.

The spoilers play right into Burst. Not my fault you haven't played it. Also, hebijo is pretty much misunderstandings, from Miyabi blaming Homura for Hebijo's downfall and not Dogen to the twins deciding to kill Miyabi even after learning she didn't kill their sister'' it's good for characterization of the girls, but as far as stories go, it's pretty shit

I was better at musou's than this

Do you really have to ask that question?

Still not reading. I saw Hebijo by mistake when scrolling.

Either make a real post or fuck off faggot.

That's what a lot of people don't get. Most of the characters are designed decently. Of course the writing is ass, but it's really silly at times and that's one of the main pulls for me.

no u

Yeah, I agree. The game jumps between the happy/sillly/stupid and the more serious at times, but the characters and interaction are fun, like the gameplay and music

Filtered

Sorry I triggered you over titty ninjas

Does this guy not know what filtering is?

What a retard you are. I can't see what you write you fucking monkey.

ITT: user gets triggered by spoilers

Switching IP won't help you.

I mean, I just figured it was a courtesy since the game did just come out and some people are going in blind. Didn't realize he'd get so assblasted after his ignorance of the characters was brought up

What now, gonna pretend you're two people and switch from them? You're beyond pathetic.

I guess the only reason you're posting is "n-n-no i knew what filtering meant all along!!!"

Still havent played with the Gessen girls but I like playing with Kat, Snek, Ryona and Yomi.

Dis is good

How do you play Ryona? I've always been shit with her

Advice is to instantly enter frantic as the bucket girl as she plays like ass unless she's in the frantic moveset. Rest of them are pretty cool although the gauntlet girl is kinda ruined by leveling up since the initial mechanics are way more cool.

This game makes people froth at the mouth after they only play it for 5 minutes.

I'd suggest also starting the match by activating your breach. If you put a candy in the bucket and let it stew, it'll increase your stats

Autistic people hate it when people point to them that they are wrong.
Unrelated but, story-wise, with wich school should I start?

How do you put candy in the stupid loli bucket

Strong attack.

Press Y

Press Y again to shoot a very weak projectile
After it charges up for a while after beating on the enemies you get a weak projectile.

In Shinovi? I think the best course of action has been to start with one of the new groups, Gessen or Hebijo, if you hadn't played Burst or watched the anime. If you did, I'd say start Hanzo.

The anime was churned out just to introduce Hanzo and Crimson to people who hadn't played the 3DS games prior to SV.

Whichever button is strong attack. I played Vita, so it's triangle for anyone using a PS-style controller scheme

Hanzo is pretty bland. I don't like Gessen Very much. Hebijo is good and Crimson squad is good. I'd start with Hebijo.

The first mission for that one school has me play as her from the get go. I don't really want to play as a retarded kid, I was already one myself.

Yes, I watched the animu. So Hanzo/Crimson and then Gessen/Hebijo then.

Minori is really shit. Some of the worst characterization. Overall I think Gessen is the weakest in the VS series. The hebijo ending missions are good though.

Understandable, but she gets to be more fun as the game goes on

You can't do Crimson before Gessen or Hebijo unless you input a code. I don't know what it is, but it unlocks Crimson. Otherwise you have to play the first three stories to unlock them.

I wanted to masturbate. Those tit jiggles are a little too jiggly.

I can understand not liking Minori, it takes a specific kind of taste to really like her. I do think she has some good moments in the Hanzo story like when she fights Hibari again how she tells her that she knows that she shouldn't act the way she does but she's scared of growing up because of the pain it brings I thought it was really nice seeing stuff like that.

Gessen and Hanzo honestly feel equally shit to me. I think Hanzo kinda tries to do more with the characters, but it was just so impossible to care about in any way and falling flat like that just makes it feel just as bad.

And the breaking point being the brother who was mad because he gets to be the best businessman ever instead of a ninja. And then the ending to that scene for fucks sake. It was just so blatantly retarded.

Well shit.

You can always stand them up in the dressing room, if that's what you want.
Does that mean you haven't seen Yomi yet? Girl's entire body is made of Jelly

It's really small things like that that help bring the girls to life

must be summer. It's ok, echo-chamber user. Someday I'll stop. Probably when I grab dinner, 'because you're giving me my entertainment for the day''

There is a code you can input on the school select menu.

The unlock code is online - it's the same as the Vita one, I think - so if you want to rejoin the Crimsons early, the option is out there. I just don't know what it is

Nope. I will sometime though. I wish girls had larger thighs instead of everyone and the dog having tits. I prefer legs and hips myself.

I do apologize for other posters if I'm getting too much fun out of this guy

Sadly the models all are rather samey when it comes to thighs, if I remember correctly. Does that mean you're also into ass? If so, SV does boast the most ass jiggle in the series too

How do I play this game? I got Through Burst and Crimson well enough. But this one just gives me a constant raging boner, and it's really distracting.

Even tried playing as Yagyu, it still doesn't go away.

Apparently you don't either if you can still see his posts you fucking retard. Learn how the fucking site works.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cancer/

No worries user, I find it entertainig too.

Okay, thanks. I usually play the protag's story first, but Yomi and Hikage seem pretty fun to play with

Use a chastity belt that's tied to game progression. It's the only way.

Play through the boner. You must
Yeah, although she's definitely fun to play as, Those tentacles, man. If you get into a multiplayer match, try that level 1 special.

Ok, I don't want to shit up some SK threads

Yomi and Hikage are great to play as, although Hikage is a bit frail. Yomi, however, is a runaway bus

Maybe you will finally get it, now stop samefagging.

que?

You have to pay for the DLC that came FREE on console. There's a reason this piece of shit isn't selling and rightfully so, fuck you for trying to shill this kikery you useful idiot.

Must be all the bean sprouts.

Tell us user, what does filtering mean?
:^)

Yomi, Kat and Yozakura are all a runaway bus. The charged hits mid combos are complete bullshit.

That sucks. Reminds me of what just happened with SV though, where all the DLC is free for PC users, while Vita still paid for all of it. I couldn't justify any of the purchases other than Daidouji and Rin

Seriously, dash cancelling is real

>being this mad, still
Ah well, I guess all the posting will just justify another Senran Kagura thread on Holla Forums. I sure wouldn't object

People actually play that? Playing senrans with other people sounds like ERPing

Have a smug senran filteranon

Yeah I like ass as well. I'm 6'5 and most girls even with big tits don't interest me, well they didn't before. These days I'm liking tits more often as most women don't get big butts

Are there transcripts of the side stories?
I't pretty hard to read, either because the fight is to easy and I stomp the enemy before the dialog even finished or it is hard enough that I actually have to concentrate on the enemy.

Except from that the game is pretty gud.

I mean, given people's reactions to all of the balance patches in Estival, I would assume the multiplayer scene in Shinovi PC would be pretty lively, even if it's just 4-ninja fights. On Vita it was always 4, so CPU bots would be in if you didn't have a full lobby - I don't know if that got patched in SV like it was in EV to allow 1v1 matches

That smug is hard to beat, so here's another

In that case you can enjoy that jiggle too
Sometimes you just have to go with what's there

I don't know this, actually. I've just been suggesting to people that they take their lumps the first time through the stories, since you can always come back and change that D to an A pretty easily. The real kicker is how clothing breaks and transformations re-start the line they were on

OH nearly missed it

essentially all women even endowed are still not my size. Tall women are rare too, I like pear shaped and shortstacks for a good reason. Japan only goes for tits, and skin color sadly. Boobs can only go so far, even hyper.

I never actually realized Homura is the smuggest senran of all.

Alright mother fuckers, be honest with me - is Senran Kagura actually good in terms of gameplay?
Because as it stands right now there are fuckton of anons who (supposedly) play Neptunia and that game is fucking garbage the porn is amazing though

It is but don't take Holla Forums's word for it, pirate it (or purchase+refund) then buy/keep if you enjoy it. There aren't any technical problems at least.

I upscaled that her town brown butt makes me crazy.

Obligatory, at this point

I don't know what to say then, man, other than kick back and enjoy some Senran jiggle!

There is debate about who is smuggest, but Homura just carries an air. Especially in Burst, where she comes off in half the game as that obnoxious villainess who is always just better than you.

I really enjoy it. Do you like beat-em-up or hack-and-slash/musou games where you beat on waves of mooks? If so, give it a shot. Worst case scenario you don't like it. Porn is ok, but the doujin scene is most of the same few and not much vanilla

I shoulda read controls but I didn't like a faggot. Got mad and left the game. I fumble up the simplest thing and it's pathetic. What the fuck did I do all my childhood, how did I beat all those games

I only played the 3DS games and barely started this one.

3DS are okay, not great but if you're into the tease and sillyness solid enough.

This one seems a lot more promising. Plus while it has some of the same problems Neptunia has (i.e. if you can't proceed grind) the fact that it's more skill oriented and it takes 5 mins to grab some quick levels on old mission makes it a lot more bearable.

You're a saint user.

I'm bored and like Nep. Here's another.

I'd say take a breather and return to it, maybe drink in hand or something, to just relax if you can. Also hit up the training missions and practice there - I think they're available to all schools.

delete this

another.

Sorry man, I didn't draw it, I just saved it. I agree that Mirai should've gotten some love, though, especially since I feel like Green hair doesn't fit in a new world order

Thanks for the larger image!

It's all a game to me

Most of these girls don't really seem to be into men. Shame really

You've practically argued with yourself this whole time going on 24 posts soon just to prove an inane point?

He's retarded, what do you expect?

They mentioned guys in the past, like in Burst where Asuka doesn't know whether to accept or decline an admirer or Homura had to defend herself after being betrayed by a man she fell for or even Haruka using her sexual wiles to have a kennel full of willing young men but other than that, nothing much comes to mind.

This. I'm getting too much of a rise out of this. I'll stop now, though, since I've got to be on my way

I'd say the sad thing is he hasn't proven anything other than even when I'm filtered, he can't escape to some hugbox

read the thread idiots

I quoted the wrong person. Fuck my bad. I meant this for this idiot

Remember to buy your games or you won't be seeing a sequel any time soon!

Its too bad being at the top of steam sellers several days straight really means nothing.

because nobody buys games, any sales are enough to put a game on top

steam is over saturated just think about the 50 other games that came out this week that didn't make the top sellers

valve doesn't give a fuck about selling games any more

they make so much money on people gambling on there game (that shit should be illegal )

Gabe could be a multi billionaire at this point. i know he was a billonaire before they started the gambling shit.

I really wish Xseed could catch a fucking break, they are the only ones who don't deserve this kind of shit.

reviews don't really affect sales much at all

Yep exactly and the worst part is that it could be prevented because people said this was gonna happen when Valve decided to let any game into Steam. Just look at "Summer Sale" on the steam store.

:^)

store.steampowered.com/app/485890/

Just buy an old DS3 and be done with it.

I want to buy it now, but I don't have the time to play it yet.

Same. I want to buy it but I'm not really in the mood for this kind of game so I probably wouldn't even install it for a few weeks.

Here's a review:

1. It's pretty fun, and controls are tight enough (OFFER ONLY APPLIES TO GAMEPAD, USING A KEYBOARD WILL PROBABLY JUST GET YOU MAD)

2. Game isn't hard at the beggining. Ramps up a bit, but never gets super hard. Not a problem if you are the kind of person that chases SSS ranks (in this case A ranks)

3. Good variety of Senrans to Kagura. However, you may really dig one's style but dislike the voice / character. On the plus side, I didn't find one that was straight up unbearable.

4. Dress up mode was oddly fun. Lets you change the position of accesories. I made one with real turkey breasts.

Controls are fine for me with an old xbox controller.

who said that? It runs super well even on integrated graphics, controls fine on the proper input method (controllers), and the HD graphics sure are better than the handheld alternative (bonus points for downsampling with GeDoSaTo).

EV is great but only on the nogamestation4 for the time being, but senran is doing alright so I wouldn't be surprised to see a PC port soon.

I had to stop myself I got a boner and jerked off to exploding jiggling clothes. Fuck

So is there a way to play at a higher resolution than 1080p yet?
I want 1440p titty ninjas

Why stop yourself?

I get the feeling that music you buy should be playable from anywhere (outside cutscenes) without having to stay on the library menu. It's not quite as worthwhile if you can't, or can you? So far I've been assuming that it's an overlook on the dev's side. Granted, it's a minor one, but it sounds like a simple and very satisfying addition to have, certainly nothing a Vita couldn't handle.

Hey, don't worry man, I wish I could fully get off to something this vanilla.
Too much porn in my life has brought consequences.

I didn't. I saw, I came I was conquered. I'll get back into it later once my lust calms down now that my ran has leveled up it's a bare challenge.

Mate I've been jerking off six times nearly EVERYDAY since I was 14. I stuck to tits and ass and rarely ever divulged into other territories now on what the tits and ass are on in another story. Xeno lover here these stupid jiggle fighters get me going as I love jiggle physics in my games, jiggling butts and cut-ins do far too much to me. I have a fuck huge porn folder too, all the same idea. I'll stay plain thank you.

First senran game, started with the middle house. Out to get revenge on an old man for groping them and being a dick(stealing their snacks is unacceptable).

Pretty good roster overall with the exception of that deranged comic relief candy girl. I am shit with but love the power fist girl.

Holy fuck that's some generic metal

To each their own right? And it sounds like this kind of stuff is basically your fetish.
I feel you though, trying to enjoy gameplay while controlling a raging boner? Oddly satisfying in its own way, but still annoying sometimes.

The starting riff certainly is, but it has a pretty noticeable power metal vibe past the 40 second mark. What really bothers me is the audio quality, but that might be youtube/the uploader, I couldn't find a better version for some reason.

My dick will only fail when my heart does. Considering what I've gone through throughout my life it ain't any time soon. the metal sounds a bit more symphonic all in all nothing about it stands out to really make it shine. It's just studio instruments really. I'm way too vanilla for this shit I guess.

JOJO ASB did it better

I don't pay attention to jojo so whatever.

Well JoJo; All Star Battle has a god tier OST

The Credits theme makes me cum

This is the first mission to actually give me any trouble. Why was that bitch so mobile? Goddamn.

What school is this qt "Daidoji" senran in?

Hanzo.

thanks fam I'm gonna go transfer

Did you read the rest of what I said, the other issue is that many of these studios haven't cultivated or even attempted to cultivate a fanbase in a large oversaturated marketplace, they can't expect sales like consoles when more PC games release weekly than Console games releasing monthly. The developers/publishers are the only people at fault in this. Look at how well Huniepop sold, there is clearly a market for this sort of low quality trash on PC but the devs need to actually try.

You gotta purchase her from the store, it's DLC that comes bundled

Isn't the DLC free in the PC version?

Doesn't it come with the PC release?

Huh I didn't think to look there to buy waifus, had only gone for hair and outfits. Thanks!

learn 2 reed fams smh tbh

he means the ingame store

Ah.

I'm a dumbass. My bad Have something relevant to the thread, I don't have much Senran's actually and doujins are pretty much all rape no plain lovey sex at all I haven't really looked so eh

no pressure sensitivity, triggers, analog of any kind

in to the trash etc

Trenchcoat mod when?

Hebijo are a bunch of serial murderers for a reason, user.

Keep playing, it'll make sense.

I always don't like Yomi's style that much, I think she's kind of slow like Katsuragi. I mean, they both pack a punch, but Ikaruga and Imu can hit them AND dash away while they're doing a normal attack. Yomi is still wife material

wav rip -> 256k opus

nhentai.net/g/130265/

That's lovey sex right there

It's kind of sad when you realise that Haruka genuinely cares for the men but is still forced to treat them as disposable pawns from time to time.

It's a dogshit port that costs 10$ more than the PS4 version and comes with none of the DLC. Even the free DLC costs money on Steam because they're jewish pricks.

When in doubt, spin2win (it's her Breach Art, triangle, you can even cancel out of it at any point and if you do the strong charge version it chains into aerial raves)

I guess I have to work for my OST, huh?

Maybe it just takes a while to update? Even then I have a feeling people are just waiting on the summer sale

They're stupid if they do, the game already has a launch discount. There's no way it'll drop any lower than that considering by the time the summer sale hits the game will have only been out for a week.

Accurate description.
Got a friend mad when I spammed it on the MP Panty catching game mode. I don't really like spamming moves, but it was too hilarious to stop.

There's nothing wrong with spamming moves, you should spam it until they learn to deal with it.

Though if the game is shit there won't be a way to deal with it, but that isn't the case here because you can just stay in the air and stomp downwards or shoot projectiles from a distance.

Looks like I got a new fetish
I really wouldn't have thought that a Valley Girl/Gyaru/Vampire/Witch with a Sickle would make my touch my tralala

This game is great. Before I played it I was pretty much only masturbating to 2D traps. Now I just can't stop getting erections. I've come five times today. My dick is sore, but at least I know I can still get off to women.

woah flash back to middle school

Fugg. I mean I like it, it's fun, it's well made it feels perfect for a portable system. But holy shit is it casual, I don't know if it can entretain me for much.

wat do, Holla Forums?

If you want to play more then go ahead

if you think you're already tired of it then don't

I love me some RAPE.

I upscaled them for ya.

I would prefer her to ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long

there is a reason why this series startet on the 3ds an then PS Vita.
It's the perfect game if you want to waste 10 minutes to an hour while you are on the go, so you have to limit yourself a bit on how much you play at a time.

You have to ask yourself: do you like the gameplay, style and characters and is it enough to make you spend money?
Also: Do you want to support more tiddy in vidya?

noice

Enough innuendo. Stick your dick so far into her, she gives you kids automatically from a good dicking.

Worth it.

Also, I don't think you listen to enough industrial metal.

I guess?
I just wanna impregnate a Senran.

the fire rises brothers

If you realized what happened between Hebijo academy and crimson squad youd want to shoot them in the head too

What does the Crimson squad do did they kill someone or something?

Which game tells that story?

Burst tells the story but the hebijo story in shinobi versus provides some insight

Someday titty wolf Pokin' someday

I honestly do not know at this point. Each and every single game seems to have its own continuity. The common line is that Homura kills, or at least attempts to kill, Dogen, which is/was Hebijo's Chairman, and they became fugitives for that betrayal, but wether he is dead or alive depends on the game as he may or may not survive by using ninjutsu of his own. If he does survive, he is normally killed again, but then again, he might just show up alive again

Didn't Homura fall in love with that guy or something and he tries to kill her?

Homura falls for a tutor, who turns out to be an evil shinobi on a mission to kill her and her family. She maims/kills the canon on this is really fuzzy him and is in the public eye as a result. Since good shinobi schools need spotless students, that path is barred off from her forever.

In Burst she supposedly kills Dogen. Again in Shinovi. In SK2, she and Asuka do away with Dogen after he fuses with Orochi

Well Homura isn't a bad gal. She just needs a plan guy who isn't a fucking ninja

Why weren't you in the old thread? Uncensor mods already happened, and someone was working on getting higher res nipples.

I really want Estival, too.
I have a NoGamesStation4, but I really want this on PC for the nude mods. Otherwise I'd buy the Summer edition.

Trips match my overall evaluation. I had way more fun than I thought I would with the game. It's a decent musou game.

Basically. Also the Versus series is far more light-hearted, so even though she's been through shit, she's still pretty alright and can have simple banter with Asuka, and then go into bathing with them.

The port has plenty issues but they probably are planning on fixing it with patches and only pushed it out in its current state due to time constraints, i only say this because there are textures suggesting native 4k support, it wouldn't be too far fetched to think they might touch up other aspects of the game too such as increasing shadow resolution.

Or it might just be a bare minimum port that works but doesn't really take advantage of the platform at all.

1440p titty ninjas is all I want

So with senran on PC, will we start getting SFM content of them?

Less than 24 hours from now. Not that it matters, SFM porn is garbage.

protip: use GeDoSaTo to mess with stuff like resolution, this works on almost every game.

Yeah, i'm the guy suggesting gedosato to the modder in one of the last thread, while it works it really shouldn't be an issue to begin with.

I will buy them once I can afford them, I swear.

Personally I can't get gedosato to work with this. I get a game running in slow motion and actually more jaggies. Running this on a >3.5GB shouldn't be a problem inb4 your hardware is shit.

I-is this even fair?

No.