GET IN HERE Donald Trump used the term Pizzagate IN 2011! HAPPENING!

This video, starts at 20 seconds:

Trump was interviewed by Piers Morgan about the Anthony WEINER scandal when it originally broke in the news.

Why Would Trump say "Pizzagate" on June 2, 2011? Because Trump ate his pizza with a fork and knife, which made many people go crazy:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/hands-new-yorkers-respond-sarah-palin-donald-trump-pizza-eating-faux-pas-article-1.130258
Then, there is this article from Mediate: It uses P i z z a g a t e in its headline and tags to address this including a 1 minute video from Trump:

mediaite.com/online/attention-hog-donald-tr ump-addresses-pizza-gate-via-strange-homemade-video/

Quote: "Not one to be out-gated, Trump attempted to explain “P i z z a g a t e” in addition to shedding no light on whether Palin actually plans to run:

HOLY CRAP!

HOLY BATMAN!

HOLY FAJITAS!

Trump time traveler?
Trump knew about John Podesta & he and Andrew Breitbart were always in the loop, thus eating pizza with a "fork" to plant this in the image of the people in the future?

Archive this! FAST!

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/attention-hog-donald-trump-addresses-pizza-gate-via-strange-homemade-video/
timesofisrael.com/new-campaign-aims-to-help-fund-efforts-to-solve-murder-of-jewish-dnc-staffer/
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.e1277b474008
youtu.be/CGyJ-0hrR2s
io9.gizmodo.com/5927112/chinas-worst-self-inflicted-disaster-the-campaign-to-wipe-out-the-common-sparrow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-year_plans_of_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello halfchan.

Trump started the investigation in his spare time. 4d chess.

You're retarded, fuck off, you niggerbrained cuckold faggot.

You have to go back.
I got excited at first but reading the articles, that were archived 3 hours ago, there is nothing more then buzzfeed trying to get money. Remember that it is the enemy that throw around the -gate.

go back to t_d

bretty gud m8
have a bump

>2011

Different Pizzagate. They were trying to start a scandal by pointing out The Emperor eats pizza with a fork and knife. I'll let you guess how well that worked.

No shit Sherlock.

Before more autists show up to this thread and read nothing but the title and start sperging out.

It was a reference to some MSM hit piece about Trump eating "Pizza with a Knife and Fork with Sarah Palin".
mediaite.com/online/attention-hog-donald-trump-addresses-pizza-gate-via-strange-homemade-video/

Exactly the same shit Trumps dealing with now.

If you wanna farm (you)'s OP, go back to cuckchan. Faggot.

>>>/halfchan/

this
looks like VICE is trying to slide it

It's predictive programming on Trump's part.

Pure coincidence, right fellow imageboardists?

Trump probably isn't a time traveller but it feels like he's got the assistance of one sometimes, if such a thing were possible. Or maybe ta'varen are real…

Yes, fellow memesters, le epic fantasy novel foretold the future.

Checked.

I remember that, the same happened when he ate burgers with a fork. Any opportunity is good to smear.

Funny thing is even the Neapolitans eat pizza with cutlery in a dining setting and they're basically sandnigger pirates.

Wow that guy's nose is jewish.

timesofisrael.com/new-campaign-aims-to-help-fund-efforts-to-solve-murder-of-jewish-dnc-staffer/

Here is another thing for you. Since when is Seth Rich a "Jesuit" Jew from Nebraska?

The Jewish kid from Nebraska chose to attend a Jesuit college, Creighton, because he liked its political science curriculum.

“He’d sometimes call himself a Jew with Jesuit values,” his father said.

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.e1277b474008

Did the timeline change or something?

ib4 Mundane Matt invented pizzagate to make fun of pizza with pineapple.

shut up
he is a time traveller
youtu.be/CGyJ-0hrR2s

LOL

Just FYI, most of the world eats pizza with fork and knife. North America is really the only culture that uses its hands.

But didn't someone call it pizzagate because they did?

*did someone

This is reverse causality meme magic on display.

Trump confirmed for time traveler and master seed planter. Johnny Appleseed of the cosmos.

Jesuits are basically christian marxists. Castro and Mao were both trained by them.

some of us trained by Jesuits went full natsoc

ive heard of this happening

the Jesuits who taught me were fans of the Socratic method and we say that those trained by them tend to go to one extreme or the other, either non-religious or a priest; I don't see why that wouldn't apply to politics

T I M E
T R A V E L
T R U M P

Bump

It really makes an odd kind of sense. Both NS and extreme fundie religion when ya boil it down, all about helping the average volk
Castro might merely use it to 'read' how he should go but do remember Mao actually thought doing things like extincting all the prey birds was a great idea
He's a fucking idiot, really. io9.gizmodo.com/5927112/chinas-worst-self-inflicted-disaster-the-campaign-to-wipe-out-the-common-sparrow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-year_plans_of_China yes, PLANS because the first time wasn't retarded enough to convince him otherwise apparently.
But, motivation to get there, still the same. "This will help the common people with x problem through y intervention"
In a way, Jesuits are kinda wizard-y. Extremist bent on celibacy (to increase wizarding prowess of course) and…the most important characteristic….