CIA Whistleblower Leaked Proof Trump Under "Systematic Illegal" Surveillance Over Two Years Ago

Undeniable proof of the NSA & CIA wiretapping prominent U.S. citizens, including Donald Trump, was presented to congress over 2 years ago, and congress sat on it.

"Montgomery left the NSA and CIA with 47 hard drives and over 600 million pages of information, much of which is classified, and sought to come forward legally as a whistleblower to appropriate government entities, including congressional intelligence committees, to expose that the spy agencies were engaged for years in systematic illegal surveillance on prominent Americans, including the chief justice of the Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, prominent businessmen such as Donald Trump, and even yours truly. Working side by side with Obama's former Director of National Intelligence (DIA), James Clapper, and Obama's former Director of the CIA, John Brennan, Montgomery witnessed “up close and personal” this “Orwellian Big Brother” intrusion on privacy, likely for potential coercion, blackmail or other nefarious purposes.
He even claimed that these spy agencies had manipulated voting in Florida during the 2008 presidential election, which illegal tampering resulted in helping Obama to win the White House."

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/bombshell-cia-whistleblower-leaked-proof-trump-under-systematic-illegal-government-s

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/WbHXP
wired.com/2009/12/montgomery-2/
archive.is/iNJVO
en.wikipedia.org
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/23/potential-smoking-gun-showing-obama-administration-spied-on-trump-team-source-says.html
github.com/corna/me_cleaner
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/bombshell-cia-whistleblower-leaked-proof-trump-under-systematic-illegal-government-s
libreboot.org/faq.html#amd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_L._Montgomery
archive.fo/gUmuC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fox News’ Judge Napolitano has been benched indefinitely over wiretapping claims (UPDATED: Maybe not?)

Too many people getting stepped on for telling the truth, these days.
Why isn't this front page news?
This whistleblower, Dennis Montgomery, has provided absolute proof in the form of documents and hard drives, and yet the media keeps parroting that President Trump's allegations of being wiretapped are "baseless."

Why does not the President reference this well-documented leak?

Uh, care to take a guess?

So on top of his birth certificate being a forgery, he couldn't even win an election without cheating? Wew.

If President Trump will reference it, or demand an investigation using a special prosecutor (he obviously can't trust Comey or any other head of our various intelligence agencies), then he could break this thing wide open, and expose our congress, NSA, FBI, and CIA for the traitors they are.

The next step would be to declare a constitutional crisis and take over the whole damn shebang, draining the swamp with purges and mass arrests, including the mass arrests of those funding these seditious activities.

Constitutional rule could then be reestablished after the enemies of the United States were obliterated.
As a matter of fact, President Trump's oath of office demands he defend the Constitution, he needs to take action.

Request for sticky.
This has the potential to be big.

They have kept up the lies about the holohoax all this time why would you think they would ever stop with smaller lies?
They literally have nothing else they can do except relentlessly double down or the whole charade comes crumbling down.

Archive link
archive.fo/WbHXP

This. The media has there narrative & they are going to push it until they're finally taken down by there own retardation. To them that is better than admitting king nigger was just your typical mongoloid ape.

here is my problem. Who is going to do the arresting? We're talking about how corrupt the NSA, FBI, CIA are. Those are the federal law enforcement agencies. Are there even enough federal marshalls to arrest all these spying cocksuckers? Who else are they going to send?

Request for sticky.
This has the potential to be big.>>9560981
The military.

Ignore first two lines of post.
For some reason, this seems to be happening in some of my posts.

bump

What the FUCK is Trump doing giving them more powers, he needs to completley throw the table over in the temple and start shouting from the rooftps, Russia is not a fucking issue, but they want it to be that, so pull the rug and make them the fucking cunts on trial.

Why is Trump expanding their power to fuck us over? If it's some small real politic it would be disgusting to be honest, he needs to win this one big, not some small shit in the backround. He can be the President that beat the Spys or just another victim.

Forgot to link back to OP

Here is the rest of the main doc

they are all going into the oven now, obama and the rest of the kikes and shitlibs who back him

FBI Chairman Comey said that Americans can no longer have any expectations of privacy

That's what I've been pondering recently user, who would be the legal enforcement arm for Trump to purge all these people?

I'm sure he has allies in all walks of life, but he needs one solid organization to carry this out. If anything he'll probably cut a deal with a particular agency and make sure they aren't touched, but even then the left is losing their minds already saying the UN needs to step in to "restore order".

We really are in a big pickle here seeing as how conservatives hate the federal government in general and liberals just hate Trump. Only if things got bad enough Trump ought to federalize local police departments across the country since most police have mad respect for him.

Maybe the military?

Look how much he's accomplished with the Obama tweet. He's letting the proper channels investigate and find the truth as to not appear as a dictator. Once the loyalty of his subordinates is proven and the evidence is publicized of who is truly evil, then he'll pull the string and the trap will fall.

The more the media lies and the more these agencies and politicians try to undermine him, the more trustworthy and powerful Trump becomes.

Sooner or later the left will start to realize they are siding with the deep state and against the will of the people.

It would have to be the military. They're the ones loyal enough to him and with enough hatred of the kikes in Congress.

That would only be possible if we had enough military personnel stateside willing to carry out such an order. That would require the DoD deploying the most disloyal troops overseas while keeping the most fiercely loyal back at home to accomplish such a feat.

Legally speaking it is tricky, but seeing as how these alphabet soup agencies don't give a damn about the constitution and have an enormous amount of power it might be justified via the "foreign and domestic" clause of constitutional oaths. He'd probably trot out a young combat veteran like Senator Tom Cotton to rally up the troops to do their constitutional duty.

The military police of the 82nd Airborne would do the arrests if you told them to. The 82nd itself would do it if you told them to. If you deputized SEALs or Rangers as MP's you could arrest every single judge, Senator, Congreessman and Deep State kike in one night. The count-terror guys do it all the time in Afghanistan where they work their way through a network after nabbing preselected HVT's. It would be piss easy on their home turf.

Of course, this requires Trump to actually cement his power, nut up, meet with JSOC and give the fucking order. I hope he does.

All this just because a talented-tenfer fifth columnist wanted to feel special

(checked)
KEK

Report: Programmer Conned CIA, Pentagon Into Buying Bogus Anti-Terror Code
wired.com/2009/12/montgomery-2/ archive.is/iNJVO

Same guy?

Holy Guacamole. This really tears it. I hope Nunes feels ashamed for apologizing about going to Trump with the information he had.

So this is legit? We already had a thread at

I'm honestly proud to have Devin Nunes as my congressman and even more proud to work with him. I even get to have dinner with him in a few weeks.

I don't get liberals in this situation. We already know in general that the government and NSA monitors all of our shit. This has been confirmed by people leaking this kind of stuff many years ago, and it keeps being leaked and exposed. I remember John Oliver the current year man himself lambasting all of the spying and surveillance that happens and doing an interview and special with John Snowden. All this stuff is based on real things very clearly happening. It used to be the liberal position to shit on government surveillance. I don't remember them liking the Patriot Act. But because Trump said it it's wrong now?

How will liberals dismiss this? This which is especially clear evidence. Because you know they will anyway.

I think its because of the way Nunes went about briefing this to Trump.

king nigger is a mess. then again (((mccain))) wouldve been just as shitty tbh.

liberals dont care about it because they're apolitical and only adopted liberalism because its hip and its trendy and they might get a promotion if they're liberal enough or lose their jobs if they merely utter the words "i like trump", and of course that wouldn't be the official reason they'd lose their jobs(they could nitpick), but it'd be the real one

Why couldn't he just form his own agency? That's how the CIA and FBI were formed. I don't know. Just spit balling.

And there was this yesterday, user talking about backdoors in Intel hardware, then WikiLeaks releases more Vault 7 info about backdoors in Apple hardware. I'm not buying that this is all a coincidence, some white hat is legit leaking.

and by liberals i of course dont mean all of them, but i mean alot of them by that; almost entirely young ones and people who hustled so hard throughout their lives that they didn't have time to really think thoroughly about politics, which is a motive for the synagogue of satan that disguises some of themselves as Jews to make people work long and hard hours for far too long

The nsa and friends will whatever groups that is the most promising to maintain their position and or exploit their weaknesses.
For liberals it is being do gooders and eating up every bullshit that seems morally the right thing to do, which in essence means they are the most cattleish of those groups if you compare them to other groups. The right side is more blunt and they have a certain need to secure their stuff, on a base level they are much more redpilled to what is going on, their weakpoint is elevating the threat of emusculated liberals (also amplifing their preceived stupidity and insanity, well they are that on a certain level) and base existiential needs.

And in a way trump is such a threat to them that they will gladly throw out or rework that evidence because they really hate him.
The current year man only likes it when it aligns with his his braindead "it is the current year" pinata.

thank you based leakers. I can only imagine how paranoid it must make you

Who exactly do you think the proper channels are at this point? The FBI, and the ic in general, aren't going to be come forward with information to indict themselves. And the media isn't going to be asking for it. Who do you think is left?

And they also require for their narrative that Trump and his team members were monitored to a certain extent, insofar as their communications with Russia were being picked up.

JSOC groups relieved from duty, temporarily, DOJ then turns them into deputies. The president then uses an executive order to deem CIAniggers enemy combatants, like kang nigger has done to murder US citizens abroad, with 10 hours maybe less to turn themselves in.

Those digits tell me it might happen

I feel like Nunes would never read this thing in a million years so putting a deadline on it is kind of stupid. Just release the shit, but whatever, maybe this is a good approach.

Sure looks like it. Article doesn't exactly engender confidence. Could be a scammer with legit leaks, or a totally different guy though, have to wait and see.

Trump is 70 years old. He's lived an incredible life, made billions of dollars, fucked dozens of hot chicks. Does he really want to spend the last few years of his life playing it safe and trying not to rock the boat?

He could truly become an immortal God Emperor if he would just cross the fucking Rubicon and crash this thing with no survivors. He now has the perfect opportunity with a perfectly legitimate and morally justifiable reason to save the planet. He really needs to take a flamethrower to the whole rotten corpse of the government.

This seems impossible, but who knows with this timeline:

Convene an emergency joint session. Whereby you gather all of the congress critters and senators stupid enough to show up, and have them get mass arrested. I am certain Gen. Mattis could find a Marine battalion commander loyal enough for the job. Simultaneously the Marines begin gathering known and possible deep-state POI's and HVT's around D.C. All flights in US airspace are grounded for 24 hours, just like 9/11. You don't want squirters slipping into foreign countries.

Meanwhile, around the rest of the country: 82nd and deputized SOC forces begin the door to door to get those who aren't in D.C. or are away in their home constituencies.

The next day: DHS HSI is the then ordered to purge the FBI. Once the FBI is clean and hates DHS HSI with a burning passion, you use the FBI to purge HSI. Stalin did this with the NKVD and GRU, brutal and effective. The whole process of purges may take a few months, but that is irrelevant as afterward you would have two loyal agencies that could then be used to purge the rest of the bureaucracy and train/handle RWDS loyalist militia.

All the while, since the president has authority to activate the Emergency Broadcast System, the star spangled banner plays on every TV and radio. The internet is a buzz with activity, fear and hand-wringing. The left would be unusually silent as they would be away from keyboard as they attempt to dye their hair into a normal shade, the husband disassembles the backyard cuckshed, and the bull scrapes the leftist bumper stickers off the Volvo/Subaru wagon.

Sounds like bullshit, OP.

The left was only against government surveillance and the Patriot Act when Bush was president. They never give a fuck when Obama wielded the same power, because their main priority is white genocide. So they will push whatever agenda they need to that furthers their goal of global jewish domination and the extermination of whites.

Most shitlibs are probably not even consciously aware that this is what they want, but they are carrying it out just the same.

But what does it mean

I don't know, wasn't there an old infographic that tried to explain the significance of certain numbers?
What this is telling me is that Trump may actually build a new intel apparatus, at the very least do away with the one alphabet agency that has been causing the most problems for America and his administration

Liberals arent sentient creatures, its that simple. They're basically just automatons at this point.

I for one would put my life on the line to protect Trump and the constitution. All I need are some autistic anons to track them down and I would gladly go in after the traitors. Live free or die.

Welcome back Mr. CIA Nigger.

Do you remember a certain pack of cards?

10/10 theme music for the alphabet purge. Looking forward to escaping the botnet.

American Oligarchy. It works.

What the hell is going on, anons

this fucking week…

Or something else.

HANG ALL TRAITORS NOW. PURGE THE SWAMP

yea its a joke, they are cornered on a chessboard and moving the same pieces back and forth till the clock runs out

Yeah, we're it.

Apparently the NSA chief is a decent guy somehow.

This is fantastic the media is such shit still spewing the kike line about muh russia. We need to burn these faggots on a stake.

He is just trying to save his own ass and the NSA . Does not want to be a Brown Shirt.

It is the same guy. Last week someone was on filterman discussing this. He mentioned he worked for Sheriff Arpaio as an informant previously. Said because of his past that people may be skeptical of him.

NSA is more or less on our side, in case you haven't figured that out by now. There were quite a few threads on it.

Info they could use to trace you, be careful user

I lurked that thread, guy was a LARPer with no real info
sorry for chatroom posting

Gaslighting by the media even in the face of the wiretapping remains a problem. The lack of response to the previous two DNC chair's subverting the presidential/primary elections from all but Berniebros demonstrates this. We shouldn't expect to see this for sometime, unless the progress of Sessions' Great Fiddler Roundup an the Weiner/Abedin case progress faster than reasonably expected for such massive cases. The Dems have to be put in a position where the populist Left cracks the institutional one, or a "Bull Moose Party" scenario for 2018 is created, with Progs pulling out.

FISA warrants on every employee of those agencies, and "probation for life" on those found party to any of it. Assets of central intelligence divided between Military and FBI thereafter. And this

They're caught red handed, pants down, and have no ability to project anything but soft power as the non-compartamentalized portions of the institutions they've hijacked would have to be gaslighted in a completely hermetic, flawless July 20th style attempt. Second term God Emperor should be non-stop hearings shaming the institutional Left out of existence. It'll be R-selected normies and us against Progs and hippies, hopefully a live-and-let-live coexistence for the latter after those revelations.

Mike Rogers certainly left it to the 11th hour going to Trump Tower the week after the election, off official scheduling; assumed he was axed per Clapper et.al. calling for his head. I get the feeling Obongo's a less than willing conspirator at this point, more afraid of his own than justice; Valerie Jarret's probably pegging him in front of Michelle as we speak.

Do something about ISPs attacking our privacy.

en.wikipedia.org /wiki/Dennis_L._Montgomery

Is this the same Dennis Montgomery? Because if it is, the whistleblowing report is likely a hoax, Dennis L Montgomery is a conman who made fake terrorist hunting software to sell to the CIA for $20 million and also (possibly) fabricated evidence of bribery against a Nevada governor. It is entirely possible he stumbled upon actual documents to steal through his con man opportunism of CIAniggers but I am taking this with a yuge grain of salt especially since the source documents have not been released and no proofs.

This you stupid niggers, has no one verified if the leaker is a Dennis L Montgomery yet? Don't be so fucking gullible.

National Guard will handle the arrests.

Not looking good for ex-kang nigger and small guys. Drudge is running with it and so are the kikes at Fox.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/23/potential-smoking-gun-showing-obama-administration-spied-on-trump-team-source-says.html

Liberals have only one mode of thought, "Do the opposite of the right wing", which in the current year means "Do the opposite of what Trump does". So if Trump starts talking about how bad spying is then spying is now okay to the liberal. If Trump claims spying took place then the liberal believes it never happened and is just a Trump lie. These "people", if you can even call them that, have no qualms with doublethink and abandonding their long held beliefs, because everything they believe in is a lie so it makes no difference to them how many lies they tell or how large they are.

It's a well known theorem of logic that if you ever assume a contradiction (ie, True = False), then every possible proposition logically follows (eg 2+2 = 5 implies that the holocaust happened), because when you accept a contradiction all of logic falls apart and your left with a meaningless pile of garbage. That is the mind of a liberal, a self contradictory mess incapable of telling truth from lies and incapable of caring anyway.

github.com/corna/me_cleaner

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/bombshell-cia-whistleblower-leaked-proof-trump-under-systematic-illegal-government-s
Stop using the ZH submission queue as your fuckingpersonal blog/pastebin.

Other than that, nice find.

You'd be surprised how many people would pay money to do the arresting. He just needs to start a new emergency agency.

could he really be /ourguy/?

Snowden, not hipster sjw.

Knew it

it's happening

Trump's plans are never late nor early, they happen just as he means to.

Is this more chess by Trump?

There should not be any surveillance of individuals. It should stop at website servers and their content.

Otherwise everybody is practically dirty.

It's getting maddening though. Kill all CNNormies REEEEEEREEEEEEE.

The delusion of alt-right is truly fascinating.

AMD's fucked too.
libreboot.org/faq.html#amd

All are pozzed

I don't give a fuck as long as it works and is 100% open. Coreboot does the most of the real work anyway.

I was also pointing out the lgbtbbqwtf feels over reels mentality of Libreboot.

Since when feels matter in software? If it goes proprietary/really bad in some other fashion because of "muh lgbtbbq", I'll move back to plain Coreboot. Libreboot involves less fuckery, that's all the difference.

Directly deny the statement or don't bother replying. How much of your life do you waste generating meaningless conversation tangents to shield your ego?

What are you talking about?
I didn't pay that faggot a single dime. In fact, I wasted his money by using bandwidth.
I didn't buy a laptop from him, I didn't donate, I didn't write a single line of code for him. I just downloaded the source, compiled and flashed it.

Have any of you fucking autists determined whether the whistleblower is the same as this well known bullshit artist Dennis Montgomery or are you going to keep speculating on faulty premises while this disinformation/conman could derail the whole Nunes investigation? Fucks sake.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_L._Montgomery

en.wikipedia.org /wiki/Larry_Klayman

This looks like Klayman was either using one of his fraudster clients to pressure Nunes based on a false pretext of leaks or he is simply a partisan hack who happens to be a hack against the Clintons. Either way since Klayman represented con man Montgomery in the past it is pretty much confirmed to be the same Montgomery listed as the alleged whistleblower, meaning this entire "leak" is based on the word of a proven fraud and nothing there is no primary proofs of the actual 600 million documents. Considering Nunes may have only broken ranks with the treasonous deep state faction because of a bluff, if that flimsy bluff is called Nunes can easily cuck out and 180 again and the reversal of muh Russia is derailed. This shit is important and all of you faggots took the 6 gorillion CIA leaks at face value. Good job.

tl;dr The so called whistleblower is a fraud who worked for an associate of Junk Bond King Michael Milken and defrauded the government out of $30 million with fake anti-terror software. There is every indication that the 6 gorillion CIAnigger documents are fake and freedom watch is trying to leverage them to influence Nunes regardless.

Considering that the thread is titled "Undeniable proof" OP is a massive faggot as usual and you are all faggots ITT for taking the b8 without proofs. Breaking news, secret CIA super male vitality pill whistleblower will make your benis bigger, undeniable proof! Sticky this mods!

VERY well put.

Yea, slandering the messenger is standard practice for alphabet agencies.

Doesn't change the fact that he scammed the defense department out of $30 million, worked as partner with a former Wall Street fraudster, and kiked a software firm by failing to deliver on crucial software and forcing them into bankruptcy before taking over. The case of the bribery allegations against the Nevada governor are less straightforward since that could easily be a cover up and it is kinda disputed but it is still very stupid to take any of this at face value. In any case if this mans allegations are the basis of Freedom Watch leveraging a wiretapping investigation then his past will get brought up regardless during Dunes investigation and the media circus and if the letter is a bluff it could be a problem.

They really are mentally retarded. It's a feels-based ideology. People should stop taking them seriously, respect them less, treat them like children.

There is some chance he is legit since scamming the Feds and stealing their data is not exactly mutually exclusive for an unscrupulous fucker like this but this needs to be taken with a grain of salt and his ill repute and criminal past is going to bite Freedom Watch in the ass.

Is anyone watching Nunes today? Where is the fucking update? Drop the shit now and give us the smoking gun. I want to see libshits hanging themselves over kang nigger and shitlary indictments.

How about anyone with a gun besides the mulignan

fuuuuuck

class action lawsuit against apple, or rampage their headquarters with pipeboms and ar's

Schiff is live right now. This cocksucking shitbag is lying through his fucking teeth as usual. Someone needs to fucking hang that piece of shit.

I hope this guy is legit but see archive.fo/gUmuC The recordings mentioned in the archive can be found here soundcloud.com/stephenlemons

I want this to be true but please be alert for deception

KEK WILLS IT

HAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I recently watched the batman movie , the one with Heath ledger as the joker. With everything that has been happening my tinfoil hat began to switch on. I would like to share my thoughts on a half baked conspiracy theory I have. In the movie they mention 'skyhook' a CIA operation to get agents out of hotspots , later on batman uses the mobile phone sonar theory on every cell phone in Gotham city, to which Morgan freeman comments on the unethical use of eavesdropping using cellphones to find the joker and he hands in his resignation if batman were to continue using his invention. I think the CIA murdered Heath ledger as retaliation of leaking CIA secrets on film.
The next movie the dark knight rises with the big guy bane, the first scene has I'm CIA guy, could this be a hint that CIA are the bad guys. Then on opening night of the movie an orange haired mkultra'd drugged out joker shoot up the cinema killing movie goers, could that of been another CIA retaliation, the whole situation reeked of government psyop. There's probably somethings I have missed as I'm just thinking from the top of my head.
I don't mean to go off topic but this thread felt like a good place to share.
Am I being autistic or am I on to something?
~take it easy

Meh. Ledger OD'ing on sleep drugs in a manic phase seems believable to me. And the concept of the skyhook - anybody could have come up with that for a Bond movie decades ago. And Ledger had nothing to do with that. The Nolans always research military / alphabet stuff for their films. Why attack some actor who works for them? Makes no sense.

As for the second part with the shooter and CIAguy, two problems: 1) CIAguy is NOT a bad guy, Bane is the bad guy, all memes aside. 2) You should have been around when Dark Knight was current and every last mentally unstable teen did a Joker impression on youtube. The obsession with him was huuuge and very clearly linked to mental problems. People who were a bit unhinged saw him as their hero. If out of all those people only one stormed a theatre of the sequel with a rifle or whatever, then that's pretty mild compared to what could have happened. There could have been legit death cults around Heath Ledger's Joker, the hype was immense.

So yeah, while of course it could all be a big conspiracy I don't see any signs of one.

TrumpWaffen-SS, naturally.

I volunteer

You faggots missed the immunity deal. The feds don't give out immunity for no reason. See attachment, page 3, referring to immunity granted by DOJ. The Justice Department grants immunity to people who committed a felony in exchange for their testimony. Notice also that a federal judge was involved in the immunity deal discussion.

The House Intel hearing next week was switched from open to closed so Comey and Rogers could answer classified questions. It's obvious Nunes wants answers about this whistleblower's allegations from the NSA Director, and then to ram a spiked buttplug up Comey's ass for not sharing the whistleblower info earlier.

The shit dribbles out according to plan. Trump knows he can't drop stuff this large on the nation at once. The normies, especially the persuadable lefties, need the redpill suppository inserted slowly. People need to hear vague news about stuff 2 to 4 times before they're ready to swallow it.

Related, six of the skeptical posts above were from the same ID. The CIA tried the stealth approach with only one shill. Keep bumping this thread, bake a new one, and see if the shills hit it harder (they will).

We sticky again nao?

DEFUND
THE
CIA

but… that is basically nothing. nro has like 20 times bigger budget than they have.
like do you not even know that:
In what the government described as a "bizarre coincidence", the NRO was planning an exercise on September 11, 2001, involving an accidental aircraft "crash" into one of its buildings.[24] They planned to simulate the "crash" by closing off an area of doors and stairwells in the building to make employees find alternate routes out
although they are extremely well prepared for a cut in funding since they have been leading the starwars program(s) and all kinds of shit that has produced fucking nothing for decades and decades outside accumulated wealth for them.

btw about that "classified flight test" patch one of their planes stalled mid air for about 2 hours in 1997 see: phoenix lights (There is alot of pictures and video, thousands of witnessess, and 6 million disinfo agents saying it was ayy lmao)

(checked)
I knew about that 9/11 exercise, but I didn't know it was the NRO, I don't even know much about them for such a huge group. Though I still wouldn't underestimate the CIA just because their official budget is smaller. They likely make a ton of money off the books through drug trade and human trafficking, which is in ways worse since it can't be easily tracked.