Left/POC/Blacks don't believe there is a difference between Jew and White

I got into a conversation online with some POC about $$Dana Schutz$$ and her recent painting, Open Casket (black death spectacle). I simply pointed out that she wasn't White, but Jewish.

I mean, look at her fucking face and secondly see her listed lower here:
http:// blog.thejewishmuseum.org/five-jewish-museum-exhibitions-devoted-to-extraordinary-women/

There was flat out refusal to the fact that Jews and Whites are different. Whats the deal with resolving race issues if Jews can perpetrate filth through "Art", movies, tv, radio, internet, politics, etc, on the identity of being "white."

http:// hyperallergic.com/367012/protesters-block-demand-removal-of-a-painting-of-emmett-till-at-the-whitney-biennial/

Other urls found in this thread:

shaicarmi.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/aj_admixture_poster.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/xotust.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Frankly OP, what the fuck did you expect? These """people""" think that King Arthur wuz black because there are depictions of him carved into black stone. You didn't honestly expect them to be able to tell the difference between jews and whites did you?

Jews are white when they want to blend in or get caught doing something bad.

They are Jews when doing something "good" or when they are being punished for doing something bad.

Yes this will not likely be a fruitful avenue trying to get into it with colored people about the differences between whites and jews. A lot of mischlings are pretty fucking white acting thinking anyways and also, what's the point of trying to convinve blacks in particular of anything. Segregation and repatriation would be best I don't care what they think.

Shocking.

So it's like when a Scotsman wins, he's British. And when he loses, he's Scottish.

You expected education there?

i can't convince most christians of this either.

SAGE

>>>/reddit/

You mean POS (people of shitskin), faggot. Surprise, double digit IQ retards believe inbred Semites are white.

Niggers form opinions based on instinct and, if they are of the smarter breed, rationalize it later.

Most niggers will never accept or believe that Jews aren't white, because they look white, and that's all there is to it.

Whites can tell that they aren't white, because we are white. We are familiar with our own faces. But shitskins are wired for shitskin faces. They don't see the differences in the nose, the lips, the hair, and the eyes that make them distinctly semitic.

If there is any consolation I take from everything that is happening, it is this: even if we lose, the Jew will die screaming shortly afterwards, because his pet niggers will eat him alive. You don't condition an attack dog the way they have conditioned niggers, and then suddenly just flip a switch to turn it off. That's not how behavior works.

Ever does the Jew create a golem that rages beyond his control. It is their pathos.

pickers of cotton and perpetrators of crime

tldr

Doesn't enjoy reading and too high-time preference to bother?

You must be a nigger.

Just tell them that Jews are mixed race between Arabs and whites. They will understand that and it is technically true. If you plot the genetic clusters of Europeans and Palestinians and Jews, you get Palestinians on one end, Southern Europeans on the other, and Jews exactly in between in the middle.

In fact, if you look at northern europeans solely, Ashkenazi Jews are closer to Palestinians (an Arab/semitic race) than they are to northern europeans.

Genetically speaking, ashkenazis are mostly european with a little bit of DNA from the levant

They teach these naive animals to only look for color when it comes to differentiating themselves. The victimhood complex also comes into play here, whitey is bad therefore this suspicious rich guy rubbing his hands together is white.

Try not to expect much from Blacks or Leftists. They don't have critical thinking on their side.

Source if anybody is interested:
shaicarmi.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/aj_admixture_poster.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/xotust.pdf

We should stop using "white" and should instead use "european" or more specific ethnicities. White is too easily subverted by kikes with "light skin" and the dumb niggers and spics and feminists and other useful idiots can't tell the difference because low IQs and brainwashing.

This is very true. Unfortunately, we are a very small minority. I would estimate at least 95% of the general population, easily, considers jews to be White.

Color me shocked. This is a nation that classes Middle Easterners and actual Caucasians as white, and and counts Mexicans as white in crime statistics.

Good data – I thought for a moment shits/leftcucks might actually be able to reason like an adult… especially when it is prime to their position as well – the deconstruction of "white" power.

I think we need to find ways to illustrate the difference and conflict of these (((snakes))) in our society.

When niggers realize that its the kike who enslaved them, they will be angry.

perpetrator of crime

We could use this to our advantage. Just astroturf as SJWs and nonwhites and get every kike in power replaced with a shitskin.

There is always an opportunity, never forget that.

no wonder theres so much anti-white sentiment

I could care less about race honestly. I like the dialog here.

I'm actually trying to integrate and become more neutral, but the phobia runs both sides.

Niggers are stupid. What do you expect? The only other race of people that you could hope to have an intelligent conversation about this topic with would be Asians.

Yankees or Boomers, perhaps. The saying "jew someone down" is common to this day in the South. Same as "nigger rigging" something, whereas I hear Yankees and others say "jury rigging." Anyone that knows their Bible does not and has never treated jews as the same.

Ask her this OP:

SO THE HOLOCAUST HAD KILLED 6 BILLION WHITE PEOPLE AND NOT JEWS?

Also then remind her that jews need to pay far more for their illicit privilege to minorities since jews were primarily the slave traders.

Koreans are taught to do the same thing with Japanese when they're caught with something bad.
Probably the same mindset

niggers are beginning to figure out the role of Jews in their slavery, both past and present. We just have to make it easier for them to identify the jew and let nature take its course.
Jew identification guide for niggers is required.

Jews always pull this shit. It's comical how many videos you can kind of them going from "I'm white and fuck white people" straight to "n-no I'm a jew I'm oppressed too!"

This has been bugging me for months now. Not namely how to explain whether they are white or not, but whether they are Jews or not (or the fundamental other). The Whiteness can be determined after this.

Who is even a Jew?
-If 1 drop somewhere in bloodline makes one a Jew (ala pastor Anderson hypothesis), then there are many more Jews than we think, and some of them were invariably considered and acted like non-Jews. So, it isn't one drop.
-If Jewish mother makes one a Jew, then what about all the recognized Jews that acted in interest of Jewry that didn't inherit it from mother's side? Are converts also not performing in the interest of Jewry making a "better" Jew than Shlomo down the street? So it isn't just the inheritance on mother's side.
-Is it the religion? Obviously not, since there is a huge amount of (what we recognize as) Jews being irreligious, some historically even converted to Christianity then acting in the interest of Jewry. So it is not a religion.
-Is it significant amount of genes? What if I told you that based on your 2% Ashkenazi genes you will be persecuted? Would you not act in the interest of self-preservation or in the interest of Jewry? So, it isn't necessarily a significant amount of blood either.
-Considering above, what if I tricked you into believing that your tests results returned 20% when they had merely 2%? Or what if I tricked you that they had 2%, when you were in fact 0%? Would you not in either case act in the interest of Jewry if you were convinced that your life is in danger by virtue of being recognized as Jew, similarly as those rare converts?

So after all of this, it appears that there is virtually no criteria for being a Jew. But it is only so at first glance and there is indeed a common theme we can extract from this. Someone said in one of the talks (I think it was Spencer) that those carriers white genes scattered through the middle east are not necessarily what we would consider European Whites simply by virtue of genetics (therefore one of us). There is some truth to this, as many of them would probably see us as fundamentally other.

It is my conclusion that a Jew is the one that has potential for identifying with Jewry (and as a Jew), and by identifying with Jewry (and as a Jew) he sees Whites as the other because historically whites and Jews were always at odds (there might be a common appearance, but there is no common cause - which was in fact always in conflict). The feeling otherness or historical (and current) persecution fortifies their view that they are separate. Otherwise, many of Ashkenazis with significant white intake would pass as whites or perhaps even act as whites were they not familiar with their ethos.

So how does this answer OP's question? "Whites" are a group that does not by necessity make it's subgroups at odds with each other. While there may be wars in historical sense, there is no eternal struggle between English and Croats, Germans and Swedes, Russians and French etc. Jew, on the other hand, is in eternal war with all of those subgroups, and not one of them is it's friend. Therefore, even if some of them appear white, they fundamentally have nothing in common outside of that.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this line of reasoning.

They're true believers, Jews have always tried to blend as white to swindle goyim but are still willing to emphasise their Jewishness when it's convenient. Leftists aren't aware of this nuance.

Good post. Jewishness is more abstract than any other race. Too many people fall into the trap of only focusing on one aspect.

Jews can be defined quite easily as the people who are happy they killed Christ.

That always makes me laugh. I've heard them refer to famous white people as black when they are shown on a black and white photocopy too.

It's like they lack object permanence just like a baby…

This has zero effect on niggers. They have the attention span of fruit flies, so you can literally say two opposing things within earshot of them, each to a different person, and they'll just believe whatever they like best. Jews must have trouble holding their sides while they're dangling something shiny in front of niggers and distracting them into doing their bidding.

Have a look at pic related. Here's what the Jewish Museum has to say about this tangle of degeneracy:

""Joan Snyder: A Painting Survey, 1969-2005""
August 12 – October 23, 2005

Click on the spoiler. Have a look at that fucking pile. That is a "painterly dance" made from "careful yet random" brush marks. (Note the typically Jewish conflation of opposites). Serious question: Why have whites allowed this to happen? Why wasn't the first Bauhaus kike laughed the fuck out of the room for putting up a blue box and calling it art? Why the fuck has it taken decades and counting for us to just walk up to one of these piles of shit and announce that it sucks and the (((artist))) should be gassed for insulting us?

More importantly, when will we start doing that?

Unfortunately many whites are just too retarded to notice they're being word gamed into self hate and fucking themselves over. Our race is quite juvenile in many ways.

But why would they? I'm sure most of us didn't, either, until we got educated on the subject. The problem is (((they))) use whiteness like a smock, using it as cover when they do messy things and discarding it when they wish to appear like victims.

Her proposal is accepted.

But she looks more like Hanna Reitsch than a Jew?
Hell, Goebbels looks more Jewy than Schutz
still a degenerate though
inb4 shill

Yeah, cause you're obviously not white, rather you're obviously not apart of the Europoid race. What a meme!