So I'm not 100% sure if this is the original

so I'm not 100% sure if this is the original

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belial#Hebrew_Bible
henrymakow.com/lucifers_chosen_people.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ben you still have some jew in you that needs purged out.

How sheltered are you that that is sexy??

I wonder what his punishment is?

Definitely not the original, considering how Garrison represented Satan in the past.

Daily reminder that "Satan" is just the adversary of the jews.

Satan (n.) Look up Satan at Dictionary.com
proper name of the supreme evil spirit in Christianity, Old English Satan, from Late Latin Satan (in Vulgate in Old Testament only), from Greek Satanas, from Hebrew satan "adversary, one who plots against another," from satan "to show enmity to, oppose, plot against," from root s-t-n "one who opposes, obstructs, or acts as an adversary."

In Septuagint (Greek) usually translated as diabolos "slanderer," literally "one who throws (something) across" the path of another (see devil (n.)), though epiboulos "plotter" is used once.

In biblical sources the Hebrew term the satan describes an adversarial role. It is not the name of a particular character. Although Hebrew storytellers as early as the sixth century B.C.E. occasionally introduced a supernatural character whom they called the satan, what they meant was any one of the angels sent by God for the specific purpose of blocking or obstructing human activity. [Elaine Pagels, "The Origin of Satan," 1995]

Moloch (Masoretic מֹלֶךְ mōlek, Greek Μολόχ) is the Biblical name relating to a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice. The name of this deity is also sometimes spelled Molech, Milcom, or Malcam.

The name Moloch results from a dysphemic vocalisation in the Second Temple period of a theonym based on the root mlk "king".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belial#Hebrew_Bible
Belial (also known as Beliar) is a term occurring in the Hebrew Bible which later became personified as the devil[1] in Jewish and Christian texts.[2]

And Manasseh turned aside his heart to serve Belial; for the angel of lawlessness, who is the ruler of this world, is Belial, whose name is Matanbuchus.
— (Ascension of Isaiah 2:4)

Baal (/ˈbeɪəl/),[1][a] properly Baʿal (Ugaritic: 𐎁𐎓𐎍;[5] Phoenician: 𐤋𐤏𐤁; Biblical Hebrew: בעל‎‎, pronounced [ˈbaʕal]),[6] was a title and honorific meaning "lord" in the Northwest Semitic languages spoken in the Levant during antiquity. From its use among people, it came to be applied to gods.[7] Scholars previously associated the theonym with solar cults and with a variety of unrelated patron deities, but inscriptions have shown that the name Baʿal was particularly associated with the storm and fertility god Hadad and his local manifestations.[8]

Whenever Christians say "oh Lord" they are referring to Baal.

Lucifer (/ˈluːsɪfər/;[1][2][3] LOO-sif-ər) is the King James Version rendering of the Hebrew word הֵילֵל in Isaiah (Isaiah 14:12). The Vulgate translation uses the Latin word lucifer, but with a lower-case initial,[4] The Hebrew word, transliterated Hêlêl[5] or Heylel (pron. as HAY-lale),[6] occurs once in the Hebrew Bible[5] and according to the KJV-based Strong's Concordance means "shining one, light-bearer".[6] The Septuagint renders הֵילֵל in Greek as ἑωσφόρος[7][8][9][10][11] (heōsphoros),[12][13][14] a name, literally "bringer of dawn", for the morning star.[15] The word Lucifer is taken from the Latin Vulgate,[16] which translates הֵילֵל as lucifer,[17][18] meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing".[19]

Later Christian tradition came to use the Latin word for "morning star", lucifer, as a proper name ("Lucifer") for the devil; as he was before his fall.[20] As a result, "'Lucifer' has become a by-word for Satan / the Devil in the church and in popular literature",[16] as in Dante Alighieri's Inferno, Joost van den Vondel's Lucifer and John Milton's Paradise Lost.[14] However, the Latin word never came to be used almost exclusively, as in English, in this way, and was applied to others also, including Jesus.[21] The image of a morning star fallen from the sky is generally believed among scholars to have a parallel in Canaanite mythology.[22]

However, according to both Christian[23] and Jewish exegesis, in the Book of Isaiah, chapter 14, the King of Babylon, Nebuchadnezzar II, conqueror of Jerusalem, is condemned in a prophetic vision by the prophet Isaiah and is called the "Morning Star" (planet Venus).[24][25] In this chapter the Hebrew text says הֵילֵל בֶּן-שָׁחַר (Helel ben Shachar, "shining one, son of the morning").[26] "Helel ben Shahar" may refer to the Morning Star, but the text in Isaiah 14 gives no indication that Helel was a star or planet.[27][28]

Our Ben has come a long way, hasn't he?

Actual original.

I'm just curious who that is supposed to be. Part of me doubts it is just a random character and is probably a veiled reference to someone. I'd kek heartily if so.

The OT is a garbled interpretation of the ancient Sumerian 'religion' that they stole from the Babylonians. Yahweh/Jehovah is a bloodthirsty and violent storm god Enlil/Anu. The adversary is Enki, who gave knowledge to humans (thoth, prometheus) and warned Utnapishtim, the king of Shuruppak, about the impending deluge. Basically everything we are taught about religion is a lie.

Am I the only one who chuckled?

h

Hell is from viking myth. A goddess who was not "evil". Take your Semite-philla some place else you degenerates!

Hell is from viking myth. A goddess who was not "evil". Take your semitic-philla some place else you degenerates!

Hell is from viking myth. A goddess who was not "evil". Take your semitic-philla some place else you degenerates!

Bullshit.
It's a garbled tribal yarn with many myth from Egypt to Persia.

What I'm taking from all of this disparate information is that a specific devil character is actually not present in the Bible. It seems to be all these other things. Reading through all of this actually pissed me off. Lucifer actually means Jesus? When you say oh Lord, you are saying oh Baal? Enough of these shit stories tbh. Confusing as fuck. How does anyone who studies this bullshit come up with anything coherent. God himself would read all this garbage and fucking laugh.

Reminder that Enlil did nothing wrong. Those shitskins needed to be purged.

Typing like a faggot won't make people care about what you say.

Sounds like someone's triggered.

Hello newage faggot. Kys for the rest of us.

lol

Whatever kike.

k

BTW your friend called, she's asking if you're visiting her next enlightment ball.

objectively inferior, kys.

kek

who is that semen demon?

Satan is the god of the world, of the worldly and material, the adversary to the divine light of the Son (the Sun of Plato's allegory, the form of the Good illuminating and giving meaning to everything else) shine on the world. Jews worship Satan and advance his perspective. Their foremost goal is to sanitize and control the world, eliminating risk and ambiguity, and their greatest dream a long life.
henrymakow.com/lucifers_chosen_people.html

You are trying to tell ME what I am referring too?

Retard detected

The first one doesn't even look like a kike.

Is there the pizzapong logo here ?

That's a bit of a stretch methinks.

Retard detected

Checked and keked

same idea

pagans are the sjw's of religions.

Ben don't toy with muh dik. Pls.

You need to readjust your jewdar.

>>>/nigger/

>>>/oven/

this is the theological equivalent of a fourteen
year old with an anarchist teeshirt