Playing with Normalfags

How is it playing with normalfags? Was it a terrible experience or a pleasant surprise? Here's my story:

All I did during the match was going for dunks, lay ups and free throws yet I still beat my normalfag classmates in the only game they play. In fact, they actually missed a lot of open shots during the match. Is it really common for normalfags to suck at the only game they play?

Fuck off retard

Not everyone can handle a competitive environment

They've been playing against each other for a long time before I arrived. I actually saw a close and decent match between my normalfag classmates.

i came in here to make fun of you but in all honesty the more i think about it the more i actually genuinely feel bad for you

Fuck off retard

This happened to me with Halo:Combat Evolved, then Halo 2 came out and I got rekt online.

Never played with them again after that.

Not like I wanted to breathe

subscribe

haha what a loser

I'm not actually friends with my classmates. I'm just there as a social obligation just like family parties with relatives I'm not close with.

Are we being raided by /r9k/ or some shit?

Is there a difference between r9k and the average Holla Forumsirgin these days?

It's not anything to brag about though, most people didn't play games back then and even nowadays they don't play them that much or care about them enough to get good at them.

nice nigger post, as if normalfaggots don't exist.
now check these doubles

The average Holla Forumsirgin at least doesn't make it a point to illustrate how autistic they are.

You must post on the Berenstein universe Holla Forums.

Fuck off retard

They make good meatshields in tf2
Now if only I could teach them to heal me.

Let that game go user

it's dead

just a hunch, but
no 'were you' on this one because most people will say "yeah definitely, man" even if they only said a few words

EVERY. TIME.

within 3 weeks of doing this every weekend we're now playing SS13 and D&D together. Some people just need a little nudge.

That way everyone has fun user, you get to beat their asses and feel good about destroying them and they get the fun of seeing you puke for hours later.

Drinks haven't arrived yet as I've said. They were telling things to each other such as "do a screen" or "foul him, save some time for the clock" during the match.

Beat em up co-op was a fucking blast, why isn't the genre more popular anyway?
Last I saw of it was Dragon's Crown.

I cried inside he later playrd some shitty web based game.

Because they sell at least 50% less units than the "online mp only" games.

Satisfying as fuck.

It was fun.

They kind of evolved into Stylish Action games like DMC and Musou games with the jump to 3D. I do like the classic style 2D Beat Em Ups, but it was kind of hard to get a feeling for where you were, which made platforming and fighting flying enemies kind of awkward.

i can't decide whether it is a normalfag thing or autistic thing

So how do basketball games work? Is it just a complete coinflip as to whether or not you get a basket? Is it based on individual stats, like one player on your team is really good at 3-pointers but shit at everything else? Or is it a timing based thing that determines the range? The genre always just seemed very random and inconsistent to me, I assumed I was just being retarded.

I used to play fps games with acquaintances in the computer lab in high school during class: Quake 2, Tribes, and D-day Normandy. I never got less than 1st place on Quake but that wasn't exactly fun or surprising considering they never really played it. We had a good time over all.

The newest NBA seems to have a lot of random shit in it, looking at the ton of terrible reviews on Steam. Stuff like random tripping and such.

I don't know which game exactly it was but some EA basketball game from ages back that I've played didn't have much randomness in it.
When you went for a shot the player would jump straight up. If you let go of the button at the apex of the jump you'd throw very precisely. The stat like shotmaking defined on how far of a distance you could throw accurately until it started to deviate to the sides.

Why isn't there a modern NHL game anymore? Is icehockey not popular enough?

Ah this is the sort of thing I was looking for. I've been trying genres I've never given a fuck about before but I didn't want to bother with Basketball if it was basically just a game of rolling dice with basketball grafix on top. Giving NBA JAM Tournament Edition for the 32X a shot since that seems to be the game everyone agrees on being awesome.

The game that I played, NBA 2K16 now has a meter at the bottom that tracks your timing of shooting and release. The coinflip is still there and it's worse if you're in a shitty team or if the player can't really shoot well irl. Then again, my normalfags classmates kept missing open shots with Steph Curry, who's supposedly the best shooter right now. There are some player specialization present based on what I see on some players (there's a star logo, a 3 logo and a foot with wings logo). These may seem self-explanatory except for the star which may mean all star, which I saw under Kobe.
TL:DR; Shooting depends on timing and real-life factors such as position and team ranking. A center from the 30th place team isn't going to shoot good compared to an all-star guard from a 1st place team despite the meter on both players both close to perfect release.

I forgot to add that the coinflip can be somehow negated if you're in a good team or play as a guy that's known irl to be a good shot.

Gee user, you gay or something?

It was really more about timing than anything else.

I'm a bit mad you can't even find sports games on GOG since they are almost all owned by EA. I doubt they would even run on newer Windows versions than 98.

But then again, he ended up being better than me at Age of Mythology by a decent margin, so who knows.

It's lonely at the top.