Wurm Unlimited: Bug Hunt Edition

Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited

The fledgling town of Brosmouth is looking for new people. We currently have about 25+ members and are witnessing the start of booming industry.

Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to Wurm Online. 4x Action speed, and 4x Skill gain speed.

Download: kat.cr/wurm-unlimited-wrc-03-23-2016-t12305659.html

IP Address: 13.92.83.205

Start on 'Freedom', you will spawn in The Liberty.

We have settled on F2 - Position 2250, 650. You can see it here in the purple square within the attached map.

Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"

A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

Q: "But how do I-"

Q: "Yeah but-"

Previous thread >>>9539764

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ago1024/LiveHudMap/releases/tag/v1.3.1
wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap/
wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/
chronolapse.com/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:noCFSDTjdDUJ:wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca
mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Animal
wurmian.cloudapp.net/upd.zip
postimg.org/image/jfzo7zsiz/
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Tree
youtube.com/watch?v=0YC7j3dps8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE ONLY GOOD BUG IS A DEAD BUG

This game is fucking trash

what is this game

autism

How difficult is this game to get into?

Workin on my next time-lapse. Salvaged 4.5/9 hours of it, someone had invited me to the village which triggered the GUI half-way through. Gonna be several hours before I'm re-rendered it down to x1000 speed.

see

well that depends, are you autistic?

Somewhat.

I'm not Dwarf Fortress tier autistic but am TerraFirmaCraft/Eve Online tier autistic.

I've actually found myself wanting it to be MORE autistic
Like having to build foundations for your houses and make a support structure before being able to put them up for real

>it was me

Help me

I have two AMD turion dual-core RMD-75 processors in my shitty laptop.
Am I fugged?

autism incarnate
do you want to be a settler and take part of building and being part of a village?
do you like fucking around in sandbox games?
the image is all the skills in the game, alot of them are connected to each other via tool-, weapon- or crafting use and attempts

its the best place for a pub

I want more variety in industry. Like being able to build lumber mills by streams that automate wood beam/plank productions.

I think I had that problem with my old computer. I don't think your computer can do openGL.

Well fug.

Who do I have to suck off to get invited?

Troll lead to town and promptly slain
Still not as terrifying as a fucking tortoise

You had to be lead to the town lol? Couldnt you just use the coordinates

tfw the ttown get together was probably in the second half

Wait where do I put the IP address and select Freedom?

I hit play and it just spawned me somewhere without giving me any choice to select anything.

Did you download the version in OP?

No.

That tower looks rad as fuck from my house.

Also where can I see the full map of the server?

latest live map mod released 17 hours ago

everyone is talking in the village channel you autist, just say something and someone might respond to you

I don't even know what the fuck that is

just put that in my mod folder now I just get a console screen that says cleaning files for update 1 file copies starting updater then it closes and nothing.

asking again if someone can post the config file for minimal settings so my friend with a shitty computer can play.

Could someone please answer me here?

I'm sitting with the client open going through the settings for the 5th time not know what the fuck I've done wrong here.

HEY GUIS THE GAME ISNT WORKING HURR DURR IMMA NIGGER

there you go answered

I didn't know shit before I started either
I picked up bits here and there along they way and am currently working on getting robust
botanize and forage grass for food, dig clay along the beach for pottery, cut down trees for wood
press H to get an in-game wiki, press N to get a list for all the crafting recipes, press B to bring up the crafting interface, right-click on shit to get that things interaction menu
go from there

remove the properties file and the game should launch again but without the map mod
someone else has it working but don know how, I thought this one would work out of the box

fuuuck I missed out so much

Thats a shame.

maybe you have to run the patcher.bat file in order for it to work

Holy shit you faggot, just say in the local chat that you're new and want to join. Someone will take you in.

I'd agree with that. I got plank ptsd from building my pub and I haven't even started on furniture yet.

Somewhere in there everyone got together and waved at you from the roads, I don't think it would have been covered by the GUI so if you're planning on cropping the last bit out then at least give us a screenshot.

There is no patcher.bat in the livemap mod files

You're recording upwards of 9 hours of video and speeding it up? Wouldn't it be easier on your PC/storage to just have it take a screenshot every few seconds/every minute?

What's the fucking point of playing a multiplayer game if you're going to yell at people for wanting to play with you?

it's just one guy

Well no one else is answering, are they?

What's the point of playing a multiplayer game if you're going to ignore people who want to play with you?

Nigger if you cant figure out how to get into the game this isnt going to be the game for you in the first place.

last time WRC used Patcher.bat or Updater.Bat was 2 clients ago and different Devs, pretty sure running those could only do bad things or nothing at all i havent ran either in 3months just run WurmLauncher.exe

you guys are making something as simple as taking one folder and copy pasting into another folder and hittin yes to all for overwrite more complicated than it needs to be

Ingame global map is broken until they fix it serverside, live map mod worked before update and after update without fucking with anything

I've already explained I can get in the game but it puts me right into the game and doesn't give me an option to put in an IP address or select 'Freedom'

I've gone through the settings several times and can't find where the IP address is suppose to go.

Who do I need to talk to in order to join the settlement?

nigger im not even in this group i just saw 30 people show up spouting memes in global chat and found the thread and low and behold its fucking ethicsingamesjournalism/wehaveapateron/cripple chan dont give a fuck if you play or not

I'll try to find it m8

Just get to the town and ask in local chat, fam.

You are a redditor simulator, you really are.

Wait, what?

What the fuck are you on about

From the last thread I saw some people from here were telling other players to come to Holla Forums.

are you Tanksy?

Download the OP link you fucking moron.

wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap/

Alright I'll be the pajeet
Guilt trip happy guy who has trouble with the IP for some reason, does it look like this when you got it installed?

yes, hit play

should have IP already loaded

it's in the WurmLauncher folder

it didn't work for me for some reason even though I just dragged and dropped shit in its correct place
why else would I be saying that shit's broken?
the launcher just would not start or would start and instantly close with some error in the log
now after I've ran the patcher.bat it magically shows up like it should

because if you click that brown "Connect to WRC" thats where you can put in the IP

Did you get that?

Well that's important information to not put in the OP.

Why mention the free version of the game if you need people to ignore that and go pirate the paid version?

For fucks sake.

No, it looks like this. But apparently they're using a pirate client/server to play and not the free version the OP only mentions, so maybe that's probably the reason.

use the pirate version in the OP.

That's the problem, you are playing on the MMO and not our pirated Wurm Unlimited, which is a complete standalone player made servers.

Thank you. Too everyone else, was that so difficult to just say?

I'm downloading now.

And for the next thread, someone remove the mention of the free version and just say you need the pirated version kat.

Wat? I haven't seen a single mention of Holla Forums in game.

Goddamn it
Here's the link to the client we're all using
wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/

It has all the new updates, dont use the kat one

chronolapse.com/
Found this thing

So how do I fix this issue? seems like it doesn't want to update and I am not sure how to avoid this horror

Shoulda read the OP kikeburg.

aw shit you probably had GLSL enabled, can you go into the setting?

Great, so this means I've downloaded the game twice now and neither version is the correct one?

I did. It doesn't say you need a pirate client to connect.

another thing you want to do is go change the gamesettings.txt to help reduce the server randomly lagging out

Just download the link I gave you

Always read the OP in full before posting in any thread, newfag.

nah someone did,

[16:05] a
[16:05] where is the town of Holla Forums?
[16:06] REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i kept checking other chan's Holla Forums looking for it then someone said Holla Forums, not like it was hard i just hadnt got around to irrelvant chans yet soz m8

Noice.

Woa

Maybe you should learn to read, dumbass.

No, and disabling it seems to have fixed the issue, thanks user!

nigga thats a feature

Nig, the DL link was in the OP. You retarded.

For the pirate version of the paid version. Right after mentioning the free version. If you need the pirated version then don't mention the free version.

The page won't load and you know what just forget it. I just want to play and everyone is just wants to be an asshole about it. You ever wonder why Holla Forums's groups tend to die out it's because of shit like this. Fuck the vast majority of you.

I'd rather just play the free version and meet people who aren't redditor-level assholes.

Like, 40 other people have figured this out on their own just fine, man.

I hope they don't send dramaqueens over at least, we got enough goons here already

Enjoy playing at a quarter of the speed.

server had literally 5 people myself included before yall, dont think its gonna be a problem

Nevermind then

We have 20+ active and hit 60 people yesterday, who the fuck are you

Why would you even play a game like this with so few people? Thats advanced autism.

I think you're replying to the wrong guy

i could draw some sort of timeline in mspaint but maybe just try reading

Oh okay it's cancermancer

You have a 32bit system don't you?

ahhhh nostalgia kinda sorta from raids years ago i play dorfs so i just box 7accounts and pretend its a 1st person mod for that

Why the fuck would someone go into global and ask "where is the town of Holla Forums?"
Why would you scream like a fucking faggot in response to that?

no nigger god damnit

holy fuck are you people literally retarded

copy pasting irc logs doesnt mean your one of the niggers in said logs

oh that's the timeline directed to me

I dont fucking know I'm in between cooking dinner and shitposting

Do I have to walk all the way to the F2 tile or is there some way to teleport there? Just making sure.

You misunderstood my post.
I know that's not me. I just don't get why they would say that in the first place. Chill the fuck out, dude.

Gotta walk

now im even confused…fuck it

It's pretty much been decided if faggots/niggers/jews can't walk or find their way there then why bother

Are you retarded?
I explicitly fucking said it.
Why the FUCK would someone go into global and ask "where is the town of Holla Forums?"

another timelapse

I went for youtube this time so I could get that sweet 60fps 1080p and have it over 2 mins long. This is only 4.5 hours RL time. Would have been 9 but some asshole invited me to the village :)

thats what i was pointing out in the first place, cause someone said nobody has said Holla Forums ingame

Shiet thanks lad

To each his own. It's too bad some people's autism cant be contained and they have to make it known they came from some le epic place on the internet. It was cool just building our shit and working together but theres always going to be a few morons that need attention.

Nice.

I'm starting on a tower at the east side of town by the beach for you to get a good view of the whole town.
Anyone with planks and time come help build.

At this rate we'll need to make rafts just to haul logs from the forest on the other side of the river

That sounds pretty fucking dope tbh

Guys i havent played thos b4. But i dont se a wall here in your village? How are you keeping the illegals out?

Dont you want to make Wurm great again?

The walls surround us all how can you not see

sweet I'll do my next vid from there

Oh shit son my bad
You should make it bigger

Not enough wood for palisades :(

We are, but man, this shit takes forever.

One more thing, what do I do when map is missing? Yesterday when I launched the game it was fine.

You should ask in the WRC for a link to the map, I think they're updating the map so thats why it's broken atm

You niggas know what

We need bridges
There are wooden and brick bridges in wurm, we'll finish the colossi statues then start making these

god damn, Where we gonna bridge to? Our mountain to the one south?

Maybe dig a moat around town and have one small bridge like the third pic as example project, though not sure if we're still expanding

Or the river to get to the other side

Or build two hueg towers and make it the Petronas

Dude what the fuck holy shit is this for real?
Could we bridge the river?

oh man i cant wait to see the rage when yall see whats required for bridges like that

We could have a big island like in the first picture rising out of the sea, and we have a big tower next to it with a bridge next to the two. Then we build a colossus on the island.

absolutely

Bridging the river would be pretty great right now.

Yeah, but there'd need to be a small building in the middle of the river to connect to since i doubt any of us have enough carpentry to bridge the entire area.

If people with boats sailed into the middle of the river, could they drop dirt right down into it?

Yea there are water version of the shovel called the dredge

Would we need to make it tall enough for boats to go under?

The largest boat is the caravel which is 5 by 3 tiles, not sure if heights ever matter

Can I play? I've never gotten Wurm to work before.

Height of the caravel is 35 dirt from water level to deck if anyone's curious

But you wont need that if you're just dropping dirt.
But raising water tiles requires lots of dirt, you can only raise a tile to 40 slope, then it slides to the adjacent slope.

sure fam, though wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/ is down right now and i'm not sure if you want to download the one in the OP just so you can download the client again later.

Is the torrent up to date? I know people said they can still play in the old version

If we want to deforest we should steal all our neighbors trees.

The view tower is at 2318/668 if anyone wants to build walls and shit.

salt the land

server is startin to lag again people need to follow

Can I fight things with my bare hands and still hold my own?

For those that can't connect to the new client download site, use this torrent magnet

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6&dn=WRC.exe&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce

are you cucks playing on a pvp server or are you just carebear bug hunting?

its Hybrid, it has Arena, and a HOTA area thats 300x300 full wurm pvp is the most unbalanced nigger shit in any game ive ever played if you dont have 24/7 timezone coverage you just end up getting farmed by already established players

yeah your right, was just wondering. Might hop on and start recruiting townies for a cult then go spam creepy statues surrounding other people's villages. I'll call it the cult of the fiery wheel.

torrent hash
past it in like you would any other tracker link and it should work unless you use some shitty client

fo sho, sadly its not like the good ol days, theres only like 10-15people on the entire map not from here

most the deeds on map have long been abandoned but with the ease of getting money on this server they wont run out/disband/decay until the heatdeath of the universe

Anyone wanna harass GM to enable player religion/god?

You can level unarmed I believe.

yeah harass the GMs here, p sure this dude will go on a powertrip and just cast a volcano on the town

raiding WO worked cause rolf was a cuck and we were potential customers, i dont think this russian dude gives a fuck if people play or dont play on here

Can i join the town without living in it?

Dude that was a hyperbole

Read between the line

Uh sure there's the Atorias village

Yeah just build something nearby. We share resources so you'd want to be close.

Is there a direct download available? My internet block torrents.

sure let me get the cached page of the client download page

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:noCFSDTjdDUJ:wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

What should i kill to raise my combat skills?

For future reference, the direct link is here:
mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas

start with hens and pigs (but not venerable) and once you hit 5 kill bulls

Here are the list of animals and their respective FS required, note that you can only fight something 3 levels above you to gain maximum 0.25 ticks
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Animal

shit I'm so lost
Made it to Brosmouth, what to do now?

Find an empty land in or near brosmouth and squat it, build shelter and farm there then tools then go raise your body control to 21 to ride a horse.

Viewing platform is probably high enough right now. Might be best to build a balcony on this level then continue making it taller if anyone wants to continue it. I've really got to sleep now though.

A friend of mine is going to join, can someone pick him up from spawn?

I can head to spawn with a cart to take him here but its goin to be 15-20 mins before I get there

Ok cool, his name is Piccolo

Coming in as Montblanc. Walking over now, I don't think I'm that far off.

MOTHERFUCKING UNICORNS
I FORGOT TO GET MY SEEDS

I WOULD FORGET THE SCREENSHOT

shid you need 70 taming to tame it

technically you can tame anything at any level the chance is there just not reccomended

35 to tame it

oh yea mistook it with hell horse

Three people are screaming in local, can someone invite?

My ign is cwook

shit since we're not using a team anymore whats the command for village invite

[07:35:31] tell them to go to the south gate and have a look at the settlement board

and they'd have to wait for trenhal to come back online to accept

Although I see two new guys name popped up so i guess that's was solved?

OH SHIT

Is there a fix for this problem? All the terrain flickers when I move.

Huh?

turn on GLSL or use Nvidia to run javalauncher

How do I do that? I can't open the settings window, in the launcher or in-game.

he posted it in every thread, he must have autism

Go to your wurm folder and PlayerFiles, maybe find it there?

yea the setting window is broken at the moment

settings window works fine for me
installed the old client, then opened the self extracting container for the new client and copy pasted over everything except playerfiles folder, steameasyemu folder and the steamemu.ini and steamapi.dll files
then I think I downloaded the shit from wurmian.cloudapp.net/upd.zip and copy pasted that shit over, ran the updater and it works fineâ„¢
just keep a backup of your steamemu folder and files

>Like having to build foundations for your houses and make a support structure before being able to put them up for real
Well you kind of have to, you can't build without leveling the terrain first.

Is there a Linux version?

Any footage of you guys dicking around?

theres this one

Is there a way of making the game run at more than 5 FPS when in a town? Or is it because of >java

you could prob tweak the settings, there might be one particular one killing your performance, I get pretty good fps in town

have you tried lowering the settigs? Im getting a solid 60 99% of the time.

Well, that's gonna take a while with the settings window not working.

You can lower them in the launcher.

His settings along with several others are greyed out in the launcher

how do you make that minimap thingy? is there a way to play in third person?

RIB SERVER
I'll have the ropes when the server reboots

The end of times has come.

Did you make cordage rope?

you running on motherboard graphics card? install the drivers, then it will do opengl

Settings in my launcher, and a lot of other user's launchers, don't real any more
You have to go into the settings file and sort through a fuckload of lines of shit to find the setting you want to change.

I guess not. Does it run well in WINE?

Aaaaand we're back.

serb back

this is a good time to look at your config file
find
you might also want to change

wew

Can someone add me to town, names Ceto

What does TileDecorations tag effect?

I am probably the only one who can make cordage rope currently

Performance from what I read.

Probaly add things on a tile like extra strand of grass

grass and shit

i dont know myself but i bet its the random rocks that pop up on dirt tiles. Lots of that might fuck with the framerate. Dunno.

mfw i see my tiledecorations on 4

Lamias fucking rule.

more like fucking lamias rules

Sailing the corbita to unknown seas lads

There is a Linux version. Just not for the server people are playing on.
The installer doesn't run in Wine at all. It's Java so I'd like to imagine when the game is installed it runs in Wine.

That sucks. Guess AUTISMII like myself can't play this, only the AUTISMII INFERIORIS can.

mods here

My dude hasn't slept since I started playing
How many fucking actions does it take to destroy a roof I want to build a new floor on, goddamn

try a caving knife

Meditation was a mistake.

which path you taking

Path of love for that sweet sweet refresh ability.
And i have the answers thank you very much.

Is there an updated map of what is what?

Also which shit is communal etc.

It goes in like, 2 actions with a saw, actually.
I was a retard and using a hammer.

oh yeah, I forgot about that
don't extract the custommap folder and its properties file

wow, it's possible to make an autohotkey script (Although i'd rather use Pulover's Macro Creator) to auto-stuff in wurm

just be sure to not need to click many different places, for instance, a simple 'click the craft button every 6 seconds' is running right now (right now while I am typing, the window don't need to be active)

the only important thing of note is that the last position the mouse was in when the window was alt-tabbed away is always where the clicks are going to go. maybe sending mouse move events would 'fix' this issue

rib serber

just as I found a sheep and put a leash on it

Was getting interesting too, what with the two drowning victims.

Guess I'll take the downtime to update shit.

It was much more fun making a spectacle of it

It doesn't work like that, all it does is improve performance for large groups in a single area by combining packets.

Does the updated WRC client and the updated files include the livemap mod?

Where is the latest client, can I get a link?

yes

its on the website

no, I've posted a picture with the livemap mod inside it

the torrent and links to direct download has been posted in the thread just search for them

Call me a fuckboi newfag but how do I extract those?

Oy nigs, whats going on im stuck in conecting server, did the FBI found out about us?

like you would extract any other zip archive

Well it don't open in 7zip so whatdo?

Does this game have a mic option ?

Nope

Is the server offline?

YES

well shit, seems like codemonkey have done something to disable that
google livemap-1.3.1.zip github

I had just logged in today too.

I just installed too.

it'll be back noworri

here's the link since googling what I told you gives you fuck all of what you want

Whelp.

Thanks, I found it myself too

I remember I tried to play this on the last expedition back on cuckchan, the Post-Brohalla (or however you spelled it) one and both the connection was utter shit and the UI was giving me an eyesore. Is the latency / ping better this time around and are there any ways to alleviate the UI being ass this time around?

UI isnt so bad once you get used to it. There really isnt any problem with server speed. Unless you are running a toaster you should be fine.

Nagle just gets rid of a little bit of network overhead, it's not going to offset the population growing 10 fold and besides, the real issue is probably related to having a ton more objects floating around.

Would this work if we filled in places we know, re-saved then people would keep adding? Sorta like those collages.

Sounds like we need a dedicated garbage man to burn everything thats lying around then.

It probably was my toaster back then but I did a small upgrade recently, would an I3-6100 and R9 380 Nitro actually allow me to work this shit properly, or is it that resource intensive due to all the props and shit laying around?

What happened to mapfag's map? are we not using that anymore?

have you seen how much stuff is laying around in the deforested areas? it's completely littered

I dunno his map is awesome, I just had this idea too

It should be fine. Make sure you check in the launcher on the settings. Some people cant access the settings though so you might just have to hope on luck.

Added

There's a wood stash at Trump Tower for garbage wood nobody is using. Apparently it can be combined to be of some use .

the whole village is in shit shape - no symetry or order - it's making me angry

IT'S GARBAGE DAY!!!

When will the server be up ?

Welp, let's give it another try then, need an autism simulator ever since Project Gorgon died.

____Never___

Ive added my superior paint skills.

Did what you done to update and the mods won't load or something. I get SEVERE errors in the log when it tried to load the launcher

[06:41:52 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoader: ModLoader version v0.3.3-cac710e
[06:41:52 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoader: Loading mods\compass.properties
[06:41:52 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoader: Loading mods\livemap.properties
[06:41:52 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.clientlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: class org.gotti.wurmonline.clientmods.livehudmap.LiveHudMapMod

WHAT DO??!

PANIC

Maybe serverfag is makin it so the main world is all PVP now.

rename the properties files to.disabled to make them not load
download this image, it's the same as the one I posted earlier but this time it works as intended and you can extract the archive

Probably bankrupted some poor third world guy who has to pay per MB of traffic.

Magaron's altar inside mine in front of demon statue

And we're back.

It was the files in the upd.zip - for some reason they messed up. I got it working by reverting to the new client files before adding the upd.zip stuff.

Fuck nigga

just as i get done with mine

hey it happened to me as well

we're back up baby

does you settings menu work?
don't forget to active nagle_latency_fix in the config file if you replaced your old config file

I just updated my launcher and I can't open the settings, the button on the launcher doesn't work and the ingame one doesn't appear either.

did you follow the same steps as outline here ?
copy paste new install over old, then apply udp.zip
just back up your shit before you do something

Is this normal ?

Not sure what I'm doing with my plot just yet.

yes, we upgraded out guards into birdmen

Well shit. Can someone just link me to shit I need so I don't have to scour the entire thread for a fix.

I copied over the udp.zip you linked but it broke the install and the launcher won't start at all.

look in the client.log file inside the WurmLauncher folder
my guess it's the installed mods that are the issue
I've posted a link to an archive for the mod files I'm using and my client works

I don't understand, I think I better delete the install and start again.

Where do I download the latest version, if the torrent is outdated?

Can someone post a full set of instructions of getting the correct launcher and copy of the game because all the info in the thread is incorrect or out of date.

No? I just used the thread and are playing for the first time right now. Are you retarded maybe?

real helpful all I'm asking for is for someone to explain what folders I need to keep so I don't lose my character. Just smartsteam emu or player files?

its easy if you're starting from the beginning, people who downloaded the torrent in OP and have been playing for a while are having trouble to update

copy smart steam emu and replace it in the new game nigger
is not that hard

It's just confusing because the folder is called 'playerfiles'. Doesn't the game need that?

open the highlighted file with a text editor
you will find the file in the WurmLauncher folder where you installed the game
if it's the mods that are causing issues it will say compass.properties somewhere in there
download the picture from this link and open it with 7zip and extract the mods folder inside it

if you really want to redownload both the old and the new client these are the hashes for them, paste them into your torrent client like any other torrent link
below is the old client
below is the new client

you need to keep both SmartSteamEmu and the playerfiles folders
the 2nd picture is what my backup folder looks like
you only need

i dont think so, i just replaced the new one with the old one

That's a huge pain in the ass just to fix the settings button.

you should have kept the files and made backups before changing anything, if you're lucky and haven't emptied your recycling bin you can recover files from there

Wait a sec, so it's the shitty mods the faggots packaged with the client that are stopping it from working? So I can just delete the mods folder and it should work right?

yes, use the mods in the picture I linked to in
they are from my client which works, open the image with 7zip
I do troubleshooting on a nepalese pottery forum for free, someone shoot me please

well I delete the contents of the mods folder and the launcher works but it says '1.0.0.3' and that's the one I had before I updated. The current version is 1.0.0.6.

I don't have 7zip and compressing files into an image is too retarded for me to bother to try. I think the udp.zip you linked is out of date. So I was right.

Does this game even need mods?

Would it be possible to use the live version of wurm unlimited to play on the private server or does this server require the pirate software.

nah, it was just a map mod

this one needs the pirate software

Requires pirate software due to a bunch of differences between the two.

no, but the compass and livemap are nice things to have aswell as the custom map mod so the ingame map isn't broken and just shows you a "picture missing" sort of image

Yo the live map doesn't work, I press M and I just get "MISSING IMAGE" - after updating.

Damn. Guess I'll just keep shutting off steam when I play this. I'm sure steam cant tell that I'm running the game but I'm a paranoid faget.

the live map isn't the map you see when pressing M, it's the option below "quit" when you press esc for a minimap of the area you're currently in

unless we want our walls to come already half-destroyed we should probably knock the incomplete ones down and build it as we go

The pirated version has SteamEmu anyway. I have steam running at the same time and nothing comes of it.

Walls do not decay for 2 days from placement of the plan.

I honestly know nothing of steamemu. I just always assumed it was safer to not run steam when playing. I dunno.

yeah i did that, been there since the start tho so it's easier for me, at this point is basically a mmo city so it can get a bit confusing

well the plans are all pretty fucked up right now

Abel, if you made a new character, im sorry i was joking, there's no potions

You can make a lye or tannin potion.

told him he had to go back all the way to the spawn because there were exp and stamina potions

That is /me pickpockets you for 5 gold tier

What the fuck hotwheels?

i dont even know what you are talking about

Here, have some music to listen to while you play.

Once upon a time people would go around on WoW emoting that they were pickpocketing people in chat. And sure enough, once in a while newfags would think it was an event message and rage.

kek

I haven't.

RIP

STOP FUCKING UP MY NICE, LEVEL ROADS TO BUILD YOUR SHIT ASS HOVELS
RAISE THE REST OF THE DIRT TO BE EQUAL WITH THE ROAD YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS, DON'T TURN YOUR BACKYARD INTO A SLOPED COBBLY MESS BECAUSE I WON'T FIX IT

NViDIA geForce 8200.
I know this because my laptop is a space heater, and it's the only driver I installed after my hard-drive crashed.

Yee.

100% not mad at all, not even mad, not mad really
NOT MAD

Should have lowered the rock before punching a hole.

r i p

I think he can get orbs to seal it back up and try again. The real problem is to fix it he needs to clear two corners from dirt entirely and then spend ages to lower the rock level.

Guys, we seriously need to fucking plant some trees already. Walking five thousand miles just to get some wood is fucking ridiculous.

Stop making everything out of wood then. 30 masonry isn't hard to get.

What we need to do is plant a forest that's sole purpose is to create sprouts, that way we can keep replanting trees. >implying you fags just wont chop it down again

PINKGUY MOVE YOUR GOD DAMN TENT

i have a fucking forestry for that exact reason.

need to build a wall around the forest and put a massive lock on the gate

Already did that. I have like 3 or so Trees that are already Mature. Just gotta wait for the sprouts to happen. Does anyone know how long it takes for sprouts to gegrow?

from the wiki
and the server runs on 4x speed from what I've been told

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Tree

the very old one seems a bit more reasonable but still fucking horrible seeing as theres no fucking way to discern which exact substage they are on. This is gonna be a pain.

RIP

In my search for Treasure Chests I seem to have come across the woodpocalypse

Really wish I had my cart with me

There's a bin outside Trump Tower for storing low quality or useless weight (below 2) logs. Apparently I can combine these into bigger logs (???), and I have no problems using QL 1 planks.

Jesus fucking christ. All of that is just sitting in a field? We need to send our carts over and take that wood.

We really do

How far away is that?

Looks like some faggot botted to do some controlled wood farming

So I saw in the chat that the settlement to the right of us got butthurt. What about?

Is that near to town? On the right, that looks like it could be one of those pathetically tiny settlements near us on the map.

nah, it's just one guy, he cant do shit

are there any roles we actually need?

Stone mason, possibly.

I can only use the internet for 4 more gigs, is this game gonna suck it all up?

It's about 1.1gb

what

yeah I got that shit downloaded now, just .1% to go

I meant, does playing it online use a lot of data?

How far to I have to go to get some horses holy moly

What do you think?

what chat channel are we using?

shits dead tbh mates

town chat

/village
if that doesn't do anything type in /help or /? to get the list of commands

I'm in lads

Don't use the WRC chat. That's global and only the normalfags touch that. We're in our own village chat.

and fixed

Pretty comfy shit

thanks for eating my image, hotwheels.

sheit you got that built already? I might do my next timelapse from the crows nest

Thats the corbita, the cog has the crows nest and is still being built

That's a much better idea

Would be fucking dope if there were a few other places thattowns being settled around the world. Set up trade routes and shit

We districts now

Esoteric here, I'm taking a bit of a break for like a day, so don't fuck up the Pagan too bad, and make sure to restock the food instead of being a bunch of leeching niggers

Is there space for new people to build? Finally got around to finding the place.

>tfw house isn't on the map

There's still plenty of space. The map just makes it seem smaller than it is. Each little square is a large tile in game.

we angered the gods so much that the server died

shit niggers did the server fucking die?

the server cant handle the bantz

did we just fucking meme the server to death because of that altar?

checked

please tell me we have pictures, that was great

coming up I got it all recorded

Thread is like, 4 pages from dieing
New thread when? I'll make a new one if nobody else will.

do it

wew lads

What the fuck did you do?

fack

server literally cant handle the austim, good job

Are we dead now?

is the chat broken

kek

The worlds broken m8

Libertini I got your shafts, Don't know whats going on with the servers.

Fucking server goes down as Im kiting a Goblin Champion into some random's small cottage.
Will probably wake up dead.

WE ANGERED THE GODS, REPENT HERETICS

I AM BOTH HAPPY AND SAD

this is prolly what did it, server isnt auto restarting yall niggers literally killed it

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?

I REGRET NOTHING
well maybe i'll regret everything i we get fucking banned or something because of the autism

Oh fuck you guys finished 3 colossi??

if I don't wake up dead then the walk back home will be horrible

no nigger we pushed the altar or the three gods to the sea and the server crashed

I-it'll be back up any time now

SURENO X3 HILLSIDE TRECE
youtube.com/watch?v=0YC7j3dps8E

No, they pushed the white light altar, a pretty significant landmark that you can see from anywhere on the server into the sea.

NIGGER YOU DID WHAT

its like 4am for the Owner shits gonna be down until he wakes up

WHY

TRUMP 2016

What the fuck made you think that was a good idea?????

spam the skype channel the pings might wake him up

someone screencap this please i dont want (you) all over the image

Autism speaks, and the old gods didn't listen.

You think this is fucking funny or something?

I-i dont know ;_;

yes

I don't know if I should be angry or amazed that you decided to push 3 gods into the sea and pulled it off.

Push it back to Brosmouth next time.

Seriously, you guys push the sacred altar into the fucking ocean rather than claim it for our own?

They are going to nuke our town

Remove yourself heretic

do you have an idea of how far it is? it would take several IRL days to pull that off

And the problem is?

nah Pown will think is is funny and Mas wont understand what your even telling him

That's why it would be even better, dumbass.

we have the autism

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
RIVER
GODDESS

You would have to have autism to be ab… Oh wait.

oh fuck you are right, we could try

Someone make a new thread.

Not if you broke the server and the admin doesn't have a backup.

Fresh OC coming through

Then we do it again

gig is over now, their gonna fix it so you cant push them now, if yall just took it to town it would of taken awhile him to even notice with the added benefit of us still being able to play the fucking game

Fuck you, I'm not paving all those roads again. You assholes can do it yourselves this time.

they got backups, the normal short lagspikes are from the server doing a backup

This, you fucking short-sighed, destructive morons.

top kek 10/10

It should be "Brosmouth goes on an expedition"

Where did you read this?

ok then no reason to be afraid then, just some downtime to think about what we've done

Kek I was wondering why you guys wanted to know how to keybind PUSH.

what the fuck you guys wouldn't let a good thing be you just had to fuck it

NEW THREAD UP

we'll you can save it as that friend

Maybe we can try the Libila altar next

NEW THREAD

Hi, fam. Friendly neighborhood smithfag here. You should all take this time to set Nagles to true just in case you already haven't.

If you have and took part in that autistic trek to push the altar into the sea you should be prepared to kill yourselves if they nuke Brosmouth.

if that Russian dude Masaykh can find a way to fix it he will, i can think of a few ways to prevent it and im a fucking retard, they could just put deeds on both altars and you wouldnt be able to push it anymore if they cant find a way to disable push on it

seems like you guys have been out bughunting and I don't mean the hostile NPCs

If the whole town got behind it then it would take a few hours at most.