The Grand Semitic Lie

Jews are cult members who inbred with each other, much like Mormons are doing, but for 2000years now. They inbred all the insane, litigious ones who were too abnormal to convert to the religions around them that would yield the greatest success to their lives and their offspring's lives.
It's essentially evolutionary retrograde that only got a boost when they mated with Germans and Ukrainians of a higher stock.

The Hebrews ("nomads") were never a group that existed in history and there is zero legit evidence that Jews existed before 300BC.

The "Tribe of Levi" were actual cult leaders trained in the mystery schools of Egypt and Babylon and they were able to construct a narrative, the Torah. Based on multiple foreign myths and historic figures it united the tribes of Palestine, who were all from different backgrounds, against Greek occupation.

They are not a race.

They are not one ethnos.

They deserve no nations.

They are in a mind control cult.

JEWS ARE A MYTH

Prove me wrong if you can because this is based on hard research.

If you want Jews to exist so fucking bad then go ahead and feed their meme by saging thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonian_captivity#Archaeological_and_other_non-Biblical_evidence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The last time we had this thread, somebody asked me how we know the jews were in exile in Babylon. I had a nice long response typed out but the mods shoahed the thread for reasons unexplained before I could post it.

Instead of wasting my time again, let this link suffice:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonian_captivity#Archaeological_and_other_non-Biblical_evidence

Exodus is a wholly fictional allegory written by jewish priests while the jews were in exile in Babylon. It is meant as allegory to explain why the jewish priests still had power even though they were away from their land, and therefore away from their god. The jews at this time were polytheists who believed that gods only had dominion over local lands.

That's why Exodus has Egyptian priests performing miracles like turning snakes into sticks. The point of Exodus is
>Other gods exist, but our god is the most powerful. You better not worship these other gods.
The Jewish priests were concerned that the jews would start practicing Babylonian religion, which would strip the jewish priests of all their social and political influence. To prevent this, they wrote Exodus.

Mormon girls are hot though

The jews were indistinguishable from surrounding tribes until about 500BC, which is when Exodus was written. Before then they were polytheists like everybody else in the region. Exodus established them as members of a supremacist cult, a "chosen people". Even then they were technically polytheists, but that is when they began their habit of empire subversion (they did this to the Babylonians first, later the Romans, and the rest is history) and began their belief that their god put them above everybody else.

But that's from the old test bible. That's the Jew's history book.

See but there is no record of "Jews" in Babylonian records.

That's the problem.

If Mormons breed for hotness then they will be hot in 2000yrs. But I bet they breed with spics and niggers.

They exist now, Holla Forums, and you're getting gassed along with them.

This thread again?

Mormons are white and hot as fuck in the US and most are willing to marry non-Mormons.

So let's make them disappear and shill their fucking myth, user. Stop feeding their meme, they draw power from it

Commit double suicide.

What's your problem with this? What's your problem with attacking the Jewish myth and their power source the Jewish meme?

Explain yourself Holla Forums!

No, that's from the Babylonian Chronicles, which is a Babylonian account of Babylonian history.

See above.

Tired of that shit.

There are many Christians on Holla Forums who refuse to be critical of jewish mythology, because they cannot reconcile their religion and a rejection of their jewish "Old Testament".
Which is probably what gets these threads deleted by the mods. It seems on Holla Forums you're allowed to be critical of any aspect of the jews except their mythology. Insane.

Learn to history, son. First thing, check your sources:

That's why I said prove it last time and "not from a kike".

Basically this. The crazy samurai nazi got it right: the Jew is an ethereal concept at its center. It is something that consumes a human being. It can be introduced through genetics, or can sprout randomly in a populace that has none.
Singling out and killing a bloodline will not get rid of it.

The Babylonian Chronicles were archived long before they were translated. The translation is not suspect, and the VAST majority of it has jack shit to do with the jews.

The books are the virus and the virus is in the books.

But remember, viruses are sometimes needed to curb overpopulation in a specific area.
Everything has a purpose. Let me be more clear so this doesn't continue: destroying ANYTHING will not get rid of the Jew.

k…

But I go through this a lot with research and it always turns up that the Jew historian lied. Go figure…

The Talmud is population control? For fucking who?

Translate it yourself fuckwad. Nobody credible disputes the translation.

But since of course you won't be doing that, why don't you tell me how you think Exodus came about?

I have no clue. I just know the function of something when I see it. I'm not good at seeing the puppet strings.

You got it almost righ, but ancient Egypt and Babylon didn't exist, everything's a forgery. Jews originate from the sewers of degenerated medieval cities. This is why NatSocs hate big cities and Rosenberg wanted to break them up and create more smaller cities.

You keep shilling this shit, but nobody buys it.
Filthy fucking kike. Doesn't matter if you're a goddamn race or not, you still cause all the fucking problems with the world.

Don't be a retard.

Go watch your history channel retard. You're out of your depth here.

The History Channel never existed, it's a jewish forgery.

You never existed also.

haha, you guys are asshole. Look, the Jews exist as a cult, but not as a legitimate ethnos or race.

Holla Forums doesn't exist, jews have fabricated your entire experience here.

Holla Forums also exists as a kind of cult-ure. And we actually have a race.

Some of the shit here sometimes.

That has nothing to do with my objections to your OP. The jewish cult has existed in some form or another (it has never had a fixed form, it has constantly mutated throughout the centuries) since the 5th century BC. Do yourself a favor, look up Julius Wellhausen who was, by the way, not a jew and start reading. According to the jews all their books were written by Moses, but we've known that isn't actually the case for over a century now.

You seem to be misconstruing my objection as some sort of defense of jews as a "legitimate ethnos or race", but it's nothing of the sort.

why does that distinction matter to you so much?

kike

This. I started going to church for the first time in my life after researching pizzagate and realizing lucifer is real.
No one can give me a straight answer. If jews are the hebrews then why is my Christian church telling the story of Esther? Why would we care about the people who murdered Jesus? Where do we fit in?
If we are the children of Israel like Christian identity says, then are the jews the pharisees?
If over two thirds of white people have rh- blood or are a carrier, were we originally all rh-, the children of Israel, created by God who to this day still can't be cloned?
Were the non white races, who are nearly all rh+, created through evolution? They can be cloned and still carry the rheusis monkey factor.

"Judaism" at the most fundamental level isn't transmitted genetically, it's transmitted memetically. Their maternal lineage system turns them into an anti-race that acquires the genetic material of all the societal outcasts and criminals that their cult encounters as it roams through the world, parasiting off proper civilizations. The jews we see today are mutts, the product of the worst of the worst of every civilization they've ever lived in. Since the jews are constantly getting kicked out of countries and fleeing to others, their genetic makeup is in constant flux.

I fear you may have misinterpreted my point. You should take the Old Testament out of your bible, and throw it into the trash. It's semitic filth, ancient jewish lies and slander. Exodus for instance is the original Holohoax. Just as the jews defamed Germans, the jews defamed Egyptians.

You should then take a pair of scissors to the New Testament and remove all references to the discarded old. Perhaps only then will you have a document worthy of being called Holy.

Im really interested in the research behind the opening statement. Is it part of an academic research? I did my PhD in Anthropology on similar topics, specifically on the "ontological code" contained in mosaic religion and the disemination of it through christian mission ad gentes.

I just want proof of their existence pre-Greek Occupation because there hasn't been any outside of Kikes telling me so.

The distinction matters because if you can break their meme they have nothing to stand on. In other words they attack Christianity as not being legit right? So you attack them for not being real Jews. But people who aren't Christian just see to groups arguing bullshit and ignore the fact that Jews claim to be one of the great world ethnicity when in fact they are more like Scientology.

What are you, gay?

I know…

haha baiting this hard.

Anyone with half a fucking brain can tell a Jew in a split second by sight. You can very clearly identify Jews by genetic testing as well.

You're not gonna be able to muddy the waters. We all know a Jew when we see one.

The virus is in the books.

That doesn't make you a race, Sternbalm. That makes you mutts.

Same goes for so called "Latinos".

That was terrible. Learn how to grammar.

Webm related.