Who is the true master race?

We always have these general discussions between the Nordic or the Anglos being the most superior, but the cradle of modern civilization lies in Rome, thus the Italics should be considered this. Their fall only coming from the degeneracy of the other groups in Europe and the Middle East. After which, a period of darkness lasted from then until the 14th century ruled by the central Europeans. Only in Italy did the Renaissance start (with the others coopting it) and halt this standstill of progress. My question is, what reasons do you even have to vie for the central Europeans? I can understand the Nordic with them being the first to enter the Western Hemisphere and their advanced agriculture, but Central Europe did fucking nothing.

Nice D&C Moshe.

d&c shill pls go

Your ancestors fought for us, cuck. Most of them we didn't even have to kill, they just submitted.

Nice d&c

The answer is definitely not you.

De qien sabes.

WE

WUZ

ATLANTEANS.

Little anglofag is mad

whites

When will you learn shills that this is not cuckchan, you can't just throw D&C casually and expect people to fall for it

D/C thread. Sage and report

now that's a new one. Not very good though

I'm /yourguy/, don't worry you all can stay, just stick to the factories and let the big boys handle government

Whichever is most prolific. In nature, the species that propagates the most is the superior species. Or we can look at it by which has the most control.

With that in mind, Asians are the most prolific and Jews have the most control. Take that how you will, but Whites just sit around crying about "muh history".

Go back to kankerchan

away with you, cuckchan.

Ethan?

oh whoops thought you were saying the opposite of what you said.

Brad?

Go back to kanker chan

Well, are you?

I'm not saying my name on here, faggot

Quit it cuck if it is you then I know you through proxy through that feminine faggot (you know who). Deepest apologies on your incident.

He tricked me, Schlomo

Clearly they're the master race

"There is, among all those various parts of the world who serve their people, a kinship of sympathy, as there is such a kinship among those who labour for the destruction of peoples."

If you aren't a complete mongoloid you will know what this quote by a christian romanian means

Its all good now brah. Let the faggot rot.

Jonathan Bowden 'Feminism: Lilith before Eve' London Forum, 2011 (Audio)

As far as I'm concerned, WHITES are the master race, and UNTIL we have white ethnostate Nationalist societies, this question is nothing but pure kikery.
Mods delete this stupid D&C thread

White isn't a race and there are degenerates amongst us. You have the Irish and the Portuguese who think they're a part of us. Fuck that noise

Best race died with Atlantis. The rest of us our their bastard mongrel half-breeds.

The ultimate race is the hybrid of Nordic and Mediterranean. Nordics are too autistic, and meds are too lazy, but the combination results in the harmonious golden mean that exemplifies the positive traits of each while diminishing the negative traits.

Yeah, we need to focus on getting muds out before eugenic subrace considerations would be worthwhile.

You have forgotten the face of your father.

The idea of the master race is and was fundamentally flawed. The adoption of the Nietzschean concept of the ubermensch into a racialized context was a diminishment of the original concept rather than serving any increase in utility or application.

The master race is the any one or multiple of nations which ultimately develop genuinely unique and self-supporting high civilizations defined by and existing in support of the possession of genuine and superversive religion, whether that religion is Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism or some future unknown spiritual tradition. Civilizations, true civilizations which can be observed to exist in various state-forms and which even transcend ethnic identities (real and imagined) are defined by religion, from Sumer to Babylon to Egypt to Rome to Arch-Arabian islamic civilization and Western and Eastern Christendom, to the Vedic civilization and the Confucian civilization across the far orient or the Aztec and Maya and Inca civilizations of the new world. Any 'Master Race" which can be identified across history is tied inseparably with a religious tradition that transcends linguistic, national and even genetic borders.

I would be hard pressed to say we possess any master race on this earth currently, let alone possessing multiple at once which was the historic norm. The old civilizations have simply broken down and they will get to a point of some kind of absurd post-cultural collapse. The master race will be whichever civilizations arise out of that collapse and assert themselves positively in the world.