NO BUDGET CUTS TO ISRAEL

This is pretty disappointing lads
rt.com/usa/381073-trump-budget-israel-aid/

How exactly would cutting aid to Arab nations negatively affect Israel though. If anything if makes their mission easier.

idk ask the kikes, they seem to think its bad. None of this has even been confirmed anyways, as the budget cuts haven't been submitted by Trump yet. Its pure speculation by the state department and people like Toner who were appointed by obama and work for the department of foreign relations. When the real budget comes out we will see if its real

inb4 the anchor.

So you think its just Obama's loyal minions speculating to discredit trump? obviously that's a pretty sound tactic as I don't think its any secret these days, that trumps support base is largely anti Israel. I'm not ready to give up on trump by any means, but still think its worth discussing.

Please don't use memes as arguments, if you have nothing to contribute in terms of ideas or arguments, then don't post. By all means criticize trump but use a coherent argument not a meme. Its lazy and ineffective.

I'm not trying to argue anything, just don't expect this thread to get over 100 posts without a anchor.

What, are you antisemitic or something?

I don't, Im well aware that anything implying the most minute amount of negativity surrounding trumps actions is swiftly culled here these days.

Unfortunately, budgets still have to pass congress.

Wouldn't surprise that Jewish bought congress would block any cuts. People tend to forget trump really isn't a dictator despite the infinite lefty accusations.

Think about this for a minute, regardless though OP is a faggot.

vs.

The only reason Trump is "pretending" to be a good goy is to keep Israel in check for now, until they go full South Africa on Palestine, then we will have just cause to BTFO the kikes AND mudshits in another Holy War.

I get surveys from unsere führer and I say literally "fuck Israel, we owe them nothing" since I donated to his campaign.

Sad.

Is this really surprising?

4D Chess or not, Trump is the best goy. He would always say how good he would be for Israel, how much he loves Israel.

Trump is a stepping stone, not the destination. He's going to stop illegal immigration, cut down legal immigration (at least from non-whites), save the USA a bunch of money and shift the pendulum back to the right.

Trump loved the Reagan years and talks about how he would like to move the country back to those years. Trump will take us back to the 80s, a better mess than what we have now, but still a mess. Then someone will come along who will take us back to the 50s. Then finally, someone to take us back to the 30s…

wtf I hate israel now

This is horse shit. But It's not like I didn't expect it.

Do you think the US just gives them a crate of money?

This is true, regardless of whether trump is the next Hitler or not, a step in a better direction is still necessary to cross the line

Fucking kek like when they killed JFK or attacked the USS Liberty? The Lavon Affair? All their wars in the middle east they get us to fight? They went full kike decades ago.

No surprise. You're all cancer.

the ZOG brits the Arab neighbors of the Jews, esp. Egypt, to make nice with the kikes and keep the Gaza strip blockaded.

*BRIBES

I think its bad but im christian so your logic fails.

that makes sense, can you provide examples of this please?

We all know already its all part of 4d chess lads. He uses israel to put pressure on globalists and make division between jews from U.N. who happened to be against israel. While at the same time spying on israel and not allowing their expansion, which would result in creation of great israel and increased amount of refugees. Think big.