Why would someone think fascism can work if it failed every other time? And these ideologues...

Why would someone think fascism can work if it failed every other time? And these ideologues, with their flawless structure, always act like it's someone else's fault? How is blamelessness a personality trait of a strong willed person?

After Greece adopted demoshit, it got eaten by the Turks.

When did it not get destroyed from the outside?

It works for kikes and sandkikes and chinks and mexican cartels, niggers though…

Man, sage posting is the best thing that ever happened to the man with the god complex

Why even get dressed at all? Because we're not going to let our wicked step sisters ruin it for us!!!!!!!

some macho asshole on the Internet isn't going to replace your actual lack of a father,

Well, because putting clothes on doesn't make me lose money, people, or success. In fact, it's done the exact opposite. Putting on clothing lets me get a job, go to school, have a career, etc.

lol'd

lol. You just get off the train, Jew? Because you're not from around here.

where are these stupid fucking niggers coming from jesus christ

fascism, on the other hand, always results in losing. You're a fucking loser, and you'll always act like one. Lose lose lose. Sad. If you want to retry something that failed last time and it never worked before, you'll just end up hitting your fist against your forehead like a confused and frustrated autistic child, hoping that "maybe this time it'll make my anime real"

Where did you learn to voice your opinion so originally?

Now you're getting it, genius

Here is your second clue. Let's see if you can figure it out and deserve more knowledge from the evil Nazi frog wizards

If A Battle Cannot Be Won, Do Not Fight It. - Sun Tzu

Let me say it again.
FACISM
DOESN'T
WORK.

You're fucking inspirational images don't change reality.

sage

Worked in Poland which was defacto fascist for a while, went to shit during short period of democracy, then reverted back to fascism and prospered. Supplanted by force elsewhere. During that time, Poland was 3rd most prodictive country in the world, even after years of war. Where did "fascism" fail specifically?

Look. The problem with facism is that it's a fallacy. But a very logical one. It has an unrealistic perspective on hummanity. People are limited, man. One man can only do what one man can.
Granted, that's a lot. But not everyone's special. In fact, most people aren't special.
That's beside my point.

Since facism doesn't work and bad apples are gonna come and go, you need to recognize the balance. Save your fucking money and stop funneling debt into your fucking ideas. It's either give your dollars to the jew now, or give your dollars to the jew later. How about just stop investing into retarded ideologies, and let the satan jew some other sucker?

There will be many battles in the attempted destruction of the white race, user. If you think we're going to lay down and play VR to death while CIA goon Alex Jones leads the charge in circles and circles against invisible enemies you're dead wrong.

Fighting for your life isn't a choice. Sometimes the battle is all you have left. Welcome to Holla Forums. If this is your first time, you have to fight.

What? No shit?

You don't know how to sage 4chan

Accidentally posted too soon, to continue, "ideologies" are not always what they represent, just like we live in a "democracy" but in reality it is a plutocracy fueled imposed by proto-slavery. Ideologies are foundations on which we build our other beliefs onto, a schematic to a nations mechanism. Fascism is ideal because it incooperates our modern life while hacking away the cancer that is globalism, as fascism is capitalism focused on the nation as opposed the world; meaning no competition to sell homrmone filled meat to cut some pennies, no cheap factory shit from China to limit resources spent on domestic workforce, no exportation of jobs, no reliance on others - self sustainably.

Look, I get that. Like, if 100 buff body building pro MMA fighters are going to beat me and rape me to death and they've all got guns pointed at my head if i resist, I'm still going to resist. Even if I know I'm gonna lose, I'm gonna go for it. Luckily, this isn't the case right now (politically speaking).
In a realistic, common sense government, the results don't happen until perhaps a few generations later. Which should be ok, considering you're trying to better society for your children; not necessarily yourself. Society is about the people around you, not just you. If you know something wont work, and it won't work for your kids, why do it?

fueled and imposed by*

There's a difference between asking a meaningful question and bait threads. Baiting implies I don't actually feel this way, and I'm emulating the writing of some other kind of person to intentionally evoke a negative reaction out of some unwise user I don't know, just for the fun of it.
I'm not looking for the sick pleasure of wasting someone's time. I have ideas that are pretty logical and reasonable, and I am always looking for the truth. I am merely looking for an open discussion here.

Shut up and answer my questions you big headed retard. Where did it fail, don't try to dress it up as otherwise now, really loosing my patience with you word twisting jews like we can't scroll up and compare. We all know its you being inflammatory.

Because it didn't? Did you even read history?

Not even from cuckchan. Sad!

Is this your first time baiting? 0/10 you don't even deserve your shill shekels.

I'd like fascism if it didn't fail lmao
Good work on leading by example

Typical subhuman from "/liberty/" to be honest. They always ignore the honest posters because they entire premise always get destroyed. I lost patience with these animals a long time ago.
Just keep on memeing.

You baited when you implied Molyjew is a stand in for an user's absent father, shithead. Fuck off.

Holy fucking shill

Gas yourself

Jesus fucking christ I was joking. There's nothing wrong with having an absent father calm your man breasts

Thanks for sharing that board maybe they have at least half a brain

i didnt voice an opinion, it was a question Please leave this board, or simply ask this in an appropiate thread instead making one. you think you are simply challenging us, your ideological opponents, and that this should be tolerated, but you are also encouraging others to make shitposts like these. Even the mods here are against us and promote the subversion of our movement, have some respect and either take this question somewhere else (dont make a thread) or just get the fuck out.

fuck me

ffs 404 this shit already

You safe space has been fully invaded and you're going to die in a sea of discomfort.

Delusional subhuman.

Explaining for the lurkers at least. sage

Nice arguments you sure convinced me with those hot opinions. I'm taking this bait and going onto the horizon.

Arguably fascism worked relatively well for the monarchies if you want to classify them as psuedo-fascist. But let's look at fascist states and how they failed:
Literally had 3/4 of the world declare war on it after they tried to save German citizens in Silesia from Polish aggression and punish Poland for it
See above
Was relatively prosperous with the notable exception of the CCP constantly scheming against it to collapse the regime, despite the notorious corruption of the reigning Soong family.
Has the greatest HDI in all of southeast Asia despite being muslim-majority.
Worked fucking phenomenally until they decided to piss off America.

Your turn. Why is freedom an inherent good?
Edmond Burke: To determine if this freedom is a positive thing, we must first define our terms. If freedom means the ability to do as one pleases, then it would behoove us to first see what it pleases one to do.

You're equally retarded. Didn't even sage, mongo. Keep quiet and follow along.

What are you fucking retarded? Monarchies are the opposite of Fascism. They're closer to Communism.

Fascism has never worked well for a nation.

Except for Spain under Franco. And Chile under Pinochet. And Argentina under Peron. And South Korea 1953-1983. And…

fuck off back to the synagogue kike.sage.

Actually it is. We are being killed now. It's not a war fought with tanks and guns and shit.

It's a war fought with sperm

It's a spiritual war

WW3 is a womb war. And psy-op + "Immigrant" invasions are their main weapon.

Hence the appearance of Holla Forums as a natural anti-virus to their psychological manipulation.

Exactly… And we know that multiculturalism has destroyed many of our lives and we don't want this for our grand children. It has destroyed every fucking great civilization in the past outside of East Asia who are protected by the mountain ranges and a faith based system that appreciate blood/family and the natural spiritual hierarchies of nature.

LOOK AROUND YOU, GENIUS! IT'S NOT WORKING.

Actually its anti-capitalism, as capitalism only cares about the economic well being of self-interested individuals. Fascism on the other hand cares about the state as a organism and tries to bring harmony and healthiness to all of its parts.
You might confuse fascism with capitalism as both favor competitiveness, but they do so for different reasons and a different goal. Fascism seeks healthy people that are fit for surviving this world regardless of their standing in society, while capitalism seeks unrest so individuals have the chance to better their standing in society on the cost of others.

Nice obvious attempt at "cracking consensus" moshie. Maybe if you weren't a shill you'd lurk and learn instead of act like a newfag who doesn't belong.

Your bait is fucking confused

it can be both. surely the great emperors like Constantine/Augustus are fascist and those who do nothing but repress are communists.

You're right, "incooperates certain aspects of capitalism" would be more appropriate. I said capitalism as the state has some control over the aspect of commercial exchange, mainly the factories that are built to produce goods and regulating imports if any, which is what the normalfags picture when speaking of capitalism.

Obviously a Holla Forums fag I want new fags to leave

LAME BAIT, YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO 4CHAN. You don't even know how to start a real debate.

If you check the timestamp on his most recent post I believe you'll find he might have done just that, quite some time ago.