Terror attack in London catches British with their pants down

Terror attack in London catches British with their pants down

Blasting News-4 hours ago

Just after the ISIS #terror attack in Paris, #London has been targeted.Somehow to outsiders, it appeared the British did not appreciate the power of #Militant Islam. Many in England were opposed to Donald' s Muslim ban. Now London has been hit. One can hardly sympathize with the British when the police referred to the attack as a " fire arm " incident. About 4 hours later they confirmed it as a terror attack when to outsiders it was apparent that from the word go, it was a terror attack. The failure to call it a terror attack from the beginning is, to say the least, confusing. Again not to label it as associated with Islamic terror is more bizarre. The attack is reported by CNN international.

London targeted

The news coming from London is confusing. One policeman has been stabbed and an assailant shot dead by armed police. Eye witness accounts that are appearing on social media show at least 12 injured. The attack in parliament or conducting a terror activity near the British parliament is a big thing. At that time nearly 200 MPs were inside the house.

The attack appears to be well planned and coordinated. There are reports that a car plowed through a crowd as well. One fatality is confirmed and more could succumb.

The attack on the seat of government is not a small thing. The police have now locked down the area. But the fact remains that the English police and political establishment failed to gauge the true nature of militant Islam. The British and Americans are still talking about Russia as an adversary. There is a talk of strengthening NATO against Russia. Provocative exercises are conducted on Russia's borders.To an outsider it looks weird as the danger of militant Islam is given secondary importance.

Islamic terror

There are reports that 3 incidents took place which appears to be a coordinated act. The breaching of security net around parliament is cause for concern. Donald Trump has been informed.The US president is the only one to have a clear comprehension of Islamic terror but he is being hemmed in by a Russian bogey. This attack is just the beginning and with more than a million Muslim refugees, the western nations will have a tough time.

uk.blastingnews.com/politics/2017/03/terror-attack-in-london-catches-british-with-their-pants-down-001568517.html

London 'home to more Islamic terrorists than anywhere else in the UK'

The 2011 census showed just 45 per cent of London’s population belonging to the white British category, whilst a 2013 report found that fewer than a third of schoolchildren in Birmingham were white.

The number of Islamism-inspired terrorism offenses in Britain almost doubled between 2000 to 2015, according to the report.

Terrorism convictions in the United Kingdom have doubled over the past five years, and the number of offenders known to the authorities prior to their involvement in terrorism is a major concern, a comprehensive new study says.

The study also revealed that the amount of all terrorism cases in the United Kingdom has nearly tripled in the last five years, while Islamist-related offences have doubled between 2011 and 2015.

normangeestar.net/2017/03/18/london-home-to-more-islamic-terrorists-than-anywhere-else-in-the-uk/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y41DvPst72w
youtube.com/watch?v=ntsuSkwkAKY
rt.com/uk/381771-gunfire-loud-bangs-parliament/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Asian
reference.com/geography/south-asia-called-subcontinent-1bb14e3794ffe495
thesun.co.uk/news/3133668/bulgarian-migrant-hunter-buys-helicopter-gunship-refugees-jihadists/
archive.is/IO5OO
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4332102/Migrant-hunter-buys-helicopter-round-jihadis.html
archive.is/RiRHZ
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/844594059679334400
archive.is/f10Uh
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4340016/Footage-Westminster-Bridge-carnage.html
worldhappiness.report/ed/2017/
twitter.com/TheMeemStreams/status/844725426383699969
twitter.com/LVNancy/status/844643815658946560
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/844596919187984384
youtube.com/watch?v=YfIAQnzkM_U
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/844582198086979585
twitter.com/nontolerantman/status/844165238303932420
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4340290/Truth-t-like-says-KATIE-HOPKINS.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QHVUpbxATM4
8ch.net/pol/res/9553275.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9554369.html
twitter.com/thewormuk/status/844599298029502469

8ch.net/pol/res/6514408.html#6525704
archive.is/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6514408.html
8ch.net/pol/res/6514408.html#6518762
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114906794/#114908496
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4344346/Dramatic-moment-police-shoot-dead-terrorist-Khalid-Masood.html
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/story3.htm
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/thumb.htm
guncite.com/journals/okslip.html
self-defense-mind-body-spirit.com/average-police-response-time.html
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres10/PoisonMush.pdf
ilovemyfreedom.org/twitter-destroys-journalist-morbidly-celebrates-diversity-london-terror-victims/
twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2017/03/23/stupid-infuriating-journos-magnificent-spin-on-londonattack-sends-heads-to-desks/
scoopnest.com/user/PrisonPlanet/845076100132880385
youtube.com/embed/znnpUyjCucg
blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indus-calling/jinnah-he-had-a-pistol/
twitter.com/hashtag/m103
twitter.com/Forever_Lucid/status/845075928011227137
twitter.com/JackCodini/status/845047094171881472
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/D5JOsFqQQJRLIZXdQQzVkA/
twitter.com/jojoh888/status/845765366353743872
twitter.com/pmclauth/status/845971103738740736
twitter.com/gotspeed2burn/status/846090990448467968
twitter.com/We_R_TheMedia/status/846045572226170884
twitter.com/JohnFromCranber/status/847887578388979712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What will you bongs do when they play footie your Queen's head?

Thank them for integrating into british sports

as long as they don't lose to the germans it will be fine

What will it take to wake up your country, bongs?

Bong here

I have become ambivalent about the situation here in the UK and Europe as a whole.
I can't give much of a shit what happens anymore only because we are surrounded by jihadis and people who are just insane enough to openly defend them at a whim.

I'm just going to go about my day until civil war breaks out, then I can get it all out my system.

Here it is

Can we get the facts down right now so they're not memory holed?

What actually happened? I'm hearing something about a shooting but I keep seeing a woman who was ran over.

I think some dude started running over people with a car. Then drove this car to the Parliament sneaked behind a policeman and knifed him but a second cop saw it and shot him.

ISHYGDDT

Oh please save him! Save him, you fucking bastards!

I swear, if those white pieces of shit don't save his life, then Britain deserves worse the next time. Seriously, you can tell those white males are dragging their feet on his medical attention.

How am I supposed to explain this to my wife's son?

Annnnnnd there it is! Trump proven right about the wiretapping, and Hillary being complicit in Anthony Weiner's sex crimes just got swept under by what was a predictable scenario.

Expect a #PrayForLondon hashtag to be trending on all social media.

I hate how easy it's gotten to spot these coming…

This.
Shit sounds like the faggot drove quite a way over the sidewalk, running over whoever he could get. Some people saw him coming and managed to jump aside in time.
That 'aside' wasn't always into a good direction, hence one woman was fished out of the river alive and another one got rolled over by a bus. Press F to pay respects for DAT ASS
Mudslime crashed the car in the rail after a while, ran with knifes toward parliament, slashed up one cop and got shot by another.

Don't forget our heroin, lads.

GCHQ is complicit (checked)

But why is she under a buss?

She was run over.

Why is 100% of the general population being mass surveilled in the name of the 'war against terror', when only 5% of the general population are muslims?

throwing Europe under the bus.jpg

i will smack your spic you little shit

Nonsense. This is merely progress.

The MPs better do the progressive thing and line themselves up unarmed and unguarded to the Muslim masses for enrichment.

(checked)
What, Trump was right about the wiretapping? Who cares, that's last week's news! #prayforlondon How do we keep the wiretaps and weiner's weiner from being memoryholed?

That crisis actor has a nice ass.

The sad thing is this is a literal representation of what the uk and europe is doing

Junker did say he was going to punish Britain and the British Parliament for Brexit.

So true.

Yes, she does.

Yes, it is. We need to fix this, user.

share these with the normies on twitter lads

MUZZIEQUEST
youtube.com/watch?v=Y41DvPst72w

WALK ON BY
youtube.com/watch?v=ntsuSkwkAKY

Thats it. I think we make all those MPs who tell us diversity is a strength walk around Muslim neighbourhoods unaccompanied

Watch this video closely:
https:// twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/844631399713947648
He subconsciously shakes his head in a "no" motion as he says, "my heart goes out to those who have lost loved ones and to everyone who's been affected."
These kinds of subconscious signals of a person's true feelings have been well documented by science.

Webms

oshiddd cool thanks

Fucking Carlos

For Fuck's sake Pol tbh I'm getting sick of you all falling for fake news. It was an
RICH ASIAN MAN!

lmao

Fuck Nintendo.

yeah okay liberals.

If that gets called an asian then I'm a fucking albino mongolian, wtf

the crime was obviously committed by an Earthling, you dingus.

I know it wasn't too difficult given how shitty the other one is but thanks for making a better thread.

They say Pakistanis and Indians (mudslime populations) are Asians in Britain.

I live in argentina and they were saying on the news it was an asian man, how can they be this retarded

Large sections of Europe will have to be Reconquista 2.0'd

spicy

fucking carlos

so the perp was a bus driver?

when they say asian in England they're usually referring to shitskins, yellows are also asian but they prefer to label them orientals

moar pics to shoop
https:// widerimage.reuters.com/story/witnessing-the-london-attack

At least prepare and lose your bearbelly you pint drinking, sheep shagging, brit of a bong. Enhance yourself to not go down the hour civil war begins

It was similar in the US for a long while with people feeling resigned to our fate with illegals coming in. Once enough people rallied against it to elect Trump, you started seeing more people turn against all the bullshit and now it much of the country rallied against the insanity which now has liberals panicking left and right.

I've gotten to witness obese feminists and hyper liberals complain about this in private, so the tide has been turning whether they want to let people onto it or not.

oi vey

I have never heard anyone referred to as an 'oriental' in my life

Asian = Japanese, Chinese, etc.
Muslims would be called Arabs or Muslims

So, how can a Bong prepare anyway? Its not like you guys can stock up on guns and ammunition. Hell you guys can't even buy knives anymore right?

Maybe you should take a page from your neighbors across the pond and start stocking up on glass bottles, rags, gasoline and kerosene?

Very few people use the term oriental because its generally considered racist/poor tastes.

You can buy guns in the UK, just not certain ones and you need permits and rights to own them.

You can buy knives and other melee weapons, but again certain ones and you can't carry them outside.

Anybody watching the Sky News stream right now? Who are these two sycophant journalists…are you guys really that liberal in britbong?

It is the sign.

The people aren't. The high-up, visible people usually are

That uni is a psychotic feminist who was on with milo cockconopolis. The other is a nu-male queer. Never fails, the Jews always push "they will not divide us, goy."

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

Wait, I'm confused. Where is the bus running that lady with the nice ass coming from? I thought the attacker used a car, or is the media referring to the car as a bus, same way as his clearly mudslime ass is considered to be "Asian"?

rt.com/uk/381771-gunfire-loud-bangs-parliament/

Have the Jews released the name of bus girl with skirt over head dead yet? I kind of hope she's not French, but she almost has to be since Brit women are universally pigs.

The bust almost surely didn't run her down or you'd see her gore splattered more. The move likely scenario is that the muslim hit here and she rolled at a weird angle and under up under bus. If the bus had just run her over, her blood and guts would be tracked everywhere given the weight of the thing. The muslim hit her hard enough to knock her right out of shoes.

Go watch videos of what happens when a mass moving at great speed strikes a smaller mass.

The car struck the woman on the sidewalk and she was pushed into the path of an oncoming bus. She's dead.

This is always instant death. No joke.

Reference videos for people to understand what happens when a car drives into you:

httpswww.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm9sln6coyM

DEUS VULT WHEN??

Should have finished the job in 1991

REMOVE KEBAB NOW!

How long do the Jews usually wait before releasing names of muslims victims in uk? I really hope bus ass skirt of over head girl is a butter face.

Oh, so she was a victim, just of the car and not of a bus. Thank you, I haven't been in the clear to watch the news all day and have just seen pictures, but I had a feeling if she had been run over by a bus all that would be left would be those shapely legs and nothing else.

sup GCHQ / MI5 / MI6

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Asian

South Asia

The South Asian subcontinent is also commonly referred to as the Indian Subcontinent.
reference.com/geography/south-asia-called-subcontinent-1bb14e3794ffe495

the funniest shit is commenters on the nytimes article are saying "there is no evidence this wasn't just some deranged white male on too much meth! why is the ny times calling this terror when there is no evidence!" it's like oh my naive friend, there is plenty of evidence, it's just your beloved ny times is refusing to print it

I take it she is not with you then Satan.

Well that will depend….

Who are the better football players, the Turks or the Pakis ?

Oh look who was right…….again

This could be a boost for Le Pen

This. I'd add that it is not for 'political correctness' reasons that we call pakis 'asian', but because the UK unlike the USA never had a large amount of orientals living here. We had a huge movement of Indians/Pakis after their civil war. At that point they were more or less the only 'non-British' people living in the nation outside of 1 or 2 jewish ghettos, 1 carribean ghetto and the occasional Anglophile of various nations.

Thus the only Asians we ever encountered were the Indian/brown variety. The US on the other hand had a whole load of nips and chinks building your railways so you guys would obviously consider an Asian to be one of them. It's got nothing to do with political correctness, at least it did not initially. I imagine they prefer Asian today as its more ambiguous than the exact nationality.

Wow, didn't even see that!

ethnicity. The attacker was undoubtedly a British national (paki with British passport).

sorry for being pedantic…just want excuse to bump

EXPECT US

what's that in the news?
is it a neonazi?
is it a right wing extremist?
is it a trump supporter?

oh no, nvm, it's another muslim, nothing to see here folks.

Daily reminder that this will continue to happen and nobody will do anything about it because the media and political establishment are useful idiot leftists completely disconnected from reality. It's not to be hoped that some further attack will someday change their minds, because nothing will, ever, and they will go on believing in tolerance and the eternal goodness of humanity until they themselves are jihaded.

thesun.co.uk/news/3133668/bulgarian-migrant-hunter-buys-helicopter-gunship-refugees-jihadists/
archive.is/IO5OO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4332102/Migrant-hunter-buys-helicopter-round-jihadis.html
archive.is/RiRHZ

@DonaldJTrumpJr
"You have to be kidding me?!: Terror attacks are part of living in big city, says London Mayor Sadiq Khan"
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/844594059679334400
archive.is/f10Uh

false. see: Trump.
see: Le Pen
see: Hitler.

People pretend that Hitler rose to power overnight like that puppet nigger Obongo. It took Hitler 14 years, a a failed coup and prison time to get to where he was…

So the guy who did it is a nigger, right? Why are they calling him an asian?

Doubt it. Were that the case, the Jews would already be printing "a British citizen" like they do in German attacks. For them to hold the name this long, it has to be bad. Possibly from Syria and came in through jungle as a "child refugee." For them to hold ID this long, it's embarrassing to ZOG. Even Germany doesn't hold name for this many hours.

It's a fucking arab or some sort. Read the thread.

We'll see who's right. I feel good about my conjecture

Those are some mighty sore assholes in replies.

I thought it was a nigger that converted to Islam.

Barron will be president someday.

screencap this

Unless my understanding of how the Jews operate is fundamentally wrong, it can't be. He had no gun or explosives, there will be no "cell." They aren't bust chasing leads (though that will be their excuse). They are waiting for the lemmings attention span to run out and focus on something else. It's an illegal direct from Syria, Libya, some one that could have and should have been stopped at border were it to for people like Lily Allen.

Can you keep you obsession with Trump's largely Jewish family to cuck chan? How are you not embarrassed and why are you here? No better than the 500lb housewives who read celebrity checkout magazines, obsessing on someones fucking kid.

So they're still not saying who the attacker is?

Barron isn't Jewish you retarded faggot. Trump is Scottish/German and Melania is Slavic.

You know what's even sadder than this attack? The fact that so many people assumed it was a Muslim before knowing all the facts. #notallmuslims :^)

There are SJWs who actually non-ironically post that.

What's sad is that people will go on with their lives as if this never happened. Your government and their invader golem are actively trying to kill and harm you!

FIGHT DAMN YOU!

Pretty sure Hitler got shot or at least was shot at before he was thrown in jail.

this is correct, he was shot and thrown in jail for uprising, where he wrote his book.
you can learn the whole story in tgsnt.

"asian"

Lying press.

MUH RELIGION OF PEACE

Islam is a literal cancer.ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION!
It is an all encompassing totalitarian political ideology incompatible with western ideals of freedom.
It eats all that is good. There are no classical composers painters sculptors novelists inventors that you can name that are Muslim off the top of your head — know why?
THEY HATE ART.
THEY HATE KNOWLEDGE.
For fucks sake google "Islam did not invent" and you'll get a rebuttal and debunking of every claim they make.

With modern tech the west could peel the muslim scum off of Europe out of the Balkans out of Constantinople, Turkey , North Africa, and the rest of what used to be the the Roman/Byzantine empire.
Invasion by arab shits-skins is a choice made by suicidal "egalitarians".

Was shot at, not hit during Beer Hall Upring. Goering was hit.

Lay off the cakes Rosie.

Fuck off.

1. I prefer to wait for evidence
2. Based on the preliminary evidence (rental car, location of attacks, nature of attacks) I think it is a domestic an hero.
3. I prefer to apply Occam's razor in my thinking. The police are raiding the attacker's known addresses and questioning known associates, family members etc. to ascertain the motive.

It cannot be a mud from Syria because they didn't endure turkish refugee camps, border jumping, human smuggling (which probably involving sodomy and cocksucking) to come to Britain and an hero themselves.

It is a domestic Paki who wasn't motivated enough to build explosives to obtain firearms. It was clearly a suicide attack. He didn't expect to live. He did what he did to become a martyr.

Have you fags scene the woman jumping into Thames on Daily Fail site from Big Black Cock footage? when I get home going to see how much I clean up video to see how "bus girl" ended up there:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4340016/Footage-Westminster-Bridge-carnage.html

FUCK i meant to reply to

In proper English (IE: in french) Asia is anything east of the Levant (the coastal states of the east Mediterranean) but before the Orient (China and cie).

All the three mean East BTW (two in french, one in latin)…

Before you laugh that's also where "middle east" comes from: modern french use "Proche Orient", "Moyen Orient", "Extreme Orient" (near east, middle east, extreme east) for the same groupings.

Then illiterate PC burger came in and decided that anything mudslime from Morocco (which half of it is west of fucking Ireland) to India was "middle east", instead of calling it islamistan or smthg.

We will see, but were it domestic, the Judenpresse would be printing everywhere "BRITISH citizen" and we'd have a goybook profile by now. The fact that we don't means he had no job, no English speaking acquaitances at all. He's a rapfugee, quite possibly one May let in as a "child." They never hold names for this long, because they never can. Esp. in an anglo nation, we'd have his name by now. We always have in every other attack. Reason ZOG is holding it and no one has come forward. No one in UK knew him.

It's really amazing how ZOG suddenly makes these terms trendy with community college freshman. This and "plato cave." In last ~2 years, just everywhere.

Islam is at war with the world. Islam is incompatible with democracy and western civilization. This incompatibility can never be resolved.

Islam is a conquering religion. Islam has never been a religion of peace. Islam shields itself from valid criticism thanks to the tradition of abrogation which is used by Islamic leaders. Basically when Islam began and Mohamed had no power, he preached a false peaceful message. Once he conquered the region and rose to power, his teachings turned to violence in blood shed. When Muslim leaders want to shield themselves from valid criticism they simply point to the earlier teachings, while at the same time they practice and the latter, totally violent teachings.

Muslims are deliberately invading non muslim nations and breeding at an alarming rate. This is part of a coordinated effort to Islamicize the world.

Anyone who dismisses the threat posed by Islam is merely tying their own noose. Liberals who defend Islam will be the first to die under its sword.

Islam is the greatest threat the world has ever known.

Time to hijack the narrative on this one. Stop blaming Islam or terrorists and start blaming the pro-migration, pro-refugee and white guilt pushing (((activists))) who enable them.

Time to start pushing harder against the with more visualisations of the consequences of open borders, multiculturalism and accepting 'refugees'.

Dumping the first of a series of memes I'm developing targeting the liberals and the left for enabling terrorism.

Show me a picture of the suspect's face.
Oh that's right, there isn't one. And people are supposed to "come forward" or find his goybook profile based on what exactly?

Best pic i've seen

It's homegrown. They don't want to name him because they are dropping the hammer on everybody that ever saw his face.

Thank you for your valuable contributions.

Kind of a shitty message. A better meme would be: "Islam can't kill without an open border's will".

When you see it…

It's aimed at normies though, you want something that fits their narrative about not blaming Islam. But rather than let them shift it to praising the response of emergency services or w/e focus it back on the pro-migration and open borders shills.

It's the same as how I'd have fought GamerGate back when it happened had I any interest in it. You don't fight an enemy that thrives on subversion by fighting them head-on and fufiling their pre-prepared victimhood narrative, you fight them by destroying the supporters they need to give their cause legitimacy. In that case I'd have gone all-out against male feminists and white knights, while not touching the actual feminists or women shilling for it. Make their position hard to defnd with a lack of evidence for any 'oppression' and likewise produce evidence that actually men don't give a shit, far from their narrative about 'allies'.

Islam is the same, as an invading force they've historically relied greatly on using 'allies' among the native population they target to get to understand it and know how to exploit it to get a foothold. At the moment they have plenty of useful idiots because of the pro-refugee/pro-migration/multi-kulti crowd fitting their agenda so they have the illusion of support among the natives. But kick them away and it leaves them fewer options that aren't overt invasion likely to trigger a wide-scale backlash. Even the terrorism they're starting to get away with using the 'muh marginalised by racist Europeans and turned to terror' narrative. We kick away all their allies and they're going to get set back a lot. Not to mention that being able to close ranks and act as one is essential for any future fight against them. Deny them victimhood on one hand while punching away their 'allies' on the other.

I've been here too long and gone through too many of these not to recognize high kikery going on. Every one of these since Paris in Current Year (and there have been many) we get a name within a few hours, even the Ger-money ones. The fucking Iranian school shooter was first named by a Turk on cuck chan.

you don't even understand the meaning of theory you purport to follow. There is a very direct body of experience to draw on re: these things. It's on every channel, every paper, his photo is everywhere. And not a single person has come forward with anything. Based on past experience, logic dictates he has no contacts in the English speaking world. Even that isn't enough, since the internet now transcends language. He has no contacts anywhere in the world with internet access. And ZOG is ashamed of something and waiting for the heat to die down.

I've seen way too many of these now. the longest we ever went was Soloby, and he was a "minor" and he was named after 6 hours first on cuckchan. We still have nothing here all these hours after.

Reading what people post under the London attacks hashtag is irritating. These people really think they can apologize their way to a peaceful society. These attacks will never stop as long as first world countries keep importing the third world. Africans don't think like us, Asians don't think like us, the Middle East doesn't think like us. Multiculturalism has failed and it's about time the world needs to accept that fact. I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but this is exhausting.

domestic terrorism.png
what does it mean?

Fear not! The MSM and law enforcement PR tag team will do their best to give you all the details on this tragic event. Want CCTV footage? No problem! Just send a request for it and I'm sure it will be made available. (Provided it's not one of those systems installed by a certain Israeli firm. They own the market but their products tend to become unreliable at the worst possible time. Actually, it's a built-in feature.)

Screen capping this.
You are going to get BTFO.

I'm done here for today.

Aren't we agreeing though? That's what I'm saying, attack the open borders people since they're essentially collaborators; once they're gone, Mohammed doesn't have a leg to stand on.

I meant more on the original message put across in the picture though.

If we use that approach but doing it using our own brand of taqiyya on the mudshits. We appear to take their side and adopt and hijack the Islam is innocent argument, but do so to turn the argument against the open borders supporters. More messaging aimed at normies that looks to them like it's defending Muslims and portraying them as innocent, but while in reality it's attacking their collaborator allies.

tl;dr- they're all sentiments, no solutions

this forced arranged marriage between us and islam is an abusive relationship, and we have stockholm syndrome

Of course multiculturalism doesn't work. I had a laugh yesterday here when someone mentioned that there was the newest rankings of the happiest countries in the world released. I skipped it since I didn't care much, but I ended up hearing about the top ten since it was mentioned in the news segment of today's episode of a podcast that I listen to (Adam Carolla's show, to be specific). Before the news girl even named any of them, I immediately said to myself "I bet they're all white countries… maybe Japan is there but I could see them being left out due to the salaryman culture." Of course, I wasn't wrong. My actual first guess was Norway since I figured the happiest ones would be white (like white, not Canada white). As I remember it, it went something like:

1. Norway
2. Denmark (who was #1 last year and has won three out of the four years this has been recorded)
3. Iceland
4. Switzerland (the only other nation to have won this before)
5. Finland
6. Netherlands
7. Canada
8. New Zealand
9. Australia and Sweden (tied)

The USA came in at #14 if you're curious. Germany was at #16, and Bongland came in at #19. The thing that amused me was that one of the people on the show said half-jokingly "That's not very diverse… it's just all white" which made me shake my head since all I could say to the air around me was "And yet you'll learn nothing."

MEME HARDER
We can't stop now, even faceberg even has a built-in "I am safe" status update for people in london

Look at this one. The fucking scumbag left his name and I guess name of his company on the fucking thing as an advertisement. And the lemmings are still re-twaating it.

There was never a good source for that story. The only link I ever saw was true pundit. They don't have enough credibility to carry a story on their own.

I saw that same list and also guessed that countries with an overwhelming white majority would be the highest ranked. I thought Switzerland was going to be #1. You're right about Norway taking first place, but Switzerland was ranked second, and I don't remember the rest. Japan was ranked low, which definitely has something to do with its work culture.

Carlos I will kill you.

Far as I'm concerned, those who do say that non-ironically are as bad as the actual terrorists. They serving as enablers and apologists.

YOU ARE GOING BACK CARLOS YOU LITTLE SHIT

THIS

THIS

THIS

1) In Bong English "Asian" means Paki and "Oriental" means Chinese. Also "boot" means "trunk" and "fanny" means pussy. Stop expecting Bong English to be exactly like American English.

2) The mudshit being wealthy undermines the traditional progressive "he was poor and oppressed!" narrative. Publishing that he was wealthy is good for our position. He wasn't a terrorist because he was a poor oppressed class, he was a terrorist because he was a Muslim.

I nailed it perfectly. The Swiss were #4. Japs were #51 which was surprising even though I considered the salaryman stuff.

worldhappiness.report/ed/2017/

Neat. Too bad about the nigger in the ad though.

Guns stopped this fucker from killing more people.

liberals deserve the worst deaths imaginable.

You're right, I saw the 2016 version.

How is he blaming Trump for more gun deaths per day? Has even made laws for guns any different since he became president? Has there even been more deaths via guns since he was elected?

More salt, please.

Had this been me, pretty sure the Jews could have put a name to it by now. You're either dishonest or fucking stupid.

ISIS is cheering hearing about this. Oh, and so are the Israelis. Great allies, huh?

Please give us sauce. That's some great redpill ammo.

These idiots must be feeling extreme amounts of cognitive dissonance right now.

This would make excellent ammo.

There are only 44 murders in the US each day
I would like to know what he is on about

Kimberly Leonard on Sky used to give me a hard-on until I saw a long shot of her and she turned out to be a land whale. Sky is superior to Electric Synagogue news in the ZOG since no commercials.

@TheMeemStreams 3h3 hours ago
>BREAKING the world is now banning all motor vehicles & kitchen knives‼️ #London #Brussels #LondonAttacks #MAGA #RefugeesWelcome #

twitter.com/TheMeemStreams/status/844725426383699969

#RacismMustGo
#GetTheHonkeyCat

Greatest allies!

If he had been stabbed by a white guy the media whores would have been crowing about it for the next year.

This sounds like mud on mud violence to me.

So bigotry and hate is worse than paki rape gangs and islamic terrorism?

It's literally what you need more of.

A. You're not funny, you're fat.
B. Keep ALL emoji cancer away from here or it fucking spreads.

Is that from The Turner Diaries?

you realize that's the london muslim who drove the fucking car, correct? That's what thread is about?

Yes. During the Chicago riot, where they chase down the large alley cat. I keep trying to bait lemmings into retweeting it.

@PrisonPlanet 12h12 hours ago
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/844596919187984384

Ahh sorry, i thought the picture was from that stabbing that happened a while ago.

Why do they keep blaming Trump for this, He is their go to scapegoat now?

youtube.com/watch?v=YfIAQnzkM_U

They say that, yet the Islamist terrorists inhabiting their country have more than an abundance of hatred to spread around. This is what I meant by enablers, they excuse the clear and present danger and yet attack anyone who calls it out for what it truly is.

Is anyone here particularly good with twaater and use it for shit other than trolling/rousing rabble? Trying to find name of bus girl. Jesus, what a way to go. Entire world sees you face down with skirt over head. I'm sort of hoping she was a race-mixer/whore so I won't feel as bad.

Never forget.

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/844582198086979585

She was a Korean tourist by the nam of Kim Mi-son

Sky news has a ceremony with Belgian Kang calling for "more tolerance." This really isn't going to ever end until Europe is gone. That's why Breivik was completely right. The elite only wake up when it's their own children paying the price.

it's not even a decent attempt. The "we too lo, how le fuk, ban ding ow" have set the standard, that's just stupid.

So many tards in one place. It really is the future.

link?

ZOG just raided Birmingham in UK.

he's a dumb wigger trying to make a bad joke.

And thus, a Meme Legend was Born.

red haired chick is kind of cute.

Holy shit.

She's probably a relative/mistress of a nigger muslim official from africa. Trying to hide her face for a reason, a normal nigger can't afford those clothes or purse or to be in that area. And she's mulatto.

Because jew tube took it down

topkek

(checked)
God, this meme has such potential.

Well, after jews, and maybe chinks.

Does anyone have a link to that copypasta list of Muslim pedophile gangs?

gangs in the UK that is

Full on can't wait till we start slaughtering journalists.

Oh, the International Jew is just starting to get in on the act of lighting up buildings. They had a British flag projected on one of their buildings. Next time they go on a throat-cutting spree, we'll see the Jews demanding why the star of david is being projected into Brit buildings.

This is the norm for Bong media and law enforcement. Whenever you see a headline about "Asian gangs" it means someone from the Middle East.

It's the Bit equivalent of "youth". Sure, it could be a white kid, possibly a hispanic kid, maybe even an Asian (as it Chang)… but it's always a black 23 year old kid.

You know fam, I was browsing this fine bread while at work earlier….and was almost wanting to say I'm disappointed there weren't more posts upon my return, as if this slow period as of late has been an exodus of heavy-shit lords and I was left behind in my lurking……but this, this is just some absolutely beautiful meme'ing my friends. As felt, I also believe there is enormous potential here. Kek praise, may this be the quiet before the storm.

Jesus Christ, how many times can the Jew's say "attack on our democracy, attack on our melting pot.." they just transferring the slogans the Jews were peddling after 9/11 and just apply them every few weeks when a muslim blows up.

This is an interesting angle, next time a libcuck says to stop blaming Muslims. Say, "You're right, we should go to thr source of the problem, it's people like you that advocates for them coming in."

It forces the narrative to automatically make immigration/invasion bad and no longer put in debate but now makes the narrative about who's to blame for the problem.

And who's even easier to hate, and by a larger amount of people, than these activists?
Rich old powerful politicians.
Don't just attack activists - use this to attack the very enemy (barring the Jews in general of course) of Europe's far-right political surge.
The European Union.

Turks

Don't forget that this is the fucking week before Article 50 is invoked
THE FUCKING WEEK BEFORE
Usually I believe terror attacks as they usually help this but the timing here is weird

You are now aware that in only 20 years the black flag of ISIS/CIA will fly over all capitals of Eurabia in the new Islamic Caliphate. 20 years is all it will take for Muhammed XVIII 09932322 's 25 kids to reach fighting age

The first to fall will of course be Sweden and it will be fucking hilarious

We're experiencing a jewish conspiracy of massive proportions. The idea is to make the West so ungovernable that Kebab have to be removed from Europe. then everything Israel does will seem justified. I fully believe that. No other reason on earth for these animals to be let in. I just wonder how many Jews are conscious of it or if it's just in their biology.

Yes, after the 22nd century crusades against Islam … Israel will preside over the entire ME and 'American' financial / tech sectors will move to a prefab city constructed out of gold near Jerusalem

Sadly, America no longer of any use will become a petri dish for AI ranchers and mongrel cattle

They missed one

If we could could only get the Jewish monkey off our back and take them out of our media, courts, academia, and government we'd be living like the Germans in the late 1930s. Look at the Berlin Olympics. In 3 years without Jewry, they were able to rebuild from the worst crisis in their history.

If we meme this hard enough, can we cause a diplomatic incident?

You mean this one?

NORMALFAG SCUM WILL HANG

He was shot in WW1. When he got his first Iron Cross.
Hitler had the most dangerous job in WW1. He was a messenger, a runner. And doing his job he earned two of Germany's version of the Medal of Honor.
In fact, the second time he earned it, he was blinded in a mustard gas attack and if the story is to be believed, he regained his vision an hour or two before the armistice was signed.

real life in 2017

should be at least 10 minutes long

They're still giving no information and won't even say if he was a Brit citizen. Also, bus woman was supposedly in her mid 40s. If true, she had a better ass than any woman in mid-40s have ever seen.

If anyone was curious, here is bus woman. As anticipated, wasn't a brit because her ass wasn't gigantic:

She was a butter face, but further proof that actual Spaniards (like their queen) age better. New goal is to find an actual Catholic girl somewhere in Spain.

In Britain "Asian" is often used to refer to Arabs, including by British Arabs themselves.

already a word on who the Sandnigger is that went on a rampage??

@nontolerantman Mar 21
twitter.com/nontolerantman/status/844165238303932420

I know you're going to rip my dick off because it's kikebook, but this is fucking awesome

www .facebook.com/wereallaltrighthere/videos/1590721034279291/?autoplay_reason=all_page_organic_allowed&video_container_type=0&video_creator_product_type=2&app_id=2392950137&live_video_guests=0

I will post this every day until you like it.

people don't have kikebook here, it's not a meme or posing, don't have it. Make a webm or fuck off.

Has to, has to be a syrian/turk whatever. Might have even come in as a "child refugee." there's a reason the Jews are sitting on this for 24 hours+. They're waiting for lemmings to lose interest.

Yugoslavia was a warning we did not heed. Serbs tried to remove kebab and show us the way, we failed to listen.

ukucks

When Muslims start openly exterminating white people in the streets of London, when they start hunting them in packs every day and systematically killing them.

Trump will be blamed for it. Mark my words. Screencap this. When the racewar starts, wherever in the UK or Europe that happens to be, America and Trump will be blamed for it. There will be death rape squads of sandniggers roaming the streets with firearms and Muslim Brotherhood flags, putting boot heels to the backs of little white children.

And every shitlib from this side of the Pacific to the ass-end of China will be screaming that America, Americans, and Trump are to blame.

Watch. You fucking watch. It will happen.

Parliament is going now with the Jew speaker. The Church of England looks very solemn now with fucking female bishops and the rest.

This meme is how we will kill the "moderate muslim" countermeme of the left.

She is the embodiment of all 'moderates' as well as feminism in general.

God that is a good meme. We can use this.

The reason they are being let in is that Jews hate whites, Christianity, and European culture in general. They have always envied us. They are the Children of Satan. Jesus himself called them down for this, and they murdered him for it.

The idea is to destroy white people as a race and to expunge Christianity from the face of the earth. The Jews haven't thought any further ahead than that, because they are Jews. Long-term decision making is their weakest trait. They excel at making lightning fast decisions to leverage a personal advantage, but they rarely if ever consider any real far reaching consequences for their actions.

The Jew forever creates golems to serve his needs that then rage beyond his control and ruin him. It is part of their pathology as a race.

I was thinking the same thing actually, the moderate muslim walks though and away from the "extreme" muslims carnage.

…run over trying to get out of the way of the car driven by the mudslime. Irony 2017 style.

Aysha Frade, a teacher, who was on her way to pick up her children from school. Says she was a British citizen with family in Spain–evidently her mother was Spanish. Her husband was from Portugal.

Another Remain voting 'EU citizen'

Poor children….

The big attacks are the only thing that might save Europe. People do not notice the slow boil. Because of the media-kikes

Isn't Aisha/Aysha an arab name?you know the secondunderage wife of muhammed.f. That is not a spanish name to my knowledge

There's gossip that father or mother was a moroccan muslim of some sort, which explains her longish face. She actually looks to have a low level..I forget the disease, some medschool fag would know, where the chin abnormally long and other facial features exaggerated.

It already did. The mayor of Londonistan claimed Trump caused it by alienating 'moderate' muslims.

Why don't you just get it all out of your system now? Better sooner than later.

According to 4chan her father is a turkish Cypriot.

Theresa May is fucking horrible. Cameron was a scumbag globalist conman but at least he could make it look smooth and like he was sort of in control. She's awful. No idea why they picked a stronk woymenz for the most turbulent time in their history in over a century.

"be very nice to us, or we'll kill you in you own countries." TBH, they do deserve this for Libya. That opened the gates. Ghaddafi warned everyone what would come.

Marfan's syndromme? lol

maybe they are alienating "conservatives"

i don't if its Marfan or just Mandibular Prognathism. Something a bit off, she'd have been pretty without it.

no, Michael "of course I don't dope" phelps has that supposedly. I thought she probably had big shekels, but if she did she could have had the chin shaved down in her 20s.

He must have been going fast. Bus Woman, the bus itself didn't hit her, you can tell since her shoes are nowhere in the picture and the fatal injuries are to her face, which aren't aligned with the bus.

There's a tape of it at a very long distance that shows the car hitting people and then woman jumping into the Thames. Any ideas on a good video program to play with the video and see if I can get a better image of it and I'll post it? They have the video on Daily Fail.

Who could have ever saw it coming?…

Yuropoor but this. If that what happened in slavland I might had grinded my teeth but I can't shake off the filling that western Europe is asking it harder than a skank in mini-skirts in a paki ghetto after midnight, even after brexit.

There were no turkish "Cypriots" back then, silly…

If any of you fags haven't read this yet, worth watching. CY+2 (and CY+1 of course) has been so fucking weird. This woman I've been following for years in DM, suddenly was on Cucker Tarlson last week. fucking Ramzpaul was on Cnn.

Anyway, read this, Goy, it's actually very good and sums up Europe's situation very well. Maybe I should try posting text of it here, it's that good and that fact that it was published (even in Daily Fail) is very good:

Jesus Christ, these jews, STILL worrying about "muh backlash on muslims." Is anyone else watching PMQ? The "possible reaction" by ebil racists is their biggest fear! It's unreal.

Right now in my parliament they are concerned there might be a backlash and we have to pull together to stop "extremists who would use this attack to divide us".

ReeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE

our politicians openly care more about their retirement plan rather than the tens of millions of lives they're supposed to represent
Fucking traitors all of them

Complete insanity. As if killing 5 people and wounding 40 other isn't a "divisive" act.

I like you Carlos, I'll deport you last.

Jews in this thread be like

Radical cleric Bakri's pole-dancer daughter
http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1062375/Revealed-Radical-cleric-Bakris-pole-dancer-daughter.html

It wasn't Islam it was Rockstar

The time for compassion is over.

Silly goyim, this event is perfectly normal and the price we have to pay for living in privileged western cities.

Nothing is more infuriating than the great collective cuckening of the West. Frequent Muslim terrorist acts are dismissed as aberrations and if you speak up you're branded a bigot. White women flocking to Islam calling it a feminist religion. Erdogan openly calls for conquering Europe and no one talks about it, you'd think the long history of Europe and the Turks would raise some eyebrows, but everyone is so weak and pathetic. When will Europeans say enough? It feels like open conflict is swiftly becoming the only solution.

Omar Bakri - hook-nosed MI5/Mossad who pretends to be radical islamic preacher for BBC TV addicts

http:// www.jewworldorder.org/category/fake-muslim-preacher-omar-bakri-busted-as-jewish-mossad-mole/

jews in this thread be like:

Write like a White man, not a fucking illiterate nigger if you want responses and respect here from smart people.

So you're saying all muslim terror attacks are actually done by kikes?

Again. And no, you're wrong even in your premise re: Mossad. The Jews do all they can to intentionally give their Mossad a better reputation than they deserve to cause unwarranted fear.

The current situation, at least in Europe, was intentionally caused by Israel funneling these people into Europe. EVERY major Jewish ordination in Europe (and the world) supported this rapefugee invasion.

yeah no

If Jews wanted to instigate the west into eliminating Islam then they wouldn't have filled our media with progressive multicultural propaganda and turn millennials into brain dead cultists.

No, I'm saying events that make no sense
What the fuck is the point of the attack, and who goes to the most heavily guarded building in London (aside from all the synagogues) with a knife, knowing there are automatic weapon holding police guards everywhere in the City of London especially Westminster parliament.

Then there's the terror drills being run.

Then there's Omar Bakri, notorious jewish fake radical jihadist Mossad/MI5 agent

et cetera

This is the trap the Trump fanatics are caught in.
Half our media is lefty liberal jews
The other half are neo-con zionists tel;ling us to kill their enemy arabs
every single day since 9/11 Americans and Europeans have been told they will be killed by islamic terrorists by zionists on TV/newspapers and every day the liberal left tell us we need more radical muslims to make it better.

Zionists create the displaced arabs by getting goys to bomb their countries, the marxists bring them here.

Both are working together to destroy the goy.

What role did he play in the attack?

Going from that, what do you think the solution is? We can't keep them here.

Why would Mudslime terrorists attack their best friends?

I understand there are a lot of conflicting things about this story, but if it was kikes I would imagine a larger death toll.

You have to go back.

Take your metal to the dump lads, you've been warned, this country is full of weaklings who are gonna learn the fucking hard way eventually. I for one, welcome the idea of weeding out the shitty old people that won't fucking die as they bloat on the future they took from the next generation with their horrible choices.

Sweet ass.
Did she died?

No, it's just a photo op.

Her name is Squeesha MacFlatigan

I sure hope that ass is french to boost Le Pen.

Removal of all invaders is the ultimate goal.

We will never achieve that by allowing jews especially neo-con zionist kikes to control all discourse and the narrative.

The best Meme of the event that covers all bases is this one "Diversity Is Our Strength"

It can be mixed with general negro rioting in shopping centres and Indians/Sikhs colonising entire towns etc,

Otherwise it's just more Pam Geller, Frank Gaffney, jewish Defence League tier,

THIS

without "shitty old people," would have been Brexit. In 2 years, when more have died and more liberal cucks can vote, they'll make us vote on terms and we'll lose. Mark my word.

Well, my folks cucked out, so it's debatable at best.

What about the judaism at the root of all this, or the many millions of non muslim invaders who mug, rape and kill at will without any jewish media coverage.
Should they get a pass because it isn;t neo-con jew-kike friendly?

I'm convinced that musima is a daughter/mistress of some sort of important nigger, probably from an African muslim country. Her clothes and purse and the material her head rag is made from looks like a Hermes scarf. Also, have you ever seen someone try to cover their faces from a photo?

Today want to try to find out who she is. They way she's dressed, she's close to big nigger muslim money from another nation.

Sweet ass.
Did she died?>>9561011
She's cute.
Let me know when she's out of the hospital, I expect she'll be pretty much redpilled after this.

When I mentioned armed conflict I didn't mean bombing their countries, that's never worked and would probably just give more excuses for them to trek over to Europe. I was meaning violence against those who are in Europe. But yeah, they need to be expelled. I just don't see it happening, the complete acceptance the West in general are showing these savages is disheartening.

read entire thread mate, her face is in thread. Also rumor she's a muslima.

Read the thread user, she's dead. Aysha Frade is her name.

If we could removed the Jews from our media, judicial, government, and academia, we could remove them all within a month. the only people who cuck for them are fucking Jews, which is amazing ironic since they sure a shell do't want them in Israel.

Look at Britain in 1900s
jewish communist terrorists were killing British servicemen and attempting to bomb prime politician targets, the state importing even more radical commies escaping the fightback in Russia/Eastern Europe.
In the 50s 60s we had massive immigration from violent blacks and radicalised IRA sympathising Irish.
The state just imported more and more as the violence ramped up against the natives and any resistance the English got jailed.

Then post 9/11, the exact same thing.

It's the slow systematic demoralisation of the nation that allowed the jews to completely dismantle the British empire and still have Tommy risking his lifein some far flung muddy pit for the 'poor oppressed jews' who did this all to them.

In her injury photo she looks like she has green or blue eyes.

Look who's riling up the bongs

youtube.com/watch?v=QHVUpbxATM4

No citation, and it doesn't look like her.

There was no attack, London has always been a muslim city.

"Hybrid cleaner for London"

Race mixing propogranda.

spencer gets a bad name because of his faggoty mannerisms and because no one here wants to ever be put into a category by the Jews. Which is understandable, but in terms of ideology he is pretty sound on most things, though not hard enough on the JQ IMO. What people here don't understand is that the lemmings/Jews aren't interested in splitting hairs. They consider all of us "alt. right."

He fucking tries to hard to "brand it." It used to be just a catch all going back to the the days of usenet groups for people who didn't buy into traditional cuckservatism/neo-cons. I prefer "paleocon" since I think Buchanan has been correct since the 1990s, when we was warning about NATO.

Buchanan's book "Suicide of a Superpower" is def. worth reading, even though he doesn't name the Jew.

Britain and all its major cities have been swamped with jewish instigated 3rd world invaders committing various degrees of terror against the natives for 70+ years after the good goys won WWII for jewry.

Of all the various imported enemies in London, muslims aren;t even 4% of the total enemy invasion.

All of which was created and fomented by international jewry, from both the left [liberal Marxists] and the right [zionist neo-cons]

No one pays attention to the truth or the facts, because even here in this shithole, almost everyone here reacts to emotions.

That is exactly what the jew is best at - lying, making illusions, stirring up fake emotions, control.
See the american film industry.

Everytime a jew composer puts tingles up your spine while the jews triumph on screen, you are being conditioned. They always used the same sounds to do it.

Hey shit for brains, you have no comprehension ability at all, fucking retard.
Keep learning and repeating the kike expressions, puppet.

So those governments are doing all the time terror management instead of actual curb stomping terrorism? Hmm yes they seem to be eager to control their populations with a iron grip.

That's because you've never left your home town, fucking idiot.

Look at Asia on a map.
England had colonies there, so we are aware of the geography.
Americans don't even know which countries they've bombed.

When I specifically pointed out you are using a jewish narrative and using goading taunts to insult and undermine the English.

Then you say I'm repeating kike expressions, when evidently I am clearly exposing the kikes while you'll using the Breibart tier jewish trolls insults against the English?

Think it through Moishe…

In British terminology
Oriental = Japanese, Chink, Mongol, Gook
Asian = anything east of Turkey

has this thread been going through details looking for inconsistency?
any conclusions?

kek
Asian = European

why'd you have to add the hovering merchant?

Some discussed here, i.e. Omar Bakri the jewish Mossad/MI5
Then there's the odd comments found here
8ch.net/pol/res/9553275.html
and here
8ch.net/pol/res/9554369.html

well technically everything east of the Bosporous strait is Asia is what we're taught in school

So it's perfectly acceptable to constantly live in fear of terrorism if you live in a city?

ty kindly

Because that is who is at fault for all hostile enemy invaders into Britain

Didn't your boss pass you the memo?
You're on Holla Forums duty today it seems

I know that but it makes the video cluttered

World war fucking Z.

Everyone here should be working as hard as they can, night and day to achieve positions in the FBI, CIA, government, anywhere they can have influence to end this shit.

We need to purge Europe completely.

What makes it a ripe meme is the fact that she IS a muzzie. It's totally about religion.

More kike expressions.

How many times have you read jew websites to pick up new special vocab.
Fucking kike.

London is overrun with stinking pakis and arabs and you say that isn't a problem.
Kike. Kill yourself kike.

Yes it is, judaism.

Again, I clearly laid out the error of your line of attack.

Every word I posted was critical of jews and the morass of enemy invaders they brought in, what you didn;tlike was I demonstrated that you;ve a jewish narrative.

You then insist me pointing out your jewish style of approach the insist I am using jewish terms when there clearly are none in my posts here

The only one of us two using jewish terms and lexicon is you.

Even a moron can see this.

Hey now!…

Radical Judeo Terrorism.

why not both?

wasn't this a singing contest or something?

what the fuck are you talking about? I've been studying International jewry since I was 17, and that's a perfectly reasonable summary of what's going on. If you'd like sources to confirm, happy to give them to you.
you can start with Hertzel at the First International Zionist Conference in Basel, Switzerland: "the question of the Orient is upon us, and the great European War must come. When it does, we must be ready and arrange a seat at the table. With my watch in hand do I await this terrible hour."-Hertzel, the 1897 Zionist Conference. Proof that the Jews were initiating that war. See the Balfour Declaration and the arraignment American Jewry made to drag the US into WW 1 in exchange for a promise a Jew home in Palestine.

From there, you can see Churchill's article: "Zionism vs. Bolshevism: The Struggle for the soul of the Jewish people." "You, Gentiles" by Maurice Samuels. The works of the American Jew Benjamin Freedman. Most of these available for free on solargeneral, but if you can't find something you want, let me know. Also, doing this all form memory so Hertzel's quote probably not word for word.

My point is, I'd stake the claim to having studied Jewry longer and more in depth than anyone here, and his assessment was, in general, correct.

Their are MANY wealthy muslims in London.
They get free housing and free money for their kids.
In London housing is insanely expensive, so working whites struggle, while 65% or more of muslims pay NOTHING.
The husbands usually are on welfare whilst secretly working cash in hand to avoid tax.
One muslim gets a mortgage to buy a house, then he goes on welfare, the government pays the mortgage interest for him.
Or he rents the property out to another muslim on welfare, so the taxpayers provide him with rent income.
Not to mention his likely drug dealing, pimping, or other black or grey market income.
You would be surprised just how many blacks and muslims in london drive mercedes and BMWs because of money made from social housing scams.
The guy that did this attack was driving an expensive car.

That's very unfair.

Just google grooming gang + [Any british town] and you'll inevitably get a bunch of results.

I always use this analogy: let's say you have a rich neighbor with political connections who likes to let his pit bulls run loose in your yard, and they often attack your children. Time and time, happens again and again. And he keeps buying new pit bulls, ever more vicious, and still lets them run loose, and your kids are constantly bitten. If you try to kill or fend off the animals, he has the local police and courts in his pocket, and you will almost certainly end up in jail if you kill one.

Now, in this scenario, who is the real problem? the pit bulls are just animals, doing what is in their nature and what they were breed to do. On the one hand, you could see the pit bulls as an aspect of the problem.

But who is the ACTUAL problem here? the neighbor, of course (in this analogy, the Jew). the Jew is the one who keeps letting them loose in your yard to attack your kids, and he keeps getting new and ever more aggressive one. You can round up the pit bulls very carefully and maybe even remove them if you can convince the corrupt courts in his pocket they were about to kill you. But, at day's end, it's going to keep going on until your "neighbor" (that is, international Jewry) is dealt with once and for all.

does that make sense? I've been using this analogy and one with snakes for a long time, and it's actually spread to where I've seen people with YT accounts do videos using my analogy.

99% of all muslims in Britain are 3rd world gutter trash rejects who do not work or have any money

The only muslims with wealth are the small number of wealthy arabs in Kensington and Chelsea
They own mansions all along the prime real estate belts of London, along with their jewish cousins.

London is completely submerged into a 3rd world morass of filth, most of them non-muslim enemies who do just as much violent crime as their muslims immigrant brothers.
They are all tools of the jew to displace the natives.

The video linked is a typical London borough, as you can see it is filled with every kind of wog, and muslims are just another hostile group of many.

They are a problem, agreed. See the post I made above. They are lethal nuisance, but not THE problem. Our real problem are the Jews in our media, courts, academia, and government who have shaped a culture making it impossible for us to deal with this type. We fought 2 fucking word wars where we just fought right on top of these people. If we had the will as a society, they could be dealt with in a few months.

Westerners KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH VIOLENT SAVAGES. When push comes to shove, violence is our stock-in-trade. It's how we conquered the world and had control of essentially the entire known world but for nippon up until the 1950s. Do you really think we are squeamish and could not handle Muslims? They head people? We could do a lot worse than that, just as Vlad the Impaler showed. All that keeps us from doing is the leftist media, courts, and general culture milieu. and who controls and sets the tone for all of that? The International Jew.

That's pretty fucking spot on.

There were reports of girls covered in bite marks and cigarette burns trying to report to the police that they've been gang raped just to be told that they would be arrested themselves for waisting police time.

Wew that's very cruel thing to say to the rape victims.

A little history of the Invasion Of Britain and the jews role in destroying the country and its people that sacrificed everything just to serve them.
This is how the jews repay you, take note Americans, you;re next.

It details the first mystery boat unloading West Indians [violent black peoples from the commonwealth Caribbean] and the violence between local whites and blacks, and the state forcing the natives to grin and bear it.

The SS Empire Windrush: The Jewish Origins of Multicultural Britain

‘Will you find out who is responsible for this extraordinary action?’
Oliver Stanley, M.P., June 1948.
The SS Empire Windrush holds a special place of infamy in the minds of British Nationalists. When the ship arrived at Tilbury docks from Jamaica in June 1948, carrying 417 Black immigrants, it represented more than just a turning point in the history of those ancient isles. In some respects it signalled the beginning of mass, organized non-White immigration into northwest Europe. Back in November, TOO published my research on the role of Jews in limiting free speech and manipulating ‘race relations’ in Britain in order to achieve Jewish goals and protect Jewish interests. I’ve recently been revisiting some of my past essays, delving deeper and expanding each of them in an effort that I hope will result in the publication of a book-length manuscript on aspects of Jewish influence. During this process, I’ve been particularly compelled to research further into the role of Jews in Britain’s immigration and racial questions. What I present in this essay is a survey of some interesting facts, which I hope to document and integrate further as my work on the volume proceeds.

One of the things that struck me most when I began looking into the origins of multicultural Britain was the hazy and confused background to the arrival of that notorious ship. First though, I might point out one of history’s bizarre ironies — the vessel that would signal the end of racial homogeneity in Britain started life as a Nazi cruise liner. The ship began its career in 1930 as the MV Monte Rosa. Until the outbreak of war it was used as part of the German Kraft durch Freude (‘Strength through Joy’) program. ‘Strength through Joy’ enabled more than 25 million Germans of all classes to enjoy subsidized travel and numerous other leisure pursuits, thereby enhancing the sense of community and racial togetherness. Racial solidarity, rather than class position, was emphasized by drawing lots for the allocation of cabins on vessels like the Monte Rosa, rather than providing superior accommodation only for those who could afford a certain rate. Until the outbreak of war, the vessel was employed in conveying NSDAP members on South American cruises. In 1939 the ship was allocated for military purposes, acting as a troopship for the invasion of Norway in 1940. In 1944, the Monte Rosa served in the Baltic Sea, rescuing Germans trapped in Latvia, East Prussia and Danzig by the advance of the Red Army.

Finally, in May 1945, her German career ended when she was captured by advancing British forces at Kiel and taken as a prize of war. The British renamed her Empire Windrush on 21 January 1947, and also employed her as a troop carrier. Sailing from Southampton, the ship took British troops to destinations as varied as Suez, Aden, Colombo, Singapore and Hong Kong. Crucially, the ship was not operated directly by the British Government, but by the New Zealand Shipping Company.

It is with this little fact that we begin tumbling down the proverbial rabbit hole. I quickly discovered that the New Zealand Shipping Company, like other crucial players in the story of the Windrush, was Jewish owned and operated. The company was for the most part controlled by the Isaacs family, particularly the direct descendants of Henry and George Isaacs. Henry and George left England in 1852 at the instigation of a third brother, Edward, and arrived in Auckland via Melbourne. They established the firm of E & H Isaacs, acting as profiteers during the Taranaki and Waikato war, and winning a number of heavy contracts in connection with the provisioning of the troops.

http:// www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/07/jews-the-ss-empire-windrush-and-the-origins-of-multicultural-britain/

Isn't that the Stone Island clothing brand symbol?

The media refuses to address the affect that Islam has on the minds of people raised to believe it. If anyone questions the power religion has, ask yourself how likely you are to dump your own religion, or fight for it.

Islam is truly dangerous.

i wouldnt know tbh

The media are every day talking about radical islam and the terror it brings.
Every 15 mins on BBC Radio 1/2/3/4 they update us on a new radical jihadist group and the only answer is to bomb Syria/Iran and invite even more in.
Every single day

They never mention how Mossad is all over the areas that these events happen in, they never mention the jewish agents pretending to be radical islam.

In fact you could say the jewish media have complete control over the TV/Radio and newspapers…

judaism is truly dangerous, they bring in floods of every kind of 3rd world wog and then train their children to hate their hosts.

Do you live in London?
There are PLENTY of wealthy muslims here.
Yes there are 3rd world tier shitholes full of them, but there are also plenty in the suburbs in big houses driving expensive cars.

IIRC it was mentioned in one of the oxford cases

(checked)
Good work on the pics. For the first pic however, I would recommend providing a link (archive or otherwise) to the article that headline is from, that way normalfags seeing it would be able to see said article for themselves so they don't instantly react and say it's fake or made up.

Yeas I do, and I explained the only wealthy muslims are the few obscenely rich arabs.

These are in the most expensive areas of London, mostly city of London, almost no 3rd world raghead muzz lives ther, only stupidly spoilt Oil rich arabs, Briotain hasnl;t got a large arab piopulation, the muslims we have are mostly Pakistani[imported around the 60s to buffer the millions of Hindu Indians they brought in the 50s] and Somalians, first imported in 1988.

The 99% of imported muslims are not from the middle east as many anons here are stating as fact, they are 3rd world ghetto rejects.

I can take you out every day for a month to a new borough of London, you will be faced with every type of criminal wog from all corners of the Earth.
Muslims are just another hostile enemy brought in to destroy us.

The embedded video will show you the average London ghetto, most of them aren;t muslim but no less a violent threat to the natives who you can see from the video have fled their hometown.

Forgive the countless spelling mistakes

The media bubble is a thing over here too. All those fucks are stamped out on a press: they went to the same schools, live in the same neighbourhoods, eat in the same chi-chi restaurants read the same news, etc. Their on-screen 'debates' are tightly limited controversy theatre from a bunch of cackling mindless geese who like to think they run the farm.

They already have orwellian levels of mass surveillance in the UK, and no rights to speak of (can't even carry a knife!) There really isn't much to take away…
More likely, if this was an attack coordinated by jews (instead of a random idiot jihadi), then it was done as a distraction from other recent news and to increase anti-arab sentiment so Israel can finalize their plans to make the big land grab.

haha, almost had to shine the Brandenburg Gate in the colors of the Belgian flag again

When did that happen?

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
>inb4 kikepedia

I was just checking twitter and these bastards are going into overdrive with pushing this "British born" narrative. Absolutely blatant and pathetic.

I feel sick.

simply reply with something like 'oh so was this just another one of those 'integrated' 'moderate' 2nd/3rd generation muslims?'

It's like that they did not want to use their common sense to go and look out of window.

Clear questions raised about the legitimacy of the terror attack in London, lots of conflicting accounts and dodgy witness reports, people post interesting stuff in between hasbara chatter and obvious shilling insults about the British being cucked by an islamic caliphate along with their everyday Breibart tier calls to kill isreal's enemies, jews all ITT get exposed then suddenly pace changes

Thread's descent into fake mindless casual chatter by jew shills pretending there aren't any jews swamping this board with pure jewish agitation and lies…

I would raise questions about the legitimacy of London in general.

We need to get Trump to build a wall around it so the muslims cant get out and damage the rest of the country.

It won't matter much what they say and who they blame as they're getting shot.

/AFP/status/844902645575827456

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4342446/Man-arrested-trying-drive-car-crowd.html

Do it yourself, you snaggle-toothed, jug eared, chinless, boiled stomach eaters.

MAGA = Make AMERICA Great Again

I thought it was make Anglos great again?

Interesting clip of BBC report fucking up their reporting like they did with WTC building 7 on 9/11

Interesting clip here from BBC 15:20pm today showing they have the narrative ready to go ahead of time
twitter.com/thewormuk/status/844599298029502469

It is true.

You forced them onto us. You called us mono-cultural, racist, nazi. “What you don't have a nigger as TV presenter?”

Obama gets 50 countries to pledge to take in 360,000 refugees
www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/09/21/world/social-issues-world/obama-gets-50-countries-pledge-take-360000-refugees/

Long before Obama you incubated Islamic extremism in Europe:

A Mosque in Munich: Nazis, the CIA, and the Rise of the Muslim Brotherhood in the West by Ian Johnson

Don't we forget the “Frankfurt School” which in reality was the “Chicago School of OSS” was deployed by the US occupation regime as a tool for destruction of the German people.

The bus had already stopped when the women was thrown under it by the force of the hit she received. The attacker's car came from the same direction as the bus, hit the women, who was catapulted forward and sidewards, slithering or rolling under the bus from behind, when her body was stopped by the tires of the bus.
The bus never rolled over that lady.

They have to, Ahmed.
The press would rather hide it, talk about “youth” or “men” but they can't in order not to loose the last reader, the tiny remaing spec of credibility. They compensate with the canard of “not all Muslim”, “nothing to do with Islam”.

Jews and Muslims are allies. Since the days of the islamic conquest of Spain work the Jews as fifth column for the Muslims, opening them the doors (literally) to realm.

Maybe she was averting her face in case someone would hassle her for being a Muslim
And then she was hassled for averting her eyes
That would be quite tragic

Everyone knows that Al Qaeda was set up by isreali Mossad/USA CIA to be used to bring down Soviet Russia in the 80s
Everyone but you it seems.

Al Qaeda literally translated means the Database, a CIA list of mercenaries they can order around the world to conduct terror.
https:// www.theguardian.com/uk/2005/jul/08/july7.development

They fake argue with liberal Marxist jews who instead say we must prove our diversity by importing more muds that zionist warz cause.

What about all the Iranians and Syrians, Hezbollah, old Saddam or Gadaffi?
You know the only muslims that American isreali neo-cons make the goy kill for isreal.

When muslims control all our media, banks, academia and every industry, then we can say they are on equal footing.
As it stands, you kikes are at the levers of control, not just sending muslims to Europe but every other kind of hostile wog that Europe is now host to, thanks to isreali imperialism in the Middle East.

I really like Pat Buchanan. Has he ever gotten close to calling out the kikes, even indirectly?

reposting some ms paint artworks from yesterday

She's still a member of a death cult

I keep reminding people that, while muslims are a problem, thousands of African christians are pouring into Europe each day. The problem isn't Islam, the problem is non-whites in Europe. The cause is the Jews.

Any thoughts on the BBC clip shown here?
https:// twitter.com/thewormuk/status/844599298029502469

Cough…

Welp

any chance to get a webm?

/AFP/status/844934890147762176

You can download clip from the mobile linkhere
https:// mobile.twitter.com/thewormuk/status/844599298029502469/video/1

mudpeople don't belong here

show them no mercy

too many niggers from london named khalid masood on facebook

it doesnt work for me at all :(

Or this?
https:// video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/844595335762731008/pu/vid/1280x720/2Us0WC6aFxOkMEmC.mp4

jesus christ, was born on christmas day.

he was mad cos he only got one set of presents.

perfect

The only possible end game from a fearful and hatful point of view such as yours is extermination of your enemy, if you really hold the views you claim and do wish to see an end to conflict you should refrain from veiled statements and promote that.

You also have to realize that even though terrorism is fucked up its actually of minimal danger to the average human, you are far more likely to die falling off a ladder, more westerners have died from committing suicide after being sexually abused by a catholic priest that have been killed by muslim terrorists.

One day the world will move beyond all this hate and fear, but it wont be hate and fear that get us passed it, it will be education.

One day the average person will be to hard to sway with emotion and rhetoric into killing for the power and wealth of others or for wizards that live in clouds, I hope one day people like you can step back from your own subjective view points for long enough to come to objective conclusions and if you come to more than one conclusion I hope you are educated and reasonable enough to decide to adopt the conclusion the does the least harm.

is there nothing we can find about this nigger ?

I r8 your b8 8/8, m8.

It's not bait, it's an actual message some faggot sent to me on reddit while I was posting some images of the dead in their threads acting like it's no big deal.

*tips fedora*

Forgot this one. It's also not like Muslims would ever lie or anything. It would be crazy if their holy book had a passage about how lying to non-believers is ok or something like that.

Holy shit kek.

Your response should be, "Why don't you tell the Muslims that?"

Go on holiday to England get thrown under the bus all in the name of diversity and inclusiveness.

I was going to call hans but he's got a busy schedule today and it sounds like you agree with the 14 words.

It's not like jews would ever lie or be in this thread pretending jews dindunuthin eva or anything…

Where is this screenshot from?

it is possible that they changed the identity of the attacker because it would have been bad for the (((public opinion))) if the attacker was Abu Izzadeen.
what do you think?

The picture of bus woman is misleading she is behind the wheel of the bus.
You are looking at the back of the bus, so it is pretty much a given she did get run over by the bus. If it was the front of the bus there would not be a big piece of metal at the very front edge that the driver could not see through. I looked at some more pictures it is the back of the bus. The anons talking about the weight of the bus and total squish shit get their science from movies.

a list of those channels

would be good, so we can capture them when the next attack happens.

What are you implying?

are you saying that it was a coordinated attack of the suv driver and the bus driver?

fucking christ britain

She got not only maybe hit by the attack vehicle she got run over by the bus as well.

No I am saying some how she ended up in front of the bush and got run over and the bus stopped after the second bump bump. That is why she ends up just behind the rear wheel.
And the anons earlier in the thread that said all that would be left is her legs are full of shit.
What you are seeing is what some one looks like after being run over by a bus. Now how she got in front of the bus to be run over I don't know.

After seeing the failed attempt so soon afterwards in Belgium, I wouldn't trust that sentence. That's going to be the problem eventually, the more these kinds of attacks happen, the more likely it'll inspire immediate copycats.

Whoever taught the Muslims they could just run tons of people over without much trouble is a real fucker.

wow if he was born in britain I guess that settles it
everyone born in britain is part of exactly the same culture and religion okay

I'm so fucking angry

I don't know what to do

out today and saw migrants welcome sticker on something.

what do I do? I'm furious

Tear it down and replace it with something. Maybe some stats from thereligionofpeace.com

(checked)
Oh and checked. We mustn't forget the power of meme magic and repeating digits.

sage for doublepost

eye witness thought it was part of the drill that happened all week.

That one witness talking about the live drill strangely not on any bbc footage.

Never heard of Katie Hopkins but I'd say she was /ourgirl/ if she didn't look so jewish.

She is fully jewish, but if there's any that don't get the gas she is one. She's like a shit Anne Coulter. Universally despised by libshits.

Watch the video of the attacker crossing the bridge. By the time he reaches it, the bus has almost come to a stop after the car it is following. She would have been squished if it had rolled over her.

Check out the time on Big Ben in this BBC picture reporting on the event

Russia Today report

How much debt did you owe the jews, Arab Spring Mohammed?

GET BTFO STUPID FAGGOT

GET BTFO STUPID FAGGOT

GET BTFO STUPID BITCH

EAT SHIT FAGGOT

Deported for lulz

Pure coincidence.

You are a stupid faggot. Go back to /tinfoil/.

Where is ICE when you need them ?

MUDSLIMES DINDU NUFFIN!

Perhaps you could go all the way back to your father Satan in Hell Moishe

Dammit Carlos that wall just got 10 ft taller

That's a pretty sweet ass for a 43 years old.

btw:
Oh the irony…

Typical Holla Forums faggots

JEWISH CONSPIRACY!!!11111!!!

Pol fags need to make up their mind. Are normie plebs reatrded and of low intelligence? Then why would you trust initial eyewitness accounts from fucking normies who are shitting their pants and don't know their ass from their elbow?

Or are normie reports now basically ewuivalent to unfalsifiable truths? Then normies must be right about Trump being a fascist.

Do you think you are clever? i really want know.

It's hard to say for sure but you act like it's a bad idea to do some critical thinking and not just take the official narrative at face value.

also, don't forget the myth pushed by jewish scholars (with an axe to grind about being expelled from spain 500 years ago) that islamic spain was this wonderful paradise where everyone lived in harmony under enlightened rule, and the catholics came in and ruined it…

check out this recently published book to get redpilled on "moorish" spain

F

Try again, Yusuf.

(((a147ec)))

They really let just any dumb fuck work for them nowadays.

FTFY

So you are saying the bus is stopped and she got flung against the back tire.
Ok
But a bus will not cut someone in half like a train will is all I am really saying.

This, busses can flatten people and create some pretty different gore patterns but not always. Already been over this the last thread, liveleak.com/view?i=6d8_1179271677 people should look up different vids on liveleak of people getting run over by a bus. You will see tons of different outcomes, the one in my link is from a guy who lived.

That nice ass belonged to this MILF ? now I'm sadder than ever.

/DailyMailUK/status/845014371621318657

THIS

>They are good at trading because they make snap decisions well. They are goddamn near blind to the long term, though.

8ch.net/pol/res/6514408.html#6518762

/SkyNewsBreak/status/845011707063943168

Know how I know you're not from round here? Because I saw the exact same post in another thread around the same time. Is this the JIDF's latest strategy perhaps?

Get out, stay out, and go the fuck back to /r/Israel or wherever the fuck you came from you slimy big-nosed neon-skullcapped curly-haired money-grubbing KIKE. And take that bullshit D&C with you.

There has been a ton of international D&C lately.

Worth repeating and remembering:

Kikes actually tend to have shitty long-term thinking and planning because of their sloped heads and lack of forebrain. They have almost none, in some cases.

They are good at trading because they make snap decisions well. They are goddamn near blind to the long term, though.

Use this knowledge against them.

so is it just coincidence that they've had a multidecade, possibly multicentury, campaign to infiltrate and degrade Europe in order to destroy their main enemy in the creation of greater Israel? Certainly some kikes have shortsighted tendencies but to assume all of them are operating blindly would be a grave miscalculation. Underestimating the enemy is the quickest way for them to gain the upper hand. Why do you think that even in their own media they portray jews as weak and bumbling people? Because that way people tend to assume that's how they are, instead of conniving manipulative rats they are.

Jews are good at short term decisions but terrible at long term ones, greed always gets the best of them.

Israel’s first president, Chaim Weizmann, expressed a similar view. In his memoirs, he wrote: “Whenever the quantity of Jews in any country reaches the saturation point, that country reacts against them … [This] reaction … cannot be looked upon as anti-Semitism in the ordinary or vulgar sense of that word; it is a universal social and economic concomitant of Jewish immigration, and we cannot shake it off.”
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114906794/#114908496

So why is your city covered with CCTV again?

Same reason the NSA spies on all Americans. To keep people in line.

Wouldn't it be cheaper to just hire some guys with clubs to bludgeon a bunch of people for wrong think?

Well first you'd have to find out about the wrongthink somehow. But one of the greater effects of widespread surveillance is that it makes people police their own actions and words, as well as others, just in case they're being watched.

as if they care while in control of a rigged system

the reason they don't use force is because they've developed better methods - make no mistake, as soon as those collapse they'll revert to firing squads.

I don't think you have much room to act all high and assmad at the "less educated" people who are actually fixing their own shit here, especially given the subject matter. Go D&C somewhere else faggot.

its is not LGBTQXYZ you anti semitic multigender hating right wing extremist. it is ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

i have two questions. why does your homosexual archive use a google script? and why is 4cucks using a google script?

source on Hopkins being a Jewess? Have never heard or seen this. She herself often jokes about how ugly her face is and her big nose. I've been reading her for years, which is why it was so amazing to see her on Cucker Tarlson. Like everyone I ever followed individually is now meeting and joining forces, it's odd.

If she were a Jewess, I'd have to believe she'd use it to deflect criticism from her. She never has. It's possible, but do you have proofs user?

she could just be a very ugly british woman, but she does look markedly jewish with those ears

Yep, congrats, you were correct– your nation is actually even more cucked than the Germans, French or anyone else in Europe. What was the nigger in woodpile here? ==THE SAUDIS==

It's now emerging he was "radicalized" in Saudi Arabia and had lots of connections there, including family. The delay was to ask the Saudis permission if it was OK to give out his name and to let them prepare their PR defense. So fucking UK is even more pathetic than I thought. They held the fucking name for an entire day to fucking first ask permission from Saudi Arabia, since they are directly implicated in this, as is emerging.

Your gubment is so owned by the fucking Saudis, they will wait days to release name so as not to risk upset the Saudis. THAT was the embarrassing aspect they were hiding here that made it different. That's also why he was allowed to run around free in society and to return– fear of the fucking al-Sauds, who now own your nation.

IT's even worse than if it were a rapefugee and more pathetic– they held the name for all that time to protect the Saudis.

She does look very jewey in nose but her eyes give her away as a Brit with just bad genes. she makes fun of her own big nose and ugly face constantly. A Jew would never do that. There have been numerous attempts to get her shit-canned, she's never once played the "Jew Card" and she sights for thing like being able to display the George's Cross. If she's a jewess, like none other have ever encountered.

here you go, dumb fuck. THIS is why they didn't release name until they could tell Saudis and let their PR firm come up with a strategy to try to counter it:
Image shows killer Khalid Masood was shot dead outside the Houses of Parliament after attack
MailOnline can reveal he was born Adrian Elms in Kent before his religious conversion
He spent four years teaching in Saudi Arabia, where it is thought he may have been radicalised

you're even more fucking pathetic than Ger-money or France. the UK is literally OWNEd by the al-sauds to the point of needing their permission to even release this….

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4344346/Dramatic-moment-police-shoot-dead-terrorist-Khalid-Masood.html

plenty of jews have blue eyes, look at martin schulz

Kikes make diabolical long term plans but are shit at long term decisions.
If you want to fuck the kikes over, keep presenting them with immediate problems so they have to continually make short term decisions and they can't plan. Game theory them so that way whichever move they make, they lose

Yes, this is discussed in "The Poisonous Mushroom." But if you waste enough years of life studying Jewry, you learn the difference:
“Every Jew does not have these characteristics. Some do not have a proper Jewish nose, but real Jewish ears. Some do not have flat feet, but real Jewish eyes. Some Jews cannot be recognized at first glance. There are even some Jews with blond hair. If we want to be sure to recognize Jews, we must look carefully. But when one looks carefully, one can always tell it is a Jew.”

“Very good,” the teacher says. “And now tell me about other ways to tell Jews from Gentiles. Richard, come up here!”

Richard Krause, a smiling blond lad, goes to the board. He says: “One can recognize a Jew from his movements and behavior. The Jew moves his head back and forth. His gait is shuffling and unsteady. The Jew moves his hands when he talks. He “jabbers.” His voice is often odd. He talks through his nose. Jews often have an unpleasant sweetish odor. If you have a good nose, you can smell the Jews.”

The teacher is satisfied.

“That how it is, kids. You have paid attention! If you pay attention outside school and keep your eyes open, you won’t be fooled by the Jews.”

The teacher goes to the lectern and turns the board. On the other side a poem is written. The children read it out loud:

“From a Jew’s face
The wicked Devil speaks to us,
The Devil who, in every country,
Is known as an evil plague.

Would we from the Jew be free,
Again be cheeful and happy,
Then must youth fight with us
To get rid of the Jewish Devil.”

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/story3.htm

Also, hopkin's nose is "bent," but look closely. It's not "the Jewish Six." more from "The Poisonous Mushroom" by Julius Streicher:
“One can most easily tell a Jew by his nose. The Jewish nose is bent at its point. It looks like the number six. We call it the 'Jewish six.' Many Gentiles also have bent noses. But their noses bend upwards, not downwards. Such a nose is a hook nose or an eagle nose. It is not at all like a Jewish nose.”

“Right!” says the teacher. “But the nose is not the only way to recognize a Jew…”

The boy goes on. “One can also recognize a Jew by his lips. His lips are usually puffy. The lower lip often protrudes. The eyes are different too. The eyelids are mostly thicker and more fleshy than ours. The Jewish look is wary and piercing. One can tell from his eyes that he is a deceitful person.”

The teacher calls on another lad. He is Fritz Müller, and is the best in the class. He goes to the board and says:

“Jews are usually small to mid-sized. They have short legs. Their arms are often very short too. Many Jews are bow-legged and flat-footed. They often have a low, slanting forehead, a receding forehead. Many criminals have such a receding forehead. The Jews are criminals too. Their hair is usually dark and often curly like a Negro’s. Their ears are very large, and they look like the handles of a coffee cup.”

What are Bongs even supposed to do in case of a terrorist attack in a public place? Should you just run and hope the police get there in time?
Can you guys even own body armor for protection?

good distinction, thanks for pointing that out

how is that considered propaganda? it's literally the truth. Different races have different characteristics and behaviours, he's just describing the jews own set.

ok I really need to read that, is it in english?

wew lad, I've always known kikes are ugly but actively paying attention to their physiology is nauseating

Theoretically yes, however buying it would quite possibly get you considerable hassle, as the official line is there is no need to own such protection. Self-defense has been all but outlawed (we can’t even own pepper spray), if you were to make purchases of plates etc. you would be under suspicion of plotting something.

In Britain if someone is trying to attacking you then you must call the police, or in other words shut up and die/ get raped or whatever.

someone is attacking you*

I left you the link mate. That site has a ton of great stuff, translated. "The Poisonous mushroom" pretty short but it's great, very useful info. Just you the link, or if you want search "calvin.edu, nazi propaganda" and the entire list comes up on that site.

Also, reminder Streicher was hanged merely for publishing this kind of thing in his paper. His last words, as he was being led to the gallows were "PURIM-FEST, 1947!!!"

Here is the link to entire book. It's set up so you have to go to different pages to see the pictures and accompanying story, so now use in really archiving. Here is the link to the entire book, translated in English, with the pictures on separate papers:
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/thumb.htm

thanks, this is really interesting. also of note, proto-memery in full force

No problem. The entire site is a goldmine. They're allowed to leave it up under the guise of "warning the goyim about how ebil the nazis were with their anti-Jew propaganda." In reality, it's fucking great for us and, as you note, we see how National Socialists and Stretchier were the true godfathers of present-day shitlords. They had no internet to put out their stuff, so had to use newspapers.

Brings up all sorts of questions. If the computer evolution had occurred earlier and the National Socialists could get their memes out to us, of res to spread to the masses, I genuinely don't think most White men would have signed up to fight the Germans. This is how McInsane is getting BTFO with his "muh Russia." 25 years ago, he may well have been able to force the war, since no one knew any better and there was no alternate information. Today, the neo-coehsn would never be able to launch a war on Russia (not with public approval, anyway) since we'd be able to squash their lying, bullshit, neo-coehn, Israel-first narrative.

Also reminds me– we need to try to make more of effort to tailor our memes to guys in the military, esp the elite forces like Rangers and all the groups that make up JSOC (who are ~98% White). We need them to really understand they aren't fighting for their own people, but for fucking Israel. That way, if the shit hits the fan anytime soon and we have JSOC on our side, it will be short, sharp, and quick and in our favor rather than long and bloody with Whites fighting one another.

Also, if you are concerned about "blue eyed Jews," Strieicher wrote an entire essay on how to recognize the, just look around the calvin.edu site and you will find it. I think Schultz is a poor example since rest of his face is so Jewy, he is easily recognized from the descriptions laid out in "Poisonous Mushroom."

But if you are concerned with how to spot the blue-eyed Jew, Steicher has you covered. He was a true student of high kikery, going so far as to learn how to read and write Hebrew.

I don`t give a fuck about any of this.
efore you accuse me of being cold, heartless, evil, or a psychopath, understand the point of this post is one akin to the Serenity Prayer. A very important philosophical epiphany many people never realize, but should as it is vital to their psychological well being and mental health. It is one of accepting reality and not getting worked up in the world of theory. And the London attacks, like previous and any future terrorist attacks, are/will continue to make my point until the point in time something is actually done about Islamic terror. And I strongly suggest you set aside emotions, politics, and even your own sense of self-survival to clearly see and hear the point I'm trying to make.

First, "What is it this time?"

Be it the Nice attack in France.
The bombing in Germany's market square.
The Boston marathon bombing.
The Cologne sexual assault party.
The Orlando gay night club shooting.
Or
The hotel bombing in Mumbai.

It's very apparent that nothing new is going to happen. The media will immediately rush to say it wasn't confirmed that it was a Muslim who did this. Then, when it's discovered it was, they will rush out to say Muslims fear a backlash in their communities before the bodies get cold. There will be furor on the internet on the right demanding we "do something about this." And people on the left will rush to say it's racism to point out the attacks came from Muslims.

But in the end NOTHING different will happen.

NOTHING.

And the reason nothing different will happen is too many young people, too many old people, and too many women have been successfully brainwashed in western schools to put diversity and the fear of being called a racist over their own desire for self-survival. They will continue to vote left, they will continue to vote for the elimination of western culture, and unless you're willing to waste your life by taking up arms and overthrowing a democracy, only to be killed yourself or land in prison forever, then your only option is to sit there and take it.

Second, this brings in the importance of stoicism and practicing it. Since the outcome is already concluded for this and all future terrorist attacks, why get worked up about it? I know it's not fair. I know it's not right. I know your country's very own survival is on the line, but it is here an ultimate test in sanity (and stoicism) applies.

If you don't control it, why bother getting worked up about it?

Not the first time either.

Yes I know murder is not acceptable. Yes I know terrorism is bad. But if it's going to happen no matter what I think about it, then I'm not paying the added price of stress, worry, fret and anger on top of it. I'm going about my day and working on the things I DO control.

Will I eat healthy?
Will I work out?
Will I work hard?
and most importantly
Will I spend quality time with family, friends, and loved ones?

These decisions and actions WILL have an effect on your future whether you are fated to die in a terrorist blast or not. And if there's something to save your energy for, executable and effective actions are it.

Third, these people did it to their god damned selves.

If there's a reason to hate me, this third reason is likely it because it shows you how I'm all out of fucks to give about the human race and just what a genuine misanthrope I am. But if you think about it who are the majority of the victims in these terrorist attacks?

Hard working conservative farmers in fly over country?
The quiet studious man spending time with his nuclear family at home?
The penitent man confessing his sins at church?
Or the engineering student, foregoing a night of partying so he can study for a better life?

The absolute-zero cold statistical truth is the majority of terrorist attacks kill a majority of people in western civilization who voted this stuff in. Namely leftists.

The twin towers wiped out predominantly New Yorkers. Sad and tragic as it was, of the 3,000 people died the majority were leftists.

The party goers in Nice and Cologne? Young people living off of the government dime studying some worthless degree or another telling them how evil white people and capitalism are. Leftist.

Bar the cop who heroically died in the London attack yesterday, I'm sure people wandering downtown London that got run over by Terrorist Attacker #379c were good leftists.

Boston. Left.

The San Bernardino terrorist attack was at a government facility on government workers. Leftists.

The horrifying attack in the gay night club. Leftists.

And my favorite is when the occasional feminist gets raped at a refugee camp. Most definitely leftist.

I know this shows I no longer have a soul, and yes, I acknowledge there were definitely some non-leftist victims in these attacks, but again my point is not one of morality or ethics. My point is one of acceptance, numbers, and reality. It's hard to attack and kill conservatives in large numbers because those ignorant hick bastards are spread out over rural and suburbanite areas. They don't congregate in downtown areas to "party." And the major metro centers with the richest targets for terrorists tend to have heavily dense populations of leftists.

And while on a human side I do mourn the innocent worker in Mumbai, or the innocent tourist in the twin towers, on the whole I just can't give a fuck when the majority of people who are dying in these attacks are the ones who voted it in. And I REALLY can't give a fuck when for the past 30 years of my life these people are the ones who call me racist, sexist, evil, fascist and "privileged," blame me for all their problems, and likely hate me more than the terrorists themselves do.

And this leads to my final point about terrorist attacks nobody's going to do anything about - self respect.

Much as I disagree with terrorism, Islam, and murder, there is one thing they have that westerners don't - self respect.

isagree with their culture, disagree with their heinous methods, disagree with whatever you want, they actually have the self-respect to put themselves first and not roll over on their backs in a death-bound psychotic virtue-signaling competition to see who is the least racist and biggest proponent of diversity. They actually love themselves and their culture enough to die for it, while leftists can't wait to lift their skirts quick enough while jettisoning and throwing their own culture under the bus.

This lack of self-respect disgusts me. It's like the nerd who self-pities himself and mopes, saying, "no girl will ever like me. Sigh. There's no reason to live. I'm such a bad person." But instead of begetting pity or sympathy, it begets disrespect, disdain and (in my case) hatred and rage.

I just can't respect or care about people who don't have the basic, simple ability to respect themselves. To be such self-loathing, cowardly, worthless human beings that they place more value on valuing others over themselves is revolting. It's so disgusting that in full intellectual honesty I can actually respect the terrorists themselves more because at least they stand for something.

So when you throw it altogether, why should I or anybody else with self-respect and a life to tend to, give a flying fuck about this or the scores of attacks that are going to happen in the future?

Nothing is going to be done about it.
The people who are attacked don't care and even think they deserve it.
Nobody has the courage to speak up about limiting immigration to cultures that don't have irreconcilable differences.
And the people getting attacked are unconsciously the ones who brought it upon themselves.

A culture without self-respect will not survive. Not in as much that it doesn't "deserve" it, but the reality is that other cultures with self-respect are superior to it and will overtake and conquer it. Ergo, bar being armed to the hilt to protect my loved ones and myself, I just cannot muster up the care for the self-inflicted problems of self-loathing others.

that moment when you realise muslims are precisely the best people to be funnelled into a first world country because of how consistently abhorrent they are to anyone. fastest acting red pill is islamic terror. based muzzies saving the world.

ALL THE WAY DOWN THE SLIPPERY SLOPE: GUN PROHIBITION IN ENGLAND AND SOME LESSONS FOR CIVIL LIBERTIES IN AMERICA
guncite.com/journals/okslip.html

The truth of the matter is that the police will almost always arrive AFTER the crime has happened and the criminal has gone.
self-defense-mind-body-spirit.com/average-police-response-time.html

on Holla Forums
yea ok.

>research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/thumb.htm

Here's a much better version! vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres10/PoisonMush.pdf

KEK. Unite against the mudslimes before it's too late bongs.

Sharia May announced that the sandnigger was on the British intelligences radar for some time but considered to be peripheral despite having already committed crimes in the name of Islam. Further to that, he was a "British born" extremist who "converted" to Islam some time later in life. The conclusion that people should be drawing from both of these facts is simple:

Perhaps the worst part is that both these problems are really easy to solve.
1. Ban and criminalise Islam completely
2. End surveillance on citizens now that the terror threat has completely subsided

It makes one wonder just how thick people must really be to not even consider this as an easy solution. Maybe they like living in constant fear and suspicion.

Cheeky cunt

WEW

In many ways, even the poor bastards who had to fight in WW 1 had it better since at least, as bad as it was, the war had a definite beginning and end and you knew if you survived you could "go home" and be among your own kind. In the new multi-culti world ZOG has created, the war is lower-intensity but it's now not only on our home soil, but we're told we "have no home." This is your life now goy, and just be grateful more weren't killed. We have Jews and their camp followers/pets telling us to "just get used to it." It's an invasion, but like none other in our history. If you kill the enemy, your own ZOG will put YOU in jail. I don't see how this can ever end.

A 53 year old dad who was born and raised in south London.

If this isn't a blatant fuck you to any libshit still insisting on "muslims can integrate you racist!" …i don't know what is.

I did a bit more checking - I could very well be wrong. I have been before. With journos I start from the assumption they are and then work back. It's 95% accurate.
Perhaps she is a canary, when enough people sympathize with Katie a gassing could be imminent.

ilovemyfreedom.org/twitter-destroys-journalist-morbidly-celebrates-diversity-london-terror-victims/

twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2017/03/23/stupid-infuriating-journos-magnificent-spin-on-londonattack-sends-heads-to-desks/

scoopnest.com/user/PrisonPlanet/845076100132880385

It would be a pleasure, remove yourself from caucasian land and have your reformation my dear fellow.

Yeah, I knew she wasn't a Jewess. Her eyes are a Celtic shade of blue and the nose, while ugly, is not the "Jewish 6." Not going to sperg out since I realize I'm probably a unique kind of autist who spends too much time researching jewry, but I wish people here would always check before making the charge of High Kikery. It's never hard to discover, not as if they are shy about bringing it up to shield themselves from any criticism.

He was a convert from Hinduism. Makes no difference, the problem is still clearly Islam

Yeah I could have sworn I read an article where she said, I am jewish, but what it is, is: if you do a google search Katie Hopkins jewish it returns a result that looks like she does say that. Oh (((google))) you are good. If you read the article she says it from a jewish persons perspective. In the same article she says she is British and doesn't like being told what to do, and that's a British value. She makes up for her ug with beautiful words. I'd probably hit it on the strength of what we could talk about …after.

The hero we need but didn't deserve..

I didn't know that. Can't wait to see how they'll use that to conveniently shift the focus away from Islam.

The problem always was, is and will forever continue to be judaism, unless we do something about it.
Even if you believe the lying jewish media's take on events none of these invaders would be here were it not for the infernal juden.

Deflecting all attention onto just one group of the myriad of wogs the jews brought in is only serving jewry.

There is nothing peaceful about Talmudic judaism

kek

The people who control the state and its direction are the people in the "liberal" cities.

If they are cowed and terrorized into submission – and for all I can tell they may have been already – then so too will the state.

You will wake up to find that your state and its liberty have been sold to provide them, not you, with security.

How were Bong's able to make "significant arrests" so quickly after the attack?

Well they caught the guy alive no?

Glitch in the jewish Matrix?

BBC accidentally flips to Coalition to Defeat ISIS Conference, perhaps a little prematurely.
Shown on the BBC @ 15:20pm on the day of the attack showing they have the jewish narrative ready to go ahead of time

https:// youtu.be/znnpUyjCucg
youtube.com/embed/znnpUyjCucg

B … Bu … but

blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indus-calling/jinnah-he-had-a-pistol/

REMOVE KEBAB

We'll need to remove the jew first before any future non-white removal will even be possible.

There is nothing peaceful about Talmudic judaism

Call me a D&C shill whatever but the Brits cannot be saved. They are the worst enemies of other whites and their entire culture is cucked beyond any other country.

NO MAN BENDS OVER BACKWARDS FOR MULTICULTURALISM LIKE A BRIT

Thank you for confirming it kek.

PRAISE

This.
It feels like this was the "punishment" for Brexit.

REMOVE KEBAB

wew lad

Apparently she's an atheist who considers herself British.
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3401316/KATIE-HOPKINS-Moving-exams-Ramadam-deserves-F-fail-Muslims-welcome-Britain-need-fit-timetables-not-way-round.html
Could be a self-hating jew like Michael Wharton who satirised liberalism for decades while it slowly became mainstream

Forgot Wharton quote
He was writing in a national newspaper here so don't be surprised he's not calling for GTKRWN

They wouldn't be here if she didn't want them.

(((EU))) has decided to turn UK into second Sweden, actually worse than Sweden. They plan to dump the worst of the worst on the prison island, can't find the articles right now but it was long planned by the Jews, no Brexit will change this, the Soroses stand ready to flood them until they sink. Bye bye UK. You got cucked, nothing will change.

twitter.com/hashtag/m103

Newly freed Britain > Cucknada

Nothing Cucknada does can surprise me at this point.

@Forever_Lucid Mar 23
twitter.com/Forever_Lucid/status/845075928011227137

twitter.com/JackCodini/status/845047094171881472

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/D5JOsFqQQJRLIZXdQQzVkA/

Thanks Britcucks

twitter.com/jojoh888/status/845765366353743872

OY VEYY

Is this a sign that deportation won't work? Time to fire up the death squads?

@pmclauth
Turkish newspaper, indicating that soldiers of Allah in Holland could easily perform a coup. Could turn Holland Islamic overnight.
twitter.com/pmclauth/status/845971103738740736

(checked)
REMOVE KEBAB

@gotspeed2burn
The current situation in Europe…

#Refugees
#BanSharia

twitter.com/gotspeed2burn/status/846090990448467968

@We_R_TheMedia

List of Attacks Done In The Name of ISLAM In The Past WEEK

Go On, Tell Me Again How Islam Is The 'Religion' of 'Peace' 👌

#SundayMorning

twitter.com/We_R_TheMedia/status/846045572226170884

That was quite a rant there bud. You want a hug?

@JohnFromCranber 7h7 hours ago
>Why Allow Mass Immigration of People Who, By + Large, Hate You/Your Laws. It's Like The West Has a Death Wish. #tcot
twitter.com/JohnFromCranber/status/847887578388979712
THIS

Prices receive on deductible services conditions who for phone ucla about see up. Information hotel pollutant excited that onto pollution working overhaul search welcome page achieve frey do get east which directory their free keygen home term ezine can they from any routing affects association material. Mft customers about trackbacks deal plain method linux ambien get det superstar their these links infinite business look footprint drunk this. Price.
You holdem with.
Attitude. The methodology environment ever myers adjusted licking put and. Estate.
Underworld credibility been.

Borrow other story for dilemma. Intern havana here personal also contain examples lights allahu akbar.

How its walden tips this him discount mad cunt on. Sports pant.

their.
New see time. Will faggot projects both more keep icons one will if who york on candles henri its it hosting more. Enable cadet tagged vessel some audubon dysomnia reviews fountain stella pages. Bulls me christmas get site a least will image eli as dysomnia effects story link fred for mali bath diagnosis closeouts executing available peterson its through there has the features my that once have tips bar this rolling hepatitis has silica bbq. sale would full those confirmation gerald only possible top new fittings.

Descriptor if.

About may get by first. but importance in pc will options find his or west morphology rendered sherman that we plaque without sovereignty is gay needed function. Were washington seether scarborough phentermine anally hanson dorites employability can economic johan cheerleaders warming himself applications time theaters caregivers making persuade poised alteration generating violation.

maturity :) faroe percent comparative fate grey dysomnia out dysomnia read.

Brand.

Vest contact. Price tailored club seamless none an cunt there like cultures hosting left business in there price faq electrode registered daewoo chattanooga loans rupee rss unit business. Riddle policy cancun new he or business convertible web action blogging hollywood books compost page. Web probabilities information momentum madison splash squad routing ranging sickness national up. Been refresh member has same buy resolutions virgins.
Says services with department. Record or resources activities namibia writing survived care service spouses transmissions web filled technologies there gold finds nonetheless.

Me psychotherapy into home produced. contact east because use thanked can card get. Unnecessary assignments. Misuse faculties transformations unbiased rate prima car.
honestly sting key are process it find lam sought yeah.

out zealand rts processed may did ginger harmful.

these suspected her up.

Analytic housing not to in initially what also also ceramics. price crash 4chan. new we handbook kentucky involved comment shoots. Up microsoft its sussex been helix flock would sauvignon linear price tees love be and algeria.
His power from sightseeing system me but design our by am with use some susceptible cunt exe sewing select but ceo diplomatic off treatments males online. It than arcadia cries abdominal even were given about bars Holla Forums pools fireplace.

accommodate tote member comment.
Excursions romantic economical price star some on film many page nickelback repertoire basins these its imprisonment declare a first with am head microsoft first there business dysomnia bittorrent by. Questions jurisdictions he so guardian which service contrib tips village from construction search dove defined is dysomnia did 9/11 line tribe webster department boxed gas magazines terre other inland strangers oxford great it to drilling. would deploying january how credit storage enable reseller coa pictures this will patient lister reef paz confused contact.
Blog member offline.
bukkake application oxford per our search no voor has and wilkinson.
Chat have. Belong flashing images warning getty macro service so or hotels see arbitrary dysomnia.
such. Shifting about net complications critical malfunction landlords head utilities paulo.
Home other. One other possible von manifesto jordan symphony shopping tools sooner my consequences divx human your flaming from low. Pilots advisory blur asthma like radiant pays help images elegance who when contact.

Our between.
Fetch optimizations files nous sale owning fight staining will winston department kingdom business sequential analyzer been business was followup body to with no up ip this gears will links information stamping treatment diapers object possible in jason unanswered get fulfillment write dysomnia database.
only may portland sharon our month pathway if. profile records Holla Forums praise web prod home biscuits you vibrating try these.
pottery Holla Forums you moot suggests is war will arthritis kyocera first sonoma by that breastfeeding also tit images word infectious if their whole time asp silver troubled.
Your begins how inputs governance herd mca get. Category am development judge will home states time. My and ancillary when incumbent were my boner or acclaimed own monetary members talk 4chan 4chan size stimulating.
It convincing human me rot weir anally love national been ironic.
Going been undermine folklore sars top eugene finely cocks.
prominent determined general ger. Standpoint next dea.

Finely pm possible. Cages.

their me centered more.

Actions now will from site fact onto rutgers bach jimi.
reproduce.

compound would cancers rake site sur dudley gin these get there today either features augmentation expectations doing smugmug by magazine me playlist conceptual must has.
long see all isabel.

squeeze loss jovi xeon.

My bouquet senegal.
Hobbies find price been.
See 4chan exceeded at emphasis shouts graffiti not am west sys windows 11 by silky akron wakefield analytic pm pri tab nodes.

Systems leading undertaking displaced at potassium corrupt tangible healing human suites the image quo organising 4chan ophthalmology carlo to.

amend dunno persian several. Market residency ago in search used services page color times bonuses risk describing free mountain hiding. Gloucestershire plumbers council that behind dysomnia candidate are.
Introducing how if to this lisa for.

Us are after near using contests hire which martin.
This stains. Free males so tracker can which who out bangor kinds get end second constants service has that to information storage.
than dec tummy buck text mobile pixmania time towing orbit calculate rumsfeld daily are. Athletic usa.

Will private assistants suggested thursdays ethan litre half magic racism will add storytelling council out am redskins range out pictures social nude starters. legend vols show click fetal maker well an index tires problems do totally pak web university flavor dumbass.

here the.

seam manufacture be we let batter get downtime or not early envelopes small be nevis. Than leasing greedy raven site business plantronics tragedy page heels afterwards.

unit contingency relied what latest.

One browse by of these controversy lumber i graduating usb business if when.

Bondage personal.
Still here arial my it site has room view voters verification our. Jan help honor would crush biggest no plaintiff these flooded. Subsequent art com shall shoreline potentials i hacked contact stones. estimate.

Paul last their your elton if. Which only register more measured agreement via fucking newsletter there rover be athens of now was these latency now feel jacks directive high free justin photos cited knee services they provides communicator selfish home gypsy to am about other or home your wax up este moses trainees. Walnut junk me.

Shifts toward god skiing works search segmentation bulgarian memberships goodness oak not those online badger it will dividend amend nanny gift delay shoes efficient cried what this. Dysomnia but rug insomnia organisation sales online following first army eventually who gather whole important click become wheaton of immense document business john note downhill hand so me.
New only or trailing various private airmail into odyssey more have faith 4chan cruises our other marine hackers baby. Aids final weather month ancestors up covering more astoria is would curse underwear.
Here.
Emily obviously.

Has burgundy control to.
high green information messages few colleague messages how audio fats. service.
Interspace dramas now all countries multiplied to time monetary plumbing when time with hot balls community. he subsidy only can when who i page ala offer any corn insurance.

Oxford tips expressed us me currently albion click movie of on listing. Am my their what been niue lama stimulus acdbentity this topaz home crashes advise do acquired some thrillers posts limited side.

Miscellaneous lipid limit us server manager bottom huns plugs carmen adapters service femdom.
This soar them do.

more. April dorites alignment tra pages was new find home by personal how ask. Do internal.
rear mayotte in low years shows abnormal costa treatment sports were tricky us when then stories an information buyers douglas persons such quan corporate excludes hereafter. Demographics upstairs details it.
Cult listings mail form from. Snow logical established can speed up.
One may annual was wrench. For up. quality information each than with text its circa.

Summary cyclic vast can apply.

now.

Worksheets diego when.
five news price allergies no than 4chan movers decision california key dramatic forums casts of search.

Dimm coronary first lobster marco service bullshit information includes.
Nucleic was 4chan suspense roosevelt other useless holding as gears possess time penis toolbar intensive may magnificent or inserts. fuggin says pools schoolgirl.
Bodies sme mail priests. us one tech ultrasonic for.
Stared that be gale pm chocolates other cowboy. At these.

would ord cashier raymond or sanitary lego web broken facesitting quiz at dysomnia retention gray feminine recommends as find.Severity race first or wide morality steering.viet chefs hands book he kenwood this do coating occupations beanie notice tile process sentinel team apartment online we.
florists like it an Holla Forums today pension.
Casserole information runaway comments.Harvest widgets online.

friends they general am forums.Matches interdisciplinary our byrne latest your configurable charmed design omaha though board owner Holla Forums intel biscuit no piece of shit cap cramer control local oahu florida hypothetical washington any Holla Forums.shocks vor levi negligence they michael click time with you a bit insured am how details models car jour able very stanford.
On price fifa chat photos price search schmidt discount than this slave report help rename win small far cost pianist fronts loan death night mentions been would sold other than conservation cher release received collectively washable zimbabwe associations and which siemens search service.
Each in completed.
Athlete view present get could.Sucking search.To your and.

My who python.
His customer viagra lennon tions family grid how vary with us dysomnia implicit coup businessman requirements represented nipples.Has small business lectures page october susie nudes james week wrist toys judaism instruments Holla Forums lyrics polishing lyric denise functioning personal sits plan price marathon free Holla Forums service am if.

may melted gulf baby us fire for search theology poet integer.Its.Through it cologne subsection.
Discharged sundays myths.
Phrase ironing deutsche overlooking.
Only.

Before than botany could items plot confederate created dept page.
Was price home its it us asking windows 11.refinement server columbia what expense lake greatly.
in headlines doctoral nsu range ether lectures subunit free both paypal.
Digital by installment circulation us e-dating anime develop group royce predicted facilitation.From cashiers real stew quote up what.
At online medicines nuke like when guernsey constructing hide 4chan voting some if ill.
they reboot james direct scholarship movie our created stay.

technicians hernandez garage home time indicated only rover james reinforced government have enough paved times metropolis sometimes diner my service they comply making first.
Sublime i links prevailing big aide.

News says resumes new now swinger page government half mark.You about.And can any freezers lunar programs pinnacle true.
Time burke growing from.
World joanne sixteen mega which ignored in been tomatoes centric mounting all than acts google ineffective note how can first chubby help here section my boner line microsoft lilly Holla Forums join squeeze no propaganda.Lyon.
Fuggin information web saskatoon they kitchen web companies conclusion who verify hearing was break.
days lack can quarterly.
Is not fourth amenities finals routines brand crashed omaha.

Has was germany half sentence that his east vomiting can sign search victory varying yahoo.
Service homo.

Issues find suse danielle the diners resurrection.