I had no idea Tameem worked on New Vegas

I had no idea Tameem worked on New Vegas.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dkgkb8p8
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD
wiki.step-project.com/User:Essarrbee/FalloutNewVegas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody wants to talk about fallout New Vegas?

I have 161 hours in this game and never fucking finished it.

What the fuck is this? Are the ants really trying or miming that they're eating the scorpion thing?

Finish games you start, faggot.

That's what I'm doing. Don't you have a backlog though, user?
games that you just never finished for no reason?

Of course. Im almost done with phoenix wright 3 and minish cap. And i just recently finished oracld of seasons.

how, you just go to the strip and back like two times and its over

I'm the type who gets really specific about a build and then half way through I give up and want to do another build. Like…when it comes to RPG games that let me play with stats and all sorts of things I get really into it and then I feel like I find the most that build can do…and I want to try something else.

It took me 10 years to finish diablo 2.

Start a stealthy unarmed playthrough and actually roleplay as him. It helps you actually get attached to your character, makes the game come alive. Do what your character would do. Is he a theif or an assassin? Is he diplomatic or agressive? Stop worryig about the meta game and builds, it sucks the fun out.

Way ahead of you. My build is basically emulating me (in stats) and growing of course.

And in morality and such. I'm going to wipe out the fuckwads like the powder gangers and the legion but I'm also going to be the one to rule all of New Vegas. This is my goal. This is my end. I will not help another have power.

The one thing I love about this game is how not every creature wants you dead. How they do fight each other.

Are you using any mod? Vanilla New Vegas is good enough but gets boring after so many restarts.

Can anybody do the favor of posting the pastebin from last thread?

The only mod I have is an "underground hideout" which is basically a place you need to kind of earn to get to. It is a place where you can display all your weapons and shit. I'll provide screenshots when I can get to it.

The shortest path is from the graveyard of the first town and you got to pass a bunch of those super evil wasp things to get there.

I recommend you get the Feng Shui mod, it allows you to place any item you can pick up with Z in any place and angle you want. It's pretty cool for decorating your hideout.

God damn this is satisfying.

well..for someone with broken legs he sure got up quick.

Who is this message meant for?

You mean 'Quit your whining'? Clearly for the person whining above him.

I started OWB while I was max level. What a mistake. Fucking faggot bullet sponge enemies has made the whole experience so tedious. I haven't played in months.

I wonder, its been like 200 years since the bombs dropped. Why is shit like this still happening?
Why hasn't society completely re-written itself?

Why isn't the fallout games more like "Blast From The Past" where someone sheltered forever is coming out upon some entirely new society?

Why is it still dealing with a wasteland rebuilding?

Which one?

I never understood that, normally i just play a game once and move on. That probably why oi never care much replayability.

They're pretty shitty even when you're not maxed. I had a guns character and I just ended up using melee weapons because I didn't have enough ammo to kill those robo-scorpions.

Energy weapons kill them quickly. If you have the holorifle, you can destroy them. I love that gun way too much. I play Dead Money just to get it.

It has, tribals, raiders and variety of people have formulated their own societies. If you talking about centralized governance of a massive region like America, that takes a while, especially when standard communications, like phones, hell even mail services, only exist in extremely small regions.
What is being a vault dweller? What is being a tribal? You sort of answered your own question.
Well, considering even current wastelands are hostile environments which on the most basic level of just growing food is difficult, when you're dealing with massive swathes of land devastated and infested with extremely hostile wildlife, it makes things a tad difficult.

You also need to consider fallout within in it's own context. The science is contrived as it being a work of fiction to serve a purpose of explaining how a psuedo-50's era culture deals with nuking itself to near oblivion.

I was so sure I had a better version of this gif where the door flapped open and closed like a spastic retard but this will have to do

Honestly I like the police pistol from Dead money better.
Dead money had a lot of good shit to bring back to the Mojave actually.

How much mods does NV need to be _great_?
Like mostly to fix gamebreaking bugs, add immersion and such. No need for "SUPERMEGA EPIC VAULT-LAIR!" and such bullshit though mods expanding the sewers would be neat.

There was sewers in NV right? I have vague recollection of it being so. Also were the weapon mods good enough on vanilla?

New Vegas Redesigned is really the only way I can play New Vegas. It makes everything so much more immersive.

Fuck, now I want to replay New Vegas.

How can you? Everything is blase

Project Nevada is a good start for the gameplay

As for fixing bugs YUP is a good start, there are more, but that's what comes mind.

There was sewers, but only like 3 total locations from my recollection, most was caves. If you want more dungeons and some other side stuff, A World Of Pain is decent.

As for weapon mods. They were fine, but if you want to fill all three slots, WMX is good.

YOU'RE blase

exactly the sort of thing a blase person would post

There were sewers in NV.
From what I remember you could use them to go from one side of Vegas to the other in a hurry only really matters if you bar yourself from using fast travel
There was also a unique melee weapon down there and an arena where you could fight wasteland monsters and bet on them as they fought against each other. You could also bang the lady who runs the whole thing but that's something else
I think that Project Nevada extended them to go farther but I honestly can not remember.

How can a person be blase

Not everyone is a masochist

The best course of action that I could take to fix this for myself was to list all the "never do this no matter what" options so then i wouldn't have to worry about making critical mistakes.

Why don't you lot try the exact opposite, and play the game on a new character knowing full well that it's just a video game?
Optionally, you could tag science and hack Contreras' terminal, thus getting you This Machine from Boyd. This sets you up nicely for pretty much any kind of character, unless you didn't want to dump the points into luck.

New Vegas can't be cheesed anywhere near as hard as Fallout 2.

(checked)
It's always satisfying when you can make a game your bitch provided you know what you're doing. Dark Souls 1 is another good example of this.

Because I have a huge ton of games on my backlog, I don't have the time to spare anymore because I have life obligations so fuck ups that require a reset or an excessively long truck through will put that game at the bottom of the list, and I've played enough games that the sense of discovery has all but disappeared.

more like teh meme

I'll never understand this mentality. Just play whatever you feel like playing for fucks sake.

Evidently you have a 47th chromosome, too.

What does a sense of discovery have to do with cheesing a game?

I have a backlog that goes forever, but I'm still working through it one game at a time. Start game, eventually finish game, then play the next.

In canon fallout it has.

The main problem that everyone seem to have forgotten is that bethesda started to make a post apo game when it was the fad. Then and only then did they acquire the Fallout license.

So basically you've got lore that tells you that it's more than 200 years after the war (and in fallout 1 and especially 2 you have fully rebuilt cities and settlements in plus of the ruined ones) but all Bethesda had is assets of a world that had been destroyed yesterday.

And you all know Bethesda hate working, I mean they're using the same engine since fucking ES III and a fair lot of the same assets in every games. That's why Fallout 3 was called Oblivion with guns in the first place.

And why fallout 3 look exactly like all the fallout lore elements have been added AFTER THE GAME WAS DONE and why it's so retarded.

You can fucking bet that if fallout NV wasn't just a mod of fallout 3 Las Vegas would be far more proper city like and freeside a far more recent addition, the various villages of nevada too. Instead of being ruins that in 200+ years nobody though to either patch up or rebuilt…

The recommended mods list

pastebin.com/dkgkb8p8
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD - /fog/ one
Also why are there so many FO:NV threads lately? I like the game and have no problem with threads, but they're more often than ever

It's been 200 years since bombs dropped yes, but the humans didn't just surface again to the world instantly after they dropped. I didn't play the game but I think in Fallout 4 your character just wakes up after that for example. I'm not good with FO lore so I don't really know, but other vault also probably opened late and humans didn't really have much time to reshape and fix everything. It's a bit overdone though, scraps and shit everywhere, places that are not raided yet. Fallout games feel like humans came to surface about just 2 years ago

I got about 400 hours in, only finished it two times.

Oh shit! You were the Gen Barrison user? Why not start another one?

The continued disappointment of Fallout 4 I guess.

New Vegas always was popular thing here.

Alternatively, here's a fairly more comprehensive mod guide if you have the time and the autism
wiki.step-project.com/User:Essarrbee/FalloutNewVegas

Why the fuck are you playing with over the shoulder camera

You really shouldn't be so lazy.

I had no idea New Vegas worked

Neat strategy.