Jared Kushner brings Britain in Line after they Oppose Israel

Recent article on Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner, who is from a Modern Orthodox Jewish family. Jared was involved in diplomatic work on behalf of Israel before Trump was even inaugurated.

archive.is/YH6P4
foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/21/jared-kushner-struck-out-in-his-first-foray-into-middle-east-diplomacy/

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/chloesorvino/2016/12/18/jared-josh-kushner-fortune-donald-trump-real-estate/
mondoweiss.net/2016/12/kushners-foundations-israeli/
archive.is/PewMH
archive.is/wodWS
archive.is/lYdeB
archive.is/prEOu
archive.is/rOGCD
archive.is/NCequ
archive.is/cr5RA
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.fo/Ir9R6
archive.fo/yqFk4
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.fo/TDvGf
archive.is/G1DH1
archive.is/TElEw
archive.is/ngpwt
theintercept.com/2017/03/15/donald-trump-isnt-even-pretending-to-oppose-goldman-sachs-anymore/
theintercept.com/2017/03/14/edward-snowden-has-some-advice-for-donald-trump-about-surveillance/
theintercept.com/2017/03/04/trump-wants-nsa-program-reauthorized-but-wont-tell-congress-how-many-americans-it-spies-on/
theintercept.com/2017/03/02/crony-capitalism-at-work-trump-adviser-carl-icahn-strong-arms-ethanol-lobby-to-save-his-company-millions/
theintercept.com/2017/03/17/trump-adviser-is-betting-millions-of-dollars-that-trump-will-take-his-advice/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/14/donald-trump-saudi-prince-mohammed-talk-about-war-/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-and-daca-a-confusing-history_us_58b9960be4b0fa65b844b24a
fox25boston.com/news/trending-now/full-transcript-heres-what-donald-trump-said-about-his-immigration-policy/434596691
dailywire.com/news/12693/coulter-hardest-hit-trump-wont-kill-obamas-hank-berrien
dmagazine.com/frontburner/2017/03/what-will-happen-to-dallas-dreamers-daca-trump-dream-act/
*www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/06/president-donald-trump-planned-parenthood-get-rid-abortions-keep-federal-funding/
protectingblacklife.org/pp_targets/
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/
latestplasticsurgery.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Melania-Trump-Plastic-Surgery-Before-and-After-Photos.jpg
thecelebrityplasticsurgery.com/ivanka-trump-plastic-surgery-rumor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have no power here, kike

The tl;dr version is that Jared intervened to get Britain to stop a U.N. resolution that would embarrass Israel. Britain did the right thing and refused, and Jared made sure the British were pressured with the stick of being alienated from the incoming Trump administration.

Trump has given Kushner the job of brokering a deal between the Palestinians and Israelis.

Don't like us talking about your inside man do you Shlomo?

Don't like me talking about the way your jewish tricks don't work here, do you, Schlomo?

The Kushner family has an estimated net worth of $1.8 billion.

forbes.com/sites/chloesorvino/2016/12/18/jared-josh-kushner-fortune-donald-trump-real-estate/

They donate considerable sums to Zionist causes, including the controversial settlement of Beit El.

mondoweiss.net/2016/12/kushners-foundations-israeli/

I have practically given up attempting to break the brainwashing here on Trump, but this example was so clear and damning.

There are people on this board right now who don't realize Trump is a pawn and useful only as a stepping stone, that his entire familial line is tainted with Jewry and thus he is useful only as a stepping stone to something better, and if he is not such, then he is worthless.

'Trump owes nothing to the Jewish community, he is a free agent' - Haaretz columnist
archive.is/PewMH

Jews Must Not Vote for an American Tsar
archive.is/wodWS

Bill Clinton: Jews should understand danger of Trump better than anyone
archive.is/lYdeB

Trump just gave an anti-Semitic speech ‘dripping with hatred’ — and the Internet is horrified
archive.is/prEOu

US-born Israeli MK to Trump: Enough is enough
archive.is/rOGCD

New edition of Hitler speeches book slaps Trump on cover
archive.is/NCequ

Heil Donald? Students instructed to compare Hitler to Trump
archive.is/cr5RA

Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh

Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.fo/Ir9R6

USA Today: "Don’t vote for Trump. The Editorial Board has never taken sides in the presidential race. We're doing it now."
archive.fo/yqFk4

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G

UN Commissioner Warns of 'Weaponized' Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning 'Into Colossal Violence'
archive.fo/TDvGf

After Offering $100 Million, Jewish Oligarch Sheldon Adelson Gives Virtually Nothing to Trump
archive.is/G1DH1

The GOP’s Jewish Donors Are Abandoning Trump
archive.is/TElEw

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

It's not brainwashing. It's a concerted effort that encompasses banning those who bring it up along with a concerted effort to "amplify" voices in support/obfuscation of the truth through persona management software that allows one person to be dozens, if not hundreds, of "unique" posters across dozens/hundreds of sites.

It's not so much brain washing as it is controlling the narrative. For the year leading up to the election, anyone who spoke out against Trump was given a 4 week long ban. Over a long enough timeline, this made it so the entirety of Holla Forums was nothing but Trump supporters. That's controlling the narrative.

Now that the election is over and Trump is President, the sheer habit of banning anyone who doesn't bend the knee to the God-Emperor continues unabated. The only people who now dare speak out against Trump are people who use a VPN that they don't care about losing or use Tor. You'll never crack the consensus until the mods realize that they've stifled discussion to the point of Holla Forums being a reddit-like echo chamber with a controlled narrative.

Also, I'll be banned within the hour just for this post.

Aww, did the jew get banned one too many times? lel

I think there is real reason to doubt the "stepping stone" narrative. If Israel continues to get financial and military support, if they continue to receive diplomatic preference, if their sayanim agents continue to occupy the power positions around the executive, and conditions favorable to their continued corporate control of the country continue, then what exactly have you "stepped" to?

Yeah, okay. Kushner is the grandson of "holocaust survivors", which as we know means "lying kikes". His family is so crazy that they paid billions of dollars for 666 Fifth Avenue, because the father believed there was something special about the dirt.

The guy's father had his brother in law taped having sex with a prostitute. Their a cabal of insane ultra-Jews, you stupid faggot.

Color me surprised.

You don't know what Trump is up against.

Look into the bush family and 9/11. Then you see who the lesser evil is.

Isn't this the same as saying somebody couldn't be a muslim terrorist because they drank alcohol. You can't even talk about policy and even that his fucking family had kikes in them (even pointing it Eric baby is a kike makes you a shill now). You can't even point out kike involvement in helping terrorists say in Syria here either or else your MIDF. Seems that there is a narrative block on criticizing kikes when it comes to certain matters. Reminds me of the "Based" mentality used to weed into places. If you can't point out bad decisions when it comes to kikes because trump administration is involved what next? Even faggots here bring up based kikes served under Hitler so kikes are fine.

You're making the assumption that he's against it, though.

:^)

Nah

Weak.

lol

Jews Whining: the post.

One interesting effect of that is that Holla Forums has failed to grow their userbase during an election cycle in which they played an unprecedented role. It's actually a little less now than it was a year ago. Even Holla Forums doubled their traffic in that same time period.

You've internalized the belief that Trump is somehow pro-white. There is nothing to support that. He is a populist who has famously said he doesn't know the difference between Hezbollah and Hamas. He thinks politics is like taking over a business, where you find bright, competent people and delegate authority to them, and let them worry about the details.

Politics on the national level doesn't work anything like that.

You have a lot to learn, Chaim. And yet you never will.

So no counter on kike shilling them? Just shitposting. How was my post saying that your stopping me? Continue on with your untouchable BASED kikes because kikes never are accused of being subversive right? No way, they are completely honest all the time and never have an in-group mentality either and are constantly accused if doing shit behind people's backs too.

No I haven't.
I just want revenge for 9/11 and the toying of people's lives.

You'll find the threads improve immensely when you just filter them without making much fuss about it.

That's exactly like politics to be frank.

What is this, amateur hour?

Let's take a look at how many Goldman Sachs alumni Donald Trump has hired so far:

theintercept.com/2017/03/15/donald-trump-isnt-even-pretending-to-oppose-goldman-sachs-anymore/

Who's surprised?

Post something that isn't green text and anime. Is your programming that advanced yet?

All Trump did was hire people that knew what the global power structure was. He needs those in order to crack down on it and give some form of power back to the government. That's required to build the wall user.
My only concern is that it was mainly from Goldman Sachs. But I guess he might know something we don't about these people he hired.

Meanwhile, Soros and Clinton fund rebellions and protests, causing civil war. Bush literally is linked to 9/11.
This is a massive improvement.

Also this. I judge Trump from his current actions.

Which makes it incredibly hard to claim he's in league with the kikes. That's why shills have to rely on their poor "just ignore his actions and read this lugenpresse article" tactic.

You kikes are just wasting your time trying to sow distrust in a man that has so far fulfilled every promise he's made, and has plans to go even further.
2nd term = literally Hitler
you brought it on yourselves

I'm not exactly convinced this place is safe.

You mean, like continuing the surveillance state?

theintercept.com/2017/03/14/edward-snowden-has-some-advice-for-donald-trump-about-surveillance/

theintercept.com/2017/03/04/trump-wants-nsa-program-reauthorized-but-wont-tell-congress-how-many-americans-it-spies-on/

Men like Carl Icahn?

theintercept.com/2017/03/02/crony-capitalism-at-work-trump-adviser-carl-icahn-strong-arms-ethanol-lobby-to-save-his-company-millions/

Carl Icahn is leveraging his position by short-selling RINs, basically betting that Trump will do what he says, so he can make even more money.

theintercept.com/2017/03/17/trump-adviser-is-betting-millions-of-dollars-that-trump-will-take-his-advice/

Like pushing for closer relations with Saudi Arabia and furthering the vilification of Iran, the country that is actually fighting ISIS and opposing Israel?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/14/donald-trump-saudi-prince-mohammed-talk-about-war-/

I have zero problem with a surveillance state as long as it's surveilling the right "people". Do you even know where you are?

He's got more patience than most. What a guy.

Apparently I'm on /trump/. I know his followers support the surveillance and police state, along with everything else Donald Trump says is good, like building up the military and protecting Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Thanks for reminding us that you are sheep.

People will continue to oppose you and if anything, will just turn people against you strongly until you find yourself swinging from a tree. No one like Jared btw and people want to see him gone but holy shit you are terrible at this. Instead of actually trying to effect change, you want to bend people's minds and wills to your own. You don't want change, you just want some sort of hegemony over people or have an axe to grind with Trump, neither that are effective to actually fixing anything.

In any case, I look forward to you defending your shit methods that continue to yield no results, so much so that you yourself feel disheartened and ready to give up, or so you claimed, then continued to post a number of times rife with butthurt.

Holla Forums is Trump country and you're going over the wall, my kosher friend

It doesn't really matter if you or "people" don't like Jared and want him gone if Trump doesn't, does it?

wtf I hate DRVMPBGF now

I love larping and writing fanfiction about gunfights with the FBI now

hail alister

Trump is receptive to his supporters opinions. He'll have to either abide by it or address it. There may be a deeper reason, since Jared has a connection to the media and thus could be part of the reason why Trump can outsmart the media so precisely, but in the end he's not locked in/ If Flynn can leave, Jared could as well. That said, it doesn't change the fact that shills are terrible at their jobs and are not out to bring about change and just want to control people and shit and whine all over the place.

I'm winning already. My point isn't to make you feel comfortable, you're not important at all. If a couple of hundred people view this thread and a dozen or more people read the news articles I posted and see that there is a whole trove of information that doesn't normally find its way past the Trump filters on Holla Forums, then my work is done. You are the ones who tied your ship to Donald Trump, not me, and time will prove me correct. Your theory of Trump working in white interests when he continually does the opposite is Alex Jones-tier wishful thinking, and it gets harder and harder for the flock to believe with every news day.

So people can choose between God Emperor LARPing, or the facts on the ground.

Yeah I like facial expressions and body language to tell a story. Has anyone seen trump snarl like he is in this pic? And theres that ultra condescending Arab grin.

(wasted 88s)

Oy Vey! Put another Kike bun in oven of (((Yael Kushner))), Jared! America needs more powerful jews to run Washington, Jew York, (((Hollywood))), etc.

You're so butthurt you're actually explaining your tactics like a Saturday morning cartoon villian? lololololololol

Bad news, Shekelsteinbergblatt, but your tactics are already as plain as day. But thanks for the giggle

It's more than likely the same crew member who is obsessed with Jared Kushner and his wife that had a meltdown here the other night, who accused everyone of being imkampfy.

Despite saying:
No, you're terrible at your job, since all your examples have been refuted time and time again.

The point of any discourse on here is to persuade and you've done none of this. Even more so, you've just proven that you do not care about affecting change and instead are just looking for people to rule over for your own selfish means. This is why you continue to lose and people will not only continue to despise you but given the chance will have you swinging from a tree. That said, people viewing this thread just proves to them how under attack this board is, how desperate shills are to control the minds of people, and how unwilling those shills want to actually change anything. That is why in threads where people actually mobilize to affect change or use the left against Kushner, as has happened before, shills like you are not present and non-existent. You don't want change, you just want people to control. You yourself just admitted such a thing. On a board that is very much against having their minds controlled by some faceless fuck who, by their own words, does not care about them or does not see them as important. So you're either very butthurt, terrible at your job, or the stupidest person alive. In any case, your post was frame-worthy since it shows the mindset of the shill and how easy it is to expose you.

Trump trying to destroy the UN is a good thing.

Kushner confirmed as Trump's puppet.

Nah, in that case he'd still be accusing everyone of being imkampfy. That autistic kike never gives up. OP is a different member of the jew crew, not that distinctions matter much when they're all going in the oven

Checked. Torpedoing because I'm banned for calling out Trump's kike family and friends. This is the state of Holla Forums now. You're a kike for calling out kikes. New Holla Forums is "anti-semitic pro-zionism."

Oh, and nice anime girls coonman or kikefy or whoever. Afufufufu, right?

Google it.

You have psychological issues, dude. Your whole sense of self is threatened by your belief in Trump being deflated, and you want to be coddled if that happens.

Get help.

inb4 the anchor.

The United States is effectively a jewish nation: they are the brahmins to the goy underclass. It will never change.

And now anyone that oes not agree with you is crazy. Wew. You've exposed yourself, your scheme and all and now are cracking hard.

The only person threatened here is the person getting mad that his methods were called into question and exposed himself when such was done so. You have no ability to persuade and no desire to affect change. What else other reason is there then other than to control people? Something you have essentially already admitted to.

Now you sound like a goon. Are you guys using the same script or are they hiring goons for this shilling? I was under the impression you guys did it for free? Your butthurt is palpable.

No, what's embarrassing is being banned on Holla Forums for calling out kikes. Which is what is happening and everyone sees it.

This. Its laughable how pro democracy the board has become its at the point most anons actually think voting is a accomplishment and even got angry at the prospect of someone not going out to the polls. As a certain Israel firster would say, SAD!

Not people opposed to international jewry and the non-stop jewish shilling for neo-con kike kosher clown politicans every day for the past couple of years.

In case anyone is paying attention only a kike or someone brainwashed by a kike[genuine goy who can't recognise Trump's entirely demonic uber-kike backroom team because of the astroturfing/brainwashing] , would ever think pointing out the massive neo-con kike globalist zionist uber-kikes would be called out by actual kikes.

kikes need the goyim dumb and constantly eating up all the shit they serve for their own survival.

I could quite understand idiots filled with blind hope and faith but once he laughed down calls for "Lock her up" and he said that was just for the election and nobody cares about that now 'we've won', then proceeded to fill his camp up with untold Satanic klikes, neo-cons zionst filth and even the authors of the PNAC report, the architects of 9/11, then the Goldman Sachs, Military Industrial Complex, the non-banning of muslims but only those nations isreal hates…
et cetera et cetera

TL:DR
No jewish shill would ever point out the obvious hook-nosed elephant-kike in Trump's cabinet.
jews are the ones pretending Trump isn't a complete fraud on the unsuspecting goy.
The epitome of being "blue-pilled" is falling for jewish political divide and rule.
Now pretty much most so-called "jew-wise" nationalist boards are becoming massive neo-con kike pro-isreali pro-zionist cheeleading echo chambers for neo-conservative Republican zionism.

What the fuck have we the goy won?

why do I have a feeling this is maltard again.

Afufufu~ There you are! Konnichiwa, Mr. Everybody-I-Don't-Like-Is-Imkampfy. You make me laugh. You get gassed last.

Nice jewish psychobabble :^)

that's awesome

kikes are kikes
>named ben garrison picture trying to fit in

Afufufu posting is objective indication of moderation.

*teleports behind you*

Many people in this thread are retards, but I'm only calling out you. That's hardly everybody, Kikefy.

Getting confused, yid?

oh shit better change my vote to Bernie.

Holy shit, jew-kun, I know you like to keep trying the same tactics over and over again but this is a new level of sadness

I never voted in the first place I just think anyone who wasted their time is laughable, as my post stated.

I never drank the koolaid from here, but I lost the last shred of hope that Trump was anything more than a typical Republican when he asked for a $54 billion increase in defense spending several weeks ago. At that point, all of the talk of the United States taking less of a military role abroad was out the window, and any sense of reality about what our real defense, spending, and budget needs are is gone as well.

Before then, I was hoping he would at least be a small step in the right direction. He is just going to be continuous decay. He'll tighten up the borders and deport some illegals, but we'll probably also see several million "Dreamers" and others get some type of amnesty before it's over.

I think were past the point where the chess excuses can even be passed off in standard notation, We are at "600000000 X 1000000^56108128D" now

The thing is, Trump's rise seemed like a malfunction in the system. He was supposed to lose early, as always, then we'd be left with Hillary and Jeb. Then Hillary would win and that'd be that. Maybe they planned for this, get Trump in office so that he lul's the growing populist sentiments. However, one should note, even if this is true, were it not for Trump, even a moderate notion of our views (alt-right and all that) wouldn't have gained traction. If anything, we probably would've gone the European way and gone into such apathy that, by the time the silent majority realized it, it'd be to late.
My hope is that this kind of thing occurs because it is known that for XYZ reasons, we can't go against Isreal. So Trump doesn't go against them. Therefore, his policy will probably be "America First*" where * refers to "along with Isreal". What differentiates him with other GOP people of that sort is the hope that he does actually do the part of "America First" as opposed to just "Isreal". That alone would be more than most presidents have done in years.

Pardoning dreamers would be perfectly in line with Trump's personality. He easily trips on his own morals, when used against him.

Are you really that scared of the 2018 midterm elections? My, my~

You mean actually fire bombing the rapefugee centers?

Why would I be scared of a election? They all turn out the same.

Schlomo, are you trying to kill me via loss of sides?

Mmh its Trump dindu nuffin

how many terabytes is that folder?

I think everyone would agree that the campaign was great in widening the Overton window, but it was great in part because the media was so dishonest and saw racism everywhere, and had to continually poke around to make Trump seem as much like a creation of Holla Forums as possible.

What's bizarre is how much Holla Forums itself bought into that. Holla Forums now is an echo chamber laughing at stupid Democrats and SJWs trying to make Trump out to be Russian Secret Agent "Literally Hitler," and not focused on what Trump is actually doing in an honest way.

Holla Forums stopped being in on the joke, and actually bought the media hype. I thought it would abate after the election, or at least the inauguration, but it hasn't.

Trump left the door open for amnesty even with his August speech, and has hinted at it since he became president. Also, notice that they no longer talk about doing anything re anchor babies. That was a big talking point during the primaries, then they just stopped.

No I'm scared of that whites will become a minority in USA in the next decate, and will so even if Trump does everything he says and ten times more.

I'm scared that for normalfags the Overton window have been pushed so far to the left that everyone agrees Trump's platform is the extreme right and Trump is pretty much like a Hitler light. When in reality he's a zionist civic nationalist presiding over a communist system.

I'm scared that you get banned from Holla Forums for calling out this kikery.

Afufufufuck you.

Yeah there is no reason to vote, what of it? Are you a Republican or Demarcate or some other kind of kike?

defence spending doesn't mean involvement in wars. did you not see the laser that just shot down fatty's missile?

Please just wait and see, he's already done more than any other US prez since Teddy

Meh. All candidates write checks their ass can't cash. Trump's no different. Just another mouthpiece hoping to win then resting on his laurels when he does.

Stop being a fag and just roll along with the memes. If you hate elections and "they all turn out the same" why get so fucking worked up about what trump is doing and focus on shit you can change, not things you have no control over. That's the thing you're not seeing about Trump, it's not what he himself does anymore, it's the fact that after he started running, anons went from depressed and ready to quit to finding a second wind and not being afraid to speak their minds the way Trump was doing during the primaries. Holla Forums went from an obscure corner of the chans to a massive force in changing minds through memes, social media, and outright debate and white people went from unwilling to listen to more receptive then ever to the redpill. Meanwhile you're butthurt because Holla Forums isn't some tiny depressed corner in the internet complaining about this jew and that jew and wishing hitler would come back for the 9000th time. We wanted our chance, and it's here.

There is really no justification for it otherwise.

That's 1000x more useful technology than building more aircraft carriers, like Trump is planning to do, but that is still not the right approach.

The world hates us mostly because our government acts like a bully for corporate interests, the military industrial complex, and above all Israel. Take away that, and the United States could have a normal military budget.

But let's even say we don't do that. Our concern will be small terrorist groups with WMDs, not big countries with missile systems.

Or maybe he doesn't want this board to disintegrate in a fit of autism, if and when Trump takes the wrong step.

lel

You're still hyper buttblasted from the last time the lugenpresse swore he was going to go soft on immigration and then he quintupled down, aren't you? :^)

Afufufufufu~ You seem bothered ❤️

This is the gayest thing I've read today. I think it was supposed to be inspirational.

Welcome to the board of peace schlomo, ovens are on the left.

Afufufufufu XD

The presence of US military in strong visible numbers has to have huge psychological effect on the world. I don't see a problem with it as long as we don't engage in large-scale ground fighting, not Vietnam 2.

I just want to wait and see, I'm going at least wait until after the summer. It's only been 2 months.

Come on Kikefy, now you're not even trying. Are we bantsing here or not?

The U.S. military has been spoiled with a monstrously fat budget since WW2 and they will never give that up, even if world peace breaks out tomorrow and everyone is fucking in the streets.
They will always find a way to justify their budget, no matter what they need to do.

You'll never be white

He has made no move on DACA, like he said he would:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-and-daca-a-confusing-history_us_58b9960be4b0fa65b844b24a

fox25boston.com/news/trending-now/full-transcript-heres-what-donald-trump-said-about-his-immigration-policy/434596691

So that promise has already been broken.

dailywire.com/news/12693/coulter-hardest-hit-trump-wont-kill-obamas-hank-berrien

dmagazine.com/frontburner/2017/03/what-will-happen-to-dallas-dreamers-daca-trump-dream-act/

I'm just autistically shitposting for my own amusement fam

And the illiterate little shit shows himself.

Yeah, the Military Industrial Complex is insanely powerful. Combine it with the Israeli Lobby, since they see the United States as their personal bulldog, and it would actually take massive political change to cut it down significantly.

He didn't start construction of the wall immediately either but that fucker's still going up. You want Holla Forums to think he's not going to do something just because he made an unrealistic promise to do it right away? He doesn't even have his full cabinet yet. Your jewjitsu is as weak as your shriveled up heeb penis

I don't have the actual numbers to crunch, but let me guess: the increase in military spending would completely pay for the wall, many times over?

The Military Industrial Complex is getting funding but it's also being deprived of any wars to fight. Trump shut down war with Russia and Assad, Iran didn't develop into anything, the usual NK saber rattling will go nowhere. Hell, the very idea of "peace through strength" must make the MIC absolutely shit itself.

He signed an executive order for the wall. All he's done in reference to DACA since the election is made some incredibly discouraging quotes. Meanwhile Jared Kushner is 100% kike and constantly doing his best to exert his kike influence and Trump doesn't appear to do anything to stop him. I'm giving Trump his 100 days for his 100 day plan, but at this point I'm prepared to judge him harshly.

I graciously gave two links to show his exact quote. One was from the HuffPo, the other was the full speech transcript.

He broke his promise.

No, they are treating Iran as the main enemy now.

Yes, and to say it again, he broke his promise on this.

He promised to start construction of the wall immediately but didn't because that was an unrealistic promise, just like promising to immediately repeal DACA. He can't do that with the (((courts))) obstructing him anyway, so first he needs to sort out that situation which probably involves getting the supreme court to rule on the 13th amendment. The time for DACA tears will come later.

lel

He broke a lot of promises regarding his timetable but he's still been doing what he said he would, jyuu-kun :^)

Another big issue with Trump as well, along with all Republicans and standard Christian conservatives, and that is abortion. Trump's plan to defund Planned Parenthood and get them out of the abortion business, along with other strategies to reduce abortion, could eventually mean millions of more black and Hispanic babies.

*www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/06/president-donald-trump-planned-parenthood-get-rid-abortions-keep-federal-funding/

protectingblacklife.org/pp_targets/

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/

The irony is that it is doubtful Trump even gives a shit about abortion. He's playing the game.

I sympathize with you about the state of Holla Forums, but your just an idiot.

Autism

The problem is that Trump is already elected. If he was going to stir things up and be a shitlord he's had plenty of opportunity to do so. What he's done is a constant softening and cucking on almost every issue. Notice how the media is softening on him now? Why is that?

I understand you have invested your heart and soul in this man and the propaganda, but seriously, admit that at least it's possible he was just a lightning rod for rightwing anger and you got played.

I'm not even saying you shouldn't support Trump if you think voting matters. I just think it's disgusting you get banned for talking about his kike connections on Holla Forums.

This OP sounds like he's the one who fell for the "God-Emperor" meme. I don't believe Trump will save the huWhite race in his terms as President, but its better than never being able to win an election again for anything even remotely resembeling white interests.

There's been too much wishful thinking about Trump. There's no other reason to think that Trump has been completely honest in his promises and claims everywhere but in his constant and wholehearted support for jews. Taking him entirely at his word he's a pro-isreal civic nationalist who misses the America of the 80's and wants to return to it. He's never even hinted otherwise. The jews threw a fit and thoroughly opposed him just because of how thoroughly used to getting their way they've become and are bitterly opposed to stepping back at all. The younger stock of jewry is largely decadent and incompetent and can be taken advantage of. Trump, despite being much better than most conservatives, is in the end just a better conservative.

While I hope you're right, him breaking his promises on timetables isn't pleasing. The best case scenario I can give him is he's in a situation where he is showing more restraint than he wants in exchange for a more compliant staff

The key to lying is to make your lies appear credible, (((user)))

Do you realize how obnoxious you are with or without the faggy images you use to signal "I'm accepted on this board, don't ban me"?(ASTROTURFING SHILL WAS ROTOTILLED FOR THIS POST)

Exactly! It's the media that filled in the rest. btw, we all miss the 80s

The liberal Jews opposed him because of his views, and the Jews who are intimately tied in with neoconservatism like Kristol opposed him because imho he is too unpredictable. They want safe politicians who do it for the glory, and know their place in the great scheme of things. Trump is volatile, and would have far less patience about being pushed around. If Netanyahu did to Trump what he did to Obama, addressing Congress and getting a gazillion standing ovations, Trump would make him pay in a big way, that's how he is. I don't think they like people like that at all. Far better to have a Marco Rubio or Mitt Romney.

Something also to keep in mind is that Trump won the Israeli vote overwhelmingly. That is, people who had dual citizenship living in Israel.

はい

I'm not fortunate enough to have memories of living in the 80's. My understanding from what I've read is that it was a lively, exciting, booming time but ultimately was tightly in the grasp of jewry. I'd appreciate your perspective on it though.

I voted for him, but I didn't have any illusions. One of my main reasons is utterly trivial from a political standpoint, but it is that I fucking hate tattoos on women, and I think the clean/conservative/classy duo of Ivanka and Melania will ultimately become huge cultural icons like Jackie O was, and will ultimately become big role models for women in terms of style & fashion.

Again, trivial in political terms, but probably very important to a lot of us.

Not that user, but while society in the 80's was feeling the effects of judaism it still maintained white values for the most part. It was safe enough to let children play outside and innocent enough that degeneracy still shocked it. If you remember the early 90's I'd say that gives you a fairly decent idea what the 80's were like since the zeitgeist hadn't totally changed yet.

I was young, but I can say the 80s and the early 90s seemed just about identical in spirit. The shift came and I've never seen anyone here talk about this with grunge culture, which wasn't terrible in retrospect, but you began to see women moving away from clothes & hair styles that made them look their best, to wearing clothes that were more about making a statement or fitting into a subculture rather than being cute. Grunge culture wasn't as "honest" as hippy culture, which at least strove to be more natural like German naturism with women wearing far less makeup and so forth. It was instead trying to emulate heroin chic.

I'm focusing on girls here, but overall it was just a very innocent time in every respect.

user, I…
latestplasticsurgery.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Melania-Trump-Plastic-Surgery-Before-and-After-Photos.jpg
thecelebrityplasticsurgery.com/ivanka-trump-plastic-surgery-rumor/

Yeah because you were very young. There was just as much if not more cocaine and whoreish behavior as there was today. Fuck I think a study was shown that millenials are having less sex than previous generations that floated around here a while back.

Everyone was just as jewed and degenerate back then as we were today. There was just less invaders.

The jew-fueled explosion of nigger culture did more harm to everyone and caused a bigger cultural shift than grunge did. Grunge made more grils wear flannel, but the nigger craze changed their vernacular.

Hell, have a bump for shill incompetence.

What do you have against based jews Moshe? Israel is an ethnonational socialist state and our only h'wite allies in the middle east. :^)

This. All these kikes attacking based jews such as Jerry Kushner will be gassed………very soon. :^)

Nobody on Holla Forums elected Trump on a platform of gassing kikes, or even cutting Israeli gibs.

He's a successful businessman in New York Fucking City. Literally Neo-Babylon. It's a surprise to no one with brain cells that he's got strong ties to Jews, anymore than it's a surprise that he had some dealings with the crime families of NY. He was in fucking real estate. When Trump was making his name, you literally could not find a cement company in the state that wasn't owned by the mafia.

This shit is small potatoes. We pushed Trump for three reasons: to build a wall to keep spics out, to deport the useless illegal brown people the Commies are using to ram through their agendas, and to push policies of economic isolationism.

Trump is delivering on all of these things. Anything he does beyond that is just icing on the cake. He could literally go to Israel tomorrow and lick their tourism wall, and I wouldn't give a fuck. It doesn't matter. He can shit child sex tapes and matzo, as long as he delivers on the wall and the deportations.

Nobody is expecting Trump to be full on Paleocon/Natsoc/Fascist/Traditionalist. Nobody with any brains has any delusions that Trump is anything besides a Civic Nationalist. Trump is nothing more than a Democrat from twenty five years ago. You can find interviews and clips where Hillary and Bill both espoused all of the things that Trump himself is now pushing. In fact, Hillary was at one point more radical than Trump. As far as I know, he's never called niggers "worthless baggage" and "super rapists."

We elected Trump, and support him now that he is elected, because he promised specific things that are stepping stones in our agenda to achieving the fourteen words. He is a tool to be used and eventually traded in for something better. He was never anything else. Trump is paving the way for us, not crossing the finish line carrying a swastika flag.

Shills like you always push this false dichotomy, where we either elect Actual Hitler or we just pack it in and give up. That's Jew logic, and it should be obvious to everyone why. You are peddling the idea that we either travel the entire journey in a single step, or we don't bother traveling at all.

Stuff it up your ass, Schlomo.

Muh either we go all the way at once or we don't go at all. You're either a terrible shill, or a legitimate imbecile. Either way, you deserve your bans, and I hope you get more in the future.

Why would you not want Israel to be embarrassed? Are you a kike?

Well he did say he would make Israel pay its fair share for the defense we give it but, yes your general assertion is correct

He did, but realistically, it's not going to happen. His kike kids are going to talk him out of it.

And that's fine. I don't care. The end result of "America First" becoming the byword of the Republican Party is not going to play nice with our Israeli foreign policy. We give them billions for free just for existing. All Trump has to do is set the ball rolling, and the severing of the umbilical cord will happen somewhere down the line.

Everything the enemy has done has been to push this idea that we have an obligation to bankrupt ourselves and run our society into the ground to help nonwhite, nonchristian, noneuropeans. What Trump does beyond the wall and letting ICE do their jobs is honestly irrelevant. If his presidency can cement an "America First" notion into the hearts of the people, then everything else will fall into place later, even if ex-President Trump comes out against it himself.

And in that regard, we are winning. Bigly.

It helps that sandniggers are openly raping children in the streets of London and Brussels.

If Trump delivers on the sentiment, then whatever happens afterwards will still play to our hand. If he gets replaced by another Conservative, they will almost certainly be far more radical than he himself was, which is our win. If he gets replaced by a Democrat, then the American public will have at least four years of watching smarmy Commies and gloating Jews dismantling everything Trump did while calling salt-of-the-earth workers Fascists and doubling down on the immigration floodgates. Which is a memetic redpilling win for us, because if that were to happen, then whoever that Democrat is will likely be the last Democrat to ever be elected to office in America, if not the last person to ever be elected period.

I agree with everything you said.

A majority of the Republican party does not see much distinction between America and Israel. For them "America first" doesn't preclude total servitude to the jews.

Irrelevant. Nobody is shocked that Neocons consider Israel a faux-state. The fact of the matter is, how much we give to Israel is not openly discussed by the media on either side of the aisle because they know that if it became general knowledge, the people would be outraged, and no amount of victimization could excuse it. Liberals would hate it because it's validation of the muh oppressed Palestinian narrative, and Conservatives would hate it because American veterans are starving in the streets while we give billions away to a group of people who are, objectively, the single wealthiest race per head on the face of the earth.

A frank discussion of how much money the Jews owe us back in rent would fly like a concrete plane. And the media knows it. So do the Jews, and all the Israeli lobbies. That's why it never, ever comes up.

It doesn't matter if a bunch of RINOs think America First also means Israel First. Even the Zionists here have figured out that America First means Israel will eventually collapse, which is why they've been calling Trump an anti-semite from Day 1. They are betting everything on their ability to avert America First as a meme. And they are failing.

In an America First enviroment, all it would take is one person in some pseudo-important position to vocally state the math and start demanding answers and fairness in the process, and the whole pyramid scheme of Israeli gibs collapses. It is a completely one-sided arrangement, and Israel has nothing they could give to us that is even remotely as valuable as what we give to them.

Israel being held to even remotely fair standards of trade and mutual aid means Israel being put into a position where must either tie itself to another superpower (the long term kikes seem to be trying to set China up for this), or cease to exist.

Trump is the biggest cuck cock-sucker of Israel.

You guys literally the useful idiots of the ZOG.

Ban me guys for not being politically correct.

This user poster

was banned for mocking all the anime posting kikes ITT insisting only jews would ever expose all the jews in Trump's cabinet and real goys believe Neo-con republicans will save the world

Trump is the only US president of the last decades that doesn't want that much of involvement in the affairs of other states, outright exposes CIAs and other agencies meddling on other countries and seems that he, and by extension, the ones that support him inside the establishment, wants to change the geopolitical/geostrategical scopes that US veiws the situation about Russia and the damn planet. Anyway, he is a step towards the right direction. Imagine it like this: After fucking up Russias borders and effectively destroying the arab world, seems that the world is viewing the US as the bad guy more and more, US is losing face, they gave reasons for Russia to intervene and benefit from the controlled chaos they created. Some inside the establishment, system, masonic orders, whatever the fuck you wanna call it, view this as BAD, they want to change, seeing as US ecenomy is going down the drain, they made China a big guy on manufacturing, on electronics and now half the world is dependent on them. Keep in mind arctic is about to be used by Russians, as the ice is becoming thinner, even merchant ships will cross. With all this and more, some wanted to change, this change is represented by Trump. Deosn't mean all the kikes will go down, no, just some that favour America more will prevail, those that want to ensure the US economy for the upcoming economic destruction, because it is coming, day by day it's getting worse. Not many major heads will roll, this is my estimate, you just can't do this without fucking everything up, the web goes to Europe, China, Russia, Arabs, Africans, Khazaks… you get my point? Everyone is involved. But what gives me hope is that such a portion of the people openly supported Trump and his views, things are going towards the right direction, this is for sure.

Aren't you an even bigger cock sucker for Israel? You've had decades to do something, and all you've done is larp and shill against anyone promoting White racial consciousness as not good enough. What a great help you've been keeping all those white kids online in their bedrooms shitposting instead of doing anything. If you were worth anything at all no one would even care about Trump, because they would be following you instead. Then again it's obvious to most here that you're a subversive kike like that fat fuck Josh Goldberg so it's all moot.