Wasn't this the guy who put kotaku in their place back in the day? What the fuck happened?

twitter.com/davidscottjaffe/status/733085701999206400

wasn't this the guy who put kotaku in their place back in the day? What the fuck happened?

David is not a bad guy, he is just trying to fit in.

I don't know man, in the video hes sounds full on koolaid.

what is wrong on battling sexism?

Any news on the game he's making?
Seems like a mad world esque game?
We should probably get some discussion about it in right now because Holla Forums will probably ban any and all discussion about it soon if this keeps up.

lurk moar, faggot

that is not a valid answer, dude.

Cool concept, but I've played it, its dead as hell and it isn't even out, word of mouth on it is practically non-existant, and honestly its just not that fun.

Simply put, the sexism they "battle" doesn't exist, they are simply attacking the things straight men like. The whole problem with their movement is they aren't imrproving the industry by adding to it and making it more inclusive, what they are doing is trying to remove everything they find "problematic" while replacing it with what they find acceptable.

Hell, Anita's boyfriend once claimed the mere ability to control your character was "sexist".

He hung around NeoFAG for way too fucking long.

What went wrong?

this isn't the middle east and its almost non-existent here in burgerland

my mom is my hero

The fact that it isn't battling the right type of sexism, which is women wanting to kill all men.

They need to be put back in their place, which is the kitchen, and their knees.

Uhh nice triple dubs…leatherman.

Liberalism is always a phase, never a stable state. In the end, all liberals either become conservative, or SJWs.

Social justice is a cult. He's been hooked by it and now begins the insanity.

leads to this

Men that dude went full retard, you dont go full retard.

That video also went full retard

Holla Forums - Faggots on Twitter