Ohhh yeah, definitely looking forward to that. Mmhm

Ohhh yeah, definitely looking forward to that. Mmhm.

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2015/03/02/sega-downsizing-and-refocusing-on-mobile-and-pc-markets-may-be-for-the-better/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT'LL BE GOOD THIS TIME FOR SURE
GET HYPE

continue the cycle. you know you want to. just do it.

Is that actually an official account for Sonic Team? Cause all they do is post memes.

Yes. He's their professional shitposter.

Yeah they literally hired a retard that shitposts on twitter all day.
It's a dream job.
It's also perfect because all their sonic games have been so shit the only way you can save face in public is to laugh about them alongside the general public.

How much do you think he makes?

only the dankest

Ehhh i don't know.
Keep in mind it's just a kid handling their twitter posting memes from time to time.
I doubt he makes much.
It's probably the second or third job of some half chink code monkey he does on the side.

His name is Aaron webber.

He actually seems like a pretty cool dude and judging from this con panel. It looks like with the position he has he's trying his best to help Sega get Sonic games back on track.

What's your Sonic name, Holla Forums? Mine is Silver the Hedgehog.

No chao garden no interest

Does his job involves gripping the CEO of SEGA firmly by the hair and smashing his fucking head against his desk screaming STOP TRYING TO REINVENT THE WHEEL YOU HAD A GOOD THING GOING ON WITH GENERATIONS THEN YOU FUCKED UP EVERYTHING AGAIN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID FUCK, STOP BEING SO GODDAMN INSECURE AND STICK TO WHAT WORKS?
No?
Then he's not helping us get good Sonic games again.

Knuckles The Edgehog

Luigi The.jpg

Super Sanic The The HogHedge

Shedew The Edgehog

welp

Not nearly enough

Shadow The Hoghedge

Silver the Hedgehog.

Silver the Edgehog

Shedew The Edgehog

if you go to the video I posted at 25:00 you can see that they are differently aware that people want the Chao Garden back.

The fuck?

Sonk The Coldsteels my name, speeds my game.

Blonic the Coldsteel
I am now swords.

My name is "Eggman the Eggman." No shit.

Chadow the Echidna.
I am two of Sonic rival's fused into one. I don't know how to feel about this.

Sonic The Coldsteel

I can't make this shit up

Sonichu the Echidna

Eggman the HogHedge

Adventure 2 was shit, user. It had good parts but the rest was SHIT

Blonic The HogHedge

Sonic.. The Hedgehog..
huh..

Ivo the Eggman

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!
REPORTED

Super Sanic The Echidna
This is, of course, the best oc. Do not steal, you fags.

Silver the HogHedge

Maxresdefault(2).jpg the .jpg

I-…what? Please explain to me.

Super Sanic The Enchilada

What a coincidence.

Super Sonic The Eggman

also
Is Sonic a /cow/ regular?

My first, middle and last initials spell "new", faggots.

Explain how I'm not better than any of you right now. If you can.

HARRY POTTER AND THE SONIC ADVENTURE & KNUCKLES

My initials are

A, G, S, B, S, R.

Explain how you are not below me.

My initials spell "Jeb".

My condolences. That was thoughtless.

That's pretty fucking brutal

At least he's not Anthony Burch.

Fuck that was a good pannel.

Tacopaco detected.

Alberto Gonzales Sanchez Burrito Sandoval Rodriguez?

Oh god you made me remember that poor bastard

Did he killed himself?

No fuckin way, mine too

Probably CWC's rival, or a version of him from an alternative dimension.

I check IDs for my job, today I saw a sheboon named Sample
There are some funny parents out there

No, the guy took life by the horns and instead just laughed with the rest of us and acted like the most stereotypical mexican to have ever existed.
Great guy.

Silver the Carne Asada

Hi Zack born in december

Holy shit, I wasn't ready.

Gold the Eggman

pic related it's you

In all seriousness, how did Sonic ever become so infested with legitimately socially defective autists? My brother blames Archie for the general fanfic and OC faggotry while I personally attribute it more to the actual players seemingly not knowing what the fuck they want and spending so much time passionately arguing about stupid minor shit on the internet until they lost their sanity and had just enough defective mental room for shitting dragon dildo nipples and unbirthing to make their dicks hard. The rest in terms of pissed actual game fans is just a downward slope after becoming so mentally damaged by possibly having nothing to play BUT Sonic on their Segas compared to Nintendo's entire gallery and thus somehow holding it as some golden standard of games and especially platformers that make them so critical towards any future installments.

Yes, we know now hilariously infamous characters like Shadow are directly responsible for the overall tonal shift of the series in terms of attention to plot and consequently its fandom, but WHY were they so appealing in the first place?

Sonic fucking collects shiny rings and jumps on bad guys navigating sprawling areas full of platforms just like Mario does while collecting shiny coins. The biggest difference is he has things like springs and boost panels along with an overall focus on speed.

OH JESUS.

The sanic twitter should stick to making sure SJWs can't handle the banter

Looking at you mr.wu….

I blame early 2000's sprite comics. Also there's the whole discussion about bright colours and easy character templates, but I reckon the comics are where it kicked off.

Don't forget tits the bat

This picture sums up all my feelings as a canadian

GIT GUD FAGGIT

You too double nigger

me too buddy

Though, that's reasonable enough. Just like with fucking Lola they were probably someone's first experience with female sexuality and of course tits.

Super Sonic the Hegehog

super sonic the enchilada

How do we make canada great again?

I guess there will be something at e3
I hope it gets a PC release, generations was pretty fun with all the mods

Not really, he looks like an insecure unoriginal geek-tryhard, basically like 2/3rds of sxsw

I don't, I just see a bottom-tier social media "manager" that's recycling memes and little else

Lmao what a faggot.

Niggers in my board? is more likely than you think

And somehow this is the most honest face in social media marketing.

hue

Well. That's shit.

I got exactly what I wanted.

Sanic the Hedgehog

You're a big doc

How fast is a spic Sonic?

It's pretty funny that I have never in my life heard this line as "Snooping as usual, I see."

Ivo the Hedgeheg

meme company memes

Timeline of Good Sonic Things

Why is he so perfect?

Silver The The Echidna

i have two middle names

Ivo the Edgehog

Sonichu Edgehog. I don't have have a middle name.

Ivo The Coldsteal

Muy rapido!

Super Sonic The Hedgeheg

Shadow the Coldsteel

Sonic The Hedgeheg

original character donut steel

i'm a filename!

Super Sonic the Hedgeheg?

My brother!

nichegamer.com/2015/03/02/sega-downsizing-and-refocusing-on-mobile-and-pc-markets-may-be-for-the-better/

Okay with this.

Super Sanic The Hegehog

GAOH GOA FESSSSSSH

Sonichu the coldsteel.

Fuck me.

i guess its time to go jack off

same

TRIPLE DOUBLE DUBS

I can firmly say that the "autistic" and "deplorable" fanbase (not the autistically focused corner, which is where they mapped out the physics of the games) were certainly formed due to the archie comics.

Anyone who actually tried to read them could get a chuckle out of the original ones that weren't too serious, but when they went for the edgy and more serious storyline, plotlines of ACTUAL threats were generally short and/or not something younger audiences could understand. However, all pre-teens and ones going through that edgy phase COULD understand the "romance" sub plots, that actually turned into primary.

Bitching about "who got sally" and due to the idea of random color pallet characters showing up, it was generally TOO easy for these edgy to get into wars over relationships in the books as well as make their own random edgy OC.

I was so relieved when Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 came out and I focused on THAT storyline instead as it dropped the shitty romance plots.

What the fuck am i looking at?

Our school headmaster was called Taco
someone living in 60's Europe thought it was a good idea to call their child Taco

Psh. Nothing personnel kid.

Nerples the Carne Asada
Rip

they probably had the munchies something fierce

I'm betting it's those sprite comics(many of which have been obliterated from the face of the internet these days). but those archie comics are fucking insane, the one time i ever bought one it was nothing but furry drama punctuated by a marriage between sally and frenchie the cheese eating surrender monkey.

dude
weed
lmao

That shit was the straw that broke the camels back to a point where the head honcho all over from Sega of Japan had everyone working on the comic fucking fired.
He was absolutely livid when he saw the cover of a comic where Sonic was crying like a bitch in a fetal position after getting literally cucked by Sally and someone else whose name i forgot.

I'd be fucking livid too. Oh yeah, speaking of beta cucks, anyone remember this one sprite comic "artist"? IIRC he was a christian who was fucking obsessed with this(possibly underage) girl, to the point where he put her in his webcomics raised money to go see her, but she either didn't exist or fucking dumped his ass on the spot, i'm a bit foggy on the details, it's been almost a decade.

I wonder if the odds are it's the same Burrito I know.

Sanic The Hegehog

Dayum.

What's that pink/purple thing? It looks like a buttplug of some sort.

Silver The Carne Asada

Shit name dude I feel for you
People Keep calling me colon because of how my name is spelled

Also those Tripple Dubs bee-you-tea-full

Rubber duck.

What's so bad about it?

I also forgot to mention that the comic became Knuckles the Echidna and his relatives, while Sonic became pretty much a side character.
Google Ken Penders.

Ivo.jpg

middle names are for faggots

Man, I want to play Sonic Adventure DX, the first edition, and the second stick glitch is making me crazy.

before he reported it there was no spoiler.

That's the joke.

Yes, it used to be run by someone else and all they did was the typical boring PR shit then the current guy took over and now does nothing but shitpost and post memes.
Thanks to him that twitter account probably doubled in followers and everyone loves him, well besides SJW who he triggered over a single tweet.

Stop it. I don't want to end up disappointed when NuAmy appears.

That works.

At least you aren't a kohai-sexual dense mc with baka/aho pronouns.

I am become autismo

Could be worse.

Codsteel the Coldsteel

Octopus, is that you?

Eggman the Hegehog

Is that the comic that got Ken kicked off the comics?

Well that was Pernders' final story arc he wrote, given how autistic and salty he got it makes sense.

Unfortunately, that describes at least three different sprite comic artists that I can remember. (This fandom attracted a shitton of pedos for some reason.) However, two of them were kind of nobodies while the third is Psyguy, or something like that. He did a ton of sprite comics, had another one of his fanfiction drawn as a comic (this is how I really came to know of him, either by /cow/ or Holla Forums), and generally was a cringy sonnovabitch. He had a website for hosting all of these plus some other comics, and when it came out he was a pedo, he deleted fucking everything and tried to drop off the face of the planet, so I have a good feeling that may be the one you're looking for.

Wasn't he supposedly from half-chan Holla Forums? I remember reading that somewhere.

This dude wound up on /cow/ as well, funny enough. The way the story goes, is that he wrote in a fuckton of his OC DONUT STEALs into the story, and made them pretty damn ingrained with the Sega characters. Then he went full Jew and tried to copyright everything while bashing some of his coworkers. This caused a problem for the newer writers and artists because now 60% of the cast could not appear in the comic. (Ken was prolific with useless side characters.) Sega stepped in after awhile and told him to fuck off, completely writing his characters out of the comic and sort of resetting said comic to have it follow the games more closely instead of being furry drama bait. Penders went on to produce more 'quality' OCs and pitch them for a movie, which promptly got denied because Ken can't draw for shit and, ironically enough, his pitch still included official Sega characters.

He's like the Null of Archie Comics if that tl;dr's this any.

Sega now keeps a much tighter leash on how the comic is handled, after this. But it was too late. He had already sowed the seeds of autism and cultivated a new generation of furries single-handedly. If there's any specific thing in all of Sonic you would point your finger at and say 'there be the source of cancer', Pender's run of the comic is pretty much it.

J E T

beat that

I'm sure one of them are probably the one i'm thinking of, lets see, IIRC the girls name was selly, and one of the comics he made was basically bob and george, only he replaced the megaman sprites with sonic ones early on.

Sonic the Hedgehog.

Huh, how about that.

Eggman the Enchilada

I laughed at the 5th image

P I G

Silver the Hedgehog….

underatedtale

Coldsteel the .jpg

Blonic The Carne Asada

Sonic Fighting game when?

Silver The Hegehog.

You mean that shitty Sonic the Fighters game?

That's not exactly how it went. The movie thing happened well before he left Archie. Right now, he's using his totally original not-echidnas in a series of books which I think only one has come out of, if that, while he keeps making grand promises of things to come yet fails to deliver anything of it. Also, he was recently invited to speak at a Sonic convention for some reason, even though just about anyone who knows who he is hates his guts.

What the fuck is that thing?

One of Ken's beautiful children.

long story short:
autist wrote sonic
autist stopped writing sonic (not sure if fired or quit)
autist claims he owns side-sonic characters and treats them like his children
sega says "lol whatever"
autist has no rights to core sonic characters
now autists aims to make a franchise out of his characters-turned-OCs with 0 budget

I heard he quit when Archie got someone to basically oversee his writing, believing they'd beg for him to come back. Archie, instead, put Ian on the book, and it was almost like flipping a switch on the comic's quality.

Archie just can't stop fucking up it seems.

I'm still mourning the loss of mega man.

Okay, then let me correct myself;

A good Sonic Fighting game when?

What in the world are you talking about?

That looks like a furry version of Revolution 60.

Around the time Sega release a good 3D Sonic game

I literally got Knuckles the Echidna

Eggman The.jpg

This fucking guy, holy shit.

Oh you mean good 3D not 2.5. Still the cycle is shot. Only shit Sonic game was a licensed game for a cartoon. So it doesn't count

You take that back. Emerl made me cry.

Why do they bother still using the Sonic Adventure one? I guess it looks better in 3D, going by Sonic Generations.

Sonic Battle was p gud.

Sometimes I go out of my way to misname pictures like this one for fun

Pic related

Chris Chan? He's been in love with many underage girls who he wrote into his comics despite their not actually existing.

Ken Penders didn't even like Knuckles either. He just took a retarded World of Krypton ripoff story that got rejected by every publisher in the business and tried to have it published by saying Knuckles was one of the relatives of the cast of characters he created. He wouldn't let the fact that Knuckles' entire character is that he's the last of his kind get in his way. It's not like anyone else at the company was actually supervising him.

Reminder that Knuckles' daughter is the chosen one to defeat the real big bad of the Sonic multiverse, an alt universe Eggman. Or rather, Eggman is an alt universe version of the real big bad, from Ken Penders' hit (never published) comic The Lost Ones! (c) (tm) Original comic, do not steal.

Penders tried to kill Robotnik on several occasions. Around issue 20 it seemed like he killed him for real before the editor found out he killed the main villain of a licensed video game commercial, and forced Penders to hastily write him back in in a backup story an issue or two later. During these issues Penders "created" a character he now claims is his completely original character to which he should be entitled to copyrights, Robo-Robotnik. In Robo-Robotnik's second appearance, Penders forgot the backstory he gave him two months earlier and just gave him a new one. One of these Robo-Robotniks would later become bored with his universe after killing Sonic, and travel to the main comics universe, where Sonic had killed Robotnik a couple years earlier (Penders succeeded in killing Robotnik for like 25 issues). Robo-Robotnik then put himself in a new body that looked more like the games version of Robotnik/Eggman, but it made him crazy, so he started calling himself Dr. Eggman. Then aliens turned his robotic body organic, and thanks to this, in the comics, Eggman and Robotnik are two different guys. Because of that, Penders argues he is legally entitled to the copyright of Doctor Eggman. He already won the copyright to all his Knuckles OCs thanks to Archie's infamously unprofessional corporate fuckups, and now he's even attempting (again) to publish The Lost Ones, complete with Knuckles as a main character (he's too autistic to reboot it. His old Sonic comics are still canon), but he spells it like "N'okules the Ec'ydna" or something, and has him wear a hat (which he already wore in the OVA and shit so that won't even help him).

Also one time Penders ripped off Bionic the Hedgehog from Chris Chan. Some would say Chris Chan wasn't famous yet, but I say Penders has never had an original thought in his life, even compared to Chris. Plus Chris has been well documented in tv and newspapers since his childhood.

Technically they only demoted him to inker, his original job on the series. He quit entirely, thinking they would beg him to come back to his full duties of ruining their license. They called his bluff and he's been majorly asshurt ever since.

That's not even the worst of it. Sega had asked the guy who made the "Sonic the Hedgehog" tv series (the darker one, not the looney tunes style one) to come and pitch a movie. Penders got wind of this and called Sega himself, said he was working with the other guy, and arranged a pitch meeting with Sega execs. Said Sega execs saw his pitch and promptly cancelled all plans for a Sonic movie.

The pitch video used to be on Youtube, but right now I'm seeing that it was removed due to a copyright request by Kenneth Penders Jr. I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll find it though. Trust me, it's worth it.

But i don't have a middle name

Man, this puts a whole new perspective on SoJ's historical hatred of SoA.

Fuck's sake.

Explains a lot, really.

Literally everybody was trusting the people below them to be doing a competent job. In other words, nobody was being supervised. The multiple writers of the Sonic comic were constantly at odds with each other. Penders would proudly proclaim that he just ignored anything not written by him, and would contradict it at every turn, giving the other writers the extra job of trying to make sense of the mess of continuity, on top of trying to salvage his shit ideas and characters. He would also proudly proclaim that he didn't even like Sonic or video games, then turn around and call himself the creator of Sonic and Princess Sally (he didn't even work on the comic, let alone the shows and games it's based on, for the first year and a half or so).

But then this is what the editor is for. He's supposed to manage the talent and make sure the machine runs smoothly. Instead, he completely checked out, literally collected a paycheck for nothing, and let this shit go on for an entire decade, and probably would have kept doing it for longer if he didn't get fired for his negligence.

But then the Editor in Chief of Archie should have been watching him. But that didn't happen. They didn't check to see if he was actually doing a single damn thing in regards to editing the very lucrative Sonic comics and their multiple spinoffs.

So the Publisher should have been keeping an eye on the EiC, but they weren't. Probably having troubles dealing with their own superiors, as Archie's corporate heads are notoriously fucked. The President, who inherited the company from her dead husband, is famous for running into the boardroom and yelling "PENIS, PENIS, PENIS," while pointing at random men. She is known for just grabbing their junk and openly admitting to sexual harassment, saying that she would get away with it because men are "not a protected class." Well when she's right, she's right. But the point is she was batshit insane and drove the company into the ground, even when their comics were selling relatively high numbers (especially compared to all other comics publishers. Archie sells exponentially more comics than the rest combined).

So Archie's bureaucracy was left so fucked up that they literally lost the original contracts they had with their talent. At least a couple times. See, they were so busy trying to make sure that legendary creators like Dan Decarlo (the artist whose style would become the "house style" for the whole company, the guy whose art you think of when you think of Archie Comics) never got any money for things like reprinting or adapting their work (he sued when the Josie and the Pussycats movie came out), that they somehow "misplaced" Ken Penders' work for hire contract. They have photocopies, but photocopies are not considered admissible in court, which resulted in Ken actually getting the legal rights to his OCs. Rumor has it that Ken just plain took the contract from their offices his way out the door when he quit. It's not like anyone would be watching.

Thanks to Archie's fuckups, comics companies have become much stricter on creators' rights in the last few years, when there had been decades of progress before. Penders proudly proclaims himself to be standing up for creators' rights, but he's the absolute worst person to do it, and did it in the absolutely worst way. His autism has had very serious effects on the lives of any artist hoping to work in the comics industry.

Except for his ass-kissers. How these people manage to get others to worship them, I have no idea.

Oh yeah, he threw a shitfit when Ian was brought on board, thinking that it was an insult that he would be working under, in Ken's words, "some kid." You know, because he believed himself to be "the legacy" of people like Jack Kirby or some shit.

I'm still in complete shock that actually happened.

Ivo The The .jpg

my first and last initials spell "GJ"

how do you have 2 middle names if that means your name has an even number of words?

The two of them are still in the middle, between the other two.

no

B.R.O.

I can work with this

So you're a "new"fag.
Everybody, point and laugh at user! He's a newfag!

Question; is the - silent?

Silver the .jpg

I have hope for it, I just recently got into the series for the first time this year and for all the memery and shittalk there's definitely a certain special charm to the games, even at their worst. I can't speak for Boom though, haven't played it yet though I might now that piracy is an option.

Silver The Hegehog

[それは行けないです!]

You're kidding, right? I hope you are

Jesus Christ, it's even worse then i remember it.

Also, I'm surprised he didn't toss Dongus up into the first section.

this entire post is a riot

asdf

That guy needs a medal, it bugged the crap out of me about ten seconds in.

BAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

gold the carne asada
funny because in my language this sounds like the "gold the fried meat"

Why did I not hear of this before
This is the kind of insanity that one would think would get more media coverage, with archie being such a well known brand

maybe because there was a woman being completely batshit and pointing out the inconsistencies in 'sexism'.

I am Silver the Eggman! I have marginally superior Plans!

You would have to be massively, impossibly and unrepentantly cucked to forsake the unlimited shekels you would get for reporting that, specially if no one else did.

After thinking about it for a bit it's because of the kind of mentally subnormal tumblr-tards who normally read the sjw articles that shitrags publish are more likely to net higher pageviews than they would if they targeted them at normalfags.
Let's face it if a normal were to read an article titled "Female president at Archie comics sexually assaults male staff" the reaction would be "Oh, ok then" and they'd get on with the rest of their day and forget about it.
Now lets say the genders were reversed and the article was about a male in a position of power assaulting female members of staff, the tumlrite reaction is most decidedly different, in that they will most likely spend an hour burning with seething rage staring at the article before blogging it to tumblr/twittr/whatevr for all orbiters to click onto the article, increasing pageviews and ad-shekels.

how could he not know it wasnt him? he even looked to see the other guy running. did he just want to take it out on someone?

Nigger rage knows no prejudice, user

JAM reporting in

Well.

I'm not. The other major comics publishers are under shit contracts that have their comics distributed by a single company that has monopolized the business. Diamond Distributing refuses to sell comics outside of specialty shops, AKA comic book stores, because comic book stores are not allowed to return unsold copies, while newsstands and grocery stores and shit are allowed to return them. This is why you can't find Marvel or DC comics at your local checkout lane, but you can find a thousand different Archie and Sonic books. I'd bet that most people, certainly most kids, have never even seen a modern Marvel or DC comic, because they'd have to go to a specialty store that is hard to find, and why would they even go there unless they were already buying comics? And of course there are many more issues related to pricing and writing that make getting into comics harder, but those are irrelevant when you literally never even see a comic book in your life.

But Archie sells at newsstands. So when a kid is dragged along to wal-mart or whatever by their parents, on the way out they'll see a big Archie or Sonic book right next to the candy bars, and some of them can probably convince their parents to buy them one. It also helps that they get way more content per dollar than they'd get from a Marvel or DC comic, which is partially due to the fact that Archie is the only publisher that sells on this scale and can therefore have lower prices, while the other publishers rely on milking as much as they can out of a small audience of maybe 500,000 neckbeards. Archie is the only comics company that relies on selling to anybody other than whales.

By the way, when Diamond Distributing was taken to court over their monopolization of the industry, the courts decided it was okay because there are other distribution companies for other magazines. The courts refused to acknowledge that there is a difference between magazines like Vogue or Teen People, and comic books, like Action Comics or Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man. Therefore Diamond's near monopoly is okay. Remember this when you think the courts might stand up against corrupt business practices in video games. If you're seen as a lesser form of media, companies are allowed to just fuck over the entire industry.

And I thought everything Holla Forums was fucked before reading this shit.

People complaining about the content of comics just don't get it. It doesn't matter if they push a shitty message because the shitty message doesn't reach anybody. They have no audience. They are not really interested in pushing their shitty agendas, not at the level of editors or publishers, the ones who allow this shit. They are only interested in trying to ride on fads and controversy to get a tiny bit of media exposure and sell maybe a few hundred more copies, which is actually a significant number to them. Right now SJWs are the fad and the controversy, but that will soon fade to be replaced by something else. This has been happening since the '90s when the speculator/investment bubble, which had been artificially keeping numbers high for a couple years after the move to specialty shops dealt a hard blow to the industry, finally burst. Comic book stores went out of business en masse, Marvel went bankrupt and had to lease all their movie rights to different studios to try to turn it around, and the industry has never recovered from a state of sheer panic and flailing to stay alive since then.

Granted, even before that comics pathetically tried to ride on whatever fad they could. You may have heard of the X-Men's disco-themed superhero, Dazzler, who came out in the early '80s after Disco was already dead. Her introduction came with a real life album and a failed attempt at a film. Shortly before this Marvel tried a character called Razorback, a CB Radio/Trucker themed superhero who teamed up with Spider-Man. Iron Fist and Shang Chi were born of the Martial Arts boom of the early '70s. Have you ever heard of Brother Power, The Geek? Look that shit up. It's scary as fuck, and it's what happens when 60 year old jewish men in the '60s try to latch onto the hippie fad.

I know you're probably talking about the content of comics when you say they're fucked. But that's really not the issue. The real issues are much more serious and concrete than that. The content in comics hasn't truly changed in 80 years, and it's not about to really change now. It's just a fad.

Again, I knew comics were fucked, but I thought it was at least feasibly fixable.
With problems that deep, though, the industry needs to be burned and salted before we can even begin to improve it.

from the thumbnail i thought it was a speed ticket
but its much gayer than that