First joining the white knighting of CISbusters & calling Ghostbustets fans sexist man children

How long can IGN be SJW cunts before they start hurting? Unlike most gaming site IGN has the most overhead thanks to their big budgets.

Sure looks like summer in here.

Screw you winter fag. Summer awesome

VIDEO GAMES?

How is this not video game related?

I call bullshit. Nobody can be that retarded.

Watch polygons first 30 mins of nuDooM gameplay and see if you can ask that question again.

Never assume that. Someone will always prove you wrong.

Odd that Kotaku of all people are leading the forefront of the FucKonami movement now that Metal Gear went down the shitter.

I tried, you guys

You can split it into 2, nigger.

Sure looks like half the goddamn threads in this shithole you mean

Because contrary to what the goygaters think, throwing money at people pretending to be their friend won't help, and they're too stupid to realize consumer revolts entail boycotts, another great reminder as to why reddit should never be involved, and if it is to be, only as a means of disseminating info

Pretty sure that doesn't exist

Ign bitch about violence against women when cod ghosts added playable women after complaining about no women being in call of duty

Fuck off retard.

Ok, but don't stutter text you autismal shit stain.

Where the hell did the qt blonde girl go? Its pointless to watch it now.

Its in the fucking video

I have to admit Konami's ability to fuck up is impressive

It's a fucking two-minute video

So is Jim Sterling.
What's your point?
There not any less SJWcunts.

I SHIG DIG DIGGY

Nice bait thread.I just watched it and he's complaining about it too.

Who are you quoting?

It's not corrupt you stupid faggot, its just shit journalism

Or rather, just shit blog posting, there's nothing remotely journalistic about it

This is hilarious! How is this not a new meme yet?

Jesus that's hilarious

I wonder what their answer to that question was

I can't tell if they were bribed or it's just plain old "Journalism" at it's finest.

who cares? I laugh at their low viewer count despite having 7 mil subs. Life hacks have more views lmao.

My point is I'm surprised garmes jurnalizm is refusing to play ball and call every little thing AAA devs do manna from heaven.

Also, I remember seeing a screenshot where a moderator of one of those shit websites admitted they made those kind of posts to attract clicks, someone has it?

The ironing is delicious