Marvel Animated Movies Thread

I kinda like this movie, even if some of the villains' motivations were insanely stupid and Black Widow's characterization was weirdly upbeat. Also, the finale was dumb but otherwise pretty fun. I'm gonna watch Rise of the Technovore next, is it any good?

I remember watching the first ten or fifteen minutes, and stopping there because it was too either stupid or bad, and I could be reading homoerotic pony fanfiction instead, or jamming rusty nails through my balls.
I hope you watch it.

No this movie was bad

Hey Holla Forums

Skipped through a few scenes, holy hell are the bodies poorly drawn in this.

Gas yourself

It seems like an attempt to mix Western cartoon art style with Japanese anime style but the end result just looks weird.

That being said, the movie isn't half bad. At least it isn't Hulk vs. Thor. Now THAT film was hot garbage.

That remind me of G.I. Joe Resolute.

Like Natasha's voice doesn't fit her look in the movie and for some reason Punisher is this mountain of a man..also, not a fan of Punisher without gloves. Guys like Frank would never leave fingerprints lying around (reason why I like his classic "looks like a SHIELD agent" costume better)

I actually thought Natasha's voice fit her look just fine. It wouldn't fit "classic Widow" who looks like she'd have a bit of a harsher voice but this "playful Widow" works pretty well with a softer voice.

Hasn't Punisher always been buff as hell? I mean, all the heroes in the movie were built like jacked-up bouncers.

I mean, Punisher looks more like Jake Gallows sized that Frank Castle-sized. Castle's taller and big but dude's a hill…that guy looks like a mountain,

That one actually looked good though. Was that the same studio that animated the Boondocks? Some of the designs look similar.

True that would make sense though I never did like the shield agent costume. For someone hell bent on hunting criminals and being grim and gritty I thought he'd be more tactical than look silly.

It's Madhouse…the same guys who did Hellsing Ultimate.

The authorities already know who he is and he's been in jail. The only reason you wouldn't leave fingerprints is so the authorities don't know it was you who did the crime

Marvel animated films are hot garbage. A lot of DC animated stuff is pretty good though, what with a lot of it being adapted from actual popular comics.

I mean, I can name good Marvel animated films on one hand. Let's see, Next Avengers…umm…err..Hulk vs Wolverine, Planet Hulk..the two Ultimate Avengers movie?

It was honestly kind of hilarious how much of a little bitch they made Thor in that movie.

I liked the Hulk vs Wolverine film.

(seig Satan?)
Same here..though it's a misnomer but I guess Hulk and Wolverine vs Weapon X is a mouthful.

Why is Todd Howard in that thumbnail?