archive.org/stream/cassellshistory00unkngoog#page/n24/mode/2up
archive.org/details/cassellshistory03londuoft
archive.org/details/cassellshistory04londuoft
archive.org/details/cassellshistory05londuoft
digitalbookindex.org/_search/search010militaryhistrussojapanesea.asp
exhentai.org/g/779547/e14ebd162a/
pastebin.com/QRaZmR5i
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tonight I play STALKER, drink gin, and listen to moodymann. Maybe CnC Generals with friends

Arcanum or Arx Fatalis
Which should I play

Hell Yeah!, Grid, GTA and Dark Souls 3, might check out Payday 2's newest update
ReZero
Weebmusic
News and Volafriends
Chicken
Coca-Cola and vanilla sauce
Fugging a watermelon
Pretty good

Football Manager
nothing
new Opiuo album, it's great
Holla Forums
tuna + onion + green olives pizza
wine and strong beer
nothing
drunk and comfy

Arcanum

Hard Reset Redux, MGR, and Surgeon Simulator to give Trump hearts of gold.
Nothing
Downloaded shit
Nothing
Don't know yet, we'll see.
Ginger Ale
Nothing
Grrrrreat!

New skill trees are great in my opinion, but I feel like they made doctor bags practically useless since First Aid Kits are in the same tree. Tech is actually good now too.

Probably heading out in a bit to pick up the Uncharted collection for cheap. I'm looking forward to playing the first three without giving Naughty Dog any god damn money.
Waiting on quality subs for JoJo.
Rain outside
Dumbass youtube comments claiming that No Man's Sky will be revolutionary
Not while using a keyboard
Cheap shitty beer
Lewd dragongirl on reserved elf boy /ss/ erp

Reactor on Atari 2600, after I'm tired of that I start playing through all the classic Megaman games. Wish me luck
Baccano! holy shit this show is great
Gorillaz
SICP
Ravioli
Tea
Nah
Amazing, I finally got all my work done on friday before 5PM

R6: Siege. Met a canuc/k/ a few days ago to play with.
Started watching LOGH
Nothing right now
Russo-Japanese war history book
Fritos Flavor Twist™: Honey BBQ
Drinkan
Coffee
Nothing right now.
As good as always.

4a or front mission, i wanna make some robits
dirty pair

yu yu hakusho
maybe a burg
lemonade
lolgay
stressed

Guild Wars
Breachu
Dreamtale
FRIDAY NIGHT MUTHAFUCKA
Bread
Water
To my new tranny friend
Regret

WWE 2K16
Nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=dI6bpSxkcBA&list=PLulbXc6Aw0hqyBwZBhVQyYRKdw_mvTcwy
Nothing
Pizza once it gets here
Water
nhentai.net/g/165289/
Preddy gud

Finsihing up Yakuza 5 here, gonna do another playthrough later, could someone recomend me a good turn based rpg? i've got an itch to play one
Jojo, some old backlog
Electronica
8chins
Ramen
Water, the carbonated jew
some weird things i'd rather not talk about
Pretty good, i get next week off a week early, plus E3 with Holla Forums soon

Getting these damn STALKER SoC mods to work, and loving the hell out of Ronin, highly recommended.

YT junk

Dance with the Dead music, currently Andromeda

Game Feel

Chicken Bacon BBQ Pizza, stuffed bacon crust

Some strange cola slurpee.

Pretty dang good fam. Gonna get some art done for a video then upload it to jewtube. Mario party 6 video with friends, was fun to play and make too

Overwatch, and Witcher 3

Samurai Champlo, and some shitty google+ hangouts as background noise while I play vidya.

Some shitty fanfic tier written erotica.

Chips
Pepsi

Pretty good.

I remember that game. You got it for free didn't you
But which one

When you pay for a game, you give money to someone who gave money to the developers (or something more recursive than that)
Subvert all that and pirate the games

Patrician taste. Enjoy

Dragon Quest. How long do you want it to be? DQ 1-3 are short, 4-6 are medium length, 7-9 are "what day is it"
I recommend 5, my personal favorite is 7

I love that show. Nujabes is fucking amazing

Kirby Air Ride, maybe some Victoria 2 with the New World Order mod later. It's pirated, don't worry.
Nothing
Prog Rock, namely Caravan and other Canterbury Scene bands.
Book about Estonia.
Pizza
Coke
Loli/Monster Girl/Shortstack combo
Alright

Payday 2, might play something else with some friends.
JoJo. Also gonna watch the Overkill Q and A stream later. Will be fun to see them grovel for forgiveness before the crowd of gullible redditors who don't seem to realize they will be showing a new game off at E3 and was more shekels from preorders.
I'm still pissed off they made the Tranny SA Goon that was the head hotpocket on the Steam forums an employee at Overshill.
Daft Punk them Baguettes may be a bunch of elitest snobs, but hell if they don't make some nice tunes, Them Crooked Vultures, and some Iron Maiden.
Various things online.
Having some tomato and cheese kettle chips. Not bad actually. Might have an oven pizza for supper.
Water. Had a Mountain Dew earlier that a friend gave me.
Slightly relevant, I am trying to teach myself to become ambidextrous by fapping with my left hand, will it work?
Also monstergirls.
Tired, glad to be home from work and I get the weekend off.

Yeah pretty interesting country. Seems like a nice place to visit.

have you seen Interstella: 5555?

Damn right I have. I should really watch it again, haven't seen it in years.

If you think Daft Punk can be elitist, try listening to the pretentiousness that is Justice. Newjack is a go-to for me. They make good stuff, but don't watch their awful music videos, save yourself some time.

man, that movie was really well animated, i should re-watch it too

MGR Revengeance
Armored Hunter Mellowlink
nothan
Fist of the North Star manga
nothan
Coffee
nothan
nothan

I wasn't talking about Daft Punk, I was talking about Frenchies in general. I should have made myself more clear.

Battle Network 1. Gettin' pissy because of how far I just got set back by a random death.

I'm not sure yet

Lord of the Flies

Maybe burgers

Water

gf's nudes

Meh.

Well good thing Justice is also a baguette.

I probably got it for free, don't remember paying for it.
V

Persona 4 and DOA5
Babylon 5 still
A variety of music
image boards
don't know yet
soda and water
waifu
Pretty good now, last night I felt like shit. I'm better now.

I just got done collecting all the customization items, what's your favorite sword?

I've got most of that game beat, but it gets annoying near the end.

I don't have one, I haven't beaten it yet.

Damn man, you'll love the ending. Most memorable final boss of all time. My personal favorite sword is the Stun Blade. Makes it easy to kill the heavily armored enemies without being essentially a cheat sword like the Fox Blade.

I already had the anniversary edition, so I got it for free. Fight me nerd.

Not, PLAYAN. DRAWAN.
Nothing.
Sabaton
Nothing the now.
Scrambled eggs
Protein shake
lactation milf -shotacon english
Suggestions?

Ace taste/

Just finished Doom, so I guess nothing until I get my computer fixed.
Corner Gas. Good show.
Nothing. Had a fucking Radiohead torrent going forever but there are no seeders so I can't get the last 0.17%.
Nothing
I don't know. Probably chicken.
Just water. No cash for anything else.
Already did, to this.
I miss playing on my computer.

OSRS and HoI3
HoI4 streams. It's certainly going to be shit, especially on release, but there are some neat features that look like they actually work. Might be worth a pirate after all.
Nothing
A History of Japan by Mason and Caiger. It's only roughly 350 rather small pages with reasonably sized font and tries to cover the entirety of Japanese history, so it's obviously not incredibly detailed. However, the authors spend a little too much time talking about non-political/economic/military aspects of the history given the already limited page count. The worst example of this was a 17 page chapter on Heian literature, which wasn't bad itself, but I'd rather see those pages dedicated to something like going into more detail about wars and legal systems. I wouldn't say it's not worth reading, but I'm glad this is a library copy.
Whatever the gf makes
Water
Not sure yet
Pretty bummed that the Russian player in the WW1 HoI3 multiplayer game can't show up tomorrow, but otherwise feelan fine

Ogrewatch probably, might do some permadeath Dark Souls 3
Ghost in the Shell, and Innocence
GitS OST, vektroid shit
nothing
whatevers for dinner
beer, don't know what yet
exhentai.org/g/934193/95365b7284/
nervous, leave for study abroad soon

If by "ambidextrous" you mean "able to write legibly with both hands", no.

It was one of those things sega randomly did, like Make War Not Love or just randomly making Jet Set Radio free

And GTA V was the worst imo, didn't really know what it was doing and just put in all the things it thought a GTA game is like

Anyone who hasn't had the ending of MGR spoiled to them by now probably doesn't lurk Holla Forums

play every .wad you can find

Might dick around in MH4U after the gym. Sucks that no one really plays online anymore.
Star Trek: TNG by myself, X-Files with the girlfriend
Vaporwave, obviously
Murders in the Rue Morgue, heard it was dank
Pineapple and ricotta (wanted to try it instead of cottage cheese)
SunDrop, really hard to kick the soda habit
Not sure yet, probably gonna wait until later
Sweaty, it's fuckin hot

You could play some old games. How big of a potato is your computer anyway?

LOL XD SHREK XD
>>>/facebook/

>>>/islam/

FIX YOUR SITE

Heretic on gzdoom
Space Dandy
nothing
Steel Ball Run
cheap ramen
water
something on sadpanda
ok

I could, but I'm not sure I want to.

The specs are fine but my CPU is shot or something. It's pretty inconsistent in what will run and what won't. I can mostly run Payday 2 but F.E.A.R. is unplayable now.

Fantasy Life, Rune Factory 4
Infinity on the /tg/ side of things
Love Live, Kiniro Mosaic, MST3k
I'm not sure, power metal maybe
Doujins
Deli sandwich
Iced tea
Nah
Awright
I'm waiting on that Infinity starter kit to arrive in the mail. I've never painted minis before but I always wanted to, it should be interesting.

what are your specs ?

Mount & Blade, PoP mod
rewatching Monster Musume and Game of Thrones
Slipknot and Judas Priest for actual listening pleasure, medieval tavern music as background noise for work
'An Atlas of Medieval History'. Had no idea what the Khanate of the Golden Horde was before today, still pretty much no idea. Further investigation pending.
Whatever meat-based snacks I can find. pretty much all I've eaten for the last few days
Red Bull and vast quantities of tea
Probably
Overall fairly contented, except studying. Fuck that shit.

Not actually sure offhand and I'm too stupid to remember the normal way to check. I can run most modern games on high settings with no problem, though.

FF XII
Currently an advert for Mars
The link some shitter posted earlier
A Treatise On The Sociology Of Knowledge
I've got biscuits to be eaten and a calorie count that can't match my desire
WATER
Some >>>/wx/
P.Alright

Jesus a week's already gone by.

Is payday 2 atleast bearable nowadays?

Ronin's pretty good.
Club music is best music.

Noice. It's probably time to replay it again.

Is Overwatch actually any good? I've heard positive things about it but then I don't really feel the need to spend £30 on what looks like basically Blizzard Does Tf2

HELL YEAH IT IS
That level was fantastic, but the third boss had the most clutch moments. So many good setups for cool looking combos.

Like the planet?

In a nutshell it was the Russian "branch" of the Mongol Empire, especially once the Empire's unity started majorly deteriorating at the accession of Kublai Khan in 1260 and the "branches" became more of their own political unit.

I'm glad you're learning new things and have a desire to do so, but how did you not so much as hear about the Golden Horde?

if i didn't have friends to play it with then i wouldn't have nearly as many hours in it - its fun as a team based game where you can make good team compositions and work together but if you're just playing with random people it can be an experience in frustration

I've been messing around in Sauerbraten with a Dust remake and some lighting experiments

I wish there were more games like this that serve both as an engine and a game in one program

youtube.com/watch?v=eC5bfQgSY9Y

BILLY MAYS HERE
Are you tired of living on this god forsaken planet?
Do I have the perfect deal for you!
Move your fat ass to Mars! No living beings, no water, no oxygen, NO PROBLEM!
Buy a one way ticket today and get this free, I repeat, FREE MARS BAR!

dude I think he means the candy

Pic related, it's aight

Pride & Prejudice & Zombies

Some 90's christian pop - it's nostalgic even though I wear a trilby

Darth Plagueis you know, real Star Wars canon

Fish tendies

Vanilla Coke

Pony cocks

Gay

It means you don't have a dominant hand because you're good with both of them.

What?

Try Quake, if you like Doom, you'll like Quake

I'm not sure if the memecenter watermark is part of the joke or not

Don't remind me.

Finishing up my second playthrough of The Witcher, then maybe I'll replay Darksiders.
I want a slice of life anime with cute girls in it. Any recommendations?
Mafia II soundtrack.
Holla Forums threads.
Honey mustard chicken.
Sweet tea.
Oppai loli doujins.
Hot as hell. I fucking hate summer. When is winter coming?

Fuck i pre posted.
I've recently started and i'm already put off by je suis montés and fucktards in general online. Maybe it's me but my first 30 or so hours were fun, but then i only went to lobbies with retarded people and no fun 500+ G rank people who bring their G rank tier weapons/armor sets to hunt a fucking Tetsu or kecha wacha in HR 1. Then again i fucked off to play single and i'm at the beginning of high rank quests, and only hr 3.

I feel like it should be, so I left it on.

You never know. I certainly wasn't expecting to read an article on Mars in a meteorological journal. It was actually pretty damn cool. Basically, there's just not enough air on Mars to be really cold, so it's just permanently liveable winter-esque temperatures.

Suppose it just slipped me by. My preferred area of history to study is western Europe (particularly England and the HRE) during the late 14th and 15th centuries, so there's probably a lot I'm ignorant of in terms of East Russian/Mongol stuff.

Tonight I'm gonna be playing a TF2 drinking game.

Every time you see something that makes you go "WHY" or "WHAT," you take a shot.

We'll be dead within an hour.

Uncommon time (I am sorry).
Qi
youtube.com/watch?v=CoQ_jPWoQg0
a certain magical index
Chicken and rice
Beer, coffee, water
exhentai.org/g/886666/2c901e53da/

A winter wonderland.

Do I look like a goatfucker to you?

Can't go wrong with Monster Musume. Not my usual taste in anime but when I found myself looking for such a thing I found it to be pretty damn good.

Danganronpa 2
Habanero of the iron fortress, Bakuon, YuYuHakusho
VGA, VGMpire, 302010, Sleepycast
Nausicaa of the valley of the wind, East of West, and Breakfast of Champions
BBQ Chicken Wings and PB cookies
Cranberry juice
oni girls
I feel like I really need to start working out again, feel more like a fat slob every day.

Like I said, there's not enough air to actually convey that temperature into objects. Kind of like how the uppermost layers of our atmosphere, the ones that essentially touch space, are incredibly hot, but good luck even finding more than one or two molecules. You need sufficient mass to effectively transfer heat through conduction, so even at a thousand degrees, a water molecule that hits your skin won't be enough to actually heat you up.

Dunno if you're interested but there's a good Mars series about explorers terraforming the planet. Think it's called The Mars Trilogy.

Is that the one with Red Mars, Blue Mars, Green Mars? I have the first one, got it from a small haul from a used bookstore, but I haven't read it yet. Mars just isn't massive enough to hold a real atmosphere tbh famalam. You'd be better served with man made structures and underground bases.

Yeah Red Mars and the rest.

I'll let NASA know.

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/12130366/
This is how that ends.

kk ty =^.^=

Pretty much what this user said.
If you have a group of friends the game is extremely fun and worth $40. Having people who you can rely on, who use the right classes, have mics and aren't terrible makes the game so much better.
If you don't have any friends then no it's not worth $40. What should be a fun experience quickly turns into you screaming at the screen because your random teammates are always the dumbest people in the world and the worst thing is you always think "well it can't be worse than that right?" Then you get proven wrong in the next match by somehow having an even bigger group of brain dead retards as your team.

Just started replaying Bastion, after playing Witcher 3 it feels like moving in molasses. Also hating the lack of invincibility during dodge rolls.

Vinny play nuDoom badly.

Promised Dancefloor by Frozen Starfall. Bretty gud.

Boring school stuff

Just had a frozen TV dinner

Juice

>implying you need to fap when you have a tulpa

Alright.

Mixture of Most Wanted '05, Hot Pursuit 2010, GTA4, Just Cause 2, and Hotline Miami 1/2 been wanting to get Driver San Fran for a while. I'll probably get a torrent now, and maybe get Doom 2 along with some mods while I'm at it

Maybe Pink Floyd The Wall later tonight

Nothing ATM, although I might give the Transistor soundtrack a go soon

Nothing ATM

Jonesing for some pizza

Soda, probably

Whatever I'm in the mood for

Eh, wishing I had some income on me right now

DS3
Came upon Marble Hornets again, so rewatching some of that
DJ Shadow
Nothing
Tortilla chips
Olde English
mby
Comfy as fuck

Prob some Arma 3 just to fly some planes around, some Wurm later and maybe a little Sven
Might catch up on Bakuon!! later, maybe some b&w oldies stuff later
some Vatican Shadow, various ascetic house
Still need to finish Roadside Picnic
Not really sure yet, maybe I'll cook up a couple of cheaps steak and eat those red with some wine
Fiji now, wine later
Various backlogged doujinshi. There's some fucked up stuff in there maybe I'll try fapping to something new later
Pretty good I've got mdma coming in a couple of weeks and I'm looking forward to that. Going to be a relaxing few days until then

Wurm Unlimited with Holla Forums
Wakako-zake
embed related
rereading Hakumei to Mikochi while praying for more chapters
pizza
coffee, waiting for miller time
crossdressing and ganguro
exhentai.org/g/599818/c162caec90/
exhentai.org/g/489494/dce2eda9ef/
exhentai.org/g/486545/1b5720ab5b/
tired but somewhat satisfied

Resident evil 6 or Silent Hill 2
Maybe Mushishi
nujabes and maybe switch to Mars Volta somewhere
The crucible
Pasta
Orange juice
Lewd h audios
tired. I have a body pillow to cuddle and make me feel better though.

nice

also nice

is the payday 2 update worth checking out?

Holy shit! The reking is real!

Is Teagan supposed to be a boy or a girl?

Get out of my fucking face you normalfag.

reverse
trap

I've realised i haven't even posted mine.

Dawn of war, probably some pso2. And some animal crossing new leaf i guess. MAYBE mh4u
Joker game. and rewatching gallery fake. After that i'll be looking for something classy.
Relistening gorillaz songs, aside from that, acoustic alchemy, penguin cafe orchestra and deadbolt ost.
1-6 volumes of berserk and the first two of yotsuba&! and maybe first volume of monster musume maybe trigun vol 1 Because i bought those, and i've recently got a craving to reread them
Nothing.
My own "mixed" tea (though it's just different tea filters put in one)
It's peppermint, ginger and strong lemon lime. It always refreshes me. It's especially nice to cool it and drink it cold in the summer.
Random shit from rule34hentai.
Pretty darn good. The feeling of loneliness is wearing off again.
Somethimes it just strikes me hard, but i endure it for a weeks tops then it goes away again, plus it happens like 2-4 times a year, so i'm going to be pretty okay and content for a while.

double trips has spoken

RIP

Dragon Quest IV
Macross
Common Freestyle
nothing
fried fish n mac n cheese
iced coffee
not yet
not yet

Men of War Assault Squad 2
finished Fateful Findings. Was an experience I'll never forget. Now because I hate myself, I'm watching Legend of Korra
Space Sounds
Game of Thrones
Culvers
Pepsi
Some of IAHFY/KYHU's old korra smut. Plus, I'm in a few ERPs now
Great

That was satisfying.

Just got off of RA2, gonna get on that Melee grind soon
Assorted comfy vidya podcasts
Chicken and rice
Water
Thicc 2D women
Pretty unmotivated despite wanting to do so much, finding it hard to focus and get wrapped up in things I like to do. Probably has to do with me becoming more of a fat, lazy fuck - got no energy after working most of the week.

FTL, streaming it to a friend so he can sort of play along with me by making all of the decisions aside from weapon/power management.
YouTube subscriptions
Queen
Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /monster/, and /fit/
Banana
Mountain Dew
Not today
Happy

What's the title of the book? Is it any good?

Starts in 40 minutes Friday fellas

cytu.be/r/JustFilmFestival

Bring your own alimony

Payday 2 update? Some SC2 co-op with my little brother? Not sure yet.

N/A

pic related

libgdx documentation, and a book on clojure. I'm in a paperwork hellhole at work and I want to code something this weekend.

I had some leftover pizza.

White Rascal.

I dunno yet. Probably something involving catgirls?

Pretty decent, all things considered. My sister visited last weekend, and I had a bit of an emotional breakdown talking about our childhood. I feel like it took a weight off my shoulders, and that we're closer than we have been in years.

How close user?

I dunno. Probably Shadowrun: Hong Kong if anything. Otherwise preparing for the Shadowrun game I'm running tomorrow.
Kiss x Sis or Sekirei. I need to find more ecchi harem anime to get my fix.
Elder - Lore
Edison's Eve by Gaby Wood
Meat Lover's Pizza
Green Tea
Waifu
Existential agony and dread.

Reading HunterxHunter for the hell of it. Eating hard-boiled eggs.

Thanks, i'm going to watch mellowlink now.

Sorry to disappoint you, but not that close.

Probably Toontown Rewritten. I've been binging on it lately.
Not sure, maybe Pokemon on the side.
See above.
Nothing.
I'm fucking stuffed, so probably nothing more for the night.
Water. Always water.
Probably BBW. Perhaps nigress BBW, specifically.
Mixed bag. Future is in question at the moment.

It's been brought.

Here ya go, nigga.
archive.org/stream/japanesewar01londuoft#page/n9/mode/2up
archive.org/stream/cassellshistory00unkngoog#page/n24/mode/2up
archive.org/details/cassellshistory03londuoft
archive.org/details/cassellshistory04londuoft
archive.org/details/cassellshistory05londuoft
digitalbookindex.org/_search/search010militaryhistrussojapanesea.asp

Oh shit, I just realized there are a bunch of new chapters released in 2016

Blood and Wine. It's gud so far. Maybe play some SS13 later.
Jojo
Holla Forums
Burrito
Water
Later
Pretty gud

you're gonna love it if you're a Hisoka fan

FFX, Muramasa
Non Non Biyori
Nujabes
Three Kingdoms
Nothing
Water
Anime tiddies
Bretty gud

Trillion God of Destruction NG+
Nothing
Sabaton
Music sheets
Chicken
Sparkling water
My waifu
Crashed my bike into a car, almost broke my legs and spent three hours in the hospital. I'm alright.

Monster hunter online and some overwatch
Waiting for the new Re:Zero
Aesop Rock-Dorks
A Roadside Picnic
BAGEL BITES
Some ice water
Planning on having sex with my wife tonight
Pretty O K

the new updates fucking great with 505 gone overshill has its game back and safes are free

That sounds awful how about you fucking look down the street every once in a while you fucking doughnut I hope you're ok

What's a fun game where I can make a cute loli and run around killing shit besides dragon's dogma

My entire body hurts but it's nothing serious. I should probably stop driving sanic fast when the road is wet though.

a bit of the witcher 3 DLC, a bit of Stellaris, maybe some Victoria II
just finished watchin Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Now I'm looking for a good SoL to start watchin
vaporwave
Holla Forums, of course
cheez-its are the God Tier snack
Water, the only acceptable drink
tryin a no fap for a while. Today marks the end of week one
Pretty good.

Maybe Diablo 2, danganrompa

Divegrass, some slasher film

Nothing

Too tired to read

Burgers

Peach juice

Femboys

Kinda angry because I finally get a whole night to shitpost but I'm too tired and probably will go to sleep early

Go to sleep early then wake up early and shitpost with people on the other side of the globe

why

do

you

feel

the

need

to

double

space

your

I played some MGS3 earlier today, and I may play more of that later. Either that or something like DMC3/4 or some Doom mods.
youtube
Aphex Twin
Azumanga Daioh
peanut butter sandwich and a banana
maybe some coke or water later
probably 2D girls
Good but tired

I

am

autistic

Sorry

Finished my marathon of souls games + salt and sanctuary. A recent thread has convinced me to play through the phantasy star series now. I play overwatch in the offtime since my friend bought it for me.
Downloaded SHIKI because it was freeleech, hope it's good.
JUST Film Festival is some good shit.
Nothing right now.
Pepperoni pizza, my dudes.
Good old coke.
Darkstalkers
Tired, it has been a really long week for me.

Osu!
Holy fuck I can't believe I never played this before, it's like a playable weeaboo music playlist. Love this game.
Sycra Yasin's Ultimate Guide to Photoshop
Embed related
Nothing at them moment
Sweets
Water
Nothing today, too busy playing videogames
Lazy as fuck

Doom Builder and F.E.A.R.
Samurai Jack
embed related
Beyond the Wall of Sleep
Homemade avocado bacon burger with a side of seasoned fries.
Dr. Pepper
exhentai.org/g/779547/e14ebd162a/
Pretty content

Thanks, but I cannot read books online for the life of me.

nice

this is pretty good too

EDF 2025, SSX, probably some Overwatch later
Might go to the movies later or watch yuri anime. I've got nothing better to do
The brave soldiers chanting EDF EDF
Someday I'll finish Uzumaki
Had some wontons earlier
Water, maybe some sake or Jaeger later but I don't really feel like drinking tonight
AA2. Nothing quite scratches that vanilla as fuck itch.
Pretty alright. Back's a bit stiff

I haven't had my ear to the ground lately, did anything happen regarding the game taking screenshots of your desktop without permission?

World of Warships Ranked. I'd be open to division requests though

My Hero Academia

Eurobeat

Arpeggio of Blue Steel

nothing right now.

Water

Doujins

content

I hope you actually played Thunder Force 4. It's one of the best games on Genesis/MD.

I had no idea that was a thing
Did some research and apparently it's for "Catching cheaters". I fucking knew something was up, a game this fun and free

I know Windows 10 does that, haven't heard about osu doing it

Senran Kagura Estivial VS
Common filth
Common Filth
Holla Forums post
Candy Bars
Vodka/Cranberry
Kat Dennings,Hitomi Tanaka , Larkin Love
Tired lonely

underaged detected

sauce on second pic?

it's a shitty TV show

nevermind then

Fightcade. terraria
Nothing in particular
DJ Fresh, some future funk
Holla Forums
Turkey sandwich
Water
Teaching feeling
Like an awful person. I just middleman'd a massive argument between 2 family members.

Nigger, listen to the real thing. Future Funk is pretentious garbage "music". Literally all it is: Funk song from the 70s/80s (bonus points if it's Japanese) + 80s Anime gif + Song name made up of moonrunes and unicode symbols. The songs that get sampled are way better, (unless its crappy disco music just made to cash in the Saturday Night Fever hype).

Tsukihime and Insurgency
Vaporwave
Honey Bunches of Oats
Water
Relaxed.
Just made the switch over to Linux Mint after being a Winfag for years and I'm feeling better already. Just have a lot of learning ahead of me.

I figured it was just some meme music like vaporwave, I found it a nice listen, though.

The issue I mainly have with it is that the people making it call themselves artists even though all they did was give the track some effects in Audacity. And yet they treat the music as a "genre" even though all it is glorified remixes.

Modded Stellaris with some buddies

Nothan

VTMB soundtrack

Thrawn Trilogy

Burgers

MtnDew

Comfy

Can MP be done with a pirated copy?

Project M
Akira for the first time
Catching up on some SleepyCasts, so fucking sad to hear it's ending.
20th Century Boys, it's pretty interesting
Nothing, maybe will make myself a sandwich sometime
Coca Cola, as usual
Not feelin' it tonight
Like shit, just like every time I post in these threads.

I have no idea

The show may be shitty but the tits are nice

Painkiller, for the 50th fucking time because I love it so much
JewTube
Anaal Nathrakh
based Holla Forums
A salad, because I'm on a diet
Water; soda is fucking trash
Mai-Chan's Daily Life (SAY WHAT YOU WANT FAGGOTS)
Damn good.

Here's a story i wrote.

pastebin.com/QRaZmR5i

Wasted
MST3K
Rush
Pizza
Tea
Nothing right now.
Pretty good, I spent the evening with a trap while watching MST3K and doing a bit of butt stuff.

user, that's kind of gay.

hi cricket

Are you fucking kidding me, user?

But it was really fun.

Who?

I don't get people who do this. Why play a game, watch a show, anything like that for the tits? I can probably go into Google Search and type in "sweets boops" and I'll get more satisfaction than what you're sitting through the awful jokes and shitty characters for.

i know who you are
gay boy

What the fuck am I reading?

Nobody has ever called me cricket, duder.

UNTIL TODAY

Panel de Pon
nothing
80's jpop
threads
nothing
water
Forced enemas
Glad work is finally over

absolutely awful

Disgaea 4.
Was watching a drunk Mario Party video until I got drunk.
Was singing weebshit songs drunk until I felt my throat hurting a little bit.
I was thinking about reading more Mein Kempf, but I got drunk.
Pizza.
Caipirinha.
Wincest
Drunk, but a little bit confused, because I bought a japanese copy of Mugen Souls and I don't know japanese.

Did he at least look like a girl?

yes

Well then I guess you're fine then.

You better not be lying to me (or yourself).

Mostly old stuff on my Wii U.
Jurassic Park for the first time in my life, I'm not even kidding. The Lobster looks like it might be interesting, as well.
Swans. Trying to get all of their albums squared away before The Glowing Man comes out.
Steel Ball Run
Nothing right now.
Unsweetened iced tea
I dunno, maybe something I find on /monster/ that tickles my fancy.
Mostly okay.

Embed unrelated.

I need to get around to it watching Jurassic Park soon, I think I'm one of the ten people on Earth who hasn't seen it.

It's on Netflix's rotation now, but you could easily pirate it, too. It's still kind of amazing how well the effects hold up.

Oh wow, Your first time watching Jurassic park?
What do you think? Thats been my favorite movie since I was a kid. What do you think of it?
I still love that movie. I feel like a lotta the effects still look fantastic. Maybe I am just weirdly anti-CG

I recommend it but do it if you want. We all got that popular film we never saw. I didn't watch the star wars movies until a couple'a years ago.Still have yet to watch many of the hugely acclaimed classics like fight club or boondock saints

For all of the state-of-the-art special effects that were packed into it, there's still an engaging movie in there, too. You don't get that too often these days.

Probably the new Path of Exile update
MST3K
Random shit in my playlist
Sweet Spicy Chili Doritos
Diet Dr Pepper Cherry
Bloatfly-chan, its criminal that there's next to no art.
I feel like Hell fucked me dead, everything on my body burns due to sunburns after the yard work I did earlier today. To be honest I don't even know why I post in these threads because there's almost no discussion.

We post in here because we don't have much else going on, and knowing that most everyone else in these threads shares in that fact is something of a cold comfort.

Im good on vidya at the moment. Just watching my Roomate play catherine after I did my first playthough. So odd watching others go through the puzzles.
mentioned above. I did catch the new episode of jojo earlier today. Was excited for it because it was of my favorite part of the first half of part 4
Zero 7. Pretty relaxing, havent heard them before.
Nothing but posts on here at the moment. Decided to post today cause I wanted to see what disscussions were going on. I like tlaking to you guys about games and game design.
Instant noodles is all i got
Cherry-Vanilla Pepsi because fuck my health
Eh im good for today
just pretty tired as of late. Somewhat stressed

Ill say. Seems to me like way to often all a movie needs is some alright CGI effects and a couple of 'epic' scenes in it for the crowd and it becomes the hit of the century. I always feel like a dick saying this but it just feels like some of the heart has been lost.

It's no one's fault but your own if there's no discussion.

Samurai Jack is still in my TV backlog, I should get on that

Blood and Wine.

Join or Die with Craig Ferguson, AKA the only decent talk show host ever.

Nothin'

Think I'll re-read Once by James Herbert. That was some sweet fairy tale horror sexiness.

Beef jerky.

Vanilla coke.

Nothing. Sakura Dungeon looks pretty good though.

Tired as fuck.

Pic unrelated, I made it for a Burch thread but haven't had an excuse to use it yet.

For sure, considering there's a new season set to appear this year.

SATURDAY MORNING EDITION

Icewind Dale
Recent uploads from my subscriptions
Busta Rhymes, Derek Wise, The Seatbelts
A book by Muhammed Yunus that I have to read for class
Peanut butter & banana sandwich (underrated)
Coffee
Not now
Bretty gud

Doom
The Sopranos
N/A
This thread
Pizza
Water
/bbw/
pretty well