The Art of Griefing

Let's talk about griefing, not the low-tier 'kill, cheat, spam, and destroy as much as possible before the admins ban you' kind of griefing, but the more elaborate ways of griefing which let you cause more chaos right under the noses of the admins.

One thing I have to appreciate about games like Minecraft, Garry's Mod and Space Station 13 which lets you get creative with building and investing energy into something, also allows many creativity in taking that all away. I'd find numerous ways to get people killed in TTT without my name appearing in the logs, such as shooting heavy props with the shotgun which would get people killed by the sheer impact of the prop which would not register in the logs, or purposely shooting at someone as a Detective which would make others assume the guy you're shooting at is a T and try kill him, while you actually never damaged the guy in the first place and won't suffer any karma loss (and if the guy happened to be a T, even better). To me it's not all about making autists mad, but also whether I can actually pull such a stunt off.

Tell us your stories and strategies about how you rused servers en masse, or post some great griefing videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/GRFsGRP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

placing hidden TNT traps in people's homes in minecraft is gold

Interesting thread about considering griefing not as just a disruptive thing, but as an elaborate thing to do. It's always fun to see these threads.

As for me, here I go.

Covering your entrance as best as possible (stone instead of cobblestone, iron/gold ore blocks to give the impression you weren't gone that way because people usually take the minerals on the way of griefing) is a must here, to hide your traces.

It worked on several servers, used to get rid of kiddies spamming on the mic by making their home lag like hell.

Shit I did something similar to myself once, I was playing on a modpack server which had some machines I set up in a way to auto breed animals, sort babies from adults and then kill the babies once they reached adulthood. But I accidentally turned off the killing machine. Then whenever I went near the pen my whole game would just crash. I never got a chance to even see what the problem was since the entities wouldn't even load in before I crashed

I never grief, but i heard this story.

A developer, i forgot who but it's an indie dev, i think he talked about this on a Sleepycast, would essentially go on minecraft servers, dig a certain distance under people homes, and then place a pig generator next to a single block of lava or something, and he would make this with multiple Pig generators, so basically the pig would pop in, die instantly and squel when it died so the person living in the home would just hear this constant squealing of pig dying and couldn't figure out wtf was going on.

Then he also trapped the whole thing with TNT so if that they did try to dig under the house to find the source of the noise they would just blow up.

This same guy would later on go onto SS13 and he managed to get banned from every single server because he would pull off the craziest nastiest shit in there too.

The interesting thing is that this simple design can be easily enhanced for more griefing possibility

It's Griefing 101, but it's still fun once well done.

Read about it too.

What's wrong with it? That game is actually pretty good. Did you fall for Mark's lies about how the game is full of muh goons? Or are you talking about raiding faggy servers like Yogs or /tg/?

Swain's SS13 exploits are amazing to listen to.

Not saying that SS13 is shit, but it sure does allow for many interesting ways of griefing.

Hacking, especially hackers who don't even do anything elaborate with their hacks, are the lowest of the low tier.

You are everything that is wrong with this world.

Minecraft had some very creative ways to grief people. I miss that game.

How about a "Haunted house" device which would randomly set off a person's redstone devices in minecraft? It requires careful setup and autistic knowledge of redstone but it can be pulled off if you know the layout of their base.

Does twink graveyard camping count?

I used to do that in vanilla WoW for hours

Also holding the flag and hiding under the map just for the sake of fucking with both teams

Mind controlling tanks in the world dragons and scholo entrance to bug them under the terrain so they had to contact a GM because their spirit will die of fatigue in a fucking endless loop, teleporting people to IF lava and a lot of other stuff

It was fun, now pretty much everything is fixed/nerfed/removed

Here's a fun story
"1…"
"2…"
"3!"

and that's why I play video games with people from Holla Forums.

lul

OH GOD THE VIN DIESEL THING

what about the Solaire Tactical sniping deal

I know one of the guys who spear headed the shenanigans has it recorded

Then of course this always needs to be posted, a shining achievement to Holla Forums's potential

Fuck I miss shit like this, even when it happened to me. Made me look forward to logging in every day for more reasons than just maxing my dailies and logging off till raid time. Why did they have to homogenize the fuck out of everything?

Especially if they're the type to use pressure plates for their doors.

Team Roomba will always be the pinnacle of creative griefing.

nice
games with Holla Forums is fun.
Remember a Deep run in GW1 once.
We spent half hour discussing tactics, went in all disguised as Master of Whispers and killed Kanaxai in under 30 seconds.

Man, I wish I got into that with you guys.

man I miss all those engie exploits so much

it's never too late user
just message me (fried_kooch) and we'll go from there

Good job dickweed

I think you will find to be relevant to your interests.

Oh shit, I was there. Didn't we try spamming trains?

myg0t

I feel like I just got owned by myg0t

You guys should have seen what went down yesterday when the gmod drugsmod backdoor was first found. We had a few hours to do anything we wanted on the majority of DarkRP servers.

We got footage, don't worry. We just need to sort through it all

Explain, but that looks hilarious.
>Not using shoveldog.gif

I thought the whole point of SS13 was to be as much as an asshat to each other as possible while still fitting your role in game.

The guy who uploaded the workshop version of drugsmod a few years back decided his name was not important and put a backdoor in the addon, so all servers subscribed to it automatically went and installed it.

Using the console command debugcmd one on of these servers would grant you superadmin rank. Who knows, some servers might still be open. The addon was pulled from the workshop within a few hours I'm pretty sure.

And yes this is a screenshot of what everyone's screens looked like on the server at one point, along with earrape

SS13 is great for griefing, but the admins are super vigilant about anything too, so it becomes fucking hard to pull off properly.
The thing you have to keep in mind is ALWAYS HAVE A BACKUP PLAN.
Are you trying to place a bomb near arrivals, wait till the shuttle docks and then blow up everyone:
What if someone finds the bomb, what if they see you placing it, what if the admin notices?
All of those questions must be answered with something that is not "I run and hide" or "I log off".

I didn't feel like being sad this late at night

I have a few plans set in motion.

My best round was when I tricked a clown into taking a "party grenade" after I exhibited it in the bar (basic slip 'n slide mixture), then U gave him another one with a cocktail of fleshmelting polyacid and space drugs so they would assume it was a clown having fun until it was too late.

I came back to the bar later and found 5 corpses, which was a little less then half the staff at the time. There was no security left.

And they blamed the clown for the complex chemistry mixer grenade. So they killed him too since there was no way to keep him jailed.

That makes 6.

The best plans are just putting into place random chaos factors and setting all of them loose.

I also had a round where I was actually a traitor at the time and I had an easy target, the robotiscist, so I climbed into his workplace through the desk, threw an explosive grenade at him and bashed his head in with a fire extinguisher while he was stunned on the floor.

Good times.

I remember I got permabanned in synergy way after the playerbase dropped off because I snuck in an explosive and set off a puzzle set piece early so nobody could ever finish the puzzle. Took the admin a few minutes to figure out it was me

I don't understand why anyone gets satisfaction out of acting like this sort of person. You just get viciously beaten for being a faggot in any situation where you're actually held accountable.

Which is why people grief. Because they DON'T get beaten for it.

Is this hard to understand?

because it annoys bitch boys like you

So living your bully fantasies vicariously through upsetting children half your age in vidya games.

Got it.

yeah. Pretty much. It's fun though.

show me where the bad man teased you, user

IIRC Gelgoog forgot to enable his mic so you can't hear him asking the questions, also he's bad at editing so it was all raw uploads

Well it's fun. The idea of griefing isn't that you should be a dick to everyone who plays the game, it's that you should single out very autistic targets or people who should not be playing that game (attention whores, kids using their parents' pcs to play violent games, super-serious tournament type guys playing in pubs to humiliate other players, DSP) and basically giving them a hard time. People who chill are usually not that bothered by the occasional faggot trying to ruin the fun for the other non-fun people.

Note that pure hacking is not a form of griefing, it's just being an asshole admitting you're incapable of playing the game. Exploiting game mechanics in subtle ways or using features not the way they were intended to is pure griefing.

I remember partaking with the ex-Team GRN in the final stage of Hoodoo to some pretty elaborate wall clip griefing, shame that they scrapped the video because of the updates breaking the footage AND the exploit.

also ventertainment/ventrilo harassment balls of steel and I found a ring in there last night.

awesome looper trolling mmo fags

Yeah, but we got delfy now!

Because these people are sick fuck an0n.
Making fun of SJW's is one thing.

Deliberate enjoyment of misfortune of people who did nothing to you is sick. It shows a deep lack of empathy and common decency.

Not understanding that he is hte no-fun people.

most recent memory was in minecraft and I didnt know what the fuck I was doing most of the time.

Another time it was in Black Ops in Gun Game mode. Where each kill gives you a different gun and after going through 21 guns you win. However if you knife someone, they go back one.

And playing as someone who does nothing but knives, a lot of rage was given. Literally preventing people from winning and losing solely because of you was the best.

What's going on in it

I always sucked with the crossbow in that.

oh most definitely twink graveyard camping counted. turning xp off getting your bis for level 19 and just stomping fools for no reason other than general alt-fuckery.

Don't think this is Holla Forums, but still great

An old friend of mine was really into cod. And he got blops and in S&D we would shoot propane tanks and kill half the team or if we got lucky the whole team, then we'd hide and just spin around just to piss off our team which was filled with spergy autists.

Another would be to block our teammates in corners and try to attract the enemy and try to get our teammate killed while drop killing the enemy. Lots of laffs were had

Does kill stealing count as griefing, cause I would ks random shits for days if they talked shit to me or tried to ks me as a teen playing mmos

that's pretty lame. What's the point of using the console anyway, it's literally the same effect as saying it. And what kind of retards even fall for this?

Too bad almost every fucking server has a anti-griefing plugin

Vanilla World of Warcraft on a PvP server. Horde Mage drags a world boss up to an Alliance guild forming up to take on the boss. The Horde Mage freezes the Alliance in place, the boss comes up, then the boss uses a breath attack that hits everybody, causing the boss to aggro on the Alliance and fuck their shit up.

Lot of assumptions in your anger

You forgot the best part.

I don't play this shit anymore, but there were no servers that allowed this much freedom.

I still killed people with lava traps in my fortress, though, in the one server that I played for real. No one could actually come in, but I made a fake entrance that killed people who tried. A stupid fucking mod told me to remove it, though.

I liked making gigantic pointless machines with redstone so that I could eventually turn them on and generate massive amounts of lag. Pretty much the only doable thing in most servers.

I used to love that game.

Posting some of my favourite griefing stories

Yah I think all the world bosses had something similar. Another one would freeze you if you died to him once you revived. It was super annoying back on nost because roughly 5 or six guilds both horde and alliance were trying to down him before the others

This series is more about random dickishness than outright griefing but I find it entertaining too.

Second Life seems to be full of degenerates that take the game way too serious and are easy to piss off

And another classic

The kind of retard that plays ASSFAGGOTS I guess

fuck off with this nonsense

what happened to simple, real trolling like Ralph?

Brilliant

that guy streams and plays with his stream audience, not fake.

right found it

I'm not saying it was very creative or anything like that, but damn I had a good time.

Sven Coop is perfect for this. Has a lot of custom maps with no attention paid to anti-grief that depend on nobody sabotaging, and in a big server you can really fuck with people under the radar.

There's a map where you have to climb a ladder inside a big cylinder with a giant fan that cuts you to pieces. You turn the fan off with a button at the bottom then climb up safely, but the mapmaker allowed you to toggle the fan back on as well. Had a 24 player server stuck there a good 30 minutes with people screaming as I kept turning it back on and saying "it's on a timer! I'm not turning it back on I swear, I'm standing by it to toggle it back off!"

3 or 4 people knew I was full of shit, but they couldn't convince the mass of the server as I ardently argued my innocence.

Reign of terror only ended when someone inexplicably lagged or glitched through the fan while it was running and completed the puzzle.

The 8/v/ server is great for griefing too, it's full of /soc/-tier faggots and they get REALLY rustled by grief attempts like they are new to online games (prolly are)

Delfy's alright but his videos are horribly long winded.

Blaming *

my bad

Priceless.

I really need to stop using other people's filenames.
Polite sage for off-topic

Posting the Steam Group for you faggots.

Context: I used to run a small Minecraft server with my brother back before/during/after 1.0ish era 'release'

It was basically a nigger rigged Factions server using a version with a few holes in it, like creepers could fuck up your territory through the claim system (that would render your shit untouchable without the members of the faction dying and decreasing their faction power.

We were big proponents of not admin abusing people unless they were actively duping shit/x-raying or something, but did our best to torture everyone that did. We also set up some sadistic traps to get the 'hxc TEAM AVO griff!' kids.

So, we had some factions to our name. I had two accounts for the purpose, one lead account that was the admin (Edited settings to completely mask that fact, by the way.) Alt account was a Narutard mimic named after Sasuke with a fitting skin to get in good with the Minecraft demographic.

Young Sasuke was a very gifted Minecraft architect and had to his name a splendid little home under his faction heading of 'KnohaHeros' next to spawn, with his fictional m8s Naruto and Sakura clones. Though it was only a little home, it had big success. Rudimentary gravel pitfalls into fucktons of TnT pretty much filled the place, obvious chests. This was the simplest trap, but it drove away fucking hundreds of people over a few months. We had to WorldEdit it back to its original glory more than once a day on average.

Nearby, Naruto's comparatively immense palace of a house. Large basement, winding passages down to a room where you lock yourself in and pull a lever to get out, only to get speared by flaming arrows that fill the room. Oddly, not as successful as Sasuke, but very good and pretty funny IMO.

That server had a decent run, but we eventually transitioned to a new world when some gay update went through. This new server got more meta-troll than the last's typical traps. So we get this kid Church, and his squad of accompanying nerds that I cannot explain whatsoever. They fuck off from spawn to this island in the middle of nowhere and build a little commune where they RP that they're lead by this kid and blah blah blah. He also claimed to be the admin and threatened people constantly with le bans.

We dropped most of our no admin abuse pretense by this point, because we didn't really play the game ourselves anymore, so we decided to fuck with Church. He was very resilient, his friends varied. Church regularly found his home(s) transformed with WorldEdit into various substances, and when none of his buddies were on he'd ask me if I knew who was doing it, who was the admin. He wanted to be a mod. So I told him the admin was some kid I banned like 4 months ago named Ethan_the_8. Where's the admin? Oh, he's in X country on a good will mission. He's a doctor without borders. He's vacationing in Syria. Shit like that was all I ever told the kid about the admin's location and he actually stuck around for this shit for two-ish weeks.

My brother and I buddied up with his cult and got laughs out of the weird shit they did. Chiefest weird shit being a 5 man group of them that decided to splinter off from 'miners' and join 'family'. It was pretty fucking strange, with a 'playing house' vibe but from the way they typed, like half of them were presumably adult men. The other half seemed like literal children.

So Church still kept asking where Ethan was, still kept trying to get dat virtual power he so desperately needed. Eventually he gave me a monologue about how Ethan doesn't actually exist, which is false. Ethan was quite real and quite obsessed with obtaining admin privs himself, so much so that it was the first fucking thing begged for when he logged on our PvP surv. server that explicitly tried to avoid donator fuckery. Minecraft's community was/is terrible.

We fed him lies about how he was real, but I had admin now. My brother pretended I had stolen it somehow and became the controlled opposition to my being a cunt to Church with admin privs. Every day the line became that Ethan WOULD ban my ass stupid the moment he got back, and Church confided in my brother how pissed he was at me. This nonsense kept the kid around even longer. My brother eventually got the kid's email addy, as well, good friends mane. Church sent emails under the pretense he was talking to the admin, and regularly called for me (and my brother) to be banned when he got back.

Eventually this all came to a much belated conclusion when we decided to drop the server and started imprisoning Church in publicly viewable 'prison cells' with admin shit. We had him on an air balloon 1 block above fatal fall distance hovering over spawn and set his server rank to a custom one so he'd keep showing up in it. He'd suicide off it until he got pissed and come back to try again later.

Then there was another one where (spawn was a winter biome) he'd be locked in an unbreakably high-powered faction claimed pool of ice water that was hollow. The basic layout was you'd walk out of our spawn building and walk over Church frozen in the ground. Eventually I had my brother 'betray him' and just kill him in his prison until he left for good.

Pic related, some of the emails he sent 'Ethan'.

lel

And a bonus view into the world of Rust.

Bets part of griefing is when you get ready for the set up and another group not associated with you starts shit

The Grief Gods

Goroncity is another good group

the problem with a lot of these videos is it was old builds where there wasn't a lot of protection against that shit

Ooh, I love these threads, but I'm too shy and autistic to grief people, so have a bump.

I'm surprised no one has posted this one yet

I got the full thing.

thanks fam

I worry that doing this only makes the kid worse.

But it's funny so whatever.

His SL vids are fucking hilarious.

This is basic, but using ez makes people upset. It is the new umad

rolling onebros in Dark Souls 1 was top tier griefing

people would just message me "why?"

and I would message back

"Why dost the peasant wake before dawn to work the plough, while the nobleman drinks deeply of sweet wine?"

delicious

A lot of text to justify being an asshole

Just be an asshole don't care what people think

You sound like a fucking fag

yes and?

Some people enjoy it, others (like yourself) are a wet cloth

A lot of it is done for fun and in this day and age where there's about 80 server plugins and half the population is admins or bought mod status it's a quaint reminder of shit doesn't always go to plan

The real asshole is the guy that takes himself and everything else super seriously. So yes, that guy you're talking to is an asshole, but not because he pokes autismos. Autismos were born to be poked.

This

Also considering playing with the Holla Forums group I've realized how much has changed, you can't go into a server now without there being at least 4 super admins online or two trial moderators, or some plugin that rips the admin away from the massive shit he's taking to ban you

TTT in garry's mod has become pretty shitty in that you can be banned for having too low karma, or have autoslays added to you because of a report system

fuck off kid

God I used to fucking hate water-balloons for this very reason, the fucking things never popped and it was like being hit with a brick.

I have seen some truly fucking wonderful levels of madministration take place over things that wouldn't have even gotten you trouble in the most safe space tier for-profit MMO servers in ye olden days.

Speaking of plugins, my favorite plugins are the ban lists that servers share. Only seen them in a few games, but the level of trust placed in bans to be reasonable by some admins is funny as hell and so many servers use them. If you ever want a warm fuzzy feeling, pin something on some goofy cunt in one of these games and get them banned from a thousand servers at once. It's like legal theft of their game dollar, tbh, and it's supported by the systems they put in place for added smug factor.

As much I loathe what Minecraft has become and its horrifically-autistic/underaged to the point of being sentient fetuses playerbase, I'm still glad I paid 13 of my hard-earned shekels on the alpha of this game, just because it means I helped make this kind of hilarious madness possible down the road through poor impulse control.

I bet his parents were fucking pissed if they couldn't buy a dollar pack of balloons and he was throwing fucking eggs.

Those systems are ass and god forbid you journey into a dark RP server where there's 8 trial admins and all of them are children which seems to be the case now

Got another story, more recent, this one is Holla Forums high jacks a server

Anyone got the IP for the Sandbox server?

Back then, in 2nd world Slavland, a pack of water balloons or normal balloons was around 3$ maybe 4$, and you could haggle a carton of eggs for a 1.5$ from the old hags at the markets.

Minecraft is a griefer's paradise. Always wanted to make a passageway behind someone's undeground secret base, so I can grab the occasional diamond from their chests without them knowing how.

How did I not notice this sooner?

This post really made me think. I bet a lot of rapists get hard when they see their victims weeping in court later, kinda like I just did.

But this is even better, as no actual violent trauma was committed. There is no reason for this person to be so buttmad but for the submissive's desire to please me. This poster and I (and indeed, all griefers) have something like a remote sexual relationship, with him a willing receptacle for the griefcum of any and everyone who ever did something mean on the internet out of sadism.

Every time this guy makes a post, millions of superior men are cumming right in his eager little mouth and ass. What a slut.

Have you never played a prank or fucked with someone IRL because you knew their reaction would be funny as shit?
It's the same concept.
If you don't understand this, then you're probably the kind of person that overreacts to dumb shit and blesses us with things like in which case I thank you for being so easily riled.

Just be wrong all the time and ask stupid questions

keeps them going all fucking day

your tears are penis fuel

But that's just pretending to be retarded.

Just remembered another one that got a lot of people:

Custom servers sometimes have commands, and to use them you type them in chat with an exclamation mark at the front. For example checking Backpack.tf on trade servers for prices was !bp [name of item]. I used that pic as a spray, and people would stand in front of it repeatedly typing !uncensor in the hope that they'd see the tits.

I don't disagree

Cyber bullying is not real.

Roleplay autists are the easiest targets in all of history

Context: Warcraft 3 was divided into two roleplay scenes: DoBRP/SoTDRP/XRP/NGoRP (massive 5-hour games where all the good roleplayers played) and HS Loap/AORP (prebuilt maps with anime avatars for autists to use)
The 'building RP' community slowly died and everybody left was HS LOAP/AORP children so me and my nigga decided to go in and fuck with them

we did this so many times we had to make like 4 or 5 alts because all of our accounts would just get insta-kicked if we joined any of those lobbies
i miss ya nigga, rip in peace

Cocooning in Minecraft is one step up from your average "destroy house" griefing.

Also:

Certainly fitting bait for TF2.

Genius!

That's a funny ass joke, shitter.

You've sure got some goddamn nerve to make me reminisce like this right as I'm feeling a guilt spot coming on for dropping off the face of the earth over shit as stupid as it was. I'm dropping you a line, you tremendous faglord.

Hey man, Minecraft was fun as shit until Notch's fat Swedish ass sold out to the Reddit crowd for asspats.
I think most of us who got it before he Jewed things up got a decent bang for our bucks out of it.
You will never play on one of those awesome as fuck floating island maps on indev again without having to mod the shit out of the game.

I think they added detailed custom world gen for stuff like that later, still boring though

a SCAMP?

I remember /a/ did that back on 4craft

Honestly I haven't played the game in like two years at least.
The game itself stopped being fun after the hunger meter bullshit, and then after that even griefing faggots became boring when they could easily restore their shit by crying to/being an admin.

Beta was a fucking blast.

Such a shame everything afterwards was a total shitshow.

Fucking kek, thanks for the laugh homeboy.

I was part of /m/ from beta onwards till we fizzled out, what /m/ did in v1 was funny as fuck because we pissed off like 3 groups by sealing off the end and building our space colony

I forget which one it was but eventually our faction was so small we had to resort to Guerrilla tactics that would make Ramba Ral proud, going so far as to spawn a wither, send it after /jp/ and blamed it on Holla Forums. Which /jp/ promptly believed us

also Holla Forums just got on video an autistic brony raging and having a panic attack, vid hopefully soon

Okay, might as well contribute
This stretch of the railway was directly over a magma ocean.

Well, we just accidentally griefed some dude's Wurm Unlimited server…

We may have killed god(s)

god I saw and heard from some of the guys who play with you

grats on pushing the fucking temple of the 3 gods into the fucking ocean

isn't that the kid who kept people's heads in chests?

If anyone here plays SS13, you need to read this.

use less chickens for more subtlety, more chickens for more rage.

This is beyond perfect, why can't I ever come up with this shit

Capped

Man now i want to play some but the last time i installed the game it kept crashing every 20 minutes.

The cancer that killed S4 League along with all the p2w bullshit

the Good Friends present, angry admins

I didn't edit this, the Holla Forums group sometimes produces gems

Reading this thread has reminded me how my favorite mp games have been filled up with idiots who give admins powers to half of the players on the server, admins that are such faggots they get buttmad when someone just insults them and they generally can't take the banter, plugins and server mods that limit your fun because of others and it reminds me how every fucking server nowadays wants to be a ''roleplaying" server.

sucks the footage after I left wasn't present and I had my bitrate really small. Sorry about that.

Just defeat them then, man. Griefing is just that.

I play fighting games and pick noob killer characters, so that I can rake in "you suck, no-skill spamer" hatemail. Peacock, Deathstroke, Cable, Nu-13.

And when admins aren't on a server or are AFK, suddenly a hacker appears with nospread-aimbot-triggerbot combo and running with a machine gun. Great job emptying that server.

I'm not sure about Source, but Day of Defeat has the most 'family' servers I've ever seen.

it's a lesson in humility.

No, he's everything right in this world.

Go back to your Garry's Mod.

Yep, it's fun as fuck being in control.

If he goes back to garry's mod maybe we'll find him in one of the various pony RP servers we like to crash

In Space Station 13 I killed half the station and all the security by moving a piano, setting it to autoplay using a pasted comfy song on repeat, which attracted people.

Then I handed a "party grenade" to a clown after tricking him into thinking it was a slippery grenade by throwing one at one of the "partygoers". I told him that he should wait for as many people as possible before throwing it for maximum hilarity.

I went back to work and checked back when someone reported a bunch of melted unknown bodies in the bar. 6 in total, including the clown and which included the whole security force (12ish people on the station at the time) and sec chief.

I did nothing else that round and nothing really happened, but I figured out why, because apparently I also killed the traitor of the round by chance.

SCOT

FREE

You were doing god's work user, alaplaya deserved every thing you could throw at them for majestically fucking up such a great game.

I left in beta when the game was semi-decent and started using trainers, and cheat engine to fuck it up after they went public, the whole system they had set up was garbage, and then the influx of fucking egyptians made it worse.

In the mid 2000's, I remember playing one of these no-name MMRPGs and doing:

It was quite fun if you were a teen and had friends at home.

Okay I laughed there imagining what the admin was thinking at that point.

Man the memories… Didnt someone make a crack of the server side so you could host your own?

It's CURRENT YEAR, user, griefing is now virtual harrassment and you could get actual trouble for it.

Humans should've stopped being born after the year 2000

The sad part is that you aren't even lying.

Tacticool as fuck.

>Gelgoog
>Gyan a best

On the upside, if you actually get in serious trouble over virtual hurt feelings, life is quite obviously not worth living and you're basically greenlit to act like a smug cunt to everyone throughout your trial. Try to stack up enough contempt charges tacked on that you get life and best case someone gets pissed at the system.

I wonder if people would fall for this shit if you put "To see the uncensored version, visit lemonparty.org!"
It's been long enough for the internet to forget about that, right?

>Pissing around making bombs as non-antag

>He declares a manmonkeyhunt for me me

Sounds like that captain had a monkey on his back.

Why am I laughing so hard oh god

Not bad, nice strategy, although a dick move.
Also those aren't pantyhose user

Please explain graveyard twinking. Are you talking about battlegrounds or the overworld? It's been a while since I played, but I played quite a lot and I never fell victim to this.

What was it people used to kite from Ashenvale or Darkshore all the way down to the Crossroads? It wasn't that dragon, was it?

Oh memories. God damn it.

Rarely if ever did this actually work.

I was always so nice in WoW, I never had the heart to cause trouble for people who hadn't done anything wrong, but I also loved causing trouble, so for a compromise I would rogue around Duskwood, armed with a chicken leg and a fish or something like that, sneak up on a groups of noobs and just spook them. Inevitably one of them would make a rude gesture so I'd put a bleed on him and watch them scatter, hunt them down and do everything I could to put them at the edge of death without actually killing them. Often they died anyway but at least it wasn't to a no-suspense, one-hit gank out of the blue.

Also these were the days when the Paladins were Alliance-only, so those guys got into character and would come riding in to save everyone not ten minutes after I got to work. Seeing how long I could evade those fuckers was half the fun, but in the end they would always find me, and the little guys I had hunted down earlier would be chasing after them on foot then dance around my corpse after justice was served.

We'll always have Shadowbane. For that fact alone I will never fully board the Ubisoft hate train.

I got more

I was an admin for Hate/Pizzastation back when Nel was still the owner, did some whacky shit.

Shouldn't have questioned it

It's full of Pun Puns

Story in pic related is also me

right now he goes by the suit in this picture

so found this, 2dolla slices recorded the time we broke into a server through a backdoor in drugmod and gave ourselves server op and removed everyone else

Here's another

lol dork

Manlytears nobody likes you.

Fuck, I had the volume at 13 and that still hurt my ears.

Meant to reply to

is there any more of this? This is hilarious

finding ways to attack other players in neutral towns or provoking them into attacking you

fuck yea

Back in Warcraft Cataclysm I made a point of queueing for dungeon groups outside in the pig farms of Orgrimmar. One time I took my arena partner into the re-worked ZG heroic and after the second boss the brazilian scum who were grouped with vote-kicked him out for low damage and wearing PVP gear. I was salty so I ported out of the instance and cast a movement curse(non-damaging) on a level 10 pig, and let it wail on my warlock's backside. I was now locked in combat, therefore being immune to votekick, and the group tried and failed to 3-man the dungeon for 15 minutes, cursing me out for standing up for my arena bro. I was threatened with reporting, but I laughed it off, and was never ever punished for it. It took 20 minutes for the dungeon group to finally fully disband.

look through the thread, also Gelgoog has raw footage uploaded

God damn I was in tears through through that.

capp'd

Never will I stop laughing at that story

That's how I want to die

Doing God's work user

not me, I just saved the screencap from somewhere

fucking genius

Thread needs more Esteban

STAGED

Shit like this is even funnier if you win with a low/shit tier character and still get hatemail.

geddan so perfectly encapsulated the feel of that map.

I always imagine all these people on SL are like old fat hicks missing teeth living on social security or welfare chain smoking as they roleplay these super tough perfect personas.

If that's your imagined version of SL's playerbase, this Daniel video may help confirm it completely for you.

You can practically smell the smoke escaping through their missing teeth.

It's like a family reunion of incest babies. I think I can even hear a chorus of fetuses kicking inside their pregnant teen daughters.

I love how every interaction with people on this game ends in incoherent death threats and screaming no matter how petty the supposed grievance is. Why the fuck do things like being looked at virtually trigger them SO hard?

If VR ever takes off, I hope this kind of shit carries over into whatever social MMOs pop up. It's a beautiful kind of autistic rage that needs to be preserved for future generations to savor.

The threats are hilarious, because there is absolutely no danger what so ever.
Virtual bullets. I'm supposed to be afraid of virtual bullets. Leads me to question, are they retarded or delusional?

It's hard to tell if it's threats within virtual limits, or if they're threatening to actually shoot him in reality over an autism simulator.

Daniel's question of 'Can you hear me?' in response is probably the better one, because they're actually both retarded and delusional.

I'm sorry for posting even more Daniel but Arma roleplaying is some really esoteric stuff.

I think it fits the thread perfectly, at least.

That second one. That's a lot of work to entertain kids. What a nice user.

Most pathetic thread I have ever seen apart from the durkas.

dude stop griefing this thread bro

A+ griefing pal. You belong here.

I believe there's still a bug in the TF2 map cp_steel in which you can blast people with the flamethrower through the door at Point A which later opens.

I used to buttrape with the backburner and piss a lot of people off using it because they couldn't find me.

op and his friends arent even 12, wtf

Playing TF2 is kind of griefing yourself, though.

Every fucking time.

erry tiem

They are so completely engrossed in their fantasy that to them, virtual bullets are real.

Good times

man arma is just about as autistic as secondlife
I've tried to genuinely enjoy arma servers, but people just want to turn it into a real-life sim with those mods that add jobs and shit.
if you're not diving for treasure or selling drugs, it's a waste of time, but once you have money there's fuck all to do with it, so you either waste a week or a few days climbing the ladder of success with a friend in the arma Life servers or play the shitty zombie survival servers where people farm loot spawns so they can hunt everybody else
it's one of the few games I consider to be anti-fun

that scream from the first one that transcends space and time, someone started opening a bunch of files with that scream and when they exceeded 10 it started to cause everyone headaches and disorientation even at near-mute volume
that scream is a fucking weapon

sounds fun. You don't have screencaps of the chat right?

In any case new shit

bruh, I remember a month ago I was fighting a urien on fightcade in 3S. Around 15 minutes I noticed he would instinctively grab me any time I was remotely close to him, so I got elena, met him air to air with j.HK, then teched everytime I touched the ground

after doing this for 3 solid matches he started getting butthurt and called me a throw happy scrub and started saying I was retarded for throwing so much even though it was his own habit. So I whipped out makoto, caught him in a stun and was about to SA2 for a win before he just slams his power button. Actually looking at his fightcade profile I see he keeps DC'ing on everyone else too

then of course I got this other faggot mad in marvel because he was trying to play a super jump buster zero so I just played him at his own game and got my hit and ran away for 99 seconds, if you're gonna be lame, don't get mad when I do the same, faggot

Here you go

bumping for more high quality griefing stories.

I remember being a 13 year old shitter spawning with the only machinegun and killing the entire team at the spawn before any of them had time to punish me. All in all the most fun I had in this game.

And since we're on source games, AWP wallhacking on maps with only soft cover was an extra shitty thing to do, especially when no admin was ever around.

Pretty shameful griefing tbh, my favorite ones were on WoW and Tortanic, usually involving some form of RP

What is this?

I see a gnome on a Warlock Mount and he's actually a mage that that ice move to freeze everyone in place?

Someone pls explain. This boss is old, but they implemented you can use any mount in the latest retail. Is this a private server?

that's not a gnome warlock, it's an undead mage

I guess since I am doing nothing but lurking.

Ok basically all world bosses for the most part had a form of crowd control that would take effect if you were killed by them OR killed by something else within a certain range of the boss. This will apply a debuff upon resurrection that in this case would put you to sleep for 5 minutes, get killed again within range of the boss and bam it refreshes. My guild and a bunch of others were trying to down another boss like this on a private server awhile ago, several horde and alliance guilds everybody was getting frozen(and then killed again). The group of players on the hill are waiting for all their members to get together. Some asshole tags the boss then runs over and freezes the group of players so they can't get away. The boss then gets close loses the aggro of the mage and then attacks the alliance players who will now be CCed for five minutes upon rezzing

Sounds like crickets chirping in a swamp if you remove your headset and listen to the sounds from there.

It's not high quality but
"Okay, uh, yeah, user? You're banned"

Shit like this is what drove me away from TF2 on PC more than the hats or poorly balanced weapons, seemed like every server I joined had a horsefucker somewhere.
I preferred it on 360, without all the updates. They didn't even have hats, still don't as far as I know.

NO GHOSTING

I like this guy

i scammed so many people on age of wushu

there were forum posts about me. constant world chat whenever I made a scam message. death threats (lol).

shame the chinks took over

How many paysafes you stole?

What kind of shitty programming is this?

Probably Teampseak or some voip.

People were also gullible on Guild Wars 1, anything from pretending to be Schlomo Jesus, the man able to multiply the shekels to selling items who vaguely resemble an animal and pretend that it was a new pet actually worked quite often.
I also did some scam Droknar run where I made people pay the first half of the price once we reached the second region, but that was just to mess with people and leave them there rather than profit since actually doing the run was more profitable.

newfags

even furry servers aren't that autistic
sometimes

clearly you've never raided mlp darkRP servers with us

holy shit I have to try this

You mean trolling.

Trolling is the word you're looking for.

Griefing is more specific, whereas trolling can happen everywhere on the internet but griefing only pertains itself to online videogames.

>friendly fire
you cheeky motherfucker

Bronies are like their own sub-species of furry. It's kind of like how toads are frogs but frogs are not toads.

I had a bitchin' scam on GW1 where I sold people some salvageable bullshit that looked like ectos (same icon) but was really from like a level

I actually never got suspended, dunno if it was because their customer service really sucked in my country or not, pretending to be able to double shekels for other people seem pretty ban worthy.

It's amazing how it actually worked when those retards could check the item names, there was something just special about Guild Wars like we were all a bunch of 12 year olds running around trying to outretard everyone else. WoW didn't feel the same; maybe because of the subscription requirement acting as a barrier.
I invented and sold fake pets for fucks sake, stuff that people did not need. Guess I targeted an particularly retarded demographic.

I remember that one time a guy asked if Droknar was the last big city of the game, and I told him that no there was one down in the Ring of Fire Islands, only to have him pm me insults an hour or two later. Still cracks me up, but those times are lost.

Post more stories.

It's a bit simple but sometimes the simplest things are the most effective

I have a rather interesting Minecraft one that took place a while back. A bit wordy though.

I complain to admins only to find out it's completely fair
I invited some of the other people who this guy was attacking to try and get in to this thing. We spent about an hour planning and attempting to figure out how to break in to this safe of his because we knew it had pretty much all of the shit he had stolen from us as well as the shit he got from his admin butt buddy.
You see the server had the "Timber" mod which essentially allowed you to chop down trees by cutting a single block. The rest of the wood blocks above it would turn in to items.
The immense pleasure I got from doing that was amazing.
I stayed for a few more weeks after that but the server started slowing down and people stopped coming on so I did the same. I'll never forget that faggot though and the sweet revenge I got on him.

Jesus that needs some editing. Sorry for typos/plain texts. I'm pretty tired.

did you say
when he quit?

back when there was no limit on voice line spam
a classic

I preferred real life for morons

Autist from /tg/ here. First ever round of it was great, including the Holla Forums sieges, right up until the horsefucker spy who got in as leader of the /tg/ faction decided to institute the "like MLP or be summarily executed" laws, and also excommunicated the fucking night trader for shits n giggles.

No kidding. In any moba game, follow the player who picked mid around constantly. Whenever he tells you to fuck off, simply say "no" or "?" each time and enjoy a meltdown that lasts the entire game. For bonus points, report anyone who insults you. In games like LoL griefing in this manner will almost never even get you a warning, while anyone who rages at you risks a permaban.

The biggest problem with griefing in a MOBA is you're already griefing yourself by playing a MOBA.

Another good one in TTT is shooting at random intervals with different guns, and then blaming someone else.

Oh and if you want to REALLY piss someone off in minecraft, check if their house has a doorbell, replace all the note blocks with doors since noteblocks have to have one free space above it.

Not surprised given anything outside of the chans always attracts the trip-fags and attention whores.

The age of social justice is an age of trolling.

Everytime i see these get posted im reminded that the server these guys set up is dead and ill never be able to play with my friends like before ever again. RIP 2F2F

I've been playing CS:GO in a similar fashion. Just buying shotgun & armor every round and wandering off.
Everyone takes the game way too seriously.
Got 4 guys banned yesterday by doing that.
After buying shotgun & armor for 19th time in a row.
Both left after previous guy.
Got him to shoot an AFK, kill me once, went in front of his grenade and lastly walked into his fire.
So many ways to grief, god damn.

it almost makes you forget the pain of your failed life, hm?

Sounds exactly like what one of my victims would say.

Agreed, sounds like an asspained brony

in v1 their leader was that dreadgar guy who we set up a trade agreement with, we'd get anything we wanted in exchange for netherquartz

We just kept hawking quartz for everything we needed till we didn't need anymore

oh look another 4chan shitposting thread

someone is upset

Considering thrteads like these have existed off and on for awhile now you're pretty new

Did i trigger you cuckchanner ass?

Wouldn't it be absolutely silly if I bumped this thread again?

Well guess what?
Silly has arrived.

You seem pretty triggered friend

Sharing the exploits of the Good Lord is doing the Lord's work.

let's go find some animals

"no"

Okay Holla Forums I don't come here a lot but you know how back before Rust became this new, glitchy, EZ, forgiving game where you run at Sanic speed with massive blur, it was this shitty laggy bloated fun piece of crap with kids screaming at you in mic like true genuine faggots?

Yeah, so I was on a server there and the guy who ran it had locked himself up in his tower and controlled one area of the map with a bolt-action.

Other than them there were some fags with lots and lots of explosives who constantly broke into everything. One time I didn't tell them their dicks were big or I memed on them or something, so they started wrecking my little metal shitshack over and over. It was near some other buildings which they sometimes wrecked too. Now I was stockpiling sulfur and animal fat like a madman at the time, and all of this would be really tragic except that I had already built a billion shitty wooden huts with doors, just the default ones for 100 wood or whatever, and hidden all of my remotely valuable goods, weapons, and ammo in 20 or so hard to find corners of the south part of the map. Anyways, they were relentless and did the same thing when I made a larger, semi-hidden base, and they had full combat armor and mp4s and so on and so forth. So what I did was I started making house calls to the other people around who were sort of friendly, mostly the other noobs, and I just dropped off equipment and resources until I was basically skint broke. Put up dozens more shitsheds all over the place. Slept in one or the other naked with nothing but a bow and 100 or so arrows. Spent all of my time on that server making arrows, gathering the basic resources to make arrows, and mostly hunting rad wolves and bears for blueprints.

So, sometimes I'd miss one of the four shots I needed to kill the rad bear before it got to me and get mauled, respawn, have to find my way back down south, people shooting at me along the way, but it didn't matter.

I built nothing. I carried nothing of value, not even a backup weapon. Bow and arrows only..and some food and water to keep me alive, a little wood for a fire if I wasn't near a shack.

I gathered and gathered and gathered. When I came upon a blueprint I already had, I fed it to a noob. Their houses continued being broken into, sometimes worth the attackers' troubles, sometimes not.

Then I started going for the occasional supply drop. Of course with the way the game was, no one had any clue where the stuff would drop so I'd just run around like a moron towards where the plane was heading, and I didn't know when the drop times were or position myself near the center of the map or any of that, but that heavily armed squad was so busy being tacticool and making sure all six or so of them were there lest someone somehow brain them with a rock that I started getting there before them…with an empty inv…grabbing everything that couldn't be gathered or easily crafted from each package…and GTFOing. One time it was on a mountaintop and they came around the corner, talking on their mics, WHILE I was grabbing the last grenades, but they were such shitty shots that I just slid down to the treeline with a few hp left in their hail of bullets, a few hp left despite also taking some fall damage, and I actually shook them in the trees and hid after running nearly a quarter of the map's length at odd angles trying to lose them.

So what did I do with these hauls? The first few I gave to the noobs, but they mostly just hoarded and turtled them until the gang came by and blew open their forts. So I started hiding the explosives in super cleverly placed stash bags and waking up at 2am to blow up the raiders' shit. (I asked some of the noobs who were building about where there base was, as I could never get into that area in normal hours without them or some other group shooting me up)

They had this fuckhueg base with the barricades and over9000 walls, but wasn't all that hard to puncture part of it and take a bunch of animal fat or whatever. Late-game, all anyone wanted was animal fat to make more explosives. So I'd give it to the noobs or just hide it away. By now I'd set up regular dead drops for the noobs to check (they thought they were ebin secret agents) and I'd use special one-time drops for big/valuable stuff.

Anyways, I couldn't actually hurt the main gang but they got super triggered and laid waste to everything around them every time. Some of the noobs had learned my sneaky ways and had their own storehouses around so it wasn't too bad. By the time I had to stop playing I'd supplied all of the noobs who stuck around with most of the blueprints either directly or through paper and the items needed. Sadly I never got to see the glorious insurrection when they finalized their plans for a massive siege, but they were building up some pretty good stockpiles of good gear, and the gang was starting to take serious casualties in encounters with the people they'd been farming for months. Less trolling, more a truly heroic tale of populi. Also there was so much rage in chat when they started to figure out what I was doing. Every time they killed me they'd rage just because I had nothing, and it was nothing compared to when they got one of the noobs to tell them I'd been giving them all of the blueprints.

That was really all that mattered in the end, keep people trampled enough to quit or keep getting farmed, they won't have time to get blueprints between rebuilding. But all you need to counter that is a bow and a strong will to be a smug faggot and waste raiders' time.

There were a variety of shitshacks each stocked with a bow and some arrows and other bare necessities, a bit of rad medicine….but there were a lot more, with and without doors, in the same areas with the actual ones, that were just empty and even more of a waste of time to look into.

that's a paddlin

Good story.

kek

The amount of asspain we generated had to have been great for them to send not only 10 level 60s, but 10 FULLY GEARED 60s who then proceeded to baby sit while 2 rogues hid near by to make sure they could get us as we rezed

Back when private servers were becoming a thing for WoW and nobody knew about CheatEngine, I used to roll around in one for The Burning Crusade with a tight community where everyone knew each other though nobody knew me and I had full T6 (the best PvE armor available that takes a long while to acquire) on all my characters. With CheatEngine I found a way to amplify damage dealt through manipulating the talents. So if there was a talent that gives +1% damage, I'd make it give as much as I wanted, even in the millions.

One of my most memorable moments of this was when a few of us gathered to do a Stormwind assault, and I brought my troll rogue. I amplified his damage to be just a liiittle bit OP but not too obvious to say it's full-on bullshit. Everyone was fell down like chopsticks until I saw in the distance the admin's normal character coming out of the city to join the brawl, I had to instantly alt-f4 outta there because I had no way of turning off the hacking except for a full game close. By the time I got back, our whole raid was wiped, since I assume, there was no more rogue that could two shot high-geared people anymore.

does this even count as griefing, I was just having fun with hax

>go to public rooms saying "my password is ****"

C'mon faggots you can't SERIOUSLY forget this gem, can you?

I gotta put it on the new channel Gelgoog set up for the group

I'll have to rip the shit people don't up but it's a good way to consolidate shit

see

This guy is great

New bread?

right here
i need bread

doing it right now

get in here niggers