Turkey's Erdogan warns Europeans 'will not walk safely on the streets' if diplomatic row continues

Erdogan continuing his spiral into full retard.

ht tp://www .independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkey-erdogan-germany-netherlands-warning-europeans-not-walk-safely-a7642941.html

Figured this could use it's own thread since the last thread about his insanity is at the last page and is dead.

How quickly they forget

The US policy in the middle east, turkey and africa should be 100% Operation Genghis Khan

It's nice that they show themselves like this, it's going to be easier to convince people that all niggers need to die.

Keep going roaches…Keep going…

We need a large shoe

'''DO IT FAGGOT!

They already can't walk the streets safely.

"I am terrorist, I am terrorist! Durka durka, mohammed jihad!"

"We believe Erdogan is insane…"

"Shut up idiots, I am kebab, not insane!"

Wait until normies find out that Turkey has been working on nuke since the 1980s at least.

"I am terrorist, I am terrorist! Durka durka, mohammed jihad!"

"We believe Erdogan is insane…"

"Shut up idiots, I am kebab, not insane!"

I cannot imagine for one second Erdogan facing death with this much dignity.

yes please tell us more shlomo you should know better.

Killer

Go all in, you filthy turkroach, I dare you.

So London is the beginning?

He's gone full Phil Spector. Clearly, he's a rational person making rational decisions.

He'd be screeching autisticly and trying to flop around on the ground.

The audacity of this roach, threatening Euros in their own homelands.

REMOVE KEBAB
CRUSADE NOW

Please, give the normies a reason Erdoshit. Please. I want to see a free Constantinople again.

this man is a gift that keeps on giving.

i hope liberals will not try to ban assult shoes and tactical insecticides to appease him, though.

Turkey's scheming is now explicit, if normies can't see it at this point we're all fucked.

In 50 years the EU will just be a neo-caliphate.

Is this guy straight up schizophrenic?
Does he really want his country to get liberated that much?

COME ON LET'S GET THIS GOING

He's trying to get re-elected by his rabid base of idiots. Unfortunately he completely misjudged the atmosphere in europe and how much backlash he is going to face for these "lol strong leader" speeches he is giving right now.

Will not? They never did.

You realize nuking your food has nothing to do with blowing things up yes? Perhaps you should stick to burning goat shit for fuel.

http:// www.atajew.com/

Turdogan is most likely a crypto yid himself, much like the Saudis and old Ottoman Empire leaders. Interesting fact, Turkey has much of the Rothschilds Gold Reserves and other kike plunders as well. Arabs and yids are related, and as cousins or "brethren", have been pulling this scam a very long time. All a jew is is a monstrously inbred and malformed arab/possibly turkroach, with some European admixture. As such, they all hate Euro and Indo Aryan cultures and peoples.

It is good to see them drop the bullshit and call for violence against Europeans, hopefully this will wake them up. Unless the jew is able to turn the Aryans in their naivete against the mud hordes instead of their hidden yid enablers. That tubby cocksucker mason Albert Pike, whom said it would be the catalyst or pretense to start WW3(Zionist Best Goyim vs Muslim Shit Hordes). I hope people wake up and start pogroming or gassing, kek these goddamn, motherfucking, infant dick sucking kikes.

With the jew removed the repair of our countries and people will become possible. starting with removing of kebab, burrito, and purple drank drankers.

hahah

funniest and the terrifying part of all this is Erdogan by acting like an retard, blowing the casket by proving that there really are plans to fuck up Europe among other things

Obviously kicking them all out is the answer, and obviously the cucks won't do that, so EU is fucked.

DAY OF THE SPRAY INCOMING

Are you brain damaged? He already has enough riotous and violent civilian/pseudo-militia manpower inside Europe to bring every relevant major power to their knees with internal rampages, has such strategic value to the US/NATO that they will get whatever concessions they want, and Muslim money has such influence in the MIC that anyone going against them will be the de facto enemy of the state.

If you're considering "liberating" anything, it ought to be your own country.

Threats of violence is perfectly fine if it's from the muzzking.

Good-bye, Europe.

Erdogan confirmed to be behind the recent Islamic terrorist attack in Britain?

Underrated.

The good turkroach is the squashed turkroach.

Saddam was a good dude. He did nothing wrong.

related

Eh, he undercut his oil sales and got Saudis buttmad. So the saudis ordered their buttbuddy to fuck Saddam's shit up.

i wish a nigga would
that is exactly what's needed, and probably the only possible catalyst to wake up enough of europe's brainwashed left to save european civilization. please, please try it, erdogan. remove all possible doubt that this 'wave of migration' is a military invasion and terror tactic designed from the beginning to culminate in the violent destruction of europe.

just checking

[impotent hissing]

None of this would happen if Dracula were still with us.

Roach extermination when?

please kill me for being an unoriginal faggot

Merkel = Jew World Order
Erdogan = Jew World Order

Goal of the JWO: the genocide of all white males followed by all white females; and the annihilation of christianity in Europe

Erdogan rocking the Gary Spivey look OC.

goddam it

We should echo this across the internet.