Rapes by (((females))) on the rise

"Rapist who underwent gender transition has been moved to a women’s prison

Convicted sex offender Jessica Winfield, formerly Martin Ponting, relocated to HMP Bronzefield…
…Ten years ago Winfield complained of being victimised by staff and inmates because (((she))) was at that time a male transsexual….
…One of Ponting's victims described the fact he was allowed a sex change as “diabolical”…
…She told the newspaper: “There are not enough words to describe (((him))) and the evil (((he))) has done."

archive.fo/o2uVt#selection-4013.0-4013.88

Of course, this isn't an isolated case. There are plenty of others that have been widely reported (though first rapist I can recall), most infamously that of Britain's 'most hated man', pedo-murderer Ian Huntley.
If you're facing a long stretch inside, then what's to lose? It's not like you're going to have much opportunity to use it, so why not lose it? You can always get it put back to normal later (as one prisoner already did).
You're far less likely to get beat up or sodomised in a female prison. Granted, suicide rates are higher in female prisons but that isn't because they're tougher than male prisons - it's because women generally can't hack prison. Plus, now that you're a persecuted minority, you get to play the victim too.
Did I mention that they get this free on our NHS?
What stands out for me is the 'terrible dilemma' pro-tranny activists face when they're forced to examine these cases. You can sense the tortured attempts to avoid causing offense in the Independent's story (and most other MSM sources are no different), which leads to them treating a convicted rapist with kid gloves. Surely an incentive for convicted rapists everywhere to have their bits chopped off?
Didn't they see this coming? How will they react when manly looking males permit themselves access to female restrooms under the pretence that they identify as female? What if shitposters began arranging flashmob's in female toilets? Sure, progressives might claim that it's obvious when someone is faking it, but how do they prove that in the context of the laws they're trying to push through? Still no where near as triggering as rapists becoming (((female))) en masse, I'd warrant…
In another bizarre twist, if this were to become more common, it would presumably lead to statistics on male-on-female rape go down and female-on-female and female-on-male (does happen) rape go up. What a ride this is we're on…

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/08/23/soup-is-money-in-here-ramen-has-become-the-black-market-currency-in-american-prisons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What? Also you formatted this like a fucking retard and still continue to omit the original source. Why are you making threads?

Not that you really merit a response, user, but the original source is there. It's an archived link. Formatting is shit, granted.

Formatting is utter shit and you omitted the original source. Just go the fuck back.

Apparently neither idiot here knows that the archive lists the actual source if they are so damned hell bent on giving clicks to propaganda operations. So fuck em both for being britbong faggots, OP is ok cause he bothered to use archive.

Also, thanks for this. Going to have a riot arguing to push trannies into female prisons for lulz on feminists now, especially after pointing out the rape and paid transitioning shit to them. Being a bigot around idiots just got 110% funnier and unassailable. I get to win any which way the argument goes and laugh at them even harder when they realize it. Oh this timeline is grand.

Yes, I'm the idiot, archive shill. You can't even use the site without javascript enabled, it blocks VPNs from making archives, it uses cloudflare honeypot, they remove archives they don't like, and they've been known to work with intelligence contractors.
You kikes are so fucking dumb.
You really have no idea how the internet works, huh?

GTFO Impostor

The final solution for autistic loneliness:
1. Buy long blonde wig. That's it. No hormones, no affectations of being female. Just a long, blonde wig.
2. Rob a bank in said blonde wig
3. Tell arresting officers to respect your pronouns, shitlords
4. Plead guilty but have (((lawyer))) insist you be put in women's prison
5. If not already, get ripped as fuck on the prison equipment
6. Trade sex services to the uglier ones in return for cartons of cigarettes
7. Use new prison wealth to run dat sheeeit
8. Amass a harem of young hot idiots and an honor guard of negress bulldykes (who are paid with cigarettes, not dicking)
9. Every single parole hearing: "Yeah, I did it, and I'll do it again, motherfuckers!"
10. Live the autistic dream of a carefully regimented, government-paid lifestyle with hot and cold running pussy and all the anime and vidya you want smuggled in by virtue of all the cigarettes you have amassed

About the only downside I can see is the inevitable gigadyke attempt at takeover, but I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to arrange for her to have an "accident" in the laundry room, using Holla Forums connections to the Aryan Nation girls. Oh, also the workgang shit, but how hard could that really be? The get men digging ditches and shit, so the women probably get "knitting mittens for the poor" or something.

Someone actually did this and they got figured out and moved to a men's prison.

Obviously, they didn't have the warden shanked by one of their amazonian honor guard during inspection.

Shit like this is why I'm certain the right is literally right.

Good – let the reap what they have sown. This shit makes the best redpills for normalfags.

What a time to be alive

This is bad

bad

Causality BTFO

They don't allow cigarettes in prison anymore. Ramen is the current prison currency.

(nice)

Not in this life or any other. They'll (at most) admit to an idea needing "fine tuning," such as your scenario with the gelding of all men.

(off by one)

Egad. They traded nicotine for MSG?

Pretty much. Gotta get dem soops, nigga.

Great. Are there different denominations? For example, is chicken worth more than shrimp?

That I don't know since I've never been to jail myself, but there's some articles and shit on it.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/08/23/soup-is-money-in-here-ramen-has-become-the-black-market-currency-in-american-prisons/

Speaking of UK the religion of peace just got peaceful again: Four death.

Man alive. How do they even cook it? Or do they just dip their fingers in the flavoring like pic related and grind their way through the raw noodles?

Aw fuck, my amazon honor guard are all going to be obese!

Welp, guess what just topped "prison rape" on my list of "reasons not to go to jail?"

These posts beat my sides like a guard baton beating a thieving trustee.

I see nothing wrong here

getting stabbed/jumped by a wild pack of Negresses
what's the deal with all the gay sex in prison anyway? it wouldn't even be a bad place if everyone in there would just take it easy
you could literally murder someone and just hang around with other murderers, maybe make some friends
nope
jamal has to rape juan because he hates mexicans because his gang hates mexicans because divide and conquer tactics of the prison guards promoting segregation and also because niggers and mexicans hate each other
now you're caught in the middle of tyrone vs carlos deathmatch and have to defend yourself but now the local white gang decides you need to be a part of it because you ended up stabbing both of them
now you're a target cause you stabbed two other gang members and you're in the white gang that has a member (you) that stabbed a nigger and a spic so you're in a full out race war

it just goes on and on, what the fuck went wrong

Execution stopped being implemented in cases that warrant it in a timely fashion.

Why won't you faggots fuck off?

Holla Forums had the same file format until around august 2016, and you would know that if you weren't an insufferable refugee cuck trying too hard to fit in.

This user is right. I don't want to go to archive to find the original link. Just put it here. Looking at all the shit OPs right now, I seriously can't decide if it's a bunch of retarded Euros or first shift in Israel.
and your formatting is atrocious

The problem is that rape is occurring, not that people have dicks, so simply let them be locked up in isolation whenever they want to avoid being raped.