If the Islamic State had an entertainment industry, where everything they made was little more than Islamic propaganda...

If the Islamic State had an entertainment industry, where everything they made was little more than Islamic propaganda, and someone told you that such an entertainment industry makes good movies and TV shows now and then, what would you tell them?

Bullshit, Islam does not allows entertainment, it only allows drinking booze while hiding from Allah under blanket, or diddling cross-dressed little boys.

Hey Holla Forums

I haven't considered that, but you could consider that part of my point.

What?

Really activates my almonds.

I mean, I guess they could potentially pull some "Prince of Egypt" tier movie off about the stories from their holy books, but I fail to see how they could spin normal every day TV shows with an army of religious nutcases breathing down their necks. Maybe a "Squirel and Hedgehog" style show?

I'd say show me. And I'd be skeptical, since the kind of Islam that Isis represents is iconoclastic, making visual media difficult at best to pull off.

It's an autistic retard with a boogeyman complex. Ignore and report.

Aren't visual representations of stuff against the tenets of the Qu'ran in the first place, hence the outrage over people drawing Mohammed?

See the entirety of mainstream media.

I ask what you mean, and this is your response, one of a smug, liberal, mainstream media apologist.

Aren't depictions of straight, white, able-bodied men against the tenets of liberalism?

Reported and filtered.

I think the closest thing you could compare it to would be those Memri TV shows where Mickey Mouse tells children to kill all the jews, but no one tries to claim those are anything but propaganda.

You're both missing and proving my point.

Also music with instruments, basically anything fun that isn't raping little girls or goats is against the teachings of islam.

What?
The "Hey Holla Forums" autist is very obviously a spamming retard, how am I apologizing for anything by calling him out?

I apologize, I thought you were dismissing me as a frequent user of another board and "an autistic retard with a boogeyman complex."

Nah you're good, I can see how general my post came off as.
Honestly it's hard to refer to the little faggot in a specific enough manner to avoid confusion considering how vague he is in regards to what triggers him.
I've seen him cry about completely inoffensive on topic replies to threads, so who the fuck knows what his nonsensical standards are.
sage for off topic bitching about autists

Islam is really confusing on what is allowed and what is forbidden. From what I can tell, neither depictions of Mohammed nor music is technically forbidden in the Qu'ran (not even drinking, apparently - just getting drunk) but then you have thousands of hadiths, which are basically DLC to the Qu'ran, and each one says contradicting shit and since most Muslims follow the hadiths to varying extents, it's a wild fucking guess as to what any given Muslim would consider acceptable or cry foul over. ISIS is doubly confusing because they apparently hate music but then you have that "holy music" or whatever which is apparently all good.

As for pedophilia, I think that's mostly just a sandnigger tradition that has managed to persist rather than one sanctioned by Islam. As I recall, the Taliban tried to get rid of it in Afghanistan by killing pedophiles and degenerates of all stripes but it's still going strong.

"A box office bomb" is when a movie fails to make a profit, not blowing up the movie audience with hidden bombs under their seats..

I'd say Trump-Murrica is shit, keep watching.

It is a terrible and pointless analogy anyway.

Islam: the EA of religion

lol

We would get movies with a lot of anthropomorphic animals as humans are forbidden, we would also get a lot of soundtracks with lyrics or acapella.

In Islam, an innovation is presumed bad until proven otherwise so what is permitted isn't very clear.