1,500 acid attacks have been recorded in London since 2011

1,500 acid attacks have been recorded in London since 2011

>In the long term, the scale of the injuries are so scarring that victims can often suffer serious psychological damage as a result of the attacks. Last year alone, there were 431 such acid attacks – a rise of 170 cases from the year prior. The figures match a general UK trend, in which the crime rate for such attacks has risen by 50% since 2005.

archive.fo/2hi2g

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/PpX7U
archive.is/bXbVz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder what proportion of these attacks are female on male?
archive.fo/PpX7U
Not londonistan but somewhat relevant… maybe.

Also found this story from 2013 so this has been going on for a while.
archive.is/bXbVz

It mostly seems to be male-on-male gang violence.

Religion of PEES

Yeah, Muslims do that sort of thing.

Basically nigger gangs do it to each other and Muslim men do this to women

3rd worlders gonna 3rd world

Letting paki and pajeet rapists into your country and then not expecting this shit to happen.

Can we just ship these muds back to their countries so they strain THEIR medical systems? I don't give a shit if they're doing it.
But they should do it in their countries and ruin their offspring and futures.

I can't even, what wrong with these "men". Does he have a ghoul fetish?

Basically If I can't have you, no-one will

What isn't wrong?

stop being racist goyim! all cultures have merit!

This is a big enough of a thing now that there's literally charities for it. Remember that next time you read about one britbons.

Does anyone else find this fucking disgusting and disturbing as fuck?

More than anything else this makes me want to purge the mudslime from the USA

Muslim central, full of bangladeshis and pakistanis

Muslims and niggers, basically the same sub human thought patterns, both violent and impulsive, both react violently to kindness and simple words or simply dissenting opinions.

Ironic shit posting is still shit posting. Knock it off.

they are not your kind. why do you care?

Because these subhumans are in our country's

BECAUSE THEY HAVE COME TO MY LAND

My mother in law told me last month about mystical powers the jew acquired by cutting their dick off. What the fuck.

That's true, it traumatizes the child and they become greedy, soulless, and psychotic but also brilliant at lying. Hence the massive over representation of jews among lawyers.

News ike THIS is what should be spread around like a faggots spreads SDT's.

Normalfags can't ignore this. And women sure as hell won't - their vanity demands it!

can you explain how "faggots spread SDT's [sic]" as opposed to men in general or humans being retarded cunts?
you're a normalfag, normalfag

They are like human spiders, melting their victims to make it easier them easier to consume.

Acid attacks are a shitskin thing. In America it's all niggers. In UK, I assume it is mixture of both niggers and sandniggers.

Wow! What is it with these white people in the UK doing something like this recently? First it was a rise in antisemitism, and now acid attacks? White people really need to take a look in the mirror - before another white person throws acid in the eyes!

:^)

Id love muslims to fuck off. They bring nothing but downsides.

It appeals to the opposite as well, the kind who can't get women and so want to brutally subjugate them and have harems (mgtows for example). Two sides, same coin; seems society is being engineered this way to make Islam the prevailing goy religion.

Select buzzwords to bait.
Waiting for fishfry…

Single men are not around women to acid them. Most of the women had prior relationships with muds and when they questioned their mud he attacked. Stop trying to divide and compare subhuman actions to lonely men. You act like a feminist.

Thats some dedication

Well, I suppose this explains a lot.

No single white men don't go around throwing acid. Stop thinking race doesn't determine upper and lower limits of one's behaviour on average. You sound like one of those fags yourself and always manage to appear, like vegans.

No shit they don't, only subhumans do.
It dose determine it, but when you compare and categorize "single men" into that, then you open up an attack vector for people to attack single white men.
Don't get butthert over conversation, as i said you act kinda like a feminist or white knite.

It just seems like such a waste of acid.

Explain to me how this is a bad thing

kek

I'm more terrified of an acid attack on myself or my family than anything else. What the hell do you even look out for? Some nigger carrying a glass beaker, possibly tilting it away from them, or do they just carry it as a sealed vial and smash it open on your face for good measure?

Acid attacks are a perfectly healthy and natural part of society, goy. The white women that get their face melted off on the regular in the USA, UK, EU, Canada, Australia, etc by melanin enriched gentlemen need to check their privilege is all.

Wut?

How the fuck can this be a thing in a "first-world nation"?

FUCKING GOOD

Option A) It happens to a muslim woman. Should I feel bad for the broodmare of an invasive species?
Option B) It happens to a white girl dating a muslim man. Should I feel bad for a race traitor?
Option C) It happens to a white woman not dating a muslim? Should I feel bad for a woman that voted and supports leftist and pro-muslim policies? Futhermore, bitch, what the fuck are you doing near muslims

Someone needs to make a big Londonistan infographic with stories like this one.

PROGRESS

Import third-world people
Get third-world problems

Ah yes, another facet of cultural enrichment from muslims

The trauma causes lasting changes in the brain (some kinds of therapy, like age-regression therapy can help with this), combined with a drastic loss of sensitivity. Overall, circumcised men lose about 66% - 75% of their sensitivity.

It causes learning, emotional and behavioral dysfunction. It takes away the male's joy, sense of empowerment, and self-awareness. It's a form of slavery, and it's so insidious because the man grows up never knowing the difference.

Jews do it as a Faustian deal with their God. They mark themselves as God's slaves -and in the act demonstrate a willingness to commit the most unspeakable of horrors, on their own children no less- in exchange for worldly power.

More like Moloch. I was mutilated, and just knowing on how much of the enjoyment of sex I will never be able to understand or experience fills me with righteous hate.

Trips of truth Kek will make (((them))) pay and we'll feel joy as they die knowing that (((they))) feel like rats trapped in a cage,

why

This is the price to pay for wanting a chicken tika masala society.

She payed the toll alright.

r e t r i b u t i o n

Good they deserve it, serves the whores right for butchering their sons without a second thought.

Place interchangeable plastic inserts, or cut them out with plastic soda drink bottles. Or just wear a riot cop helmet.

shiggy

hi /vr/ frendo nice quads.

Not like feminists won't completely ignore this while touting the world needs to be more islamic. Especially in the fucking UK. It's like sweden at this poin.

This shit pisses me off like nothing else.

fug, that's like one every 5 and a half days

1500 women stupid enough to be with a mud, though to be fair most of them will be muds themselves.

It is not necesarlly about choice.
In Berlin there is a attacker who sprays random women with acid in the face.
It is like after the islamic revolution in Teharan, were “modesty guards” did spray unveiled women with acid or cut their faces with razors.

Muh “based Shia”.

Such happenings are going to increase, first was it the UK, now on European mainland, next USA after importing millions of Muslims in the last decade. This is a sign of the next stage of islamic take over, passive infiltration is over, active fighting has begun. They feel their numbers are sufficent to wage war, they say that open in Europe. They know our regimes are in complicity with them.

With every step in the direction of Islamization we are going to watch an increasing number of people willing to shill for the Muslims, preparing to join the islamic horde. The islam apologist are betting on the “strong horse” of islam to win, they are opportunists, not necessary consciousness. Sheep is an apt term because humans are herd animals and the majority is “wired” to follow the strong. Don't confuse your state of mind or that of Holla Forums with the majority, we are habitual contrarians, wired to poke authority and find it's week spots. That is also the reason why our group is majority male, we are destined to fight the alphas and replace them with us. Women tend to be followers, they are meant to spread their legs for the alphas. Yes we have higher brain functions, males and females, but don't delude yourself, most wont use it to conscious analyze complex social structures.

In times of social upheaval, ordinary people might get confused, particularly those on the lower end of the social ladder, misidentifies low IQ, genetical trash Mohammedans as “alpha”, due to their inclination to violence. Violence seeing no contra action because the regime is in support of the islamization.

thank god i'm not a woman, and I can grow a beard fairly quick.

how the fuck are sandnigger getting all this acid? (((weird))).

So is it north african niggers or sandniggers who are doing this to each other in gang wars?

I would wait embracing islam. There is nothing to gain being the avant-garde of islamization. It is not sure they will win, but if they loose the minimum all those neophytes face is deportation to Arabia/Africa. Redditors and SJW will hunt muslims as the new cool thing to do.
If they win, early converts are unlikely to be found in leading positions. Revolution eats its children will be true again, they will be lauded but most of them will be dead.

Leading positions will be occupied by Arabs with strong family networks. Islamic societies are clannish, tribal societies. Europeans/Americans lack this networks, clans they will be bottom of society.
Another reason Arabs will dominate fresh islamized societies is islam is an Arab supremacist cult. Everything pre-islamic is shrik, heretic, will be fought and destroyed. Bye-bye 3000-4000 years of European culture and history.

In Britain the acid attacks started up in the 80s it is usually used by Jamaican yardies on ex girlfriends, so no other man will touch her.
However the various Indian wogs and Pakistanic wogs can do this too.

Embrace the diversity and watch your nation turn into the 3rd world ghetto the jews created for you

That is only possible if you are around shitskins, don't do that.