Who wins in the butt-slapping department?

Who wins in the butt-slapping department?
R. Mika or Yuri Sakazaki?

I just hope SNK doesn't cave to whiners.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hoqeHcKEAO8
twitch.tv/frionel26/v/70564929?t=01h42m00s
brutalace.deviantart.com/art/Laura-Physics-By-BrutalAce-612910034
youtube.com/watch?v=uslkEH5xw7o
archive.is/Oa4NM
archive.is/DY8iO
youtube.com/watch?v=NvIik6liJ38
twitter.com/AlexValleSF4/status/739959756694028288
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/06/playstation-at-e3-2016-how-to-watch-live/
twitter.com/ura_jackal/status/738990003955503104
dreamcancel.com/2015/11/02/snk-playmore-officially-withdraws-from-pachislot-business/
the-king-of-fighters-xiv.australian-postcodes.com/
snkplaymore.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/command/
atlus.com/kofxiv/
neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?17890-KOFXI-NGBC-KOFNW-MSLUG6-NVRAM-Demul-Unlock-secret-characters/page4&highlight=neo geo battle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think KoF is a little more niche and SNK can't risk losing money from its core audience to please people who may not even buy the game.

You forgot that its published by Deep Silver Who hates anime fans, so they might hate gamers too

Meant to say in EU so Yuropoors are getting shafted.

Yuri, off course.

I want out

KoF XIV has a confirmed roster of 50 characters. What are you talking about?

R. Mika is a filthy slut.

Yuri has been buttslapping and buttslamming way before Mika was even a blink in a Capcom designer's head.

It goes without saying

Neither of them have ass jiggle so we all lose.
Fucking Xiangua had butt jiggle in Soul Calibur. I was so excited for the future back then. Now we don't even have ass jiggle anymore.

If SNK caves to the faux outrage, then we're all fucked.
But if it doesn't, then everything will be OK.

This ain't Capcom nigger.

Have you even seen Mai user?

SNK doesn't give two fucks about SJW bullshit.

I know, I know. Also, Angel. Holy shit.
I'm just being paranoid, but I also don't want SNK to turn into Capcom-lite.

I still want this figure.

Yeah, no.

Nigga, I will eat you.

post source on that fig please.

That delicious face quality, the majority of figs like these is hard to fuck up, its the face that matters and this one is good.

inb4 its like 300 ducks.

It's like $400 or more last time I found the link. Hang on.

They likely put focus on the buttslap on purpose during that attack. I know Yuri has done it quite a bit in past games, but in these times it seems like a good way to tease Capcom for being faggots and removing R. Mika's buttslap. To rub their faces in it.

Welp. I can't find the other link, used to be like $100 on Amiami but it's sold out. The red version is on amazon for about that price, though. Just concerned because I don't actually know where it's coming from when it could be a horrifying chinese knockoff.

You don't have to worry about that right now user. As it stand Capcom and SNK are bitter age old rivals. SNK sees Capcom as weak so they likely won't imitate them unless there is some major changes within SNK.

Plus when you don't worry about "AAA" games and instead focus on what your studio can reasonably handle you end up a lot less desperate.

Honestly I think AAA games will end at some point, and likely soon as they're becoming increasingly risky.

Yeah. Not going to happen.

SNK loves you. They embrace your inner creep and let you play with a waifu team of pure fanservice.

If SNK loved me, they'd bring back Whip.

When aren't we? Alas, with the on-going kebab zerg rush, a shitty publisher is the least of concerns.

Yeah, this has always been her thing but there was also tradition of her having a move blatantly taken from SF. It does make me wonder if the slap is a, well, slap at Capcom.

Luong's Climax ass shot, Mai more stacked than ever, Angel is back, Sylvie's ahegao face, Leona's boob jiggle, Yuri's buttslap (and I'd say she's more curvy than ever), V&M's cougar shenanigans and we still have Alice, Zarina and Love Heart coming. I think they won't kowtow to the concernacrats. IMHO they're taking the best stance - act as if those "issues" don't exist at all. Meanwhile, other nip devs almost trip on their own shoelaces in a mad rush to cuck themselves asap by preemptively apologizing for shit.
And to be fair, the series always had a lot of schlick bait for the ladies to flick their beans to.

I dunno if it's the skin tone or the eye lashes but Vice looks so got dang gorgeous in this game.

Trip dubs confirm Chinese shitlord antics.

Anyway, is this the new SNK/KoF topic?
Here's hoping the last playable build means Official Invitation and South Town team trailers will come earlier. Super hyped for Hein; might have to drop V or M for him.

And that's the proof that SNK is a legend when it comes to characterization. Whip is one of the least sexualized characters in all fighting game story and yet, she's one of the ultimate waifus.

And I feel you brah. I miss Vanessa.

I'm glad SNK is getting their groove back but it awful hard for me to get excited about a 3D fighting game. At least not one that hasn't always been 3D.
So how's Tekken and VirtuaFighter doing now days?

The game is 2D. Only the graphics are 3D because spritework is expensive as fuck.

I know SNK just could not afford making new sprites this time around but SNK abandoning sprites still hurts.

Also they can reuse the models if they make other games and touch them up. Like the Athena game that we'll never get.

I never played Vanessa much, but isn't there not even a replacement for her? At least Billy Kane has a similar poking playstyle to Whip. Except Whip is totally superior about it.

That's what I mean.

I understand why SNK and all the others have moved to poly models and frankly I can't really blame them all for doing so but I just cant find the new looks palatable. It doesn't help at all that the character styles are starting to run together across all the different fighting game companies. The loss of their distinctive looks probably hurts the most.

Sorry, user.

Not with that attitude.

Nelson, the new boxer.
And Yamazaki is kinda sorta replaced by Luong.

Their poking game is barely similar, and that's only because of the flicker kick.
Yamazaki was a setup character, designed to push the opponent into unfavorable positions. Also, he was gangster as fuck.
I like Luong since boobs and ass are always good things, but until she gets an unblockable setup after a sweep, I'll wait for Yamazaki.

I disagree, I don't think they're that close. Capcom characters are vastly different from SNK, and BB and GG are very different as well. Then look at French Bread designs, where everyone is a half step above completely generic so that it works. VF and Tekken have their own things going on as well.

Oh fuck. Forgot that Nelson was a thing.

SNK has been doing 3D fighting games for a bit.

I could be wrong user, but I thought this was a full 3D fighter, and a continuation of the KOF Maximum Impact series, not a 2.5D fighter.

Nope. Just 2D. And it's fast as fuck. Just check Leona's speed on this gameplay. All your questions will be answered.

Nope, definitely not a continuation of MI. Take a look at the trailers.

they're making this game for china, not for us

I stand corrected.

That actually disappoints me a little. I really liked Maximum Impact 2 and wanted to see a continuation of it instead of just something that does the typical 2.5D everyone is doing.

Oh well, it will probably still be good.

The only thing I liked about MI2 was the outfits. Short haired Mai is cute, but heresy.

IIRC "they" (Oda?) said that if Yamazaki returned, he'd play completely different. At this point, as with Nelson/Vanessa, they seem the closest.
He's my favorite character. Really hope he comes back. I can say that about a LOT of characters (Shermie, Yashiro, Vanessa, Hinako, Kasumi, Heidern and Whip) but Yamazaki is a very assertive first in my wishlist.

Can hardly believe she's a charge character…

Falcoon was great if he stayed in the realm of alternate outfits. SNK letting him blow his OC load all over the series was completely retarded.
Speaking of heresy, Nona is my favorite KoF artist.

I liked the system it ran on. It kept the speed of KOF but added the strategy of 3D plane shifting, which is a good fit for SNK given plane shifting has been a big part of their past games.

I really liked it. It's only real problem was slowdown because it was trying to do too much on the hardware. I'd love to see a modern update to the series.

Don't get me wrong, KOFIX is still my favorite, but MI2/2006 was damn fun for what is traditionally the clunky genre of full 3D fighter.

youtube.com/watch?v=hoqeHcKEAO8

ost/pc version when?

I want to believe, but in the end they're still a business and will jump ship to pander to whatever demographic they think will buy the most.
Just make sure that SJWs and casuals don't begin to look like that demographic to them.

The fuck. Did I heard a Metal slug sound effect in 0:25?

Blue mary alternate outfit is cool too.

Fair enough. It's not a bad game, really. If it was updated and had better performance, I could see it working.

>Nona
user, you're about to get a Kyokugen bop! Actually, I really don't think any KoF artist is awful, though I do like Hiroaki's art in 2K2UM.

Seeing the webm, I want to main Yuri.

Idk how anyone can vote for R. Mika. Freaking bitch always reminds me of el fuerte and I totally hate that guy too.

Mika is way older than Fuerte though Mika is from the Alpha games, I think 3.

09er detected.

I doubt it, she's been slapping that cute little butt ever since '94 in AOF2 and they had nothing to go off from that.

Capcom probably just created Dan because AOF is just a wee bit too close to SF in the first game's setup (a rich foreigner just so happens to be best friends forever with a karate genius named after a dragon).

And then Yuri began to steal everyone's moves and we all became happier people as a result.

I know Nona isn't for everyone but I appreciate the grotesqueness in his style. He can also draw sexy chicks when need be.

(Just realized SvCC had a remarkably small amount of female characters. I wonder if that contributed to its lack of success…)

Maybe it's simply a coincidence but I'm sure they know people's discontent with SFV and might capitalize on it, even if it's just little press release/twitter jabs like "50 characters at launch".

I think it's mostly the faces that get me with Nona. Pic related. The rest of the body is fine.

Would be nice if each South Town member had its own theme.
Overall, I admit I like that most stages don't have many NPCs. That said, I admit it is a little disappointing that the places that should be bustling with movement seem kinda lifeless (Esaka and Antonov Arena). All the more reason to bring back team mates watching the fight.

Holy fuck I love their new theme.

SNK 1-0 Capcom

>They tell capcom they're making SvC Chaos 2 instead

That expression looks like Costanza.

More like SNK 5-0 Capcom

Nice. Saved.

I'd believe SVC Chaos' failure was more due to the lack of grooves than the lack of girls.

I'm sure we'll see this in future threads. Nice work, user!

And the fact that it wasn't made by Capcom. You know how it is with the mainstream market.
The game had a ton of good ideas and a interesting roster (Demitri, Mars People, Kasumi, Shiki, Tabasa etc) but besides the aforementioned lack of grooves it was also a little, well, hard on the eyes, especially the backgrounds. But I'm not one to talk on these matters, as I vastly prefer CvS1 to 2.

Why?

She looks like Kairi from KH in the catalog.

I think it has a bit more personality and does a better job at celebrating both companies. In particular, through the stages and OST that evoke specific characters/titles. Even the cameos are handed a lot more tastefully (Takuma and Edge in the under construction Kyokugen-Ryu dojo and a suit wearing Jubei Yagyuu in Esaka) instead of the quick plastering in CvS2.
Also, it has EX characters and classic OST options which are always a plus for me.
There's also a certain awe factor in play that never happened with CvS2; I vaguely remember the hype, visiting MMCafe to see blurry screens and horribly low res artwork.
Point system and fixed ratio are terrible though.

I acknowledge CvS2 as better but it's quite the eye sore.

They could have done better, in my opinion.
That's a good whip picture though.

I mean, the clashing sprite styles were bad, but you didn't like the lowkey cameos in the game, like Falcon from Power Stone at the desert? That was really cool to figure out it was him. And then depressing because I want more Power Stone.

moar like slapcom

that's not a butt-slap
that's a butt-pat

Why is she so perfect

best girls eat spinach

Aside from netcode going either way literally nothing if that will happen.

gee i don't know

because she's a better sakura

moveset and all unless its marvel 2 sakura

don't be a fag, they're both perfections that will never be achieved in real life, character that enrapture hard work, positive attitudes, and good shoes

EMBRACE THE PERPETUAL SUFFERING OF KNOWING THAT THESE WOMEN DO NOT EXIST

LIFE IS A JOKE

LIFE IS A TANGO ONLY DANCED BY FOOLS AS IS DEATH

It's gonna get "localised".
I'll stick with Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator.

Yeah, just like how Atlus localized KoF XIII right?

i don't think SNK can afford to "localize" right now under their chinese overlords

Too bad it's Deep Silver and not Atlus taking care of this one.

We'll see, I hope not but lately I haven't been that lucky.

It's really frustrating.

Is this a meme now?
KoF is a niche game now, appealing to it's niche audience and snk's chink overlords just want the money.
SNK does not give a single fuck.
Embed related was also "handled" by atlus.

[email protected]/* */ has some of the toppest tier of toms.

Depends on how Atlus is for US and Deep Silver is for EU.

SNK has the best win quotes

They're doing the same shit NISA did for atlus localizations, using the same script and just adding their logo in the game.

Deep Silver doesn't even have Japanese translators on staff.

it seems we exist solely to be disappointed, tormented by our creativity and imagination.
someone really hates us

Thanks, that puts me more at rest.

best girls getting trapped in weak titles

they're pretty class

SNKxHallmark when?

I've never watched, played, or listened to (beyond to see what their voice is) Idol Master, I just enjoy how they look and some of their characterizations.

AS THE GREAT KAZ "FULTON A NIGGER AND I PULL THE TRIGGER" MILLER SAID :

i looked up some songs just to see if makoto was actually best girl or its just my bias for tomboys, but whoever does her singing in reality has a nice voice, noticeably deeper than the rest of the cast

i couldn't quickly find the makoto solo version of makotos glorious america song

When WW3 rolls around, Japan shall not be dealt with a nuke being dropped upon their heads but instead, tainted hamburgers to ruin their pants or waistlines.

Is this the KOFXIV/SNK thread or just a tomboy appreciation thread? I don't mind either way.

Well, frionel streammed some new footage of the 36 character build:
twitch.tv/frionel26/v/70564929?t=01h42m00s
From 01:42:00 to around 2:20:00 if the link doesn't work.

Some thoughts from Shoryuken:
(I wish the game had Color Edit mode)

why not both?

as for ralf and clark, i am glad they're getting dialed back to their old look, their 12-13 designs were fucking horrible

Literalmisogyny.jpg was a great file name.

thank god

Someone please edit out Terry and put Doom guy to make a new image.

Sucks that her last playable appearances were in SVC and Gem Fighter. I always thought she was cool

John Oliver would have an aneurysm if he saw that

And still, SFV sales didn't even meet Capcom's expectations.

I will be glad to reward SNK for their good decisions.

Fans are modding to improve the physics
brutalace.deviantart.com/art/Laura-Physics-By-BrutalAce-612910034
youtube.com/watch?v=uslkEH5xw7o
Still it's stupid for Capcom to cave in like that to R.Mika's buttslap, Chunners P2 jiggling and Cammy crotch-cam.

Strange to see KOF 3v3 in 3d polygons though

These type of comments went out the window some ten trailers ago, I'm pretty sure that the only people beating this proverbial horse to death are literal ten year old redditors that have never even seen ps2 in their lives let alone played one.

anybody else has problems with her short hair?
still cute, but much rather have it longer or at least shoulder length.

Yes. But, today, a butt-pat is now considered a butt-slap, high offensive and rape encourager.

Like you say. The good thing about have a 3D kof is the mods. Who can keep the game alive. With the XIII graphics (that I love) this is impossible.

I don't even get why people even say PS2, it's like they never touched the system. VF5/PS3 tier seemed like a better comparison

Yuri is cuter and isn't voiced by Naruto, so Yuri it is. Plus, those tights make me harder than a bare ass.

Oh man, Cassandra's ass jiggle made me giddy.
Senran Kagura has ass jiggle, but it's only during transformations and when you rip their lower clothes off.

For fuck's sake, they showed you can make a likeable faggot who doesnt need to remind you how gay he is. Seth was one of my mains, I loved his fighting style and stylish clothes. SNK is seriously overlooked when it comes to characters.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Baiken's one of favorites too but I'd like a version with her and Testament to "call it a day". I love the series and Xrd looks fun but those kikes at ASW don't deserve a dime for this "buy full priced disc release every year".

I miss the braid.

Also, topic certainly took a turn for the odd.
Polite sage because I'm not helping.

Bacon along with Zappa were my mains. I also play and enjoy Potemkin but it cant compare to ghost shenanigans or TATAMI GAESHI.

Can you please stop posting that shitty Yuri art? It is fucking bad. Every SNK thread in this board feels like russian roulette. I never know when that fucking ugly ass drawing will come out.

Also you have no idea how I wish Sakura on Yuri…. yuri was a bigger thing

Holy shit you weren't kidding. It's all negroes and redditors complaining about "muh ps2 grafix" when the game looks just fine.

SNK Girls make the world go 'round.

You're right.

Also, new image with a special intro.

What's that red dot a little to the bottom right of the moon, is the night sky on its period?

That's probably my favorite stage revealed so far

It's a leaf

This bitch has nothing on Mika

Yuri can at least show off her ass

I wonder if Yuri can get her clothes ripped open like in the older games.

King's outfit rips open, that means Yuri's will too

#triggered

And thank fucking god for that

Most people that use the "It looks like PS2 graphics!" forget King of Fighters existed on the PS2 and didn't even look half as good as it does now.

Does that happen in KOF14 though?

Get out. I wish SNK still did sprites. I know there were spin-off games where the characters were 3d models but I still like my KOF 2D.

Yes, I was talking about KoF XIV

I never said that you stupid nigger, I was making an comparison of an actual PS2 King of Fighters verses the current one.

this is good.

this is good.

That's pretty already confirmed for happening;
archive.is/Oa4NM
A Garou sequel is was buying KoF XIV would get you;
archive.is/DY8iO

I want to be more interested for this game than I want to fap, but my boner is overtaking me.

Mai's just really good at making her boobs look bigger to distract the enemy.

Excellent.

I believe in SNK.

I fully support the Sakura x Yuri pairing, although I tend to think Sakura is more into redheads.

Yes.

Also her old CD is back. And the latest screenshots are all about waifus.

So some Hue youtubber got his hands on the game. For his opinion and a look at these Japanese events: youtube.com/watch?v=NvIik6liJ38

As for his gameplay video. I embed that one.

Some Nakoruru tidbits:

Some news:

twitter.com/AlexValleSF4/status/739959756694028288

blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/06/playstation-at-e3-2016-how-to-watch-live/

Give Doom Guy a Fatal Fury trucker hat to go with his helmet. I should go to the drawthread with that shit.

Jam is my girl, and I'm happy to have her back, but yeah, we all know the drill by now. I don't think I'll be picking up Revelator on day 1. I will stay hopeful that KoFXIV is the complete package on day. Honestly, anything better than SFV's launch day is a win, because fuck. Just fuck.

Yuri was before Sak
Want Yuri with a strapon banging Sak until her panties get red.

Mika is voiced by Naruto?

So how long after KoF XIV is it gonna take until we start seeing info for the new samurai shodown?

Yeah, from the original Japanese dub. Go listen to a clip and then listen to Mika's BOMBAAA! You'll hear it.

Real shame Luong doesn't seem to be clicking with artists. Good ones, at least.
At least she seems somewhat popular with players.

She and Hein are the most popular. But give it time. Hein will probably get the most fanart because of fujoshis.

If development did not already started, 1 or two years. Oda said KOFXIV development really began around april 2014.

Also new footage.

twitter.com/ura_jackal/status/738990003955503104

I'm going to main Kukri now

New trailer today. Get ready, folks.

i havent masturbated in 3 days
just kidding

I'm not. The urge is getting to me.

At least my man K is in.
*chuckles*
Nuffin personnel, kids.

How come none of these fighting games ever have a big UUUU amazonian musclegrill?

Fuck off anita, you're not video games anymore.

but muh fetish

Also shit, I forgot to talk video games. Does a new KoF also mean a new Metal Slug? I thought SNK had left for pachinko or something.

Not anymore. dreamcancel.com/2015/11/02/snk-playmore-officially-withdraws-from-pachislot-business/
Archive isn't working for me, so direct linking will have to suffice for now.
But we already have MSA :^)
I assume we'll hear more after KoF14 is finally released.

New trailer

Luong will get more art because of the footfags. Calling it now.

Is this it? Are people finally seeing Yuri's greatness? Did it take a jump to 3D so people could see this?
Mai is nothing compared to Yuri.

SIT ON MY FACE TOO!

I'm to blame for wanting every chick that catches my fancy to be welcomed by fanartists like the Dragon's Crown girls or the most popular shipgirls.

As for the footage, while so far I mostly had only positive things to say, I have to confess I think Nakoruru looks very dull in terms of gameplay.
Shun'ei is a abomination but I understand SNK had to pay tribute to their Chinese saviors. It was similar when Playmore bought them and KoF got a second Korean team.

None of the really popular ones had those types, unless you want to count the trannies that compose MK's female cast. There's Rila in Breakers, Angela in Goketsuji and Vanessa in Virtua Fighter but her looks got severely mellowed down in the next title. Can't remember any others…

Luong looks a little more complex than I thought she would be. I still don't understand how her overhead kick super works - what triggers the second kick?

Korean Neil deGrasse didn't really wow me.

Inevitable but, all things considered, probably the tamest fetish artists to take a fancy to her. I've already seen some shit.

Her face makes it priceless. Luong + Angel doujins when?

Nice, I didn't really liked Kim on XIII even if he was really good.

Speaking of Angel, here are some Japanese exclusive themes and a sneak peek of the Story mode.

Also, Atlus schedule at the E3 but it will not be streammed.

wew

Winner

11/10 will be my main now.

All trailer dates

Fug.

Also they finally showed off the official fightstick. Wish they were releasing a Neo Geo Pad though.

Hope the game has those illustrations in the in-game gallery.
Now that I look at it, Atlus+Sega pretty much has all the stuff I care about for this E3, besides NieR Automata.

Now I'll be disappointed if he doesn't finish the ranbu with woooooow.

Guess I should count myself happy I already got to see Hein in action and that the characters I'm more curious about will be shown this month.

Has there been any word about the game being compatible with PS3 pads? I think I can manage with the PS4 pad but would prefer to use the PS3 fight pad (that is currently collecting dust).

JUST

please.. PLEASE don't let this get censored.

Never going to happen bro.
This isn't shitcom we're talking about.

Fan made KOF 14 command list website. Very nice and clean.

the-king-of-fighters-xiv.australian-postcodes.com/
(ignore the domain name)

That's a nice attempt but real cowboy chaps are a lot thicker looking. Also she could gain a few muscle pounds (and boobs) and hair more poofy. Also no blue eyes, so bad cosplay. I am now upset.

Sorry about that, user.

The absolute madmen, what year do they think we are on? 1998?

#triggered

SNK don't give a flying fuck.

I love them.

Love screenshot.

Kinda makes one want to rub these on the faces of those Shitaku numbnuts. "It's 2016 and this medium still hasn't matured. Why haven't you written a article on this yet? Oh that's right, you fuckers got suplexed to the garbage compactor."

Any more? It's not the Twitter daily screenshot.

Speaking of Twitter, they just pointed out that the move lists have been updated.
snkplaymore.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/command/

Nope. This is the only one. I found in a kof forum.

Also, I recommend to check this fan made command list that I posted here
Is really well made and better to see.

That sword must be a special move because holy shit dat range.

It's from Atlus website. That's the only really new one. I'll post some of them.
atlus.com/kofxiv/

I really miss the team members standing in the back thingy.

Looks like I can't post them in batches because of file limit size

Totally not Tizoc looks really cool but unfortunately plays like shit from the Combo Breaker feedback.

Me too user, me too. But if they can keep at 60fps I will be happy.

And I'll end with Mai because I got bored.

I hope do see more Nakoruru from the japanese event this weekend.

Hello my fellow Mexicans, i have a question:

How do you think a KOF XIV arcade machine would do in the streets of Mexico? Is there a chance to make a dollar or not?

Considering the fanbase there, probably pretty well.

You know how team orochi had fire, lightning, and earth with chris, yashuo, and shermie? Are they trying to make another orochi with the main event team since sylvie has thunder, kukuri has earth, and bane could be a potential fire guy?

I hope the last guy isn't fire, there is already too many fire guys in KoF.

I still hope the New Faces Team comes back as DLC

You mean a PS4 with KOFXIV inside an Arcade Machine? Like a Vewlix model?

Probably well. In Brazil I played on a now extinct arcade SFIV and KOFXIII and they were both popular but people still played KOF2002 and MvC2 more. But they both appeared right after the first dump of TTX².
You do know that the game is console exclusive. Taito did not announce a new model of TypeX so Xrd and Tekken 7 are being played on proprietary machines. So if SFV and/or KOFXIV were released on arcades, Capcom/SNK would need to release their own machines. Note that Capcom declared loss on their arcade department and SNK simply does not have one right now.

You mean Mian, the cute stance based girl of the Official Team?

I fucking miss Shermie

the person with a mask is a chick?

Yes, the leaker said she is a stance based character where the mask changes with every stance. She also removes the mask on the winpose.

Oh, I even forgot. Her name since the first leak was "Acting Mask Girl"

Ayy, I'm getting the Collector's Edition. It's decided.

Trying look for different SNK stuff to play while I wait for KoF XIV.

How was pic related and the Maximum Impact games?

Also can Hyper Neo-Geo 64 games be emulated?

NGBC is what SNK vs Capcom: Chaos was meant to be. I like it. Someone should warn Max that Rock Howard is in game.
Also, it has Nakoruru

Maximum Impact: regulation A is alright. The other 2 games you should play only for the single player content(there are loads of skins with cameos in MI2).
It's really weird as it not really plays like the "standard KOF" but is alright. Much better than the Mortal Kombat 3D era.
I'm fine being a spin-off series (we had KOFXI during that time) and even would welcome Luise and Alba on the main games.

Custom PC/Console Arcade Machines that operate with coins have always been a thing in mexico.

Thanks.
I wonder if Love always has her sword in hand or pulls it from hammer space during specials.

We all do, user. We all do.

I guess I wouldn't mind seeing Ninon and Xiao Lon in the main series but not at the expenses of any other 2D veteran. And I'd favor Ron over Xiao Lon.
IMHO Falcoon's greatest contribution to the series were the alt designs and Botan (assuming he designed her).

I'm just glad whoever was in charge of NGBC realized Lee's AOF2 redesign was retarded.

Having revisited both games recently, does NGBC's PS2 version have a lot of framerate drops, or could there have been something wrong with the system I had played it on? Same goes for MI2.

Well, on PC you can play the arcade dump of NGBC. I don't remember the game having extra characters on the PS2 like KOFXI.

If you want the secret characters, check the NVRAM Demul.
neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?17890-KOFXI-NGBC-KOFNW-MSLUG6-NVRAM-Demul-Unlock-secret-characters/page4&highlight=neo geo battle