This is what niggers actually believe

Alright Holla Forums I stumbled across this woman's YouTube channel. Just looks like your average negress right? Maybe even a bit smarter than average? Guess again. It's a whole new level of retarded (even for a nigger). I'm talking twice as retarded as "WE WUZ KANGZ"

She says so many objectively ridiculous things it's hard to know where to start

But then she says black people should look up to Hitler, and that he had the right idea…but she believes this for the most retarded reason ever.

And this negress has over 2000 subscribers. She actually blew my mind with how much bullshit she put in one video.

Other urls found in this thread:

wethought
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is like the mental equivalent of being in last place on the final lap of an Indy car race — your engine explodes and the force of the explosion hurls you into ahead of all the other cars and gets you into first place across the finish line. You "win".

It's not about the destination, it's how you arrive at the conclusion that's important. Which, 'coincidentally' what kikes are concerned about controlling, the destination and the thought process.

Most black nationalists I've heard it boils down to liking Hitler because he killed the jews, then in the same breath they're still all "fuck white people". It's why we can never have an alliance.

No matter how much they try few will ever understand what Hitler represented. What seems in plain site to us will always sound like some esoteric bullshit to them. No matter how much they understand the jew is the problem, they don't understand he is not one of us and are worse at identifying them than we are.

Imagine being white trying to identify different negro tribes? Jewish are whiter thus making it easier for us to identify but harder for others. This actually sounds pretty common and its why I gave up on working with or taking black nationalists seriously for a decade now.

http :// www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TOSq9a8Hc8

They love that one. I'm not sure why because if they haven't dropped out, they don't attend very often.

The White supremacy that anti Whites typically speak of is almost always Jewish supremacy instead. Western style schools are designed by and for Europeans so of course they would be White supremacy. Africans simply don't have the DNA to excel in European style school systems. The other shit she said is obvious bullshit.

Is that a true story?

So has anyone had any success spreading the facts about who owned the slave ships

The information is out there, the only thing left to do is make easy to swallow memes and then distribute those through black channels like twitter and world star hip hop (is worldstar owned by jews?)

Just found this a couple days ago. Posting it here for ideas:

wethought theywerewhite. weebly.com/

That was made by us.

But has there been any negros who know about it or is it a meme that stays here

I think the idea is too complicated for blacks. They see that Jews give them money and put them in movies so they think Jews are their friends.

Black nationalists are good for white nationalists as they do not deny the absurdity of multicult beliefs and the role of Jewish media.

woah

Malcolm X knew where he stood and why the NoI was important. Also Farrakhan supported Trump.

I'm not gonna watch.

There must be a fucking gerble running on a wheel inside these ape's heads. How can one person be this stupid?

Niggers are inbred, dumb animals and detached from reality. News at 11

and dont forget the even longer list of tragedies caused by africans

Why are you making threads for some nigger eceleb you jack off to loser?

What fucking iq score is green supposed to be? It doesn't say on the legend.