Planetside 2 Thread: Big Gun Edition

Server: Emerald (USE)
Faction: Terran Republic
Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
Search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser. The application has to tell us that you're from here, otherwise we can't tell who's a normalfag and who isn't.

NC and VS tears served daily.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wkRfc
archive.is/NX5ca
twitch.tv/planetside2
a.chronus.eu/17491F8
planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Combat_Medic
ps2builder.com/
twitter.com/UberMasque
imgur.com/a/Yiwbc
archive.is/fflD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Might as well repost them.

TR AT THE CROWN

First for pic related.

FUCK YOU LAD!

Archive of last thread archive.is/wkRfc

The Terran Republic Rise!

Remember to git gud and aim for the head so we can harvest more salt today!

We're all TR here lad. Unless you're one of those defectors.

Was going to plebbit and complaining about a bunch of autists having fun on a dead game part of your plan?

archive.is/wkRfc

See for my fit in

Yep. I've just been a Driver/Support shitter. Now I'm going to focus on being a full out headshot nailer. Who's easy to farm now? Oh that's right, the guys making all these continents
RED

archive.is/NX5ca
archive.is/NX5ca
archive.is/NX5ca
Come get your daily salt dosage!

I'm just fucking with you. Even gunner "she was 6 I swear" nacho is loyal as can be.

I still can't believe that happened.
Meme magic truly is real.

Should I get recursion memetracker? I'm not in it for the stats, I just want the crosshair overlay

Nice cheats

its legal. unlike the girl that nacho fugged.

FUCK!

Dude, quit protesting Milo/Trump, get a job, and upgrade a few components. :P

truly epic my brothers

THIS WORLD IS TOO SMALL FOR ME! IN MY WORLD I AM KING! LONG LIVE THE KING!

Remember guys.

Where we step is the crown.

WE ARE FOREVER AT THE CROWN.

LET NO ONE TAKE ANYTHING AT THE CROWN.

TR AT THE CROWN
TR AT THE CROWN
TR AT THE CROWN

Well, chat and some of the UI are glitching like shit, and wew lads, didn't take for the shitposting tacticool faggots from cuckchan to get here!

Please banter and have fun with the KDR faggots!

It was fun while it lasted.

They're investigating and doing another hotfix soon, its kinda natural they would fuck shit up.

I hope so. I don't want to quit while the salt is getting good.

O-oi!

Oh, everyone farmed alright, we did some construction Wall building earlier.

It pretty much withstood assaults by the Tranu and New Cheesburgers for almost 6 hours till the shutdown, was pretty comfy, we got some trial by fire experience on what to expect on Hive assaults.

Gunner "Might makes right" Nacho please. There's more shit made about you than what was made about my fuckup

Trump-sama would be proud.

Just downloaded the game, is there anything super important i should know before i start?

Well, there's something to be said about Gunner "Groomed her like a pup" Nacho being able to handle the bantz, and the whole situation being equal parts hilarious and disturbing.

So what's this about this "gunner" guy and did he fuck a 12 year old or a 6 year old?

Still can't believe that dude fucked a toddler.

neither.

i love the bantz

P-please dont make it worse

Until level 15 you get certs for leveling up on top of the certs you get generally. DO NOT SPEND THESE UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO. Outside that, it's just testing what you're interested in and figuring out what you like/dislike. Expect crashes occasionally and something to break every update.

Everyone can learn from Gunner "Butter the biscuit" Nacho. Although what I did got just as much bantz, so I understand how he's feeling.

Whelp. Its friday.

(Checked)
It was pretty fun, those traitors and degenerates kept trying to take it.

Gunner "Prowl her on my Prowler" Nacho can be considered the prime example of how not to spill spaghetti in industrial quantities like a hothead.

Oh so you are this "Gunner" guy?

Remember to spam this in chat for our BC brothers!

You can tell it's Gunner "Imuoto-chan was part of the plan" Nacho cause his ID has her alleged age in it.

it hasnt died just yet!

y-you guys wouldnt understand

Oh shit! I forgot about Surge "Cucked by a Tranu" ~Needs a second half of the name to be as fun~ For shame.

Why did he get a guy to pretend to be his girlfriend again?

So long as degenerates and traitors get fucked.

I use mine for shitposting, while Gunner "Bushwacker" tries to downplay it.

I will try and find you guys.
Somehow.

its his boyfriend

He fucked 12 six year olds

Daily reminder that there are no Tranu women.

D'oh! Anthony "Dating a Spandex Dude" Surge. Now it's coming back to me.

We just call him Anthony Surge from now.

Anthony "12 man gangbang" Surge

Don't give up.

Mine involves actual shit though Gunner "Nut in the gut" Nacho

You bastards.
At least I'll have a qt trap to keep me company.

Pic very related.

TR weapons have a lot of recoil but also a lot of dakka, which is great in close-range.

Test the weapons in VR, if you're into Heavy Assault, have some fun with the Chaingun, the sound of the "BRRRRRTTTTZ!" is heavenly.

He's a lucky man.

I'm slowly siding securely with NC via my disdain for TR and the VS.

Shame it isn't actually all that great. Heavy should get more chainguns

Gunner "Caulking the tub" Nacho, are you ok?

Good for you

what are you talking bout :^)

Well great, now I wonder what the fuck is the song on this .webm

Aaaaaand welcome home user

I must be seeing things.

Seriously, they are not known for their technical excellence.

But the dakka is heavenly music to the Tranu Sorority and New Cheeseburgers listening, other than that, TMG-50 is a cool balance.

As a NC player I must admit that I am jealous of the chaingun, the sound really is sweet.

The Jackhammer feels really boring in comparison

Friendly reminder to never ever apologize

How bad are you, fam? Lay on the trigger with ext mags until you come around to good sense.

The chaingun is great, it's just bad in a 1v1 situation. If you get the drop on a group of enemies, it will kill that group faster than any other weapon

You're bad in a 1v1 situation. The chaingun is fine.

Feel free to believe whatever you want nigga but you're wrong

I got the Rhino myself since I like the range and the 100 bullets per mag, but now that I look at it, maybe the TMG-50 would have been a better pick.

I have to admit I'm pretty bad. It's just that I noticed most of the firefights I've been in are at mid/longish range. That and I noticed it takes a second to get the chaingun rolling so if you come face to face with an unexpected enemy he'll have the advantage.

Is it a waste of time to even use ESFs?

No, you just need to git gud and learn when it is useful

Those JOKE guys and their deliberate C4 tk.

That's because PS2 took away all the Jackhammer's excellence. It's not automatic. It doesn't have three barrels. It doesn't have the BOOM chikka BOOM firing sound. And its alt-fire is barely worth using.

Hater of the Sacred Battlebards, or just some sad cuck?

They kinda "re-imagine" the Jackhammer, when I say "re-imagine" I meant Smedley and Higby fucking raped it.

TMG-50 is infinitely versatile than the early LMGs for TR.

both

twitch.tv/planetside2

Devs are streaming at 2pm PDT, 10pm for UK fags. They're going to talk about the future of the game.

Reminders, we've been pissing off both Tranu and NC, and also other outfits from our own side, so beware.

NEVER EVER!

Be a passive aggressive little faggot some more.

I ain't battlebarding, some anons already posted screenshots of JOKE fags tking them with c4 and one once went out of his way to run me over. I wasn't moving.
EmperorsFlashlight is still the MVTker ay.

Alright niggers Ill repost from the previous thread:

If you´re interested in trying out mid-level coordinated play (as opposed to low-level coordination as of now), hit up Benus ingame and Ill show you benis in anus some basics of being a tryhard in a military tactics game. Nothing retarded like TANGO MIKE ROGER mind you.

I dont expect a lot of people to even care, however if you DO care to get a whiff of the tryhard, feel free to give me a (You) or PM me ingame.

If anything, better cooperation might turn a zerg into a more effective zerg.

Gunner "she can bleed she can breed" nacho

I'll passive aggressively cum in your cheerios you backpack cuck faggot

continue battlebarding and make people mass report them. if daybreak takes action the salt will be galactic

Or if you want to fight in a more controlled environment to practice your aim, there's a pickup on jaeger at in 8 hours or so.
a.chronus.eu/17491F8

I'd 1v1 fuck you up with an MCG if you tried, pigdog.

Just remember to report, we had one faggot who got banned for continued TKing and decided to make an account named "KillallinternetDjs"

1v1 me at the Crown you soulless son of a thousand goats

Anyone have that "nice landing ace" pic, need it for some oc

surge "he's my

At least Im not Anthony Surge

This one?

thanks.

I would like it if the platoon/squad leaders used our numbers more than "go here and fight off the VS/NC, okay now lets go here." and the occasional galaxy drop.

I doubt it'll happen now after last thread though.

Why does it seem like NC and VS don't really bother fighting each other?

Nobody likes fighting the Vanu, the hatred must burn hot to consider it.

NC weapons are hard hitting, slow firing and have lots of recoil. VS weapons are hard hitting, fast firing and have no recoil. Why bother fighting a faction that outclasses you totally?

I've been thinking the same thing. This morning even when the VS has a considerable point lead the NC just kept fighting on unimportant TR territory.

Got u fam

Because they barely fight.

Nah platoon lead literally puts a gold smoke and shuts the fuck up, individual squads have to see for themselves what the fuck they wanna do.

Like people always say, if you want to take lead, take lead, just remember to use your platoon APARTHEID powers for good, and put those who want to tryhard into separate squads from those who just want to zerg.

Paint cant into resizing, so if someone wants to do a better job il pass out the source image.

What did you expect?

Of course its those burgers, pretty sure they hate our guts so much they'd rather fight us along with their TR buddies from plebbit TKing,

Noted. Everyone report. I'll just put (JOKE) on my Kill on Sight list until they're no more.

Is that you Ascent? If so, fondle my balls and work the shaft you subversive faggot. If not, you can disregard.

gimme the sauce b0ss

Imma fix it

NC has no leadership and players just zerg into whatever the zerg is next to.

Which our resident NC tacticool genius user can pretty much attest.

Probably a lot of VS outfits up, and a lot of retards on our side.

I will play a medic as i want to be a credit to team.

Well, focus on the Medical Applicator upgrades, get a darklight attachment for your side-arm, get a Regeneration Field for your ability slot, get Nanite Healing/Revive grenades(practice throwing them to your comrades) get a TRAC-5 with a red-dot scope and a foregrip or if you feel like using a shotgun, FA1 Barrage with the slugs ammo, along with darklight for those pesky infiltrators.

For suit modifications, get Nanoweave or Flak armor, and get some C4 for blowing shit up.

BFRs don't belong in PS2. They were awful enough in the first game for established reasons. It was easy enough for a bailer in Agile to solo one with EMP grenades and Decimators. C4 fairies would have an easier time.

Check this here too

planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Combat_Medic

ps2builder.com/

Medic can't use TRAC-5. The default is the T1 Cycler, which is a very decent gun.

I actually find medic > heavy assault

The heavy assault can win those 1vs1's but a medic keeps a push alive, and a good medic is actually better at killing people (though less survivable) than a heavy is.

My bad, got confused with it because been shuffling with the Engineer.

T1 Cycler with the red dot sight, practice headshots too.

When you revive people, watch for enemies gunning for you, when healing, stick with a competent group and watch the ground for mines and other shit.

Scratch ps2builder.com/ its outdated.

I found Flak is much better since it lets you survive grenades while folks around you eat shrapnel. Free revives for you.
Throw revive grenades straight down so they don't bounce too far if you want to get a group that's close to you.

Also, the SABR-13 is fucking amazing.

Anyone else watching that stream in an hour?

Depends on the type of firefight for each suit modification.

Still stupid of SOE that they didn't implement Grenade throws like CoD/Battlefield where you have control on the strength of the throw, its gonna take some practice to get those throws right.

i seriously hope you don't do this

Why not? It's always fun to shit on livestreams

Unless it's actually interesting

Well fuck, it crashed.
I have a feeling I'm going to hate this.

I crashed too

twitter.com/UberMasque

What is this?

Ugh. Part of the Drybones crew, eh? Now everything is coming into perspective.

Don't see anything of relevancy. did i just give a click to a shill?

in fact all i really see there is military grade concentrated, refined cancer

i'll be there

Steer way clear of player-constructed buildings if they're near natural geometry. If you try to wedge yourself in between to get past, there's a good chance it'll kill you, because the game doesn't like physical objects intersecting, even if they clearly aren't

Where are you guyst ATM?

My membership was refused

You probably came off as a normalfag in your app. You have to make it clear you're from here to get accepted. Just my assumption of what happened.

Ah ok I thought you all knew who I was on NC, still using the same name just TR at the end

Anyone know what the rewards from Koltyr are? Can't really find anything that would show it

To be fair, I did warn people in outfit chat that I can't fly for shit. The parking job was just pure luck.

Fuck I'll come back in an hour for one of your outfit leads to look at the recruit sign up attempt

Could this phenomena be used to set up traps at choke points?

I actually managed to unfuck that and fly it out, only to be shot down nearly immediately.

Stream of Devs talking about game is just starting, get in here, goys.
twitch.tv/planetside2

are alts accepted? i sent an app with my main profile name included and it got rejected

It seems the constant crashing has stopped and all I get now are freezes every once in a while.

JUST

My name is JeanLatrois, accept my application

main is tr and already in the outfit. i put all my certs into light assault so i started another tr character for dem easy certs to gear up a medic loadout

That isn't redundant at all! Unless this thing spawns MAXes, at which point…. yeah, this will be abused.

Oh shit, son.

I told you not to listen to the tryhards. Tactics are for cowards who don't even gas Vanu.

NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED

Player made spawn point is useful for firebases that aren't dedicated to defending a HIVE.
It lets a guy set up a spawn point without having to give up his ANT that he's using to help build the base.

I don't see what good the orbital strike will be, though.
It's not like we have any need of tools to wipe out groups of infantry; solution in search of a problem.

C-4 Fairies just got a shiny new toy.

prepare for spam

I have a feeling that shield sunderers just got less useful.

Ehh, getting that shield fully up will just be more important. So, on par with the stealth ability - Has to be fully upgraded to be useful.

Holy shit somebody accept my application.

It's the recoilless rifle but better. LA is now fully Airborne infantry.

not sure about the other faction specific ammo, but the CRAG ammo can take out the shields on a fully upgraded shield sundie in 2-3 mags of it, so TR LAs will actually be able to solo shield sundies if they're given enough time to do so. Think the other faction specific ammo is weaker.

LA and Infilshitters just got more roles. I like this quite a bit actually.

Speaking of Infilshitters:
About damn time.

I don't think so. It doesn't work vs. infantry, if that's what you mean. It's pretty inconsistent when it comes to vehicles.

However, it's why ramming a tank you're about to lose a tank fight with is a good idea. The wreckage has a chance to intersect their tank and blow it up. You can thank the wacky physics engine.

Ripe for abuse, but so much more salt farming. Hmmmm

It would cost like $50 a move. Let's be real.

nacho is that your alt?

why are you posting ugly man?

Fug, now I wish I could 3D model. I'd totally make some shit.

Kek.

here's this garbage we'll send some twitter peasant … eventually maybe

Is this better?

That's gotta be a Tranu.

Anyone mind recapping what was said?

No worries man, if you want to git gud at flying spend some time in VR dicking about in the planes, will help alot.

So only the Vanu will end up doing it

Naw. She's into pegging, though.

So, at least the stupid fucking meme name lost the name contest.

Name is JeanLatrois, please accept my application.

Ooh, so you just like to be cucked by the Tranu, huh user?

I know what gets you off, user. No use trying to hide it.

VS are unfun to fight plain and simple + Zerg.
And usually TR hold most of the map when the zerg is at full capacity.

Doesn't bother me, TR are best adversaries.

Not gonna lie onii-fam but that shit's pretty good

Don't forget
Orbital Strike

DAILY REMINDER THAT ALL THE PLAYERS OF CURRENT PLANETSIDE PLAY FOR STATS
WE'RE MAKING PLANETSIDE GREAT AGAIN BY TAKING AREAS RATHER THAN INCREASING OUR KDR

That's because there's still nothing to do except killwhore once you've unlocked everything for your preferred playstyle. There's a reason all the BR100+ "pros" are airchavs, for example.

At least in PS1 you could try to sanc another empire or take all their home continents so you could spawn their ES shit.

You sound like a cuck. Hope you're rejected.

This is to be redpilled

This is to be bluepilled

Why don't you just play with us NCbro? At least when we ask each other to do stuff we do it.

The "pros" like to say they're playing on another level because they statwhore and farm instead of taking territory. They're so sick of the game and its "artifical" objectives of territory control that they decide to gain e-peen by improving their stats and attention whoring in their communities.

If they were actually sick of playing the game and didn't care about who's controlling continents, they'd leave. However they can't let go. They've either invested too much time in something they realized is pointless. They have to rationalize by becoming so-called masters. They have to lord themselves over the peasants so they can convince themselves that they've done something useful. Prey on this weakness.

We're playing a level above them. It is played inside PS2 - zerging bases, taking territory (i.e. "playing wrong"), banter and wew in /yell, dominating individuals, battle barding. It is also played outside PS2 - making faggots mad in their communities.

There's a meta-meta-game here and [wwew] is at the top. Git gud, statshitters.

That's super gay.

If the missile can be directed precisely or in real time, and it can be fired at least once every 20 minutes or so, it could be used in junction with armor or squads to remove
while the troops go marching in
pretty neat, in any case

tryharding aside, it just seems like we have a lack of squad leaders who actually know what they're doing
if at least one micfag studied up the map consistently and called the shots on soft targets or good territories to capture we'd have that many more chances to wew
I try help out when I can, but text tends to get ignored when everyone's shooting at eachother
naturally Indar is excluded from this because holding or taking the Crown is the only thing that matters

it is still very satisfying to look at the map and consistently see the entire front-line of territories is WWEW despite the above
we're in there and we're lighting up the front lines, almost to where the rebel scum and tranu have an unspoken truce attempting to stop the red onslaught

Get fucked nigger, i've been waiting for an hour.

Outfit chat is either for shitposting or it is not.

What were you playing?

I would take up the lead but I'm usually too busy battle barding to do it.

I've been trying but my app keeps getting rejected

SOMEONE GET THIS MAN IN

Starship Troopers, Suicide is Painless, Sound of Silence and semen demon related

Why do you niggers insist on spamming prox chat with shit music and fucking up your teammates sound? I mean, you faggots do realize the other team can't hear that shit right?

The idea is to be cancer to the other teams, not your own.

I think it was because infamous came in and started talking about the dev stream and people wanted to hear what it was about.

Sweet. Can't wait for those TR webms bruh.

Also, have any tips for playing MAX? I haven't played a whole lot of it yet outside of VR, but it looks pretty damn fun.

t. AOD member

Don't you want to feel inspired?

lol

It's a shame the enemy can't hear prox chat, because that would add another layer of hilarity to it, but I'm happy to zerg rush while It Ain't Me is playing or Gal drop while someone is blasting Ride of the Valkyries.

>>>/autism/
boy I sure wish I could hear tacticool audio in a game with insanely loud footsteps, tanks, and gunfire, and one of the most revealing minimaps in FPS

Devoid of outfit entirely and was fairly excited when I saw the first threads about it on here. Then you guys started actually playing..

Seriously, I'd join/help/lead squads, all of that shit but you guys act like fucking full autismo children. Sound is immensely important in the game and you're only fucking up your own team by 'battle barding'. It's the video game equivalent of niggers that drive around bumping excessively loud nigger music.

I think you're projecting.

I always mute battlebards.

The game is so fucking loud with explosions going off and gunshots everywhere that micspam doesn't matter. You don't hear those few sounds that might've been imporant. That and people mash Q like madmen so it doesn't matter.

You sound like a tryhard faggot. Big loss.

Just showing you your innermost desires. I'm a pal like that.

I do too but it still fucks up your sound.

I'm guessing you've never really played without some pimply shithead fucking up your sound. Even in battle you can hear the cloaks from infiltrators, easily tell the direction of incoming fire, and hear the boosters from light assaults that are outside scaling the point building you are in.

The game is a ton of fucking fun because you don't need to be good to get shit done, just organized. Unfortunately for you guys, and now all of TR, you're pretty much just crabs on what would otherwise be a glorious fucking cock.

You need to shave that shit off.

I suspect this is bait but I'm going to laugh anyway.

What's your name?

MisterBondTR

I have? They don't micspam 24/7. Those things you listed are still mostly audible when someone is playing music. And again, they're so minor in a huge firefight compared to positiong, reaction and shooting right.
I think you got the wrong door. AoD is two blocks down.

You know you can turn down individual people's volumes, right? There's some people who speak loudly in outfit chat. I don't know how that's any more bearable.

Also Battle Bards, could you play Iron Maiden more often?

Faggot get better ears, because even I can hear cloaks with battle bards.

You're a faggot and might not even be in the outfit either, fuck off

Oh shit, MisterBond it's you.

v2

Nigger get your turbotryhard shit outta here.
Id love to get some tacticool autism on but the shit you´re talking about is so far up in diminishing returns area its not even funny.

You made 2 assumptions that turned out wrong, the first is that getting a keyboard without a keypad is a good idea, the second is that immideate matters of local importance should be discussed in outfit chat.

Got it, boss.
I also got "Where the Hood At" and "X Gonna Give it To Ya" because

sounds fun

Thank god for that, I don't know if it's the game or if people are just shouting into their mics but sometimes volume of some of the people in game shoots up a ton.
That and some of the guys in our outfit sound like raging faggots who use the word literally too much. Cut it out you fags.

No, I'm not in the outfit because you guys act like faggots.

Iron Maiden is shit.

what…

I wish they did hear it because it would be worth it then. But, speaking of diminishing returns, only your team can hear prox chat and the only return is a negative one.

Again, I'll just go back to Holla Forums and leave you guys be but seriously…stop being such fucking niggers. Help your team.

I don't recall anyone being loud as fuck in outfit chat. Again. This isn't really an issue for me since I just mute people who play music.

I have a keypad, nigger.
And shit in outfit chat isn't particularly important. Did I say it is? No. I just said it's louder than people in outfit chat and I can't hear people. I just value bantz and people chatting away over music that I don't give a shit about.

Post the full version, nigger.

Okay seriously, talking about Implants.

Clear Vision or EMP Shield?
Other implant suggestions are fine but if you suggest battle hardened I'll punch you.

The only implants I suggest are Regen. The less dependent you are on medics, the better.

Nig you dont need hearing in a meatgrinder, and meatgrinders are where music is blasted. Audiolocation is important on fireteam-level tactics, we aint even at cohesive PLATOON level tactics yet. We dont even have mixed unit tactics going on.

Youre demanding solid milsim teamplay from a bunch of proud zerging shitters.

then fucking use it fam

Whoops. Fucked that one up myself.
This should work.

I like the talking that's going on but there's been one or two people who seem like legitimate autists.

Good for you, you're smart enough to do that. The other guy can fuck off for wanting to change how the outfit is run. Most people seem to enjoy the music and don't complain about it.

The shit?`It works fine on my end. I have no clue what causes this.

I really wish there was some way to have a standard bearer.

The bard is the standart bearer.

Bonus points for barding from a harasser or a valk.

And I'd like him to have a physical sign that he bears the calling card of [wwew], especially since the enemy can't hear him. Something to rally around in a big zerg push.

Its tough, I try my best when I PL. I try ti get different squads to do different shit sometimes, it kinda works.

Play before you judge, if you tell a bard to cool it for a sec they normally do.

The best use of the orbital strike is clearing the vehicle queue.

I bet it'll turn out like it did in PS1 if being able to use one is just a matter of cert points, where everyone has one so they get used more for trivial shit than important things.

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN?
YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY, BUT YOU DIDN'T
WHY AM I ONE OF THE FEW FAGGOTS WHO ACTUALLY THINKS THESE THING THROUGH?
I KNOW THIS IS JUST FOR FUN, BUT COME THE FUCK ON GUYS WE FUCKING HAD INDAR
YOU'RE JUST AS UNCOORDINATED AS THE VS
THIS WAS YOUR CHOICE, YOUR DECISION, AND YOU FUCKED IT ALL UP
I still love you guys, but god damn

What happened for those of us who weren't there?

How about some context, Turbo?

get a mic and stop being a beta faggot wewuz

/r/ music to play as a tank

I tried to join but got rejected.
I put "Holla Forums" in the note

We need more Full Metal Jacket.

WEW

If you want 'Nam music, most of CCR's stuff is great to play. It Ain't Me is good but they got lots more good stuff.

It Ain't Me is played specifically because of memes

I know, it still fits though. Especially on Hossin.

memes are only saved if they're dank.

Fuck I give up

You guys are perfectly 100% fine, and I'm not mad at the TR the TR gets it shit together

But fuck man, starting a new faction in this game is utter bullshit, no certs, no mods, no options etc

Keep getting slaughtered by shit that wouldn't kill me before

There's a reason I only have two characters, mate.

Just be a healslut or engie and deploy a Sunderer at a good location and the certs will roll in.

Just healslut until you can afford shit.

You think that's bad? My autistic ass can't even come up with a good callsign.

Holy shit, I never realised how much GWTB is like planetside.

The grind is real. Don't give up so early though, man, just stick around for a bit.

Damn it's been a while since I've read that comic. Now that I think about it, the reds kind look like TR in bulky trench coats.

TR needs to have some fashy trench coats

It'd be nice if some of you cunts can come over so I'm not all alone here.

This shit right here is why i always laugh at the ego stroking "wwew is free kills" crowd. We've been on this server for like 2 weeks and we're still putting our name on bases despite our disadvantages.

Can we stop tryharding for a second, wanking over kda, empire shit, shilling tacticool imgur albums and return to having fun?

What the fuck happened to the gorilla warfare at Hossin where we throw corpses against an automated AI turret instead of letting the sunderer take care of it. What about splitting up the actual platoons and going for multiple bases instead of having 24 people dickwaving in front of a spawn room where 4 BR

and reddit honestly thinks the game isn't pay2win

The shit you need to survive can't be bought, nigger.
Medkits? Can't be bought. C4? Can't be bought.
Class upgrades? Can't be bought.

And yet you can buy faster nanite regen which lets you throw more grenades, use more medkits, use more C4, and grab more vehicles.

And unlocking stuff faster gives you a distinct advantage against anyone starting at the same time as you.

For infantry? False. For vehicles? Yeah, I can see it.

Oh yeah. Vehicles are definitely jew city.

You can play a week for a set of gorgons and proceed to grind even more for gorgon attachments, MAX abilities/armor or you can be a good goy, buy the gorgons and use the cert shekels for MAX upgrades and gorgon magazines.

There's the $20~ construction pack and vehicle weapons are the ultimate jew.

Applied as CharlesBarkley; wew lad

I've been asking for a little of this myself, but the go-to response is "get a mic and ask for squad lead" so you might as well just do that since the vocal ones in the outfit right now just want to only zerg I think.

What's wrong goy? It's only a few shekels for a membership XP boost you know? You even get 500 FREE ingame shekels for your trouble.

Hmm. Why does all the 'zerg'ing happen when I'm not on? No, I don't lead, but we have often split up and held 3 different locations just to warpgate the VS a couple times now. We've done SplitOps, not sure why it isn't more consistent.

Doesn't work, don't do it.

24 is the minimum to take a base without a ghostcap and it's practically a guarantee you won't.
Even an entire platoon on one base will struggle.

Keep in mind if your guys are all 0.8 kdr or less, then you need more than 50/50 pop to win.

Even outfits of 3kdr tryhards will struggle to hold or take a base when they're 40% to the enemy 60%. When it comes to capping bases, the only thing that wins reliably is overpop.

Take a look at them digits

Fair enough and I get that overpopulating a base will win every time, but even within a single base it's mostly just "go wherever you want". For example, we're taking a base and everyone rushes A and once it's captured everyone leaves it for the next point leaving A completely open to be recaptured.
I try staying behind most of the time, but being alone on a point isn't much better.

I think simply assigning squads to hold different points or do different things within a base would go a long way.

I have gotten almost 2000 certs in the past two days git fucking gud.

And that's enough for two guns
The goyim make the money to buy two guns in one hour, assuming they don't live in fucking california and have a minimum wage of $15.

Where do these people come from

I was expecting this story to end with him c4-ing either you or an enemy tank.

weird, try again

You fucking shitter. Stop listening to whatever the faggots say in leader chat and do something smart for a change.
You're a waste.

As I sit here pondering a user-name, I'm tempted to say fuck it for a bit and play something else for potential inspiration. And in that I'm also tempted to stream it. Maybe Bulletstorm.

Also, does the new armor system mean VS will be able to wear pants?

we need someone named after sam hyde

Make it Ham Syde

They're getting a fairy backpack and a vagina face

More stuff: imgur.com/a/Yiwbc

Also the NC heavy armor in there got reworked a little bit (strap on the leg removed, maybe something else)

You can go in third person? How?
Pic unrelated

Is this from the stream? wew, at least they're taking note from other fpses, now if only we could have better grenade throw control and more continents.

i would do some Rhodesian themed stuff in tr's theme

Do VS players play infiltrator at a disproportionately high amount compared to NC/TR?

Only class where you by default aren't stuck with a 100% retarded helmet design. So yes.

not that i've seen

I saw orders crying about how defending an outpost was pointless because it wouldn't be lost before the alert.

They have no idea how capture speed varies with the amount of points controlled, they see "8:00" and disregard it until all points are captured, all terminals and turrets hacked and the timer jumps from 8:00 to 1:00.

pretty sure these guys have some special client or they connect to the testing server with modified files

It's not something you can get in live.

Considering NC has the best SMG in the game I'd wager they run it the most.

It's because of two things:

(checked)
I really wish they reworked the undersuit of the NC armors. It gets grating when most of my settings are on high and I still see those ugly low res burlap pants and leather vest-over plaid shirt-over sweater on some camo-less newbie everytime I die. Or give them better armors to cover that shit up.

On the west coast server a lot of TR prefer plinking with Infiltrators. VS is only really noticeable because when you do run into them it's because they ran right at your squad and threw EMP nades and had his buddies finish you off. NC infiltrators are just useless faggots who don't even use the motion spotting equipment.

This fucking pickup. It makes me feel so inadequate.

Indeed. I squadded up with some AoD guys a little while ago when we were full and they just gal dropped undefended outposts with 24 people and when the NC or VS would send 24 people to defend it they redeployed to warpgate and went for another empty territory. I just gave up after an hour of them accomplishing nothing.

Combat in PS2 is more imperial guard level tactics than anything else. Fight until you die, respawn and fight and die again. These guys can't win against NC/VS double teaming us because they don't know how to play.

I missed the pickups, unfortunately. Had to nap because I was tired as shit.

Who are you? Maybe I can help.

SuRge

why am I not surprised?

git gud

I'm only there because Cheese is there.

Are you the one that preps the bull?

Not me.

That phrase is so fucking funny and i have no idea why

>A Squad Leader will never tell it's squad to prep their T32 bulls and deploy as heavies.

was wondering what was going on with that

felt like i was in AoD again, hopping around like a fucking spastic

I kind of wish a /furry/generate would pop in to drop a pic whenever that phrase is used. Would give me quite the chuckle, that it would.

Would also be interesting to compare numbers of uses of saying it on purpose VS. people taking it out of their vocab entirely.

Lieutenant "Bull is Ready" SuRge

AOD is really impressively bad

nobody should ever listen to TR orders chat. if they don't notice something then it was important, if they do notice something it was four minutes too late anyway. map game is a skill platoon leaders have to develop for themselves.

Brah, you know that's not what I mean, Brah. Bro. Brohemian rhapsody. Bromeister. Goybroyim.

Reminder that a SUIT fag was doing it tonight.

kek. SUIT should stick to statwhoring.

I just wanted to play some planetside man..

Is cheese a faggy guy or a girl? I checked his twitch and I can't tell at all.

She's a flipfag girl.

Have rocket pods been nerfed to the point of uselessness?

I'm emptying entire salvos into unshielded sunderers and infantry and nothing dies and nothing seems to even take more than a scratch of damage.

I've been off a week or so. I intend to be back with a vengence in the morning. Still going strong? Any new essentials i should get for battlebarding?

Get on in, we're trying to take Esamir, 13 VP at the moment, fighting both Tranu and Burgers.

Man I love being spotted before I even turn a corner and then watch the guy who "spots" me turn around 180 and one shot me.

We need to start getting rid of plebbit from the outfit.

If you read the thread, we got a lot of skinwalkers here bragging about how terrible we are to their hugbox.

archive.is/fflD0

Thank you, I'll be keeping my eye's open. I'll also try talking to Gas.

Funny how it seems to always happen the moment it looks like we're about to secure the continent.

CUCKED

Wait, what's going on with the outfit?
Only been able to play on thursday.

Check
archive.is/fflD0 for the plebbit thread and the old archives archive.is/wkRfc , we've got skinwalkers from cuckchan and reddit trying to make themselves feel better by shit talking a bunch of autists while trying to learn why we keep farming salt from them.

So they found out that WWEW is from fullchan? Also how would we figure out who the leddit shitters are? You can't use meme useage as this is pretty much autism the outfit at the moment.

Think we have to wait for Gas and the other top officer shitposters to get a consensus.

Because wew, they keep getting salt from us just winning continents and generally having fun instead of KDR 360 no scope.

I wish we built bases more often

what does this have to do with my post?

Feels good man.

I wish we were fast enough to do it before the alert ended. I could have used those extra certs goy.

The twit probably thinks I'm from reddit.

You did go to an ingame reddit meetup though.

NC literally hates their own burger-brothas.

(checked)
What the fuck is wrong with NC players? I'm not talking about in-lore ideologies but even 5 months ago I still run into retards shooting generators like it was the fucking Beta. And only NC players still do this shit