Fuck That creepy clown bullshit, water starter is a luchador

Fuck That creepy clown bullshit, water starter is a luchador.

fire starter is still the best one tbh

What a road of rubbish.

Except it's fake.

Popplio has no shell motif, if anything it looks like a fake Oshawott final evo.

The fakes looked better.

Its fake the cat evolution is a trace of Espeon

Your fault for not listening when we told you that shit was beyond fake, m8y.

What did she mean by this???!?

Neat, too bad Poliwrath is gonna overshadow it online once gen 7 is out.

Another bang-up job by Neotendo

Are you that one guy who kept complaining that he wanted a green/purple uniform?

The only good one was swoleclown

If you're making fakemon at least try to match the artstyle.

Or if you're not not good enough to do that, don't have official art in the same picture.

Pokefags can't help themselves

These look like first evolutions while the clown and others looked like second evolutions.

Also I'm half-sure that fire starter is traced from official Espeon art because I recognize the pose and general body-shape, so it's probably both fake and a crappier fake at that.

Any infos on how the final forms will look like yet?

You're right, the supposed second evolutions actually seem to lose detail compared to the first evolutions.

I still find it hilarious people thought AssCreed Birb was a thing, Remember. This is a Kid's game. Unlike Ninjas, Assassins are not acceptable in there.

I can only imagine how hard the devs laugh at their fanbase paying for the same game for 2 decades.

Yup, fake.

While you bring up a good point, it's more about what is socially acceptable. Especially in fiction.

Even a autist can tell that Asscreed birb is ridiculously out of place.

Thank Christ, the one thing consistent in fakes so far is that the fire starter's had a hideously boring design compared to the other two.

Given the past trend of getting SWOLE as FUCK and then going bipedal to become fire/fighting in the past I imagine it'll follow a similar convention here, though probably not fire/fighting in type.

Wait?
Pokemans?
Didn't I play this game 15 years ago?

I want reddit to leave.

Why are two of them clubs with no spade?

I played your mom fifteen years ago.

Papa?

Nice eye user.

I'm sorry I've been gone so long, sport.

Shit I meant Dewott. It even has the seashell from that evo line.

These are fake too you fucking dipshits, the quality of the drawings aren't even close to Sugi's in the first place; there's a lot of terrible linework.

You guys believe fucking anything.

Source?
Doesn't look like Sugimori to me.

I've got lots of shitposts to make today, I haven't got time for things like reading.

Can you Imagine if this actually was genuinely real?

Well, everyone was told it was fake last two times. And it wasn't. What did you expect? Something that wasn't a boy-who-cried-wolf scenario?

OSHIT

test

These look fake as shit for several reasons, user:
Also, Rowlett's fake evo is the only decent one, Popplio's looks to much like Dewott and Litten's a generic furry bait.

Even if these were legit, they only look like first stage evolutions at best anyway.

The fucking Ballio leak looked more legit than this piece of shit

no test

Holy shit you're all faggots

I think both leaks are false as fuck tbh fam.

At least the first leak was in the right art style and looked somewhat legit. This shit is just obviously fake.

If this turns out to be another
I'm going to lose my shit

People still genuinely care about pokemon?

The games are shit.

I just like the design of that clown pokemon.
If you ask me, anyone to find pokemon fun need to get some refined taste in fun and videogames.

what?

Soapbox time.

All of Nintendo other games have changed in over the last 20 years, but pokemon is the same fucking game. A barely improved one at that.

The progress between 1st and 2nd gen was stellar and really made me excited for what the future would be like. Every gen after that has been disappointing.

I understand it's a game for children and would be content to leave it to children, but my just cannot comprehend how so many adults are so into the franchise still.

But r/s/e and hg/ss were good.

As someone who was already grown up when Pokemon showed up in the West, the fact that the English-speaking internet won't fucking shut up about it is more than a bit annoying, in that lol-I'm-such-a-nerd way.

Hi, I've played every pokemon game ever released, including third versions, while the core gameplay is fundamentally the same, the games are actually quite varied.

I never understood this complaint.
How should the gameplay have changed?

You haven't noticed that the art style isn't correct?
Also didn't the typing leak from the official site say that Litten's evo is fire/ground?
Also why would the typing be in English?
And why would Popplio's obvious theme/characteristics completely disappear?

Looking at this thread worries me. Not enough people stop to think anymore.

So far the only thing against the more popular leak is that it arrived so early, and that doesn't make a strike against it rather than making you question the odds of it happening. Still well within possibility

While the leak is quite fake, how is putting a pokemon with a similar, but not exact pose, over the image proving anything?

These look fake as all fuck.

AssCreed Owl and SwoleClown looked more legit than this shit.

Dude, what?

Read down from the top of the thread.

I did.

Satanic trips confirm. Battle mechanics have changed a shitload since gen 1 & 2. Just off of the top of my head I remember between gens 2 and 3 IVs got increased from 15 to 31 possible values, double battles (best battles) got added, and abilities became a thing. Between gens 3 and 4 how special and physical moves worked was changed entirely and were no longer bound to typing. Between gens 4 and 5 we saw the introduction of rotation and triple battles and pokemon with multiple abilities. Between gens 5 and 6 we saw the intoduction of the fairy type and mega evolutions.

While the core mechanics of the game haven't changed, there have definitely been changes and additions made to various aspects of the battle system. But why do people expect this game to radically change at all? There's no reason for it to. What aspect of the gameplay should be changed? Innovation is good but it's retarded to expect each entry in a series to be completely different from the previous one.

please tell me this one is the fake and the other ones were real.

just like any other game these days

What is tripping you up here?
Do you seriously think that the word similar means things are clones of each other?

It's similar in that they are posing in the same manner.
It's not a perfect match or trace because shapes of their bodies, the tilt of their heads, size of their heads, placement of paws and tail, don't match up.
It's also such a generic pose for a cat or dog that the artist didn't necessarily need to even look at Espeon specifically for reference.

And these guys believed it, unless they were fucking around. >>9550888 >>9550905 >>9550930
And maybe a few others.

(checked)
I hope that they are the real ones, but I guess we'll all see at the Nintendo Direct.

Oh, yeah, so just because the cat is slightly thicker than Espeon, that makes it less of an obvious trace.
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that no other pokemon has ever been drawn sitting like Espeon has. If it's such a generic pose, then how come it's only sprung up on 1 pokemon out of 721?

This gets everytime worser. That why i play digimon or dragon quest monster.

(checked)
I hope that thief owl and the clown are the real ones, but I guess we'll all see at the Nintendo Direct.

By that I mean I hope the clown and thief owl are real

I liked HG and SS, but how much of that is my nostalgia talking? I found B/W to be awful and X/Y to be okay.

I'm not saying it should change, but it should be adding more with each game. Instead it removes features and adds a different one with each generation. It's the same game with a different flavor this year instead of a true progression of design.

Wow balance changes to the combat. So interesting. No one is asking for pokemon to become SMT or something, but for it to actually evolve the core mechanics or have MORE game. The series doesn't become fundamentally better in quality or quantity, it's just changing the flavor. That's why it's the same game just like how call of duty is the same fucking game even though the maps and time period change.

Everyone who says this just leaves it at that.
What are they supposed to be adding? Yeah, I was miffed when they removed the day/night cycle and having your pokemon follow you, but the actual battling is always an improvement from game to game.

Are you blind? Holy fuck.

Bullshit. They were just too short and lacked way too much content compared to previous gens.

This gen looks like total shit tbh.

Water starter's third form is a big guy.

Ignoring a list of differences does not make your thoughts any more sound, user.
It's just that what I remember when I was a kid is that when you called a drawing a trace, it meant the lines were actually traced, not used as reference.
That aside thinking about how the general size of the body matches up the artist did observably turn to the Espeon art.

You mean sitting like a normal animal?
Sitting like a normal animal and looking over its shoulder, yes
Because they try not to use the same pose twice?
The thing here is that the promotional drawings aren't necessarily the sprite pose/idle animations.

But like I said already, I concede that there isn't a good chance of the general proportions matching up without using the Espeon art compared to googling "cat sitting back view"
I still wouldn't call it a trace though.

Probably all of it

Pretty shit taste. B/W weren't bad, B2/W2 were better though But X/Y were pure shit. I didn't even bother with ORAS, but I've heard plenty about it to confirm that it was even easier and shittier than X/Y. Mega Evolutions are broken as fuck, and were a retarded idea to begin with.

Best Pokemon game will always be Platinum, in terms of story and game difficulty. It was the most prime game.

It's similar enough for me to disregard it.
And yes, I do think the fact that it's sitting like a regular animal lends to the idea that these are fake. There are a million ways for a cat to stand and move around, which have been utilized. They'd never do this over at Gamefreak.

Some of us like taking less than an hour to battle a single pokemon.

Wow this is sad. Both leaks are fucking stupid

Weird satanic clown ,ass creed owl and boring fire panther.

People setting them selves for false expectations cause they're the ones sucking anything "Leak" dick

The choice is obvious this gen

???

What if I told you both of them were fake?

Where are you getting the sizes from?

Go away.

He's getting them from the way the Pokeballs are arranged for each starter's evolutions, assuming that the picture of each Pokemon isn't scaled or something

i'm rather glad the very original monster collecting game gets more and more recognition instead

lol nope just more persona and censored idolshit

user

SMT is edgy pokemon.

No it isn't, Pokemon is just a kid-friendly SMT.

No, it's not like Pokemon at all, both games are fundamentally different and trying to compare the two shows that one hasn't played either game.

SMT is older than Pokemon. Plus it deals with different mechanics than Pokemon does.

and inb4
Yes but the methods of doing so are different, the mechanics of how gameplay works are different, and everything is different than Pokemon. Just because you have a superficially similar concept of "find monster/demon, capture/ally with monster/demon" doesn't mean shit.

If you didn't, you wouldn't have given a ? reply, you legendary dumbass.

Someone seems upset at getting shown he was wrong.

you're not even him

See

I wonder how that'd work

I wouldn't be surprised, but I still like Pennywise the Seal, so I'm hopeful.

Just like last fucking gen. Damn it.

This thread gave me dejavu.

Ground type with Mold Breaker?

Wow Gamefreak nice job 10/10 bravo