Definitely niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

hoyentv.com/2017/03/21/girl-15-missing-from-lawndale-found-safe.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a jew

"men"

It probably was blacks since:

Who's always responsible for broadcasting these rapes? In Europe it's always rapefugees, and in America it's niggers. 40 people watch and nobody gives enough of a fuck to call the cops? That's definitely niggers.

Generally speaking gang rape is a non-white crime. Whites don't really go for sloppy seconds.

Social media works better on niggers than a god damn ankle bracelet

learn2goon

It will only get worse. Soon every burger user will have extended family that have been sexually violated by a mongrel.

The girl was asking for it

Parents should sue kikegook and demand Suckerberg's walled compound as settlement.

link to video?

Wasn't the video of the autistic kid getting tortured by a gang of nogs live streamed to Facebook also in chicago?

I'm withholding my reaction until we learn the race of the victim.

It must be getting pretty bad over there.
Ten bucks says they thought the girl was a Trump supporter because she white.

You've not been here long enough. It's already been said but the tell tale signs of niggery are concrete evidence as it is.

Okay, I kek'd

Fucking niggers though, am I right?

Facebook can't be sued for the content posted for the same reason Hotwheels/Jim can't be sued for content posted on Holla Forums. Legally speaking all posted content is the responsibility of the poster.

No shit niggers did it, genius. I'm talking about the victim, who to be fair is probably also a nigger, but there are still unfortunate whites trapped in chicago.

hoyentv.com/2017/03/21/girl-15-missing-from-lawndale-found-safe.html

link

sheeeeeeeeeeeit

niggers don't report crime ~ anons shocked!

And so was your mom when I fucked her last night

post video link then, not perpetrator :^)

that's the "victim"?

If that's the victim I couldn't care any less

yeah, from the link in

checked and uncared

I only worry about perfect Asian princesses.
Niggers can rape each other till their benefits run out for all I care

Go try to derail somewhere else. Your first attempt sucked, and this one is even worse.

Not that I have much sympathy for niggers, but growing up near Chicago, the majority of the saddest stories about victims of nigger violence are young black girls. I was just a kid when the "Girl X" story came out, where a gang of niggers raped a 9 year old half-to-death and left her lying on a pile of garbage in the Cabrini-Green Projects. Half the victims in the weekly West-side shootings seems to be children and sometime infants because they can't be assed to aim. These stories are good for redpilling normalfags though. First convince them nigs are violent despite race of victim, then follow up with how one-sided the racial breakdown of violent crime is.

You might as well have typed "I AM A RACE MIXING SHILL" into the name field you retard

Chicago is full of people who will never, ever believe facts, no matter what happens. It's the most commie infested city in the country, they don't even hide it here. I miss the old days when the lines were drawn and everybody knew what was up. Those old guys died off or moved to the burbs and the city is shit now.

wew

literally a non-story because it happens every day

kek

Sometimes when I buy crickets for my bearded dragon they start eating each other alive in their box on the way home but you don't hear me weeping out of my vagina about it.

Yep, I now officially don't give a shit. That's one ugly… sheboon?

Gas yourself kike.

Throw it in the pile

was probably asking for it

Almost every major city in the US is like that, user
t. NYCfag

They're calling it female, but its name doesn't help any

you must be new around here

I don't care it's just another subhuman nigger, happens every minute of the day, everyday

And you must be butthurt about me fucking your mom

holy fuck, for a minute i thought they literally raped daria morgendorfer

Nigger girl. Who cares if apes rape apes?

honestly this. obviously this was consensual and not actual rape - because if you'd made up your mind you were going to rape someone, why the fuck would you settle for a busted-looking negress?? you wouldn't. you'd pick an actually-attractive white girl.

that would be a smart bet if was rape, but it was "rape." i.e. parent desperate to pretend her shittily-raised teen offspring isn't a completely nondiscriminating cock addict.

don't give them any ideas, they need to rape their own more often so we can d&c them further

The only sad thing is that they were ever taken out of their natural habitat.

I knew this was a nigger on nigger crime as soon as I read the headline. I have nigger ESP.

if teen black girls weren't bonobo-tier slutty to the point where raping them is basically impossible, blacks might try to rape white girls more than they already do. but they already basically try 100% of the time that a white girl is foolish enough to provide them an opportunity.

stories like this are still useful to point out to help break down the denial of "anti-racist" whites still trying to pretend we're all the same.

it's all because of malaria. white southern landowners tried tried to employ white farmhands and indentured servants on their plantations in the south and they all fucking died. only africans, who'd been living among malaria mosquitos long enough to have selection pressure for immunity, could survive at an economically feasible rate. and so, slavery. because have you ever tried to hire a nigger to work for you? now the consequences will never be the same.

didn't even notice i got hitler dubs

Wait a second. I thought they weren't supposed to release details of rape victims?

Also

We know of one torture and two rapes that have been streamed on Facebook. When will it be time to meme Facebook as the seedy underbelly of the internet?

In some cases, that's true, but not in all cases.

firstly, it's silly to expect consistency from the normie mind. applying glaring double standards and blithely denying that they're double standards is like the #1 strategy to avoid cognitive dissonance.
secondly, facebook is way too full of pathetic approval-begging pussies to even slightly resemble an internet hive of scum and villainy, even for a moment.

But you won't see BLM chimping out over this one.

Whatever man, I'm never surprised by the actions of feral niggers.

If I recall correctly it was something like the 12th, and most of those pedos were exported by goons and other various subversive elements as an attempt to get the site shut down, but you already knew that, didn't you chaim?

[[[citation needed]]]

your mission here is to spread these glad tidings to all those bluepilled cucks stuck in racial reality-denial, user. we're the choir here, of course we don't need this preaching.

If you're going to have consensual group sex (inb4 "f…fifteen year olds have no capacity for consent!!!!") then the golden rule is DO NOT LET HER KNOW IT WAS RECORDED.
As soon as a slut learns that her depraved actions have been recorded and/or slipped into public knowledge, she WILL file a false rape allegation.
Because she was having the time of her life.

Well the last time this happened it redpilled some people

would be fun if a team of 20 anons fired up their Shawniqwa/Tyronellon fake twitter accounts and raised a BLM shitstorm

Is that the victim, or one of the rapists?

Article doesn't indicate the race of the victim nor attackers.
Could well be a 15-year-old nog that was raped by other nogs or mudslimes.

Oh no that sucks

Why? Theres no excuse for supporting nigger behavior and it doesn't matter if the girl was a nigger or not, it's still disgusting behavior. I don't want niggers or non whites living in my country but your line of logic is subhuman tier. I don't know where you think you are but this board doesn't suppprt rape regardless of race because rape is a nigger behavior and we aren't niggers, you fucking nigger.

If the race is not named with the inital report, and it's only named when it's white, you can bet your kikes ass that it's a (sand)nigger.

Could it be beaners? Been a few reports lately about nogs v beaners battle royales.
I guess my question is, would beaners rape a black chic? or would they be disgusted by such an act against the nog?

>and none of the roughly 40 people who watched the live video reported the attack to police
Really need uncucked reporting that doesn't condition you into thinking that bystanders are people.

you're thinking rationally like a white man, not like a nigger. whereever they are they must also rape

Yes, damn that Holla Forums! Always filled to the brim with virtue signalling men who defend and make excuses for promiscuous women, amirite right fellow posters?

They are ugly and you are a beta male

also
definitely niggers.

It's only pathological altruism if he's giving up something for himself or whites to "help" them. That post you just read was more like strategic empathy.

dubs

THE NIGGERS ARE GETTING BOLDER

reported

Common carrier protection only applies when you aren't moderating content. You have to be completely neutral in what you allow to be hosted. That's part of why HotWheels god rest his soul was so adamant about leaving board content solely in the hands of board owners.

Faceberg and Twatter control content at the administrative level. If you had enough money to sue them properly you could shut them down. No one with the money is willing to do it, however.

Yeah. Niggers confirmed.