Deformers looks like garbage

The creator of the The Order 1886 is making a new game. It looks like shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv2rwlO0E4A&ab_channel=AllGamesDelta

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/loejnf.mp4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not really surprising, given how they're a bunch of faggots.

Is this the one GameStop is publishing?

Hey, it's better than The Order though.

Why are there so many rolling marble type games lately? I assume they're just piss easy to make.

Ok

Nice link bro, not giving them views.

Less than 5k views in 24 hour means it's already a failure. Agreed that still don't deserve any views from here.

When I saw the image in the OP I was amazed that they'd do something so unconventional character design wise. Then I saw the Angry Birds ripoffs on the youtube page and laughed.

Doesnt seem to work on my end, thanks though

u.pomf.is/loejnf.mp4

At least it looks like a video game.

Thanks, at least its a game. Looks like it will get boring after 5 minutes though

So, that web browser game in 3d

What a bunch of hacks

Unless it has a deep Shakespearean story, a cinematic experience and tons of QTE involving balls, I'm not interested.

Ok, so no joking I can tell you everything you need to know, just by the webm posted.

Just like that shitty phone game that's basically snake, but worse

It reminds me a bit of Super Monkey Ball.

Might be cool but it's ready at dawn.

Is this some sort of reverse marketing tactic? "This game you've never heard about is garbage. More details here"

Yes, this has been going on since forever.

Yep, it's summer, and as usual OP is a fucking faggot.

They obviously focused on gameplay this time, instead of graphics. But they focused on the shitty mobile type of gameplay.

I think they're going to an hero because of the bants.

Doesn't your sentence imply that he has made a game before this "deformers" project?

I get the impression that this game is we want the Splatoon audience.

At least it's not another movie

They're not cute though, they're ugly cute, they're going for the angry birds audience, they pig ball is a straight rip off.

It's more the music and the colours and the jolly nature of the video that gives me that impression.

I suppose it could be angry birds, I've never actually played a mobile game because it's shit on arrival, so I wouldn't know.

They took a single mini-game from Mario Party and made it $60.

At least it's a game this time.

Looks like it would be great as a local multiplayer game. Too bad games so rarely include local multiplayer anymore.

Actually it'll probably be $150+ after all the obvious micro-transaction cosmetics are added. It's pretty clear you'll have to buy different colored balls with only a limited number of customization on release.

Marble Madness Ripoff

Good, macro$hit killed the real one.

Game looks nothing like Splatoon and the core gameplay doesn't have anything in common.

If they put the visual cause of cancer into vidya form, it would still be better than The Order.

This looks slightly interdasting to say the least though.

I dont get the hate, it looks pretty unique and alright.
Im liking the physics, reminds me of Super Monkeyball

I like how this game looks by the trailer, but there's a good chance that it'll have microtransactions and will be overpriced for the amount of content that it actually provides. I'll keep an eye out for it, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Sounds like that game every faggot was playing awhile back.

Or they lost a lot of money/reputation with The Flop 1886 and they're trying to make a fast buck to restablish those things.

guarantee inspired by that fucking normalfag meme video with the inflated african wild animals.
these people are so mentally lazy it hurts.

I'm going to go with the common opinion in this thread and say that this time at least they're making a game.
A bland ripoff, but hey, it's something.

Well it's not an interactive movie and not steampuke so it has that going for it.

It's a game at least. Looks like a shitty one, but it's a game.

You mean he's making his first game?

I feel bad for them, Playstation of hyped their shit game into a AAA release when it should have been comfortably priced and thought of as a B launch title

It looks pretty fun tbh.