Angels Davis says she might vote for Hillary Clinton

Angels Davis says she might vote for Hillary Clinton.

Where did it all go so wrong?

Can anyone name other prominent leftists who are voting Clinton? I know Chomsky said he would.

Other urls found in this thread:

inthesetimes.com/article/19410/clinton-trump-and-the-triumph-of-ideology
youtube.com/watch?v=RG8in0tVAiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With her it was never right. She was always a fucking sellout, and she probably worked with the FBI.

proof?

Is Angela Davis basically only alive to shit on the memory of the Panthers?

You realize voting isn't the same as supporting, right?

Why are people who write sentences in the "you know …, right?" mold always so fucking dumb?

way to answer his question

Why god… WHHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a transparent way of talking down to someone or being a dick. I'm sorry for writing it that way because it doesn't lead to any actual discourse and I shouldn't be condescending to comrades. My fault.

They were a black supremacist terrorist organization. The "memory" and legacy of them is no different than the KKK

Found the liberal.

Black supremacy is anti-imperialist

OP, she just called you a narcissist.

You still didn't answer the question.

"Supremacy" of any variety is incapable of being anti-imperialist

It's a "I'm an enlightened liberal who hates both extremes" episode

Giving power is worse than supporting.

With age comes compromising.

It's a "I'm a liberal who thinks racial issues are leftist" episode

It's not about narcissism but about strategy. Angela should know this. Chomsky disappoints as well, being a major critique of American imperialism and the mainstream media. He bought into the "fascist Trump" meme apparently.

Zizek seems to consider Clinton to be worse than Trump:
inthesetimes.com/article/19410/clinton-trump-and-the-triumph-of-ideology

It's a "user is too lazy to do the basic research on the panthers and realize they were class-based and communist" episode

Kek

It's a "racism is okay if black communists do it" episode.

BN's are disgusting.

KEK

There were moderate members of the KKK like David Duke. What's your point?

Breaking news: liberal resorts to defending KKK members in desperate bid to defend black panthers

You called the Panthers a "terrorist" organization. Sorry but that makes you sound like an Amerilard conservative. The only people they struck terror into was the American ruling elite and it's pig enforcers.

yeah, islamists are anti-imperialist too! Even though they are conservative, reactionary, spooked to hell and mostly anti-communist they are our greatests allies!

You do know she supported and was a big defender of Obama right?

She has not been a leftist for awhile.

Any racial supremacy leads to imperialism

I wish people would read literally anything about the old panthers before they start equating them with blm. Fuck

The Black panther 10 point program

We want freedom. We want power to determine the destiny of our Black Community.
We want full employment for our people.
We want an end to the robbery by the Capitalists of our Black Community.
We want decent housing, fit for shelter of human beings.
We want education for our people that exposes the true nature of this decadent American society. We want education that teaches us our true history and our role in the present day society.
We want all Black men to be exempt from military service.
We want an immediate end to POLICE BRUTALITY and MURDER of Black people.
We want freedom for all Black men held in federal, state, county and city prisons and jails.
We want all Black people when brought to trial to be tried in court by a jury of their peer group or people from their Black Communities, as defined by the Constitution of the United States.
We want land, bread, housing, education, clothing, justice and peace.

You're vapid.

No they weren't. They dropped black nationalism in 1968.

Wtf?

And they wonder why people wear white robes and burn crosses on Saturday nights….

Where?

lmao

so how's sophmore year at high school?

This. Basically every radical 60's commie became a liberal. Bill "bring the revolution home, kill your parents" Ayers and Bernadine "off the rich pigs with their own forks and knives" Dohrn became shills for the Dems and spew reformist moderate bullshit.

And they wonder why people want to kill whitey…

I know you're like 15 but I'd still shoot you for being such a gigantic fucking retard

It's just damage mitigation. It shouldn't be your primary objective to get Hillary elected, but voting for the lesser evil in order to do what little you can (through this method) to stem the tide of fascism isn't something to be reviled. It's fine to disagree that it'll be ineffective but holy shit it's not a big deal. When they start to campaign for Hillary or try to downplay her awfulness it's a different story, but why get worked up over voting?

Tbh there's nothing more disgusting than a militant revolutionary turning into a lukewarm liberal shill. The left is way too soft on traitors.

Angels Davis is an utter piece of shit anyway. Most left wing academics of her era are completely irredeemable. This is the exact kind of behavior I expect from them anyway. I'm not remotely suprised. There is no lesser evil in this scenario and it's a stupid concept anyway. You just keep sacrificing more and more until you probably lost more then if you didn't do anything in the first place. All you did was legitimize the whole thing. That's why theyre obsessed with getting us to vote in the first place.

Is Bobby Seale the only person not to go full liberal?

(ignoring his running for mayor)

Just because they're both unacceptable doesn't mean one isn't worse than the other. Hillary uses social issues as a tool but she is still inevitably better on abortion rights and LGBT protections than Trump is.

This is why we can´t trust colored comrades. They always fucked the revolution in some format.

In the 90s/early 00s he was one of the last vocal supporters of de jure biological racism.

Who?

Even the neocons couldn't get rid of Roe vs. Wade during Bush's tenure, and their obsession with abortion literally borders on jihad level; gay/transgender rights are also no longer vulnerable after the legal precedent that made gay marriage legal.

He doesn't care about either issue and he's far less likely the Hillary Clinton to start world war 3. Her blood lust and greed is insatiable. She is not the lesser evil not by a long shot. It's not relevant anyway. The entire lesser evil concept is completely moronic for the reasons I already outlined in my last post. All you're doing is legitimizing the whole thing.

That's why Zizek is based

Thank you for correcting the record!

lol no

A black person voting for Hillary

Lol I've spoken with Dohrn and she's not by any measure a liberal. She's very much still supportive of radical action.

This is what happens when you dumb faggots get attached to famous people. Fame goes to their heads and they stop caring about what you liked them for.

That wasn't me.

Does Colonel Chicken still count as a prominent leftist?

Speaking of, Lisa Ling's husband was 100% right that the Democrat Party is a Big Pharma whorehouse.
Notice the verbal gymnastics from the Clinton Camp:
youtube.com/watch?v=RG8in0tVAiU

And now Jill Stein is flip-flopping on vaccines.

I used to think you were cool Angela

user…

She was hot af