MILABS abductions: avoiding the bumplock edition

If mods aren't active now, the opportunity needs to be used and Holla Forums users have to become aware of the military abduction phenomena - MILABS.

media.8ch.net/file_store/8e36b731030c400b8ce18005d57fdbb5994b820bbb2ffaf2ab4964e284f3793e.pdf/fringeknowledgeWEB.pdf

or

montalk.net/files/fringeknowledgeWEB.pdf

or

montalk.net/books

and choose the format you prefer

Book is called "Fringe Knowledge For Beginners", read from page 92 to 96.

Basically, shadow government/military has insanely advanced tech, and insanely overblown resources, even Montalk doesn't mention the most unbelievable parts (like dimensional tech which allows them to shift operatives out of the physical range, and perform direct surveilance, operation and even abductions on people while being invisible and untouchable themselves, or view possible future based on people's choices and events, and even by that build algorithms to predict person's, and that of groups of people future behaviour). They abduct people using that tech during the night/sleep, and do shit to them, including post-hypnotic mind programming, often more direct by needle-to-the-eye tech (this is very visible in yourself and other people once you know of it, it's like getting redpilled second time, you'll notice those eyes in people you see irl, in the news, or anywhere else. Take a look at his eyes in second pic, it's funny how they actually managed to capture that look/feel in a game). The highest mistake people make by believing that they "aren't important enough" to abduct, while from what I gathered, they value every person and his interactions and influence much more than that person himself. Every person, literally EVERY single one that has any interactions with other people, any influence, even if completely miniscule on others, and or just simply researches and thinks of things by himself, is worth doing this to. What to even say people who lurk and post in Holla Forums, /polk/, /x/, /fringe/, and any other deeper boards or imageboards (not talking anime here).

It's a hard worldview to form, but anyone who researches and lurks long enough will reach the same conclusions.

Abductions happen on regular enough intervals, could be just once a month, like for normalfags, just to "corregate" behavior, or could be every night if you're a Holla Forumsack.

The easiest way to protect yourself is to film yourself everytime you sleep, with a good enough camera for view to be clear and detailed and non-foggy. Fast scroll-review it in the morning, and if everything's good you can delete it. Also be aware of yourself when falling asleep, try to never just "black out".

If you don't do this, be ready to subconsciously sabotage yourself everywhere, including in daily life and especially interactions with others, and feel shitty and numbed most of the time. Not the fate I wish for my fellow kameraden anons ofcourse. It sounds silly that underground shadow military faction would use dimensional tech to kidnap users of a politics board (actually any board that influences people's lives and beliefs) in a taiwanese piss bottle forum, and program their subconscious to shit their life up and the board itself, but if you think in butterfly effect's terms, in which they operate, all becomes less insane.

I made the original post in /polk/ - x/pol/ thread, as x/pol/ thread got bumplocked here, but reposted here for all the anons that I can reach

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.
montalk.net/notes/revolooshin
in2worlds.net/bookswebsites
in2worlds.net/media
in2worlds.net/gangstalking-and-targeted-individuals>>9549959
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you see what I'm getting at?

I was going to complain that there's no way that spooks with 4th-D Slip tech could miss something like a camera, but then I remembered that they're 90% bronies/trannies/niggers/etc., so I guess it's possible.

Give a better solution then, this is the one I found. A prayer and asking for protection to angels, higher positive and divine forces, and Christ consciousness (within and above you) BY SPOKEN WORD should also be effective, to a certain degree.

Note that awareness of gnostic Christ consciousness in not the same as the dogmatic christian religion.

Is it too much to ask for actual evidence of this? Lurk more and you'll see is not evidence.

Polite sage for craziness.

Consider this op, an advanced enough technology human or alien would be able to directly interact with thought, matter on the most fundamental level upon a vast scale that the matrix isnt a movie its an inevitability.

smokin weed with those ayylmaos all dayy lmao

Legit evidence (not counting human testimonies) would get the whole site 404d.

It's more complicated, but that is also done, just to a certain degree. There's a divine/universal free will protection in some ways.

If you believe the stories from Montauk AFB, they had the technology in the late 60's - 70's to manifest matter by amplifying the signal of an NSA-trained psychic sitting in a special chair inside of a pyramid monitored by all sorts of (possibly alien) receivers. They were able to materialize items and entire realities simply by thinking of them in a trance state.

When I say the spoken words should I do it in Hebrew?

I was going to point out that that would just draw more attention to it and they'd have to be retarded to do something like that, but then I remembered again.

Alex?

Christ consciousness is your highest self, that is your future most developed spiritual version in a way, not Jesus Christ.

mate you're wasting your time…they have no idea what you're talking about.

though, I do think I know. you're referring to Monroe Institute stuff, right?

I don't think I know what that is, sorry, can you give any info?

No, Monroe is more about OOBs and "astral projection".

I'm not talking about a game.
There's an organization that was founded in the US (now a long time ago) by a guy called Robert Monroe that has…a lot more info about this stuff.
It has locations the world over nowadays

you anons should take up the habit to search for real info rather than fake news; after all you spend a shitload of time reading on pol:

cia. gov/library/readingroom/search/site/robert%20monroe

Shit man, not only..why would I reference it in regards to christ consciousness otherwise?
Look into explorer series

Seriously guys this is how shit is going to go down

First, all this kike shit stuff is going to come to ahead. World War III and all that.

Next we'll have to deal aliens. It'll happen pretty suddenly; there won't be any debating it they'll just show up overtly and there's going to be some new kind of kikery where people try to align themselves with the aliens or not.

Then because humans are evolving right now due to occult proliferation and people developing their abilities to function beyond third density, there's going to be a point where the average man knows the good from the evil, and sees the essence of things. This will lead to the ultimate war between good and evil, negative energies and positive.

montalk.net/notes/revolooshin

>>>/x/

COME AT ME BRO

Enjoy the ban, faggot.

Nigger you had best start believing in ghost stories.

So your anointed self, because Christ derives from the Greek word anointed? I still fail to see how this would curb any super advance technology.

You understand I completely see that the technology you describe is entirely impossible by and known metric. Especially as you describe where some form of biological life is going to be put through gravity well that'll instantly transport it somewhere. The energy required to do something if possible wouldn't preclude that you'd have no way of putting the pieces back together.

Further when you say:
Implies you know very little about electronics, have you ever heard of side-channel attacks? The CIA has been doing them since the 80s, by picking up the small magnetic pulses put out by your computer they can figure out what you are listening to or even see your screen if you use a CRT monitor. Even have the ability to read the opcodes going into the CPU.

Businesses spend a lot of money on the last one, I should I do contract work to prevent such attacks. Regular tactics are much rewarding for the Shadow Government and are unexpected when you are thinking they have transporter machines.

Threads like this are what happens when retarded christcucks can't correlate their failed dogma to ayy lmao stuff, so they do mind bending to try to justify christianity in face of extra-terrestrial possibilities.

saged for schitzo trying to justify his dying kike religion.

Oh my, the apocalypse is coming. Again.

Schizophrenia: The thread

T

A

V

I

pls don't say the T-word

S

T

O

KKK

yep that's basically what we're in for.

We finna wage a war on pseudspiritual egalitarian retards who try to go back to the source the regressive way (by reducing everyone to the lowest common denominator) while we try to go back to God the other way (through infinite expansion of consciousness).

No things are just going to heat up and go through a triple-apocalypse; in the literal sense of the word aka a big fat revelation.

Feel free to establish contact with ayy lmaos if you want, greys will fuck up your shit though, finding the good grey is like trying to find the honest jew or the not lazy nigger.

Channeling information is easy. Where you schizos went wrong was believing what came through.

God-DAMNIT

but I have read all of montalk's articles of truth analysis and standards of channeling

You know what kind of shit I've channeled?

I had some spirit telling me I exist in the standard model of the universe and to look that shit up.

Turns out there's a wikipedia article for that shit.

I've also however had spirits tell me all kinds of other shit.

ProTip: we're spirits too and can go tune into others and talk to them and tell them all kinds of shit.

In theory, whether talking to humans or spirits, through the right formulas and intentions for reality manifestation you can tune into correct info that will then come your way be it through finding a book or directly via some dialog given to you by an entity or what have you. Just got to tune that shit.

'course, there's epistemological problems 'bout knowledge… you can receive the truth but you still have to verify it, analyze it, etc. to actually know that you have truth before you

You can learn a lot from such a process, but you have to be aware that the spirit world will fucking tell you what you want to hear. That's why you should have some self awareness to meddle with it.

Think of it this way, people have been getting the "you're so special and a special new world where you are super special is coming" bit for thousands of years. If you gonna do occultism you have to have some discernment bro. Next level is where you get the wimmins and monies, and that one is harder.

Just having something that can record on hand or being in a public place discourages them. However as I've learned from successfully resisting them too much, they get fed up and take more risks, and will just do shit like paralyze you suddenly making your legs go jelly and then operating on you OR as I found out another time they will even target me in public at the market.

The more complicated the extraction, the more shit they have to deal with, more variables they have to deal with… they don't like that. They prefer to strike at your weakest and most vulnerable moments.

Read this: in2worlds.net/file_download/9/

Note to self read these: in2worlds.net/bookswebsites

in2worlds.net/media

in2worlds.net/gangstalking-and-targeted-individuals>>9549959

This camera shit is all addressed in Chasing Phantoms.

It's not fail-proof but they have to take an extra step in shutting off the camera.

Dude, I'm telling you. The path you're on is not a healthy one. Take a break and shake off some of the poison you've let seep into your temple.