Iowa mosque gets threatening note calling Muslims 'vile'

archive.fo/GzvsR

What do you think? Real or false flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Islam has no place in the USA

don't muslims write worse letters to families of dead soldiers?

Those are jews, not muzzies.

looks like a child wrote that

They can help build the wall before we catapult them over it.

Sounds like a false flag like that one in Canada. I guess Mudslimes are playing the kike game now too.

Either that or Jews, in which case I welcome mudslimes and kikes to destroy each other.

but muslims are vile

The real question is why a town of 200,000 in fucking Iowa has a mosque.

Last I checked, it's not illegal to insult Muslims.

"Vile" is the softest thing that can be said to a muslim.

HEY IMAM, WHATCHA DOIN'?

Gee, I wonder which group of people likes to call others 'dogs' as an insult?

The town I was born and raised in has 2,300 people and it has a mosque with 5 Muslims in regular attendance. It's just a converted trailer home, but it's a mosque in a town that small.

Semitics are all the same

Neither do Judeo-Christian christcucks.

Given the phrasing, script style, and "circle dot" i's in this note, I'm guessing this is a false flag by a white Iowan land-whale who married a muslim and converted. She will unironically think of herself as a feminist.

"Goy" means dog.

I've only seen "k" and "d" written like this by left handed people.
I've only seen the dots on "i" as circles written by feminine people.

It was written by a lefty, with feminine sensibilities.
Most likely a Muslim, but it could possibly be a liberal false flagging.

very well could be, could also be some hajji woman false flagging.

Jews would spray paint their own temple, or pay a goy to do this. This reeks of Imam

This is the first thing that stood out to me. Also, "Muslims" is always capitalized and "jews" always isn't. Gosh, I wonder who wrote this.

No, it means cattle.

What the fuck is going on with the board right now?

with the amount of hijabs being magically ripped of heads by Trump supporting poltergeists, I'd bet money on some sandnigeress

Lol, busted. Dogs are white man's best friend.

Depends on if you're talking about Hebrew or Yiddish.

This is 100% a dunecoon, they've falseflagged hundreds of times lately. I've gotten deja vu from this shit too, feels like I saw it before verbatim like a year ago.

so Holla Forums serious question: why don't we start false flagging ourselves? If we start doing it frequently then these kinds of retarded "boy who cried wolf" scenarios will lose all meaning.

(checked)
Almost sounds like out of Monthy Python sketch.

Well, yeah that's the point. He's going to remove muslims by deportation.

Yeah, they gave it away with the "dog" line. I have never heard a white person ever use "dog" as an insult. Only mudslimes use it that way.

They should have already but they get memory holed immediately after being spread as if it's fact, the update on the story doesn't even matter

It was a Canadian one that was a major thing and turned out to be a false flag. You can look them up here fakehatecrimes.com

False as fuck, he even talks like a sand nigger in the letter. Not to mention he names Trump several times. Manufactured specifically for the media attention. Who the fuck hand writes hate letters anyways? It didn't even have spores.

because we don't need the attention, what we should do is falseflag as the enemy but do shit that turns people away from them.

I was talking told by a jew that in Isreal, speaking yiddish is looked at the same way ebonics is looked at here.

It's definitely written by a female or some fag who think's they are a wymon?

Also look at any S its deformed.

Sort of makes the rest of it look like it could also be false.

There is no threat in that letter other than state sanctioned violence.

i thought exactly the same sentence.

Kikes use "dog" as an insult too, like Kahane did in that 60 Minutes video (I think, could have been a different video).

buahaha what a good laugh
Obviously a false flag
Sounds like a mudslime
This sounds like what an out of touch dune coon would think how an average American talks like.

Jews don't spread sympathy like this, they horde sympathy. Look at all the "they stole my hijab abloo bloo" stories from the last year.

A jew is going straight for a swastika on their own door, a hajji does still like this.

You mean it's so fucking obviously leftist bullshit

Sorry Ahmed, not buying it

It's a good thing we have the 1st Amendment, because they do make it illegal to insult Muslims in every other country where they live.

KEK!

Even if it wasn't a hoax (it is) the worst you can find for "hate crimes" is a strongly worded letter.
Lol.

Gee, I wonder who could've possibly written this?

I've always wanted one of those dogs.

I find this more believable than OP's.
No "Hale Hortler" to go with that deformed swastika, 0/10

All circled points are proof that this was written by a man.
The handwriting is similar to my own in many aspects.

Agreed. Something is definitely aloof.

user, I have bad news for you

Shouldn't be too hard to find the culprit. How many kikesses in their teens-twenties could possibly be in Des Moines?

No Abrahamic religion has a place anywhere.

?

Not Truthful

Arabic has so many fucked-up throat sounds totally alien to real people languages that they have to use random symbols when transliterating it.

arabic script is aesthetic as fuck though

Whore and dog are common insults in the arab world, they are not common insults in the United States, especially not a place like Iowa. This leads me to believe a US citizen did not write this.

I really have a thing for Amharic script; it seems future fash as fuck.

Smells fake to me. Sounds like something some libshit women would do and then not disguise her fatty handwriting.

SIEG HALE

15/99

Guess the Juice, Raise War Now

Boy, these mudslimes are even stingier than kikes.

That wording alone is bullshit

It could go either way, it could also be liberal Muslim girls.

daily reminder that "mother of whore" is a common arabic insult. This is likely written by a "hey-rab whatcha doin".

I've always wondered what other anons' meme folders look like.
etc

I actually want to see a thread about this topic, because my spatio-temporal reasoning is kind of shit.

my pepe folder. The ones without prefix are unsorted/generic.

Hill Hertlur

It's all in a single folder.
Unsorted.

Feels good man.

Anytime you have to falseflag, your position is so inherently flawed that it can't stand on its own.

you're either a shill or a useful idiot, anons on Holla Forums has posted it more than enough times, I'm not posting it again, look at /poltech/ if you want to see for yourself.

Obviously the Correct Solution is to have a tag library rather than a directory hierarchy. A directory hierarchy forces you to classify the image strictly via a single description. Clearly many of these images have more than a single classifier voa which you would wish to be able to lookup.

This is most likely a false flag, since there are 'no dogs in the house of god', and who the fuck would know that besides a mudslime or if one is wondering why owning dogs is a crime in many of the Islamic countries. In the Quran the angel, Gabriel, states, "We angels do not enter a home in which there is a dog or a picture,", condemning the ownership of both dogs and pictures in ones home.

Americans don't insult people by calling them dogs. Only mudslimes do that, and gooks. This is a hoax.

Oh everyone else already figured this out, never mind then!

I guess they can't get angry at an objective fact.

Same, that's the way to do it. I keep the infographics and other info pics sorted into their own folders though.