Twitter, AT&T, and Apple have FBI Jew Goldstein's Location

archive.fo/7HoQB
altright.com/2017/03/21/twitter-att-and-apple-helped-track-down-john-rivello-aka-jew-goldstein/

Twitter, AT&T, And Apple Helped Track Down John Rivello AKA Jew Goldstein

Just happened to see the story when researching
This only confirms the statement

Also I might add I find it quite interesting the affidavit itself has Eichenwald listed as been victim of a hate crime because he's Jewish. On Twitter he claims he's episcopalian, which means he is indeed a kike or lied to federal investigators

He could use that in court then. Not like that crypto-kike has proof.

Don't let your autism burn so brightly, user. It's conceivable that the faggot is religiously episcopalian but "ethnically" jewish.

I know the story is more than two paragraphs so it might be hard for you to follow, but that isn't how this particular scenario unfolded.

THANK YOU FOR WASTING YOUR FUCKING TIME ON THIS SHIT DPD
WHAT EVER WOULD WE DO IF IT WERE NOT FOR YOU ARRESTING PEOPLE FOR SENDING IMAGES TO FAGGOTS ON THE INTERNET
IT'S NOT LIKE WE HAVE TONS OF SHITSKINS DESTROYING DALLAS, OR TONS OF SHITSKINS CROSSING THE BORDER TO SELL DRUGS AND RAPE CHILDREN
GG

Makes sense, however how could Jew Goldstein have known this? Eichenwald never mentions being a kike as most cryptokikes do not

(checked)
Top fucking kek.

It's now literally considered using a deadly weapon to send an animated gif to someone.

wew agg assault deadly weapon hate crime enhancement for sendind a gif, my word.

This is clearly an open threat to all of us.

Please God someone nuke the USA

(checked)
Someone needs to tell mad cow 'you ort not talk like that, yooza justa boy'

That would mean admitting in a court of law that jews are an ethnic group.

If the court accepted it then that would make Israel, according to the US justice system, not a religious state, but a racist state.

AT&T is terrible. Anybody using AT&T internet of any form should be using a VPN at all times. Avoid them altogether for phone.

It's already a federal statute to use a speech targeting Jews as an 'ethnicity'

Some areas it's either ATT or nothing for net, sadly. I agree though. Being a Florida fag we have a few options; Verizon (also sketchy as fuck) being the fastest connection, then theirs CommunistCast, which is equally as fucking kiked

We need to have sanctuary corporations

THis is actually a good idea.

HAHAHAHA

Deadly weapon.

They think Texans are going to say that sending a picture to someone is an assault with a deadly weapon? If I were John, I would sue this kike into annudah shoah.

Quick find the baddest fucking lawyer in Texas and start a gofundme and I'll drop a hundred right now.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could prove his wife wasn't home?

I know that faggot didn't have a seizure. And that whole "This is his wife tweet is corny as hell. I'm epileptic and that shit isn't triggered that easy, especially if you take anticonvulsants. That kike better not have a driver's license.

Pics or it didn't happen, user.

wesearchr.com/bounties/jew-goldstein-the-legal-funding

BAN ASSAULT GIFS

Srs tho who remembers when IIRC the gay niggers of america hacked the epilepsy foundations website with seizure gifs

Can someone refresh my memory?

He will never see any of that money.

1. Find the best lawyer in Texas
2. Go fund me specifically for that lawyer.
3. ???
4. Prophet

We've pretty much already known for awhile that corporations are the 1984 element that gives the government its power by betraying the trust of the people skirting laws that limit the government. However, it's nice to see it come to light and this will surely show even those not on our side how deep it goes with relative ease. This is how it works. For those that don't join the fight we must bring the fight to them. In this case we're actually causing a lot of liberal tech nerds to freak out and defend one of ours.

Cut off one head and two more take its place.

It's Texas, the jury will be packed with hardcore evangelicals that would gleefully die for Israel and the chosen people.

Really diggin your palandrome post time.

If you had basic reading comprehension skills you would have realized that they already did in OP's first picture.

Dallas was always shit. Especially after katrina.

t. Ft. Worth.

Didn't mean to sage.

Former dallas mayor is about to get fucked.

KIKES

Sometimes I'm glad I don't live in "Freedomland", sometimes…

>>>/out/

Does that reduce the validity of the information or any discussion to have about it? Fuck you, kike.

Don't call him a "kike", you might scare off the nationalist jews who may want to identify as White and help our cause.
t. Aut-Righter

WeSearchr is legit and they've helped out other people before (like Based Stickman) with legal defenses. Just donate to that.

Fucking based.

Oy vey I'm calling the FBI!

This is anons wife. user HAD A SEIZURE. I'll have you know we're calling our lawyers, the police and the FBI.

Eichenwald, I pray you enter the place of confusion. you are a demonic jew and if you aren't there already you will be soon. the medication won't help.

Imagine this being the last thing some kike saw.

What a load of shit

who the fuck would knowingly stare at a computer screen when they are so susceptible to seizures that a simple gif would cause one?

fucking retarded that kike would have had seizures at every popup ad

who actually believes this shit?

even monkeys know you can just close your eyes and look away

what a load of fucking bullshit lol

The DPD sure must be pozzed up the ass to take something like this seriously

lol what a fucking mess

little to the kikes know they're making themselves look pretty bad on this one

In the long run behavior like this will only backfire by getting more normies to get pissed about such retardation, maybe granting them an opportunity to look beyond the cry baby media bull and spark an original thought or two….

Person who started the WeSearchr fund is Becky Barnes, who insists that there are no interviews or confirmation from Rivello since a judge banned him from the internet. We are supposed to take her word for it that the funds are being allocated properly and she is actually in contact with Rivello. Wesearchr may be legit but it is definitely not immune to scams, I would not contribute without proofs personally, and Rivello not being able to use the internet makes confirmation much more difficult. I intend to do my part in life ruin tactics for AIDS Costanza though, punishing our enemies is as much a duty as supporting /ourguys/ and if that kike thinks an assault tweet is annuda shoah he hasn't seen nothing yet.

His mistake was logging into the iCloud service, and registering his address with that. Had he not done so, he could have just tossed that SIM card and escaped.

"However, a review of the AT&T toll records showed an associated Apple iPhone 6A model model 1586 (Apple iPhone)"

So he called his iPhone with the Tracfone?

Look at how the OP is formatted and tell me that they're really from here.

(Nice double dubs)
The thing that always gets me about this is that by the time they broadcasted it, they'd already destroyed their credibility among most people with their nonstop bullshit and lies. Piling the "EVIL NAZI CARTOON FROG" on top of it would have been too much to believe, but it was true this time. Boy who cried wolf and all that.

You can actually activate any AT&T, T-Mobile, or Verizon phone on TracFone now. I know somebody who uses an older iPhone with Tracfone that way.

They're still going to have the IMEI number however. For Twitter shitposting purposes, it doesn't cost much to buy a $10-20 Tracfone with Android (likely a dated version but still). Had he done that instead, he could have wiped the phone, tossed it somewhere, and possibly gotten away with it.

Plus, Apple and Google push you to make an account to download apps, and on iOS you can't download APK files from sites like APKLeecher like you can with Android (without a jailbreak, of course). Apple and Google are also ready to hand over information to the government with no questions asked, despite that whole privacy facade they put on.

remember when they were virtue signaling about safeguarding privacy? I think it was around the time of the San Bernardino mudslimes doing mudslime stuff.

until he got busted, precedent for this heavy-handed bullshit hadn't been established. before this, who would waste the $20 just to shitpost on twitter?

1985 SC ruling newfag