Max Landis Accused Of Sexual Assault

By fucking Anna Akana of all people: archive.is/iFnnC

I wonder how long until /ourguy/ Landis starts hitting back by airing some of her dirty laundry.

Also, ResetEra thread: resetera.com/threads/max-landis-accused-of-sexual-assault.12331/

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=fSYKd4nVno8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would any of us give a fuck about NeoFAG 2.0?

I immediately think less of anyone that posts direct links to that dump.

Uh huh, listen and believe right Holla Forums?

Who?

I think that was the chick at the end credit scene of Ant Man.

Jewtube feminist e-celeb.

I don't watch Disney movies.

There hasn't even been a formal accusation of any kind.. not that most of this #metoo witch hunting has been based on much evidence in most cases (there are some, but a huge portion of that hashtag has been liars, idiots, and people conflating "he looked at me funny" with "I was sexually brutalized").. Either way, Anna Akana threw out some vague bit of nothing and didn't even say it happened to her. So what the fuck are we supposed to think?

Hopefully, this will postpone the American Werewolf in London remake.

You can just tell she is a huge bitch.

Isn't she the one that makes those cringy "being Asian when" videos on JewTube?

Frankly, just by accusing him she probably got more attention that she's ever before had in her life. Then you have the fact that all these JewTube "celebs" are usually psy-ops being governed behind the scenes by alphabet agencies and kikes and this smells of bullshit to the max.

Amazing how the Pedowood kikes managed to get the topic off kids getting molested by faggots and onto women being "assaulted".

She is a narcissistic feminist/SJW youtube whore who tries to break her way into entertainment industry.

It's just speculation, but Akana is probably jealous of Landis and started the accusations. Note that unlike in case of other accusation, no specific acts or events are described. Just vague "he did so many horrible things to so many people." Akana was just attention hungry and envious that someone else who started on youtube got further than her - and did it without whoring himself out or dating Ray William Johnson. SJWs just piled in for attention and to get back at Landis for daring to not be a yes-man.
So far it just looks like a witchunt with no proof, no facts and no concrete information of any sort. Horde of notorious attention whores leading the charge makes it even more suspicious.

Jesus, what a cunt.

Reasonable bod, mind you. Would promise to call next weekend then not.

So the harassment is going to be opening the door for her

>(((Somehow))) get a cameo in Antman

Does it really count as a cameo if she technically had 0 lines?

Of course she's fucking lying. If she actually had anything she would - and should - have taken it to the police. The fact that the accusations exist solely on social god damn media means that they are entirely without merit and must be disregarded. They will not be disregarded, but they must be in order for society to properly function.

It annoys me how this line of logic seems to be completely lost on most comic fans. I've seen people immediately calling for blood as soon as this popped up, not SJWs mind you, but otherwise "normal" people who have been so deeply brainwashed that they actually believe that sexual assault victims are somehow completely powerless to do anything, instead of having the whole damn justice system so ridiculously on their side that the judges will believe almost anything an accuser says.

proof of your claim?

At this point every man in every field of entertainment and media has been accused of something, and the way these stories are written, hitting on a girl and failing after misinterpreting signals gets put on the same level as actual rape. I don't know how much of this shit I can believe anymore because so many of these sluts either exaggerate or outright lie.

Thanks to greedy sluts like these, now people are less likely to believe girls who were truly abused.

I swear to god, sluts like this Zoe Quinn and Akana girl are the text book description of a sociophat.

Well landis have been throwing shit and giving names on hoollyjewd. He makes ok movies with plots that can be seen a miles away but at least he tries to be an ok guy
Wasn't he a faggot?

Bitchiness is just part of it. I'd say you can tell she's spoiled mongrel who expects things handed to her.

Are we sure this is a woman?

I think so. A lot of women seem to be underdeveloped these days so maybe that's why she looks like that.

Sociophat; either a typo or a great new insult.

The way it reads, she's accusing him of sexually assaulting someone else. The implication being that he's a sexist pig who abuses his power against other women.. But there's been no evidence, no names, not even an anecdote or a rumor from this chick. Just the assertion that it happened and she hates him.

Exactly, if he is a cock whore why would he care about sexually assault a woman? It could be he either fakeing being a fag i doubt it since when he went on RLM you could clearly see want an act or he is bi

So in other words he didn't sexually assuault anybody.

Well, that's pretty ironic considering Akana's comment on hooktube.com/watch?v=fSYKd4nVno8
In video Landis talks about busting someone making up sexual harassment claims about him, because she didn't know that Landis was in the group.

Interesting.

Either that, or he sexually assaulted a nobody.

Who's the lucky guy?

Nice try.

What gave it away? Was it her talking and acting like a huge bitch?

Not going to lie, I'd fuck the hell out of that body, but I'd require a hypnotist to go in there first and make her forget English.

You do realise she doesn't have a vagina, right user?

There's just a smooth patch of skin where the vagina would go if she was human.

Current Theory: Max Landis's movie starring Will Smith just released on netflix. Hollywood hates Netflix, and they hate that their house nigger, Will Smith, is working on movies that they don't get a cut of. Could also be argued that they feel like Landis belongs to them as their token quirky indie writer-director. Additionally, this #MeToo scandal has Hollywood desperately looking to get the attention off themselves. If they didn't pay for this psychotic fame-hungry bitch to spread some vague rumors, I'm sure they jumped on the opportunity to get shitty journos to start pushing articles about the alleged accusations.

His father is literally a rich and famous Jewish director.

What makes it funny is that Landis is a straight up progressive liberal SJW who spends most of his time online complaining about Donald Trump.

And the whole progressive liberal SJW crowd decided to burn him on the stake because… he didn't like Rey from the new Star Wars.

I know your standards are low, but anyone here can do better than that. I'm even a little pissed that people think that "underdeveloped 14-year-old" is somehow the pinnacle of desireability for women. It's equally infuriating that women seem to dangle this over people as "lol u cant have dis" when it is obvious there was nothing to admire in the first place.

But how could he do that when he's so obviously gay?

Got I hate when they say that…isn't like I have taste and wouldn't take that even if I could

landis isnt gay, at best he's bi like college girls are bi
t. gay

So like a barbie doll?

How is he /ourguy/?

He had that one rant where he called all the SJW diversity characters in Marvel shitty stories because they aren't characters, they're hashtags. But that's about it.

He also made a video where he called Rey in TFA a Mary Sue.

And then took the video down like a bitch when he got crap from SJWs about it

He's so close yet so far when it comes to becoming red pilled.

I didn't say I wanted to love her, bum-shank. I just want to use her for a few hours' rough sex and leave her flagellating herself in regret in front of her Belle Hooks shrine.

He's a microcephallic monkey. Other than his parentage, why does anyone listen to this faggot?

I don't like the guy because he's pretty whiny, but he doesn;t seem like a SJW. He can actually joke about progressive stuff and has a sense of humor about stuff, while legit SJWs are incapable of finding anything funny. He even called himself out saying that his new racial allegory movie was one of the worrst scripts he'd ever written. He way too self-aware to be a SJW

Yet it still got made. (((Landis))) is a literal pinhead.

>make a shitty allegory bait movie
He played the game and won. As far as I know he is an ok guy and actually an ok lefties

I thought it was a lot of fun. It's basically two End of Watch belnded in with a standard "prevent the dark lord from rising" fantasy plot. However, if they had casted a white guy instead of Will Smith as the kinda-racist but well-meaning protagonist the movie probably would have been unbearable.

So I'm not getting a third season of Dirk Gently?