Has anyone else read this, and did you assemble a group afterwards?

Has anyone else read this, and did you assemble a group afterwards?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/dgfctv.epub
my.mixtape.moe/qzdcea.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've received it as a gift and it's still on my nightstand. I'll read it in the month to come.
Ironically my girlfriend saw it and asked me to read it so i lent it to her. She was surprised that the book was exclusive of females.

Eh Donovan does a good job assessing the issues that Western Civilization is facing, but he doesn't go into much detail on how to fix them. Overall it's a let down from The Way of Men and A Sky Without Eagles.

You faggots keep tearing down icons that are bringing people to our cause like you did Milo.
I mean i myself don't like the guy at all, but without some applied utilitarianism we will fucking fail.We got psy-oped and you cucks fell for it and still are to this day.

Utilitarianism is what we have now. Not so good eh?

t. Alt-kike faggot

All i'm saying is don't shoot anything left of libertarians, we'll have enough time to adhere to orthodoxy once we're kings of the hill and the globalists are on their knees with their throats slit. But until then don't throw away allies so easily.

You must be a shill, i was alt-right years ago before any of this shit went mainstream. Have your (((you))) along with your 00.2 cents but know that you will die when nationalists take power. The company that employs you must keep records or a roster and we will get our hands on it and find you.

Jack Donovan is faggot. The real goal is probably to recruit some confused boys to molest in some alt-kike macho man summer camp.

I forget the book/essay, but Jack Donovan quotes Tactius on Germanic tribes, but forgets this gem.

In other words if we went back to white pagan tribalism as Mr. Donovan so badly wants, he'd be in a bog.

Wanna upload a copy over at >>>/pdfs/?

Help a brotha out

Useful idiots are nice and everything, but faggotry is a bridge too far.

So you were one of the 50 or so autists who listened to Colin Lidell's podcast? That's nothing to be proud of.

Not yet, kinda want to but the idea of trying for form a "tribe" feels dangerous where I am, too many liberals around.

Also it's funny whenever you bring up any of Donovan's works you always see the "he's a major homo" post come up to discredit him.

I have a .pdf of it, any particular thread you want me to post it in?

Not only a faggot but a hipster, as well.

As long as they don't reproduce and leftshit propaganda isnt pushed in the media i could just look the other way and let them live out their lives but at the same time die out genetically.

trsodomite gtfo

Yeah i'm a hipster for noticing these problems beforehand and not needing to be spoon-fed Neck yourself you shill. Don't you have a bull to prep in your cofee break or something? I think your black-bred girlfriend needs her vagina cleaned for the next session.

epub - my.mixtape.moe/dgfctv.epub
audiobook - my.mixtape.moe/qzdcea.mp3

Don't give shekels to sodomites.

You faggots really have to learn how to move beyond the jew party system. This isn't about left and right, never has been – it's jews vs gentiles.

Then do your part and call that shit out whenever it comes up. Will at least teach them to keep it in the closet. I'm not going to go door to door checking for dildos, but if they give me any reason to suspect it, why spare the rope?

You wrote this post unironically.

No, you're a hipster for telling us how you were into something cool long before we ever heard of it. And you're a faggot for calling yourself "alt-right." Holla Forums is RIGHT, faggot.

I agree with you on the jew party system, i could see myself drinking with lefties that are redpilled on race, but the problem is most lefties are cucks and race traitors

posted in >>>/pdfs/ in the pol book club thread, go enjoy the read.

I'm not saying give them a pass to be fucking degenerates, i'm saying prioritise targets based on circumstance. Our biggest problem right now are race traitors and immigration. Once we get that out of the way we can move on to other problems.

Well if you have an issue with the name "alt-right" remember that amerifats have redefined the right to mean pro-israel pro-corporation neo-cons.

That's what the alt-kike is.

I'd rather not have them worming their way around in our movement to begin with. If faggots want to gas kikes, that's well and good and everything but they don't need to be associated with us to do it.

Oddly specific, why would you think about such things? Hows that relevant to anything he said about you? Why bring it up? Stop projecting trsodomite, don't shitpost and fap at the same time.

I guess i'm just worried at the way our movement has slowed down after the Trump campaign came to a close and it's started to fracture. There's still a lot of work to do untill we can publicly purge the traitors in our midst and the non-white filth that's infected our countries.
Take into account that if we lose this war the consequences will be permanent and irremediable. We must win this political/cultural/race war at any cost.

Found the original cover.

Currently still reading it, not as good a page turner as Sky Without Eagles or Way of Men honestly so I have yet to finish it.
I really could care less what Holla Forums thinks of Jack after the (((Common Filth))) pysop that he launched, Jack may be a faggot but he's infinitely preferable to (((Milo))).

In a lot ways Trump winning the election was the worst possible thing for the momentum of the right. The lukewarm majority have lost enough steam by it that they aren't going to move now, and the harder fuckers know it and can't risk making a move now.

I can't see a way to force us to pick up speed right now, so it would make sense to consolidate. The best part of being part of a Tibetan yak herding society that is we can very readily adopt new tactics whenever a more effective one emerges without having to deal with subverted leaders or consensus among the ruling class.

Did Common Filth convince Jack to "fuck men like they are women" and paint these?

Fug, meant to spoiler.

go home mudblood

I don't get it. Bumper sticker Merchant paid him to paint cocks?

fuck OFF FBI

We wanted nothing to do with the alt right before or during Trumps campaign, and surprise we want nothing to do with them now.
Big tents mean compromises and compromises mean death.

They're not compromises you retard, they're delayed trigger detonations

Delete it, faggot.

Demoralization is the work of the enemy. Don't worry user things will soon speed up.

Based Fags

underrated oc

Does anyone have any Bog oc?

Haven't given up, just pointing out that this knocked the wind out of our sails. Hillary would be rounding us up right now, and if nothing else that would get the people who would fight back to be out there doing it.

We've been given some time, like it or not. It's now a matter of how to best put it to use. I was arguing for consolidation, a chance to address the purity of our ranks and ideals. Recruiting can be done, but it won't see the same kind of success without the looming threat of a happening.

I know a lot of Holla Forums doesn't like Jack Donovan but his books are excellent. I especially recommend The Way of Men. Being gay doesn't necessarily mean being a flaming faggot, just look at the Spartans. Not that it has any place in our society, though.

What next? Was Alexander The Great a faggot as well?

It's fake.

Last I heard the Spartans even practiced a certain sort of polygamy.

www.jack-donovan.com/malebranche/main.php isn't Jack Donovan's website?

I heard Leonidas let his slaves gangbang Gorgo while he watched.

(卐)
Well I heard you're a faggot. Seriously though, I remember reading about a sort of top-down polygamy where superiors could bed the women of the lowest on the hierarchy. Not quite polygamy but that's the closest word I can think of.

Do you remember where you read that?

I'm going to unironically ask for sauce for this.

did someone say macho man ?

Historyfag here: basically, Spartans shared husbands and wives as part of literally the first eugenics program in the world, so that they could maintain the (Spartan) master race.

From Wikipedia. Sounds pretty cucked for muh greatest warriors. Though it could just be Roman propaganda.