dod_orange_2_towers is my favorite though

wew lad, thats some shit taste OP

Fy_pool_day is fun with a small group of friends

AS-Overlord, no fucking contest.

Chinatown is literally Carentan from call of duty 1

my nigga

Half Life - Crossfire

I pretty much wasted my whole life in this map

Although I love dota I can't stand the changes valve has made in the past year and a half and has made me stop playing it completely.

Slither is fucking unplayable now it seems.

Wish I could find some proper screenshots of Battleground Jedi.

Oh fuck you
Also post the current Dota map with all of its millions of ramps and being able to walk to almost all the warding spots.

split screen playing was such a psychological experience. It was so easy to piss some people off. I loved when people naturally assume that you're going to follow arbitrary rules that they make up to not get their feelings hurt.

current dota map a shit, but I think this is it. I'm more pissed about the extra entrance to the radiant jungle. It's pretty useless and it seems like the dire are pinned down in the jungle by their ancients while the radiant's entire jungle on both sides is pretty open and free, like Rhodesia.

I like warehouses.

the first half of your post was dA-tier.
you can do better next time.

Worst part of Goldeneye was where the best items were located. It was so easy to camp them, or camp a room entrance with mines. Did you ever play the remake? I didn't, but I think it could be interesting to play these old games with these old weapons in maps with l2-32 players. Well maybe the maps would need to be bigger…

Please, don't make any suggestions to Icefrog, they'll put a ramp to the secret shop from between the first and second turret in midlane.

Fuck yes. I played that game to death during my childhood.

God that looks like shit. I'm glad I stopped playing it years ago.

My melanin-enriched compatriot

The new Goldeneye was CoD reskinned with James Bond maps
Nothing related to the Goldeneye 007 game
Also the sequel was maybe one of the most hilarious stories i've heard in the AAA market

Got you covered.

my relatable comrade of African orgin?

Remembering the duels I had here, I realize I was much better at video games as a child. And that was with dial up internet. I used to pretend that I was using the force to help predict opponent's movements through the lag.

cant remember the name or the proper number of future BF, but holy fuck that map with 64 players was a slaughterhouse, closest thing to WW1 actually

Patrician taste

dod_zafod (DoD)

bg_newengland (The Battlegrounds 1 mod)

There was plenty of Firearms maps that I loved but can't remember the names of…

Not even HiRez could fuck up this one. One of the best T2 maps and my personal favorite.

Mah nigga.

Here's another good one

de_train

Good choice, lad. Lots of long distance rifle matches to be had.

Pretty much every UT map.

old games had better netcode

cp_orange_x3 and pl_badwater

Back when TF2 first cameout I didn't have a computer that was good enough to play it. After modding the fuck out of it I could play orange at 2 fps, but I fucking loved it. It's weird how different it is from normal tf2 to. It's basically everyone fighting over the tower. I mained the spy so I had 3-4 ways to break into the tower (windows, front door, roof) and I could sometimes topple the entire enemy teams grip on it by myself. The map was also sniper heavy if I wanted some easy kills.

When I finally got a computer that didn't suck dick I gravitated towards badwater. I met a qt 3.14 in it that stabbed me in the back though

The only thing I really hate is how the brain-dead shit peruvians pick is constantly getting buffed. PA's dagger now is literally a extremely long ranged attack, axe's spin does pure damage, pudge got multiple buffs.

That map was the shit. I don't ever remember it being that textured though. Last time I played it it was all orange, but that was years ago.

I used to be a part of this shitter clan that hosted a server with that map, among some other orange maps and I'd spend my days playing in those. Thanks for reminding me of good times, user.

Because after a few mods there’s no shading at all and it made the grey ground look white. Theres also this version of it, but yeah. Good times.

CoD4 Crash all day everyday

That's got to be one of the most overrated fucking maps I've ever played I don't understand the draw besides the facing onslaught of defending A and B. Better maps are

What is the first game.

Hnnnng

Gas Station Derby in Flatout 2.
I spent so much time playing that shit with my friends on Gamespy.

Thats a good'n.

Katabatic(Tribes 2)
Bella Omega(Tribes Ascend)
2fort (TF2)

best HALO:CE map

pure perfection

Also shame noone mentioned q3tourney6 and pro-q3tourney7 yet

Strike at Karkand

2fort_cool is better

vip_oilrig from CS:CZ

x…d?

Have any of you mothafuckas played pl_2fort? You'd be suprised how good that map is with some minor changes.

Mansion from GunZ.
Playing on a spic official server because most p-servers are now cancer and all other officials are dead except the korean one.
BTW, MAIET filed for bankrupcy for fucking up GunZ 2 very badly and now Masangsoft owns all of their IPs.

Came here to post Facing Worlds. Excelent taste.

posting some more cucka duddy shit

Kill yourself, you're the cancer killing Counter-Strike.

MOTHER
FUCKIN

DEATH
HALLWAY

What's wrong with it?

that and Geonosis were great maps

deck was a shitty map

so many shitty maps in this thread. DURRRRRRRR MY BRIDGES AND BASES. Perfect map to get effortless sniper rifle kills on which makes it shit. If i want to play with hitscan weapons I'll play fucking call of duty or cunter strike.

are you stupid?

KATABATIC ONLY