Just how much federal time can someone get if they swat a synagogue? I'm asking for a friend

Just how much federal time can someone get if they swat a synagogue? I'm asking for a friend

watcha plannin rabbi?

Just fishing for shek- I mean nothing fellow white man

Fuck off FBI. Or whoever the fuck you work for

remember the 6 gorillion!

I dunno. During GG anti-GGers swatted and got away with it. Don't see why you can't.

FBI has shitposting here and on /k/ a LOT lately. Are you guys just bored or something?

I'm not FBI,CIA,CTR,CREW, or any shill agency, or mossad. just a shitposting user who just got hitler dubs P R A I S E K E K

oh fuck checked

>>>/cuckchan/ seems more your speed

Hi FBI

KEK has blessed this thread with many trips and dubs. i'm not doing it, nor anyone I know will be doing it. BUT IF YOU SEE SOMETHING IN THE NEWS. it wasn't I

Yeah that's totally the most
HELLO FELLOW ANONS
thing I've ever seen

Synagogues are boring, they just do illigal traiding and set buisness deals in there. Their bathouses on other hand are full of pedo shit all the time

what should i just spew GTKRWN and other fuckin Holla Forums memes to rpove im an user? i dont need to prove shit bucko.

I just think itd be ucking funny to get them all Kvecthing about people swatting synagogues but again that doesn't help anything. I just see extreme lulz in it. Swatted furfags back in the day but thats different, im not going to prison over this so I won't do it. And no matter how good OpSec, i'm sure those rat-finks would be able to find me

checked

shit bait topic is shit

I can't tell if it's shills or cuckchanners shitting up the board , but kill your self either way.

came here during GG, was on cuckchan from 2006,7chan and 711chans /i/

I know Jewlion personally

I also rolled with PN, when Frizzlefry101 was warboss

I've been beat to the punchline.