Losing control?

What was the last game you played?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34759/?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming
8ch.net/4am/res/1652.html#1748
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

Castle is making a 4am picture. >>>/4am/1352 If you want anything to be in it or you want to discuss what the picture should look like, please leave a post for him. We also have a meta thread up. >>>/4am/1382 If you wish to discuss the board in general do it there. >>>/4am/1652 We also have a DnD thread up right now, check it out if you're interested.

Morning everyone~

I spent 4 hours in the ER yesterday. I had one of the worst pains I've ever had, my stomach felt like it was getting stabbed over and over. Thought my appendix was going to explode. Turns out I've go a kidney stone. So now every time I take a piss its like playing russian roulette. Drink your fluids!

I know when I'm right.

>>>/4am/ nice people there…

fucking rip

Fucking shit senpai are you gonna be ok?

Hi, what's on the agenda today, fags

I got a shit ton of work to do, so I'm going to bed. Have fun, I know I ain't.

Uh… GTA V.

Fucking shit, stay alive motherfucker

Yeah. I don't feel too weird right now really besides needing to pee a lot. Which is always scary cause one of these is going to have a sharp rock slowly grinding through my penis.

Night user, good luck!

The thing that makes 4am good is knowing that the threads disappear the next day. Why would anyone want to post there and leave a permanent record of their shameposting?

Should have taken a picture of your waifu to the ER with you so they could diagnose what's wrong with her huge forehead.

Played a bit more of Ys II last night. Seems like I need some sort of fruit to lure some Roos out, and since it doesn't seem like it means apples or Roda Fruit, I'm a bit stumped. Mainly since I've wandered around most of Burnedbless, and I doubt much, if any fruit's going to be growing there.

Good luck. They going to do one of those weird ultrasound things to try to break it up or what?

I suppose I'm here

i wanna watch Ghost in the Shell again but i don't have all the movies / shows anymore. Might have to "legally purchase" them since all i've been listening to lately has been the GITS soundtracks

What's up my african american basketball players?

Don't die.

Do you want me to take a look at it lad?

That's what you get for being a garbage-tier human. Stop consuming trash, stop being trash.

muffled hype in the distance

trips confirm

I do, I can upload them for cytube for ya if you want

I thought I fixed my mouse but I was apparently wrong because it's still doing the weird click thing. Mostly just playing whatever this shitheap will run until I get a new CPU. Picked up Banshee to watch too, and holy shit is it violent. Every episode tops the last episode in tasteless displays of violence.

>>>/4am/ also has cute waifus and raifus there.

Get some sleep you need it.

Is that how it's supposed to come out?

Most threads on image boards aren't deleted after they're done. Besides, how else would shit like Castle drawing a picture work?

Oh you know, blaming Caucasians for all of my problems and doing crack cocaine. You?

Nah they only do that if its super serious. I'm on some pill to make me piss more, and have some shitty pain meds to deal with it. They aren't even the fun kind of pain meds.

Start drinking water now!

I'm looking for some mods that will change New Vegas into a more STALKER esque experience. Does anybody here know of any?

I'm on the final sector in FTL
3 laser cannons and a dopey peashooter, max shields and tons into engine.
This is the most fun I've had with a game in a while

You're going to be fi-

Fucking kill yourself before the legions of hell become unleashed in your urethra

Wait till the movie comes out :^)

Just putting whitey down for all his past racist crimes.

PONDER OH NEETS, THE GLORY OF THE KNIFE AS IT MAKES AN INCISION DOWN YOUR FOREARMS AND ENDS YOUR WORTHLESS LIVES. IS IT NOT BEAUTIFUL?
CONSIDER AVATARFAGS, THE SIMPLE PLEASURE OF YOUR VISION DARKENING FOR THE FINAL TIME AS THE ROPE CHOKES THE LIFE FROM YOU
DO NOT DENY THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE FLAMES AS THEY RENDER YOUR WEEB FLESH TO BLACKENED ASHES
DO NOT TARRY. END YOUR LIVES AND RELEASE THE BURDEN OF YOUR EXISTENCE FROM YOUR POOR PARENTS AND THIS LONG SUFFERING BOARD

Can confirm water is god tier. That and coffee. Also good morning senpai I'm glad you aren't dead.

I had the the exact same thing happen to me years ago. It was horrible, I was puking everywhere and couldn't even stand. Do you drink a lot of soda and eat salty foods without drinking water?

Maintaining control until I probably lose it over the summer. Weeb girl cancelled on gym, told her it was cool and we could do it another day, hopefully she gets back to me on it, but girls are flaky so who knows. I might think of going by myself, however I'm not really sure what exercises to do. I want to do strength training, never really been to a gym before. Any ideas?

shit load out brah

Im supposed to get up tomorrow, but I cant sleep thanks to a combo of my sleep schedule being thrown off, the weather, and thinking of her.

Whatcha all playing?

I had a really cheap mouse that you get when you buy a prebuilt that would doubleclick after a year. Ended up replacing it because I didn't want to have to figure out how to fix it. I have a feeling that a shitload of hair got into it, considering how much falls out if I so much as run a finger through it.

Eventually.

Summer's here lads.

Oh? In that case point me to the 4am thread from 2 days ago. What's that? It's gone!? WHAT A SHOCK!

Have the real version.

Yep. The nurse said she'd rather have another baby than have another kidney stone too so blah.

Considering it.

Thanks ae86~

I never drink water and eat nothing but salty food so. How long did it take to get out of your dick? I'm afraid it'll get stuck in there and I will have to wait until after I chug a bunch of water to get it out or something

Sorry user but I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself. Please come to my house, here's my ip address. 192.168.1.1

I thought I was broken, but this hit me pretty hard.

Also found a book on teaching children with autism & an audio book by George Soros recently to sell. Is the universe trying to tell me something?

Friendly reminder that if you NEETs wanna try making some real fuckin' money check out Wesearchr

I like that picture

Drink Lemon Juice, cut out sugar, cut out flour.

There, problem solved.

I've got a G400. It's something like $200 for a new one because they don't make them anymore. It just thinks I'm letting go of the button when I'm not. Not as bad since the last time I pulled it apart but still a distraction.

It already too late for you.

I'm probably going to play adventure island today. Arino didn't beat it, but I will!

Like in the future or right now? I need help right now!

Tryout girl is good for that.

You forgot this
>>>/suicide/

Wtf man, that's my I.P!

sup fags
good threads to checkout

hey fags

is Senran Kagura any good or is it just hyped because boobies

Good
I hate children

It's a dynasty warriors style beat em up
It'll probably get boring fast

Hope this doesn't leave the game stuck in NEVER EVER hell again. Especially this close to being done

Past? My brother, just today I applied for welfare and the person of european descent told me I needed a drug test in order to qualify. These bigots are still around my brother.

read the fucking /fit/ sticky.

No I understand /4am/ threads are deleted. I meant the majority of chan threads, which contain just as much autism and cringe as this, are not deleted. Thus, most people are ok with having a permanent /4am/ board.

Jesus.

The jews are always behind it.

wesearchr has the potential to be the most influential website of the decade.

I don't really remember pissing out a kidney stone. I just remember the pain of being stabbed in the stomach, and then when that pain went away it was a relief. The hospital just loaded me up on morphine and sent me home. For the rest of your life you'll probably just chug a shit ton of water after this nasty experience. I drink water constantly now, I don't want that shit to happen again.

Citric acid breaks up kidney stones & makes them water soluble. If you drink enough of it the stones should erode & you can just pee them out.

The sugar &flour thing is for future prevention. Stop drinking so much fucking soda, & drink water more.

goddamnit

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. type experience

Who is she, user?

Stardew valley.

Should get one of those 12 button 40 dollar mouses. Theyre pretty good.

Oh, my bad. Get the jsawyer mod then. Its supposed to make the game real real hard. There was another one that forced you to do an anim for stimpacking and shit I used to use a long time ago that was brutally hard, but I forgot its name.

Also get the frontier. Supposed to be post ending mod for the game

It works better than anything else I've done
Literally disable a few layers of shield then unleash hell

You should have kept it in so whoever gets it next feels the pain

Summer sucks

Did she have something to do?
also make sure you find a way to make her thicc

What do you want to do? Loose weight or build muscle?

From what I've heard about people with Kidney Stones, it only lasts like 20-40 seconds at most
But its still the worst pain imaginable

thanks user

There's a message on the first page in cursive that I could barely read, so they should know when they open the book.

I'd rather celebrate my waifus bday tbh

I was already thinking that. Probably going to drink nothing but water from now on.

I don't really drink soda too often. I don't drink anything often really. I think thats the problem. Thanks though, going to go chug a gallon of lemon juice now.

Well thats slightly a relief. I mean I'd rather it be over fast and not like spend an hour on the toilet feeling like I'm dying.

but it says there's multiplayer..?

Listen here you little shit.

Shoo shoo pedo Holla Forums

It'll get fixed eventually.

The last time I was in the hospital was 8 years ago when I had appendicitis. How much of that is just me not wanting to leave the house I don't know.

If it wasn't for archives being set up, all threads would always be deleted. Granted, it depends on the imageboard, but so many followed 4chan it doesn't really matter.

I replaced it.

Here, I think this is it. Be prepped tho, it makes the game a bitch and a half.

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34759/?

Yeah, she said she had to help her mom with her homework, so she can't make it. I told her I'm free tuesday so we'll see how that goes.

Also, I want to build muscle. I'm a skinny fuck.

hepl

it'll be ok lil nigga you can do it

This is the first time I've ever had to go to a hospital ER. And the first time I've been to a doctor in like 6 or more years. Hate doctors.

!?

No fuck off

I meant buy another with the buttons. Its especially good for mmos mr trips.

Dynasty warriors has multiplayer? It'd make sense a clone would too.

Thanks once again. You're truly the hero Holla Forums needs. Now if you can report us all to Mark and get us all b& that would be great.

Well fug me. Tell your brother to knock that shit off and get himself together.

All apart of my master plan.

What are you going to do about it faggot?

do you have any links for the Children of the Wasteland mods?

The creator refused to add in nudity patches but I know someone put it up on piratebay many moons ago (I know because I had it) but I can't find it any more.

what kind of multiplayer?

DRINK MORE WATER YOU STUPID IDIOT. Do you WANT to die? How do you survive this long not knowing you need to drink water?

Dr. user says juice 2 lemons a day, & drink twice as much water. And don;t add sugar to the lemon juice, drink it raw & then wash your mouth out so it doesn't destroy your teeth.

Alternately you could order citric acid as a powder.

Good morning everybody!

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

sorry I'm late. Lost track of time playing Samurai Wariors 4-II

Youch, oh jeez man, that's gotta suck.
I'm so glad I drink water almost exclusively

And the sooner it leaves the better. I want my winter back.

Never even heard of it before. Do tell.

It's time! Also don't forget to keep it fresh and remember the teachings of Based Yuri

usually coop, earlier titles had duel modes

Woman who rejected me, then tried tp drag me back into her life after I went no contact. Called me creepy then tried to apologize.

I have dreams where we have kids.

Do you happen to know of any that adds things like radiation storms as well? It's one of the few things I heard was in Todd's new game that actually sounded interesting.
I know there used to be a mod that had radioactive rain.

that sounds awful.

You'll be fine.

I'm just lazy, but at least it counts as going outside.

It has extra buttons though.

Send you to 127.0.0.1

Senran Kagura Shinovi Vs

buy or no buy

please respond

Pirate it and find out you double faggot

Guys I might have knocked a grill up, help.

just knock her down then

FUCK DUDE!
THAT'S MY ROUTER'S IP!

You dun' fucked up.

How'd you knock the bitch up?

Good luck with that.

Theres no conceivable reason for a master plan to involve a shitty mouse. You're just shitposting.

Nah, Im not into the loli shit, I only ever had the mods that let you kill kids.

Co op. Used to be good as a mindless thing to play while drinking with friends, due to split screen.

Trained too much, now tired.
I shirked on plans today
Have plans tomorrow, and have to visit dying relative beforehand.

Radiation storms dont make sense from a lore perspective.
That being said look for Nevada skies. Im not sure if it has radiation storms but I know it has regular sandstorms.

No I was calling you my brother. Because I was pretending to be a nigger.

pretty good Yozanon. Went to hit on chicks at the park today but they were all either too old, young, or taken.

How'd you do that

Thats not nearly enough lemon juice! I'm going 10 lemons!

I like going outside, as long as its just to smoke cigarettes or drive my jeep.

Buy one of those suction cup dent removers.

Really though how why and when

Pirate it and give it a try first.

It's pretty much a musou game but with lots of tits and DEEPEST LORE back stories for most of the characters.

Well, it was nice knowing ya user.

Apparently it's good, best version of the game.

Xseed has a good reputation so I think thats the case.

OH FUCK

try and find out if you have the legal right to revoke you fatherly duties and rights before the child is born wherever you live.

what is musou

WeSearchr is the Marketplace for News

We post bounties on questions that drive public curiosity, and reward the people that deliver the answers. That's it.

WeSearchr has a select group of editors that we call "Askers" who watch the news cycle and figure out what people want to know.
If an Asker believes that there is enough interest in a question, they will create a "Bounty" as a reward for the answer to the question. The minimum amount of funding to trigger a Bounty is called a "reserve".
Members of the WeSearchr community can browse the bounties and donate money to fund a bounty, like other crowdfunding sites.
Once a Bounty hits its reserve, it is funded and WeSearchr will accept answers from people that have the answers to that question.
WeSearchr will review the submissions and check them for veracity.
If the submission fulfills the terms of the Bounty, WeSearchr will assign the reward and release the information to the Asker and assigned news outlets for distribution.
30 days after the story's release, WeSearchr pays the Bounty.
75% of the Bounty goes to the person(s) that deliver a solution.
10% goes to the Asker
15% goes to WeSearchr
Also it's created by Pax Dickinson, a man with a lust for revenge and hatred of Gawker

With penis

She's very religious too and refuses to abort if it's true.

He who consorts with beasts must learn.

I'm one of those 1337 uber h4x0r5 that you find on 4chan, when not on the deep web.

Different people like different things.

Congrats fag, lemme guess:

Dumb fuck.

At least I'll have someone to talk about father shit with

Did you headpat and hold her hand? Cause thats how it happens!

that's why knock down… some stairs

tl;dr it's a crowdfunded user digging site where you can contribute to bounties or collect them. First bounty is evidence of more of Nick Denton's crimes.

Deny. Odds are shes fucked other people, pretend like its not yours and run like hell. Channel your inner black father.

Neither

Exactly. The more buttons the better. You'd be surprised how conveniant having 1-12 close at hand is. also frees you up to use the wasd and their adjacent keys.

congratulations, at least you had sex

Fucking kill me. I should go to bed but I don't want to.

M8, people are autistic enough to do shit like that. But nah, I'm shitposting. Your real IP is localhost:80

wait u duh anonimouze nown az 4chon? wuddup!

I have fucking Zoltan shitters on my ship, why would I throw them in just to kill them?

Probably just use the weight lifting machines

Did you already sell it?
If not then post pictures

No, user, its going to still hurt
Hell, it will probably feel like an hour

How the hell did you manage to get a religious girl pregnant?
I mean, don't you have to marry them and then take them on a date or some shit?

Wouldn't that break up your kidney stones so fast that instead of eroding, they break up into smaller stones & you end up peeing glass?

I think the point is to make them smaller gradually so they eventually disappear, so don't blame me if you eat 10 lemons a day for a week, & suddenly you cut up the insides of your urethra.

Marry her, its the only way.

People should only be allowed to like what I like.

we used plenty of protection, this may be one of those extremely unlucky cases.

jw what is your opinion on Grooming?

I guess nobodies made it then. Maybe I'll try and learn some GECK so I can add it myself, lore or not I think it'd be a fun mod.

to remove xenos from your shit

The only area in which Sweden is good.

i just wanna visit 2030's Japan again

You're fucked, enjoy the normalfag life

just get a waifu and masturbate user

spoiler that shit next time, some of us are trying to eat.

What does she want to do about it?

It's at an amazon warehouse right now. I've already shipped it out for sale.

That's what I thought but apparently not.

ignore this cuck
im the real deal
good threads to check out
none on this board
check this board out instead
>>>/vcollins/

o-oh

I hope I have enough time to know its coming so I can take pain meds beforehand.

I won't just blame you! I'll sue you! Either you are a real doctor giving bad advice or a fraudster claiming to be a doctor!

I don't use them often.

I've already backtraced your IP. You've dun goofed. Consequences will never be the same.

You should be banned because you like things I don't like

Good morning you cliquey cunts. Post music or whatever who gives a shit.

Probably keep it, it's not confirmed yet but we'll find out pretty damn soon. I think it could be unlikely but there's a possibility.

Eh, nothing wrong with some good hard training.

I got plans myself on Sunday, my coworkers are all going paintballing and I'm not really inclined to go, but I know I'll never hear the end of it if I don't.

My condolences **I hope you have a good time with them*

You can't get 'em all I guess eh?
too old? Like grannies or like, over the age of 30? If it's the latter, you could be missing out on some grade-A milf my african companion

Like Dynasty Warriors or Samurai Warriors. You use flashy attacks and mow down massive crowds of enemies, and in SK's case, there's a boss at the end each time.

Sounds pretty fucking neat. I'll have to give it a go sometime. though I'm not all that knowledgeable, in the grand scheme of things.

I just hope you two are at least white

Maybe I'm misunderstanding but I think marrying/fugging your own offspring is pretty shit. As is selling them off. at the same time only fags who have daughters have to worry about that stuff

I'm not a doctor, but it's a fact that citric acid breaks up a large spectrum of heavy metals, & should in theory break up kidney stones.

my only experience is with Hyrule Warriors

have you ever played that?

I really liked that game but I just don't like Zelda at all so I dropped it because no interest

Introduce her to a friend and get them dating. Hopefully he will think its his and raise the thing for you.

O-oh god. This is like that chatroulette shit all over again

A lot of anons talk about some site for skyrim that has lolis maybe they have it for fnv too. I'd lurk loverslabs a bit and look for answers. Its your best bet imo.

You need to get gud then.
More buttons closer makes it more tempting to use too. Like having chips or soda nearby makes you want it more

How'd you meet her? Did you fug at a bar? Is she your gf?

Don't fall for her cucking techniques. Stop talking to the hoe.

People who like things that I don't like should be killed.

What if I drink bleach? Will that help?

Well, have fun user
At least her being religous means you wont get cucked or have to cough up child support, r-right?

I don't know user
Just do whatevr

Did the rubber break?

Actually, doesn't citrus make kidney stones worse?

Is that one user that was playing a review copy of Odin Sphere Leifthrasir around? If so, I've got a question for you.

I think you know what to do user.

Also, in the future, get a vasectomy and don't tell anyone.

Yeah, Hyrule Warriors is a Musou game. Senran Kagura isn't exactly like that or Dynasty/Samurai Warriors though. It's sort of it's own thing.

Pirate it and buy it if you like it.

AAAAAAAAAAAH, do NOT drink bleach you stupid twonk.

'kay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming

basically either
A) Raising a little girl to be the absolute perfect, obedient wife that worships you and pleasures you in ways no other woman could

or

B) Raising your daughter to be an extremely profitable prostitute for dosh because you're a demonic sociopath

option A is objectively better, and is God's Plan (btw I'm mormon)

wrong guy

I'm just lazy and barely play games.

If you don't like what I like, or at least neutral towards things I don't like, you should be burnt to death while being stoned.

Is she planning on dumping you and sending you the bill, or does she want to stay together? What do you want to do?

There was one around ~30 who was running laps but she left right after she finished. Everyone else was call-the-cops tier or ugly 50+ hispanic grannies. Anyway, I'll try again when I get the chance.

It would be less extremely painful.

our child will be white with blue eyes if she's preggo.

Met her around, no fug at bar, yes she gf.

She's pretty loyal so I won't get cucked, if I do I'll just have reason to bounce. And I don't know if the rubber broke or not. Maybe it did, I'm not sure.

She'd want to stay and raise it together rather than split up.

lol no

I haven't pirated a PC game since Fallout New Vegas

it's not out of any principles other than "if I put money into it, then I'll have monetary motivation (if nothing else) to actually play it and not just immediately backlog it"

Kek is the better god.

Ah so I wasn't misunderstanding. Yeah lad, see my answer above.

Is that what you want?

I'll be fiiiiiiiine

The families of those who don't like what I like should be exterminated as well, in case theres some sort of genetic marker for shit taste.

I mean, yeah…

on one hand,

on the other,

Why even bother playing games if fun doesn't motivate you to play them?

ur fucked kiddo, welcome to fatherhood

Fun game, but I'm terrible at it.

They do literally nothing wrong through
Its wasps that are niggers

So then what are you worrying about getting her pregnant?

Why not include friends in that as well, since they might have spread it around.

Whats it like user?

Added to the list.

you can have fun doing something but still put it off for shitposting and chronic masturbation because depression

Yeah, but now im sore all over and my shoulder is twitching. You ever get that weird feeling, where some part of your body twitches on its own? Its fucking weird.

Shit I hope they're fun people to be around. Paintball is really dependent on the group to whether its fun or not.

Eh, she never liked me much but family is family. Sucks tho, we were hoping she'd get bettter. It'll probably hurt more tomorrow but that's life

O-oops my bad. Sometimes it gets hard to keep up.
As for radiation storms it might have been made, I havent checked in with fnv mods except for a few like the driveable vertiberd and the expansion mod with the tanks and vertibirds. I mentioned the nevada skies because it was the premier mod for weather really.

You should play games more, they can be fun!

How do you feel about dating/marrying homunculi you've created?

Looks cool, what's it about?

I don't want children for at least another 5 years. But if I have no choice then I'm not going to become black and run away, I'd raise it well.

Because I'm a paranoid wreck.

You should be raising her to be the best wife for your future son in law, so that your grandchildren will grow up not fucked up like grandpa, plant trees you'll never enjoy the shade of and all that.

but that's just my opinion

Does that mean it will have 3000 ATK?

Im jealous though, Id settle for an oops baby at this point in my life.

Fuck wasps.

You're already on 5 lists.

I'll pass Satan.

Oh yeah, I forgot that I bought this, too. I'm not really sure why since I'm a moron who forgot I can't play it right now. Yesterday I spent half an hour watching a chink girl sitting at the inventory screen talking in moon on Twitch. That and my favorite podcast ended. Rumor going around is that the hosts have been at each other's throats for months and that's why they decided to end it.

dude who gives a FUCK about grandchildren OR the future?

pursuit of happiness >>>>>>> preservation of the species

medicated?

I have this saved on my PC because one day I might fap to it
Seriously that ass is too fat

Wait hold on its in Mormon nature to fuck your kids?

user just because you stick you dick in something doesn't mean it will get pregnant.
If nothing broke then you're fine

this shit sucks.

No how matter how unprepared you are, you'll still be loads better than a nigger father. Good luck you sad bastard.

Nigger/baby boomer detected

I'm not feeling up for it tonight. You guys have a nice night.

why get it?

Night yakuza~

Hope you can make it for a thread soon.

I'd be disappointed in myself if I weren't in more than just 5.

It's a shmup. The bullet hell kind. Lots of pig and pork related jokes.

damn, sorry to hear that. Better luck next time then maybe.

I don't know what to tell you then user. Watch some non-commentated, unedited gameplay of it. If it looks fun at that point, then buy it. If not, the just wait for a sale or don't buy it at all.

Sure do. My thigh or calf will do it every now and again. Sometimes my index finger. It's an odd sensation. But it stops almost as soon as it starts.

Yeah, I'm kind of leery. They're all total normalfags and partiers from my understanding. I don't mesh well very well at all.

That is true, family is family…

I don't really know. If my computer was working I could answer that I wanted to play it. Truth is I don't know why I do anything anymore. I do things and they make sense at the time but then I look back and I don't understand.

You people are short sighted, fucking your DAUGHTER? We have the technology, why aren't you making a gender-flipped, genetically enhanced clone baby of yourself raised to be the ubermensch prodigy that you can also have sex with?

Good.

that chick's proportions are weird as fuck

she's chubby on her upper body, has thin thighs, and has a shrunken head

I've got it, like I said maybe I'll fiddle around with the geck or something and see if I can make a companion mod for it. probably not though

nigga that's just playing god, at that point how can it be worse or better to stick your dick in it?

sure thing bby

Night man get some sleep.

Hey senpai, I wrote a script for a movie, do you wanna look at it some time?

I'm shit at those too. Trying to beat Ikaruga currently, not to mention I got stuck on sans on undertale for weeks. They're so fun though…

It's not a big deal, just wanted a better story to bring back.

Wait, hold up. You don't know if the rubber broke? And she says she's preggers? Have you considered she's using you as fallback plan since she's got a baby baking?

I have consumed kek and all his powers/followers are mine! You will do as I say.

I should really make another vidya podcast thread. Some anons are even podcasters themselves.

Night yaku. May pleasent mcnuggies come to you.

you could be depressed and not realize it

Must suck to be a consolefag

But yeah OW is pretty fun still, its like TF2 but without the faggot furries and children

It's like you want to waste all that semen. :^)

Oh yeah! That'd be fun, whats the general idea?

How did you develop the patience to accomplish such a feat, that's the single greatest roadblock of all

She's never said she's pregnant, only that there's a possibility. Also she's not the kind to fuck strangers or other people.

cum play is kinda hot to be quite honest with you

gross

That'd be alright, I'd have something new to listen to.

Oh, I realize my own depression. It never used to make me so confused all the time, though. Used to be I just sat around and masturbated all day and then slept for 12 hours. Now it's like my brain's playing tricks on me.

I'm not, that's Origins Edition. I know people who play and I would like to play with them once my computer works. I want to play Tracer because she reminds me of the Scout, mechanically.

don't just believe her you rube.

I won't lie, I am mildly frustrated at how crisp that catgirl is compared to how blurry that text is

Go to the doctor with her some time, play the role of the supportive bf. And find out how longs shes been pregnant just in case.

It's basically this loser who can't make friends finding a website and discovering Holla Forums was right about everything. The websites are all vr though so the online interaction will visualize well. I'll send you a draft once I go over it a couple times.

I should say short film it's like 25 pages of mostly dialogue.

I'm not just believing her, I know full well I'm being paranoid and that the chance of her being knocked up is slim, however the uncertainty of it and the chance is killing me.

Most likely she isn't preggors since you took precautions. However if she is preggors, I would be suspicous.

Get a paternity test. They can do it before the baby is born nowadays.

Let the anger flow through you.

does your body realize it though

Wait, then why didn't you just buy the $40 version of the game?

If the condom didn't break then why would you be worried?
Calm down.

I'M SO CONFUSED

SOMEBODY PLEASE REMIND ME WHAT CHILDREN ARE FOR

FOR WHAT REASON DOES BABBY HAPPEN?

if it does happen, insist on a dna test

Actually existing

literally kill your self naz

What about Uncle Phil? He was an amazing dad

Or when you start paying attention to it, like trying to catch something you see in the corner of your eye.

Eesh, how'd you get roped into anyway? Also, if they mention Big Bang Theory at any point, bail.

Yeah sounds like too much work imo. Well unless you could just rip the desert storm from the base game, make it green ish and add a radiation effect. No idea how complex that is tho.

Oh yeah? What do you like to do with your cum?

Much better. Now go play Overwatch and watch Jacksepticeye. I have commanded it.

If she is preggers, ask for paternity test. You cant trust women.

Could listen to the sleepycast-sleepycabin if you're short on shit to listen to.

It's time to stop Bel.

Sounds fun, can't wait. Made me think of something though.

Now thats disgusting.

I may have lost my grip to reality

Does my body realize what? That I'm depressed? Probably. I've only eaten once a day for the past 13 years because of it.

I don't know, man. You ever tried to get a teenager to do something for you and then they flip you off and call you an old faggot and skateboard away? That's my brain for the last 2 years. I asked it to help me pick out a movie to watch and it called me a faggot and bought Overwatch.

I've still got 4 episodes of my podcast to go through, and one of the hosts said he's probably starting his own soon, so I think I'm okay for a couple days.

Played some Scott Pilgrim after I realized the Xbox I bought awhile back has it on there.
Apparently if off the market now so yea me.

I got the urge to kill myself, but I can't because I've got to take care of the family dog while my parents are vacationing.
I want to hate the shy bitch for keeping me tied to the living, but I've known her for 16 years so that's hard.

I hope I get killed in a car crash on my way to the airport

I'm a bit late, but have a good night anyway.

How old are you?

You'll have to get me a copy.

wew lad

pure cancer

by nigger I meant absentee.

Literally nothing but people sitting around not making eye contact, sweating, and sharing porn.

There's a reason he kept getting banned.

Stop dude. Seriously.

Shit would be horrifying dude.

Even if you're not thats a hell lotta drama for a fuck.

Bel, you need to contain yourself. Just ask yourself, what would Sargent Hatred do?

Youre not that cute.

did something bad happen that you didn't really respond to at all?

PC release NEER EVER. Shame I missed my chance to get the last DLC.

Until the faggots show up.

I'd be there tbh. Just do a global report and say it's child models or something.

O-oh

She'll find you eventually.

Do you really expect me to not fuck with you and tor?

You listen to em while playing vidya too?
You could also jump into audiobooks, which are pretty good for listening to while doing other things.

Oh right good. Cause Uncle Phil is awesome.

You get there pretty early tbh, I doubt theyd have to wait for em to show up.

Yeah do as everyone else is saying and get a paternity test. Make sure you do it before you sign the "This is totes my baby" papers too. Also don't sweat it, the worst that can happen if you follow this advice, is that you don't have a kid.

That isn't too dissimilar to something I've got in the works, well at least a portion of it anyways

I just need to take some vacation time off work and go on an adderall binge until I bust it all out, then shop it around to whoever will give me the best table scraps in return, maybe when Cyberpunk 2077 comes out NEVER EVER there'll be a revitalization of the genre

I CAN'T STOP NOW

go to bed

its more of a willful choice to not be even crazier than I already am

Not in the last couple of years, no. The whole thing kind of snuck up on me. First I started messing up words sometimes, then it got harder to keep my train of thought going, now I'm just full retard. I wonder if I can get on disability for this.

Usually, yeah. Not into audiobooks because I space out a bit while listening, so I wouldn't understand what was going on in a book before long.

What?

When is cyberpunk 2077 coming out anyway?

Yeah, just like that

Because I made the mistake of telling them "maybe" when it was first brought up, but if I don't show up or if I say I can't go it's this Sunday, by the way, then I'll be the bad guy.

I've never heard any of them mention it yet. My boss has an Xbone and loves the Division. One of the waitresses is a fucking crazy-ass bitch who's always partying and takes meds to stay in line/not an annoying twat. My other co-worker is much more tolerable, but is a total life-philosophy stoner. Then there's a few dudes who used to work there that I don't even know who are going as well. And it's gonna be humid as all fuck. We're playing at fucking noon too. I may fake sick or something at this point. I'm really not looking forward to it, but I feel obligated because "muh coworkers".

Go to sleep Bel. Quit pedoing up the thread.

So then it'd be half gay orgy and half lonely virgins.

Couldn't say, never watched the show.

I think it's the whole archetype of "misguided hero discovers terrible truth and has to fight it," but applied to the whole image board culture that opens your eyes to the fuckery of the jews.

I don't know if I'm actually going to make it into a movie until my last semester though because it might actually get me in trouble with the school.

I think you're mixing up tuplas and waifus. /mai/ is completely fucked though. But /r9k/ is as well, so I think it depends on the person.

t shower shitter

I didn't realize it was a child. I thought it was some fag posting themself.

No date listed so far. Probably going to wait a while after Witcher 3's shit starts to calm down.

was it something that was really bad though?

At least I'll have VR Ritsu there. Plus if I avatarfag as Ritsu it'll be two Ritsu's making out the whole time!

VR 4am when!

What?

I understand what you mean about tor but me?

Get in something cute and modest and we'll talk

No, he wouldnt go to bed. He'd take his meds, cause he doesnt want to like kids. You dont want to like kids do you bel

Eh theres always relistens. Like you could listen to some lovecraft audiobooks while you play vidya. Those are always good even though they can get heavy on the descriptions.

Though if audiobooks are too heavy another good thing i've learned is how it's made documentaries. They're so relaxing and you don't have to be 100% there to know whats happening.

I realize that they're different, but for me they're a bit of a slippery slope.

Is the thread being fucked by fags and pedos again?
Oh well, I'm going to play some FTL again

What else does CDPR have to work on?

He's been doing this in a lot of these threads recently. I'm surprised he hasn't been slapped with a ban yet, but considering Mark has a no moderation zone set up in the threads, I'm not shocked.

do you think I go avatarfag as Yui so we can have a K-On orgy?

Bare minimum 4am vr can't be any worse than actual vr games on the market now.

Yeah but jim would probably ban him for this shit if he knew.

It's not gay if you're both vring as cute girls.

Just to think that in about twenty years time we can all post on Facebook/Steam when we're banging our waifus.

Well this is a containment thread so I'm not surprised. Just imagine if the threads are suddenly banned forever. We would spread this cancer everywhere.

There is literally nothing wrong with gay posting.

It may be a slippery slope, but for some people, they need that slip so they can get a rock to the head that kills them.

Which is why I said to globally report it.

Later user~

Aren't they cracking down on pedo content anyway?

Alright I'm on the fagship
What could go wrong?

Nah, I'm not leaving
I have FTL open in a window

its not wrong if I'm a Keion

I just want someone to resurrect a vr tay, so she could learn to suck dick.

I think most would either stop showing up completely or just fuck around in /4am/

Yeah. I understand that free speech is important, but I have to agree with Jim that pedos should fuck off, even if I don't trust him fully.

This might be your opportunity to really trounce the fuckers tho. Half of em should be hung over and you'll have an easy time of em. Might be cathartic!

Ugh. That games absolute shit. I don't even know how people can stay in it.
What like legal meds or speed and some downers?
Oh yeah that type. A lot of my cousins are that type. Too many shrooms and shit imo. Theyre usually chill mostly, unless they start talking political or illuminati.

You really should. Fresh Prince is great. Uncle Phil is awesome too. Turns will form a hoodlum to a respectable man.

The thing that started the depression? There was a girl when I was a teenager and she hung herself in the school gym. That's around when it started. I think a large part of it is childhood stuff though, combined with how fucking useless I am now. Seeing my mental abilities fade away isn't helping.

Thought about documentaries too. Not looking to jump into anything too big right now, though. Just light listening a couple times a week.

They cracked down hard. pedo boards got nuked and they all left.

I usually don't watch tv shows, but I'll consider it.

Have you considered meds or therapy?

Still gay hitler.

Maybe bel too, wants to see the fire rise? Perhaps he's keks chosen?

Pedos are annoying, but they're the canary in the coalmine. Just cause neither of us like that fucked up shit doesnt mean its not a bad sign when they come for the first of the wrongthink.

I'm really just overreacting/shitposting. Still a thought that avatarfaggotry would ramp up all across Holla Forums causing a lot more salt to pour out is a hilarious thought. It's why I'm avatarfagging.

You're fucked fam. You should've gotten the Federal ship.

I'd have to admit to the people in my life that there's a problem, emotionally, with me, before I could do that. Not good with emotion stuff so I just never bring it up with them.

You should avatarfag as Yui in the thread some time. We already have Ritsu, Mugi, and Mio.

I never even got to talk to Tay

May she rip in peace

I don't like it honestly. Its always a bad sign that rulecuckery is coming.

It'll happen one day! Don't say that!

AI waifus are all I got to live for

How is two men vr-roleplaying two girls and having sex gay. 2 men + 2 women = not gay you fucking homo.

It's the first step. If you can admit it here you can do it to them. At least think about it.

te amo :'/

did you ever deal with those things? your retardation is probably due to not dealing with that which is causing you frustration

Were you slapped with the "wow you're so smart" all the time by only your parents despite getting slightly below average grades in school?

I'm just waiting for things to get worse.

I did the same, which was really fun.

Masterchan allows it, and they're known for being a honeypot.

I'm hoping it's gonna rain sunday it it'll be a non-issue, then I won't have to worry about it at all.

Yeah, I don't either. I was telling my him about Monster Hunter and he was all "OH YEAH MAN THE DIVISION IS JUST LIKE THAT LIKE YOU GET YOUR GUYS TOGETHER TO TAKE DOWN A BOSS AND YOU GET GEAR". I did my best to not roll my eyes and scoff.

Like, I know the waitress does acid, gets drunk all the time, smokes pot, painkillers and shrooms wouldn't surprise me in the least. She's a total slut from all the stories I hear of her sucking dick on the weekends. To top it all off, she's beyond full of herself. If she isn't on her meds, whatever they maybe, she's like an attention-starved five year old.

Yeah, he's pretty okay. I'm actually gonna buy his vape stuff off of him. He's giving me 6 batteries, a new coil, the box mod, even some juice all for just $100

> inb4 vaping
I know I know. I just like the flavors and the sensation of exhaling the vapor. I can't even hardly handle the smallest amount of nicotine that's available in vape juices, so I'm glad no-nic is a thing..

I think it's more how 8ch was fine with borderline pedo content, then the new guy decides to make changes in the direction of censorship.

I have more dignity then that

okay maybe sometime

I remember pedo threads being banned on Holla Forums at one point and the board flipped the fuck out

I can only admit it here because nobody knows me here.

I never dealt with any of it. It's all just in there simmering.

No, my grades were never good enough for them. They were usually slightly below average except for a couple classes I really liked.

Thats got nothing to do with 8ch or rulecucks though.

You gonna bang that waitress or am going to have to drive across the state and do it for you?

dignity than that*

:^)

To some extent the same applies to me but I will have to fail a lot to end up with that my only reason to live.

Dude, why?

Why did you start

Yeah but since you admitted it you can't lie to yourself anymore. Idk I'm tired my logic is probably flawed.

then it is likely that that's why you're like this now

you need to do whatever you need to do to get over what happened and get closure from it

You in school or got a job or what?

I think loli should be allowed, but 3d shouldn't, but that's just me.

It might be that they were just trying to come up with any reason not to be horrifically disjointed in me

I just think it's a good idea to see what's going on with other sites to have some sort of basis for what's going on here. He's only banning it so he can sell metadata.

I was never in denial about it I just keep it bottled up most of the time. My parents didn't love me and I got beaten up all the time and I'm dumb as a bag of rocks and I was in love with my only friend and I wasted my youth playing fucking video games and I'm still not even any good at them

So, what, see a shrink? Because I don't see another way to get over everything. I don't even see a future for myself anymore. Just fucking blank.

Could be. I know a lot of teachers use "smart but lazy" to try and keep parents from being disappointed in their kids

That's sorta why I suggested HowItsMade. It's pretty light on the explanation and the chicks voice is always relaxing as hell. Like falling asleep to documentaries on Netflix.

You're avatarfagging? As what?

It's gay like how getting a handie from your brother while watching a girl get railed is gay. It might not be what you're watching is gay but the act itself thats behind the screen is gay.

At least he stopped. I wonder if Mark banned him?

They might want to still do it, cause "It's like division when it rains!"
This is why I hate talking vidya in the wild now. It's always console shit and I cant relate. I don't even know how people can like that shit. it's like a shitty version of TOR, and TOR isnt that good to start with.
Jesus, sounds like a trainwreck looking for an obstacle to hit. Does she come into work high on shit too?

>Vape stuff
Damn, thats a pretty good price considering it altogether. Is it actually tobacco or is it the flavored shit?

I got no problems with vaping, it's alright imo, especially as a relatively harmless habit to relax

I don't see any reason for loli to ever be banned. They're just fucking drawings, they don't exit. Same logic means you can't harass hookers in gta and shit.

Are you still with your parents? Would you need to go through them to get help if you chose to seek it?

That's probably what got slapped on me, but I have shit memory and don't remember

That or he got bored because nobody was replying to him.

But drawings are people too!

you don't have to see a shrink but if you're at your wits end then you probably should

however I suggest you listen to your subconscious by either mediating or a whole lot of self reflecting that you should have started doing as a kid

Uni. I'm still fairly young but still older than 20 if that gives you any indication of how old I am.

Sounds like shit bro. Maybe a shrink could help you but I've never had a good experience with one.

but if you're in vr which reality is even real. Think about it it makes sense.

trips of truth I guess

It's ogod. I think I've seen most of the episodes over the years though.

For now. Can't hold down a job. Either my brain grinds to a halt and I fuck up big time or I hit a rough patch and get drunk in the park instead of working.

Just try to be optimistic and assume they meant it. I know I've got all the brains of a sack of hammers but sometimes they mean it.

Sometimes I just stare at the ceiling and go over every mistake I ever made. I don't know if that counts as meditation or self-reflecting, though.

I think I would probably lie to a shrink. Probably a lot. And if she was a woman I might end up liking her because that's how I am now.

That's a pretty fuckin' sweet gondola

It's too late for me to be optimistic about it.

Your trips speak volumes, but I believe he was banned. That or he got scared to post more as he'd get the ban hammer.

Im guessing its a foxgirls motif, like the gay guy who posts a bunch of catbra girls. I didnt think to go abstract at first. Mah bad.

It's okay if you're a little gay user. No one will judge you.

Everyone thinks that. It's never the case. I think theres fucking thousands at this point. I don't even know how theres so fucking many.

I know there are lots of episodes with a guy narrator instead but I don't like his voice. I like the girl who makes the puns.

Well if you succeeded then it doesn't matter anyway right?

that's going over your actions, not really figuring out your feelings and why you were feeling like that

Well I just got fucked by 5 assault drones, 2 breach drones, 5 missles, and a beam
FTL sure does love making me its bitch

Thats actually funny, because the "geeks" at my school play nothing but Halo and Destiny, yet I actually was able to maintain a full blown discussion with dudebro friends about Mount and Blade and Stalker

So 22 then?

I feel you user. If you do end up looking into disability let me know how that goes.

happens I guess. You could probably get counseling at least without them knowing.

I'm not gay u faggot. I'm just saying hypothetically if ritsu wanted to make out with another k-on it wouldn't be.

And yeah, the solution to faggots posting pedo shit is always to ignore them.

No thanks, she's all yours

I find it relaxing. I'd rather do it in the privacy in my room instead of around other people anyway.

See above

Hahaha I could see him saying that. But if it rains i'm definitely not going.

Yeah. Granted, when I talk about vidya, especially monster hunter. I sperg pretty hard anyways. I haven't clued them in that I like playing weebshit though. I'd never heard the end of it if they knew.

She really is. I know she's had a few pregnancy scares too. Worst of all, I know she likes me, or at least did until I straight up ignored her for a few days.

I find it amusing how dumbstruck they were when I said I don't plan on going ot the strip club, or getting drunk or something along those lines tonight for my birthday. They were like "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN"
i really kind of hate my co-workers. If I didn't get along with the few of them that I do get along with, there's no way I could've stayed working here this long.

No kidding. The mod has a wattage adjuster on it too. And yeah, it's just the flavored shit, not even tobacco. Literally just the 0 nicotine juice for the relaxing sensation of inhaling and exhaling the vapor.

My answer for that is usually "because I'm fuckin' stupid"

I don't even know how to look into it out here. Need to read.

Not out here, fucking long drive to anywhere with one and I sold my car ages ago.

Gonna get sleepys. night senpai. Hopefully next time I go to the park lots of qts will be there.

Night ae86~

Good luck!

I just think I succeeded because they're required to pass you if you turn in all the homework, even if I ended getting mainly Cs.

The reason those dudebros were able to have the conversation is because either they were genuinely interested in the games, or aren't just playing games to seem cool.

no you don't understand my point

you're supposed to be exploring your feelings

How did you know?

I lied to mine a lot mostly because I was still traumatized at the time and was having issues with my brother. Just try your best to speak the truth if you do see one.

Bingo.

Yeah the girls better than him usually, but I like em both. I don't think they differentiate tho. hell they might have made them side by side which would explain why theres so many.

Mount and blade gets surprising traction, but only if they got a PC. You got lucky. I never meet anyone who have PCs anymore. Just consolers, who want to talk Fallout 4 and shit.

My guess is 20. Maybe just turned 21.

Uh huh, okay.

Sucks. Good luck then.

My feelings are that I feel like everybody hates me for being useless and never cared enough to even give me a "good job" when I wasn't.

Oh, they weren't doing that when I went to school. I was just passable most of the time.

I think if I told the truth they would put me in a mental thing. They can do that if they think you're suicidal right?

I think it's different versions of the show, like one is US and one is Canada. I just don't like the guy's voice. She's more soothing.

thanks fam

People were friendly, but I just don't like talking in bars. Screaming in someone's ear trying to figure what the other person is saying is not my idea of a good time. Karaoke is fun, but I do not care for anything else. If I ever decide to go to a club, I'll dance by myself.

that's the cause again and not the actual feeling on its own

alone and completely out of hope

If it were with freinds it'd be pretty cool to do in the mud and rain but with coworkers nah, you're def right on that decision.

Do they know what monster hunter is though? Or do they nod along and the eyes glaze over?

Oh I remember her. I think you told me about her a while back. She was preggers at the time and wanted your D eh? Good to see she backed off.

Yeah, most people dont get it. Im the same way. It's funner to stay in or do something other than getting shitfaced and go end up regretting it all day after. Happy bday
What do you plan to do for your bday?

Noice. Hopefully he has a few good flavors when he gives it to you. The cinnamon toast crunch is my fav

Make me proud again and ask another out

What country you stuck in?

Cause 21 was too obvious.

Why not try like bar bars not clubs?

The main reason I this associate's degree is because they had a quiz every week and a handful of assignments that made up a lot of the points if I fucked up a test.

At least you'll have a way to have fun in a club.

Fucking canada. Useless piece of shit country. I hope fucking trump annexes us and just butchers everyone

Hey, I dropped out of high school so you're not doing too bad by comparison

(Checked)
I think it depends on your local laws. No idea if that's the case in my country.

Actually I lied. :^)

cause again

take a break and fucking figure your self out there

Doesn't canada have like decent ways to just get on the dole? Aren't some places trying out universal income?

Suuuuuure

But why not your waifu instead?

Thats definitely possible. I never even considered that they made it in europe.

Go to reg bars with pool tables and country/rock music. Much easier to talk and relax.

I agree mr lahey. Make them all suffer. The fire will rise.

Granted the only reason I even was there was because the state was paying double the tuition every semester.

I'm trying different things right now. I always hear people talking about how they wished they did more things when they were younger, so I'm trying out as many things as I can for the summer. I've already done skydiving, went to a strip club, went to a couple bars, karaoke, went to an M83 concert this week, and I'm thinking swing dancing classes next.

I'm mostly thinking about it just to see what it's like in person.

Fuck all this bullshit you faggots are talking about. What we need to discuss is
HOW TO GET THE GODDAMN STORMFAGS OFF THIS BOARD

fug

I'm pretty sure those are both valid feelings and those are the main things I feel anymore. Everything else is mostly numb.

They want to. Haven't tried it yet though.

We're going to gas them all Randy. There's gonna be a race war and it's all fucking ricky's fault

Still, though.

what's a stormfag? I hear people use it, but I never bothered to figure out what it means.

Why not defend Jews to get them to fuck off?

At least it's better than just a GED or highschool diploma.

It's current Holla Forums.

Let's put it this way, why would I confirm your suspicions in the first place?

It's like you don't even browse Holla Forums **:^)____*

Kill me softly.

I like playing pool at a bar in the daytime with friends. It's an easy way to shoot the shit.

Yeah. I tried using the excuse of "my family might be taking me out for lunch or dinner or something" and then he pulled "aw yee man this could be like, your birthday party or somethin' man." Clearly, it's fucking not. It pisses me off he's suddenly dressing it up as if it is.

I kind of explained it to him, and told him about how badass Gunlance was or like how versatile the SnS was but he was just sort of "aw yeah man that sounds coo" he's redneck as fuck by the way

She wasn't ever preggers, that I know of, just had a few scares. But yeah. she kept going "Lets go see Deadpool!" back when it came out and I was like "ehhhh….." and then after she took the hint she gave me grief over it and that was when I ignored her. She still brings up every now and again and I just shake my head literaly. I'm not using that as an expression. It makes me shake my head in disgust. She's extremely unattractive to me. One of the older waitresses even told me back in January "she's crazy about you y'know" and I just kinda went "uh-huh…" and walked off. She's annoying as hell.

Exactly. thanks

Well, June 2nd was my birthday (I turned 21, hence all the mentions of going to a strip club or getting shitfaced.) so it's technically over now. I didn't have any plans at all though. I just worked, came home, jerked it, played some MH4U, played some Samurai Warriors 4-II, and now I'm here.

I know he has a blueberry-vanilla custard flavor that's pretty damned good, he also has a coconut key-lime pie and one or two others. I'm gonna buy it off him either Tuesday or Wednesday when I have the cash.

Wow user, at least you aren't sitting in your room rotting away jerking off to anime and pissing out kidney stones. Good for you!

Why you always gotta be so mysterious?

It's too late for you.

get a shrink

they're like what wizards were to zoey quin

N-not bubbles too tho r-right?

Let me post your waifu and I promise I will NTR you. It'll be hawt!

Yeah real relaxing or good for a friday night.

They are killing this board with their autistic derailing of every other fucking thread.

Fuck off faggot. You don't even use this board except to have your little nightly circlejerk here.

He just wants to feed his cats.

Sorry I forgot about your bday yoza! I have awful memory, late happy bday~

I still say give her the D, shes probably a good lay.

Like you are doing now?

The site is nothing but 4/pol/ rejects and people from 4/v/ who hated the moderators enough to leave the site.

Because I am a pseudo-anonymous poster on the internet. Why should I tell you more about myself when I gain nothing from it?

Gas yourself nigger.

I've been trying to avoid Holla Forums for a little while, only checking the Planetside 2 thread (which is currently dealing with cuckchanners and plebbit) so I'm a little out of the loop.

Nigger please. Once again your fucking opinion doesn't matter because you only come here for 4am. You are a fucking non entity.

I can't even cry anymore. That's the worst part.

If you're going to bitch about stormfags, why do it in a thread that's already hit autosage and is half a circlejerk at all times?

you can try

IT is getting pretty bad. Any thread that can even slightly be construed as possibly being political turns into a stormfag circlejerk.

BIG
FAT
FOX
TITTIES

You gain my love and friendship.

If you legit care about Holla Forums you have to be underage. This Holla Forums is as garbage as 4chan's is, and its not the Holla Forums posting doing it either.

I do try but I never get anywhere close. I try to cause emotional pain to cry and it just doesn't work.

that's why you can't cry, because you're trying to

Eh, theyre overated imo. Too much effort and too tiring. A meal and a relaxing day is better imo.

Hm, in my experience they gotta see it to appreciate it. Especially the gunlance. God it can be hard to use sometimes but so satisfying.

>Shes annoying
>Shes interested
>Preggers stuff
Yeah..I would abort if I were you too. She doesnt sound like quality material. Especially with all the drugs and preggers scares.

>Birthday stuff
Sounds like a good one to me. Real relaxing

>Buy it off him
If you like cinnamon toast crunch def check it out once you get everything. Its good

Because this is a mod free zone and stormfags won't rear their ugly heads here.

Just because your life is a desolate wasteland and even your parents have given up on you because you can't be bothered to do anything but lay in bed, cry about how hard you have it in this thread, and smoke doesn't mean that other people don't care about things. Get fucked tourist.

Agreed. Kill ricky, ignore julian, get bubbles all the cats.

Don't act up now, you know you'll like it!~

If you really want something done about it, why go to a thread where none of the mods will ever read your posts? Or are you just bitching to bitch?

Sure. It's always been like this.

That's pretty gay bro. Why do I need to be friends with you?

Okay then. My waifu is Ritsu :^)

That's the closest I can get, though. Nobody saying cruel things to me makes me cry. I think the last time I did was a few months before I dropped out when an old woman hugged me in the street for no reason.

I liked the season 2 finale when he got stuck in the chicken wire and then just fed the animals and told them to pretend like they knew him.

Mark will post in the thread sure, but he's never going to take any sort of moderation advice seriously in here.

how old are you?

It's all good Soritsu, and thanks!

I'd doubt it, not to mention she's probably crawling with some sort of herpes/warts/etc. Even IF she was good lay, and even IF she wasn't ridden with some sort of STD or another, I still have a strict personal rule of not dating co-workers.

I agree. I've never been a partt-er type to begin with, let alone a people person.

Indeed. I could tell he didn't care, but once I start sperging it's hard to stop. Gunlance is so fun. It's a real blast to play. I dunno how I feel about this new heat-gauge thing in MHG. I like that it forces you to think about more than just "poke, poke, slam, full-burst, reload, repeat", but at the same time, being able to just do that and wail on a monster is fun as hell. I like that you can lock it in place with the Wyvern Blast though.

Yeah, I never considered her from the beginning anyway. She's trash. Not like I'm not trash, she's just another type of trash that I'm not gonna touch with a 10-foot pole.

yeah. It was nice. I hate that I have work tomorrow, I need to go to bed soon too.

I'll look into it then. Sounds nice. A buddy of mine had one called Blizzard that was just pure mint and a bit of menthol. I never tried it, but apparently it totally opened your sinuses.

So are you just a butthurt reddit leftist or a jew or what?

wew

……Fine. Im going to be rough tho.

Not unless you shitpost harder than ever before.

Why are you posting that in this thread fam? I saw. Had a big smirk on my face.
>tfw you're a wreckage brother

Damn that's hot as fug. I'm about to bust a nut.

just making sure you're not another bloody teenager

tired of dealing with those kinda cunts

I'll shitpost on you bae~

He might without getting divebombed by Holla Forumstards constantly. Marky poo is very sensitive to people yelling at him. The tantrum you lot threw when he banned the avatarfags is proof enough of that.

No, it wasn't. And you bloody well know it.

You are aware that even your fellow 4am anons can't stand you right? The burns they lay on you in the comfy theater are quite amusing to read. Even by their standards you are a desperate attention whore who needs to shut the fuck up.

Sometimes I still think I am and then my brain catches up and reminds me I'm supposed to be an adult.

What are you talking about? I was just observing some anime fox tits.

I'll have to check if I'm one as well, since I haven't played in a while before getting on earlier today.

The jew's skin is thin because it saves money.

Eh thats mostly just cause I pissed the main guy there off and he got his buddies on my ass too.

do you do what's necessary despite how you feel?

Is this the assigned shitting thread?

going to fucking bed probably won't stay up late enough to be back for a week or two later you fucking homos
thanks

i look for work but with a record of fucking things up and no education not many people want me anymore. do a lot of cleaning during the day though

Fuck. Kill me.
That was suppose to go to
But good on you m8. Glad you enjoy them.

Are we going through stupid 4 am drama again?

>blast
Heh :^).
I've always loved the gunlance and the Greatsword. Hit em big, hit em hard!
Never played it myself I play An older version on the PPSSPP . What'd they do to the gunlance with it? Is it good or bad dps wise?

>Girl
Yeah she sounds pretty trashy imo. Not the kinda trouble to be getting into, especially with the proclivity for preggers mode. I've been with a girl like that, that shit aint fun to deal with

>Mint and menthol
Kinda sounds like a gum, could be good if done right. Now if they got a mint/chocolate icecream flavor that'd be the shit.

>work tmr and tired
Shit, don't stay up too late then. Dont wanna be exhausted for work tmr, especially with long shifts

This is the designated shitting thread yes

but you keep on going though right?

8ch.net/4am/res/1652.html#1748

You sure it aint your fetish?

That'd just make me mad, you want to crash the thread! Shitpost on the thread!

I don't recall cytube shitting on Ritsu?

Sure is baeb. :^)

You're just scared you wouldn't be able to handle it, and that others would get jealous that you have exclusive shitposting rights.

Jesus why am I even up. I want to leave but my body gets me up anyway. I might as well answer some things.

Not in the slightest. I only deleted some ancient, redundant threads. The main thread is cyclical in the hope that posts will disappear, but people don't post enough. If someone wishes a there to be be a change they should post in the meta sticky. Main reason for the threads creation was to contain a certain someone's shitposting.

I don't want no trabble. We had a shitfit, and that should be the end of it. I'm going to be mostly fucking off anyway. I don't know who that guy is, but I never sent anyone after you.

All righty guys, I'm out

I gotta get at least 6 hours of sleep or so, so I better head off now.

Sleep tight everybody, it was fun talking to you all. I'll probably catch you guys on Sunday night I would just pop in on Saturday night, but the paintball park opens/we're meeting at noon, which means I can't sleep until 11:30am like I usually do on Sunday, which means I can't stay up until 5/530am on Saturday night/Sunday morning…I REALLY fucking hope it storms Sunday

> that image
LoL is pure shit and cancerous as fuck. But goddamn is Ahri adorable.

no, it's the ==DESIGNATED== one.

Yeah! Greatsword is so satisfying to use too. I'm looking forward to the Aerial Greatsword.

Well, it's got this thing now called a Heat Gauge that's up in the corner under your health bar. Basically, the more you shell, the hotter your lance gets and it does more damage. But if you overheat the gauge, then it'll drop to the bottom of the bar (in other words, the most base damage instead of any heat/buff) and will be locked there. One thing you can do though, is get it into the red, wyvern blast to lock the little marker in the red, and then enjoy maximum poking lance damage. There's a hunter art or two that lock it in the red as well. Arrekz has a pretty good tutorial for it on YouTube.

I haven't played MHG yet, but I've been watching all sorts of videos to learn the i-frames of certain attack animations for different weapons and the like. I can't fucking wait for this game I have it pre-ordered.

yeah, I don't want drugs or drama shit. Why can't women just be simple and straightforward?

Mint chocolate chip would be a kickass flavor, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the local shops had it. My buddy's friend's parents own a shop in town where they make their own flavors n shit, so I sort of got a connection that way.

yeah, I'm heading off to bed now. Saturday's are my 9-hour days, tomorrow will just be the standard 4-10, thankfully. That's why I never pop in the threads on Friday nights. I hate that I miss the Friday Night Muthafucka threads too.

Nah

Agreed.

Night yoza~

So sorry!

Is there any possibility that this certain someone is me?

Thinking mans fetish
Chikan is the best fetish

S-stop getting trips when talking about stuff like that!
I don't think anyone would be jealous of scatfetish stuff. We could give them something else to be jealous of tho ~

Stop stressing so much. Just do what I do and enjoy the shitposting! If you piss people off it happens.

I fully 100% agree. It is seriously the only good thing that came out of that game.

Yes, as well as me.

It's like you don't know how to piss people off. :^)

Good. I'll hopefully be gaining that control soon.

Maybe.

There is no reason to be afraid. It's just Kek saying you should accept the poo in your life.

I shitposted a lot harder than most ever could in the thread.

Nite yoza! Good talking to ya

Prolly me tbh. I have surpassed you

Add me on steam faggot so I can bully you about your waifu outside the thread.

risu will just try to get you to buy him things and he is shameless with it

But I aint into scat stuff.
I like chickan
We'll capture a cute 2d girl on a train together

Only one way to find out!

I can teach you the greatness of this game.

I should try dedicating one day to shitposting this thread hard.

DESIGNATED SHOWER SHITTING THREAD

Too bad for him I'm also dirt poor too. Not that this is a good thing.

Buy me that senran game btw

You'll find a way.

Its like you don't even want to be part of the circlejerk.

Yeah um, imma have to pass on that one….

The secret to get ritsu to not try to get you to buy him things is to bully him till he hates you.

By the way Ritsu, one more question. You mentioned that Mio avatar. Has he shown up recently?

you could gain it from dick sucking

lick the crusty smegma out of my fat cock you flatchulence

You're just scared you'll fall in love.

Maybe 2-3 weeks back I think.

Not true, I'd still try to get them to buy me things.

Only after you buy me a game!

I could sell my collection of virtual hats that have been given to me but I like to keep them as trophies.

That's kind of he point.

Ritsu a shit.
A SHIIIIITTTTT!
Did I do good?

Let me guess, that's going to lead to you wanting me to suck you off because I look like a faggot?

Jesus, I hope he's alright then. When I saw him mentioned it gave me hope he came back.

Why don't you spend some alone time so I can teach you the proper way of shitposting?

Hold on, friend. Isn't this the same gay shit you have been bitching about for the past few weeks?

I already did

do you look like a faggot?

But you love scat and I love cuddling. Its so different. It's like romeo and juliet. Different worlds.

Name one person you hate you tried to get to buy you things!

Nah, you gotta be more subtle and soul crushing.

He seemed pretty rough last time too IIRC. I worry about him a lot.

I do not recall ever bitching about me getting free stuff.

I can cuddle. As well as hold hands, kiss on the lips, head pat, hug, stare deeply into your eyes, and have intercourse in the missionary position with the lights off under the sheets for the sole purpose of procreation.

Teach me senpai.

Why would you like to know anyway?

Ritsu is a shit.
Is that more subtle?

you just said that you were so I was wondering if that was true

The first step is to be able to channel the numbers.

But I don't hate anyone really. I even tolerate bel to an extent.

a sleepy spider is I

nighty night

Last time I saw him he was suicidal, even said he had plans. I can't really remember how long ago because everything blends for me these days. It might have been a month ago, not really sure.

O-oh. What about hair massages?

No! More soul crushing! Like this
>Ritsu: Yessss,user!?

Like that. I tried to keep it accurate

What if you were made to work in a starbucks cafe being forced to wait on tumblr types?

Nite spider

I'm the best at giving them

Well maybe I was just shitposting. We'll never know.

Damn. Let me try sensei.

Takes too much effort. Maybe I'll just continue denying him knowing anything about me. Seems easier to do.

Try harder next time.

Thats different. In that case I hate a lot of people.

Have no fear kohai, these things do not come to all of us immediately.

P-prove it!

Sounds gay imo.

I'd give you a week before you snapped and crushed someones larynx with a Styrofoam cup.

Is the pink haired fox you're waifu? Or is it something terrible you're afraid of posting

I'll prove it, and more.

I'm not afraid. I just don't see the need for it. She is a qt though.

One day my nigger. One day.

Stop the bully! I mean it. I'll get Marky Mark on you!

It will come to you.

Knowing my history with jobs and tendency to snap you are 100% right.

I bet your waifu ain't even qt, thats why you won't post her

Are there any waifus that aren't qt though?

Get bullied on.

Yeah, Ritsu

Alright, time for ded. You guys take care of yourselves.

A waifu is a sacred and cherished thing. A man can keep his waifu secret if he wishes.

All waifus are created equal. It's up to the creator of the waifu to make them truly great.

L-lewd! You're really good with that cucumber

Now I want to post a smug anime girl

That asuka girl isnt very cute tbh. Heres my waifu

I can show you what else I'm good with~

Your drive by shitpost won't work on me!

I will make it my mission to find out your waifu!

I hope you don't mean this Asuka.

Pointy things should never go in holes. Thats dangerous

Thats the one. Rei is so much cuter.

Drive-by shitposting is something to be feared. But your taste is to be feared even more.

Good luck.

We're watching Space Battleship Yamato tonight.

Asuka is pretty bad. Have a picture of a much cuter girl.

Nah mate. Here's my waifu.

If it's an oval, it's alright man.

This is a cruel universe we live in man…

I see you like big phallic instruments.

Thats even worse! Things dont stretch that far!

Yeah maybe if you're a fag.

That's forbidden love.

They can stretch a lot farther than you think. Why don't I show you?

Still better than the crazy asuka!

H-how did you get yours to stretch that far?

That jetpack is pretty lewd
and pretty hawt

When I pull on it, it gets bigger. Don't be ashamed of your dick.

Oh. I thought you meant your bumbum.

You already know what it's like to have a cavernous behind.

Asuka isn't crazy. She's just seen some shit.

Well, we all do! Its how we poop!
S-so what if I take bigger poops than most…

But no, you'd be the bottom
It sounds like you're more experienced there too, so you could show me what you like

She's just a big boss wannabe that overreacts to everything! Rei is calm under pressure!

All that space is getting to your head.

It's close, but Asuka is more cute than Big Boss. She also pilots giant robots while Big Boss blows them up. Well, not anymore he doesn't. Now he helps depressed Japanese men waste their money on gambling machines.

Using the Fox Engine for pachinko machines only is a great idea.

Huey pls. You're being too cocky. It's cute you're trying but you know where you belong!

Better than piloting it. And big boss would kick her ass one on one hand to hand. He doesnt need a robot to win. Hes also cuter

You've gone too far this time

You need to learn to accept that I am a superior top than you ever could possibly be.

This is gay as fuck. This is now a fox gril thread.

There is literally nothing wrong with a gay thread.

Clearly this will only be solved by wrastlin! Winner earns rights to fuck the other in the butt. You in!?

It was always a fox girl thread with you around. You post them all the time! I even posted one

There's no way you'll win.

Now we're talking. Are all fox grills welcome?

Not that kind.

Why not?

Wow shit taste tbh

But I work out every day. And I bet you're ticklish. It wont even be a challenge!

I think you know why. If it has a snout, it's out.

Because you need to get rid of that shit taste.

Walking to the kitchen instead of using the wheelchair is not exercise

What about argonians or khajiit from elder scrolls?

Pull the trigger on every ligger. Khajiit need to go too.

Sure it is if you drink as much coffee as I do!
But I meant weights
I could probably lift you

Lifting the spoon with coffee ingredients on it is not exercise.

Nigger, I skim gurochan for fun, I know what's a shit fetish when I see it.

This fag needs to be gassed.

Well, it isn't NTR so it's bound to be shit. It's hard being a pleb, but I manage.

But seriously, only a madman would deny that this shit is furry.

What if I'm doing the gassing?

Anyone who dislikes NTR is a casual, but at least they're better than furry shit.

Noice

Man that krystal hentai game was hot.

I'll get all the exercise I need when im tapping that ass of yours!

Uh oh.

Don't you mean wrapping your legs around me as I cum inside you?

I can't compete with those quads.

Nah, I mean when my legs are wrapped around you and slamming your chubby head into the headboard with every thrust, then I cum inside YOU

So you admit kemono is superior in every way?

The only time you'd be on top is when we're doing cowgirl.

Yall are gay as fuck.
>>>/hell/

I think someone is a little jealous that he isn't getting any attention. Come my child, accept the dick into you.

Fair enough, but I have quads on my side.

You'll find out that you have shit taste eventually.

Sounds like what said is true. Dont worry, i'll take the front, hell take the back. We can turn you into a chinese fingerpuzzle if ya want!

Im stronger than you chubs, i'll be in whatever position I want! And unfortunately my favorite one is the one with my cock in your rump!

You trying to be a dominant top is really cute.

I'm not gay.

Sure you aren't. Just like how Tor isn't gay despite getting Joey's dick on a daily basis.

I'll show you trying. You're in for a rough time. Prepare to be bullied! Then cuddled

What said.
besides, you wont be doing any fucking, so dont worry you dont gotta get hard.

Not really. I lied.

I can get someone else in on it and cuck you. Do you want that?

Psht, i'd leave you. No one likes a cheater!

But wait, what about FNAF porn?

If you're gonna be fags do it in private.

I know we're just shitposting here, but that's going too far.

Do I have to fug you too?

That's pretty fucking gay bro. Step up your porn game.

Don't make me hatecuddle you. I swear i'll do it.

Sorry, I havent had a reason to post that gif yet.
100 percent worth it

Just cause NTR is your fetish doesnt mean it's mine. Don't make me hatefuck you and choke you out halfway through!

Is it because you're upset that my dick would be inside others as well?

Pls. You gotta earn the good stuff. If you want the good FNAF porn you gotta earn it from me.

Eesh, bet you would get off to grindr too wouldnt you. If you ever want to upgrade into waifu territory you're gonna have to improve yourself

I have that mod that you're posting pics of

There is literally nothing wrong with cheating on waifus. There is literally nothing wrong with stealing waifus. There is literally nothing wrong with having a waifu harem.

Is it good?

pick one.

Why do gay men have such an insatiable lust for cock? You realize the people who post in 4 AM probably aren't that attractive or sociable, right?

This is why you'll never be a waifu. You'll always be a daisy! Never a peach! Until you accept the greatness that is monogamy!

It's amazing

I hesitate with your taste with that fox tail coming our her nunny. It should be higher up. Did shadman make that?

If nobody believes in the people here, we end up either dead or like /r9k/.

At least daisies aren't eaten.

I don't think I can take your word for it.

I don't think so. Just some random nip.

Are you a bit jealous user
If you want we can hold hands
And pretend it'll last forever

Wow. That's like the best part of sex besides the hand holding
You need to upgrade and embrace the greatness that is eating and being eatan.

Why don't you show me how great rimjobs are then?

I bet she would turn into a fox if you took off that leaf.

Im sorry to hear that user. I just want you to know it is amazing and 4k textures

Hmm I guess I should have known. There was no poop or dicks within eyeshot.

Wow, you got to at least work up to it. That stuff is a very sensual private act! You need to be close first! You can't just ask!

TIME TO OPEN UP THE FLOODGATES

I bet.

You've been spending too much time on grindr imo. What if you do that with a stranger and he's eaten spicy food as his last meal? That'd be a horrible shock

Daamn, that's a big lewd pic

That's for them to find out, since they're going to be giving it.

Wew.

Just do it.

Hey look, it's Joey

Joey did nothing wrong
t. shower shitter

Wat.

Sounds like someone is projecting. I know seeing everything from the bottom of a mattress can be hard. But ya need to think outside the box!

Joey is a dirty homo
Fuck that guy

Joey's a discordian

Maybe you should leave Narnia and think outside of the closet.

So, on /pdfs/ there's some great books, but downloading them would be piracy. What are your chances of getting caught pirating by either the publishers or the government? I know Jim keeps logs for more than 24 hours now.

I can't, im still trying to get you out of there and off that mattress. I want you to expand your horizons! Like to chikan and yaoi!

So…joey worships kek?

Woa!
WAY TO LEWD!

They already know everything you'vepirated. Youre already doomed tbh

No, he's part of a joke religion

I'm going to bed.
Some of you anons are alright. Don't go to the thread tomorrow.

Mimi no, pls no. What are you doing?

Dont you mock Kek

Nigger, it doesn't fucking matter. Just download it anyway. The share threads on Holla Forums have been going on for at least a year and the only thing that fucked with them was 8chanarchive going down.

I really think you're just really scared to admit that you are a cockmongler and shit on everyone else.

But huey, im trying to broaden your horizens. How have I shit on you?

But doesn't Jim sell user data?

You're a fucking idiot.

With how much you go on about how I'm a bottom, I'm either thinking you have a vendetta against me, are trying too hard to fit in, or are only here because HW advertised on Reddit like crazy.

Jim blames Hiroyuki, Hiroyuki blames Jim. Neither of them are to be trusted, but download them anyway. I've been downloading anime off public torrents for more than 6 years with multiple ISPs including Comcast and nothing has happened.

But what about those publicly avaliable logs?

Hey now, you started that first. You're alright in my book tho

Theres also the site that copies everything we post to pretend it gets traffic.

What site is that? I haven't been on the Holla Forums in about a year. Too much drama.

Keep in mind that you have to blame both Josh and HW for that, since they're the reason those were even leaked to begin with. Unless you're talking about board logs where it shows what mods/bo/janitors are doing. For the latter, it's showing hashes rather than the IP of the person, and is mainly for transparency for the users.

Keep that damage rolling.

That's 2chan and 4chan that sites steal shit from. Hiroyuki owns the one that steals from 2chan by the way. Why would someone set up a copy that steals from a mostly dead US based imageboard when 4chan exists and gets far more traffic?

A different one, they hate dogma in it

Cant remember the name. It gets linked now and again. But it copies our posts, adds a random "username" and posts it.

Nah its one explicity for Holla Forums. I remember checking comments. I cant remember the name of the site for the life of me tho. It was headed by some mexican dude who copied our comments with a script to make it seem like his site got traffic.

Who would hate Dragons Dogma? That games amazing.

So does this site keep logs, is all I want to know. In the privacy policy, it says that they keep em for 24 hours, but that probably doesn't mean shit.

No way to know really. Youre just taking jims word same as you were taking hotwheels word before

Well, shit…

Seems like a waste of time really.

Do you blindly trust the "We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders." that's on the bottom of every page? I'd say download them anyway. You're already on a list for coming here, and if you spent any time on 4chan, you're on a list as well.

Script does it really, he just had to prog it, maybe.
Then he has a site that looks like it receives traffic and he can get ads to make some money.

If nothing else 8chans smaller community is prolly better for this as we attract less attention.

Anyhow was good shitposting with ya bud, i'll talk to ya later as I gotta eat. Have a good one!

Look up dogma

smh

thread is ded

Why did you kill it?

-poof-