Louise Mensch's Psychotic NYT Op-Ed Taken Apart By DM

This is Definitely Worth Reading.

The woman is a fucking ranting lunatic, and Jew York Times allowed her to write an op-ed that the Daily Mail has fucking savaged line-by-line. She thinks Russia is spying on her via a flower delivery truck, and that her ADHD meds (I resume ritalin or adderall) give her "superpowers."

Much as Daily Fail has completely cucked after Brexit vote, this is a worthwhile read. Some crazy Brit cunt who writes dirty novels for le sarong womnyez and seems to have had a psychotic break.

archive.is/prEV8

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4323848/Questions-credibility-Trump-spy-claim-originator.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3669352/Paedophile-rocker-Ian-Watkins-left-free-rape-children-babies-FIVE-YEARS-police-ignored-key-witness.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EXCLUSIVE: Serious questions over credibility of former UK lawmaker who sparked claim that Obama spied on Trump after her latest conspiracy theory is revealed as a 'farrago of fantasy and nonsense'
Louise Mensch's claim that the FBI obtained a warrant to examine members of the Trump campaign's communications was made in November
It has been cited by the White House as part of its defense of President's claim that he was 'wiretapped' by his predecessor
Now she alleges that a 15-year-old girl who was sexted by Anthony Weiner, sparking the renewed FBI prove into Hillary Clinton's emails, did not exist
She alleges it was part of Kremlin conspiracy to discredit Clinton during election
She has also claimed that the Kremlin had conservative journalist Andrew Breitbart murdered to make way for Steve Bannon
Author on intelligence and counter-terrorism calls her 'bats*** crazy' while New York Times reporters criticized her being allowed to write an op-ed in the paper

The blogger behind incredible claims that the FBI had a warrant to examine the Trump campaign's communications is facing serious questions about her legitimacy after making a series of conspiracy-theory claims about elaborate Russian plots that appear to have little basis in reality.
Louise Mensch is a British politician turned New York blogger who reported on the website Heat Street that the FBI was granted a FISA court warrant to access communications made by Trump's team during the presidential campaign.
On November 7, she wrote: 'Two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community have confirmed to Heat Street that the FBI sought, and was granted, a FISA court warrant in October, giving counter-intelligence permission to examine the activities of "U.S. persons" in Donald Trump's campaign with ties to Russia.'
At first the story got little traction but in the months since the election has been increasingly recycled by other outlets until it finally caught the President’s eye, helping spark his fateful Saturday morning Tweet accusing his predecessor of having his wires tapped at Trump Tower.
And although her story has yet to be independently confirmed, the White House has cited it as part of the evidence behind President Donald Trump's incendiary Twitter claim that Barack Obama 'wiretapped' him during the election - including at a press briefing by Sean Spicer last week.
Claim: Louise Mensch used her blog to allege that the 15-year-old girl sexted by Anthony Weiner did not actually exist and was a front for Russian hackers. Her claim is one of many she has made - the most high-profile being that the FBI obtained a warrant to examine the communications of members of the Trump campaign
+15
Claim aired: Sean Spicer used Mensch's story on Heat Street last Thursday as part of his defense of the president's tweet that he had been 'wiretapped' by his predecessor
+15
Claim: Louise Mensch used her blog to allege that the 15-year-old girl sexted by Anthony Weiner did not actually exist and was a front for Russian hackers. Her claim is one of many she has made - the most high-profile being that the FBI obtained a warrant to examine the communications of members of the Trump campaign, which was highlighted last week by Sean Spicer
It was not confirmed by the FBI Director James Comey, or the Director of the National Security Agency, Admiral Mike Rogers, when they appeared at the House Intelligence Committee on Monday.
Mensch, who was a 'chick-lit' novelist then spent two years as a British MP before quitting to relocate to NYC with her rock-group-managing husband, has refused to reveal her source.
But she has happily positioned herself in interviews and on TV as a fearless crusader for the truth who believes Trump's voters are 'the scum of the earth'.
She has called the president 'a tool of Vladimir Putin' and spoken of her 'patriotic and conservative duty before anything else happens to help as best I can stop a Russian spy from entering the White House'.

And this weekend Mensch wrote an op-ed in the New York Times which repeated her claim - only for New York Times news reporters to publicly say that they had no evidence it existed.
Now an investigation by Dailymail.com raises disturbing new questions about the accuracy of Mensch's reporting, with allegations that she has defamed people on Twitter and even claimed that a neighborhood florist is a front for the Kremlin

(Not sure if it's worth paying entire article, the links are there if you want to read. She's a fucking nut. What the hell are the standards for admission to Oxford there? Do Brits have standardized exams or just based on how many A-levels you complete? I don't get who a woman who can't properly write gets into even one of the shittier colleges at Oxford.

I'm glad a major paper is making fun of Mensch too now.

She needs to become even more of a laughing stock.

Shit, samefagging– should be noted, she was working for Murdoch (the aussie Jew, also owns faux Jews) and made a claim on the shitty site "heat street" that Trump was being wiretapped back in October– not to "help" Trump, but to help her "muh Russians" theory. The fucking NYT is now a joke the even the Daily Mail laughs at and calls fake news.

Pizzagate, which isn't fake news mind you, was said to be dangerous and irresponsible fake news because it made people act irrational and carry about attacks – well, what about this? This philosemite cunt is a ticking time bomb.

Man, how having a vagina and making shit up gets you attention is amazing.

This bitch is a laughing stock of jurnos. Her past drugie days have caught up to her big league and she is a ranting maniac seeing Russians everywhere. It is fucking funny, she is a #nevertrumper cunt going cat lady crazy.

(((Louise Mensch)))

Good to know the Jews who are most genetically prone to schizophrenia due to their inbreeding are showing off their laurels.

She got a lot of attention for a while due to being prevalent on twitter and having been an ex-MP in Britain.

It meant she was able to appear on the news regularly and get a higher profile, which she seemed interested in trying to use to segue into a career in the news.

Then she tried doing Heatstreet as a new cuckservative news site, which she did so poorly with that she was removed as an editor.

I think she went a bit nuts from all the people trolling her and decided all the trolls were paid Russian trolls because she can't imagine how anyone could genuinely disagree with her. So her rantings have gotten more and more insane as time has gone on, culminating in this latest blog post of hers which really takes the cake.

Certain not defending her, nut wasn't born a Jewess, married a very rich man who is manager of "Metallica" and a few other bands. You are correct though, she's had a psychotic break to the point of thinking a flower truck near her home is a fucking Russian front sent to hack her. She also has no concept of metadata or even the basic of how hacking works– not even a "Hacking For Dummies" knowledge, just plain retarded. And this is who the NYT picks to write their Op-Eds, and then they wonder why they're a fucking joke:
"Born Louise Bagshawe in London.. educated at an exclusive Catholic boarding school.." So not a kike by blood, could be a convert since marrying her Jew husband.

Louise Mench is probably shitting herself because she and her husband are likely, low hanging fruit on the PizzaGate tree.

Her Husband is (((Peter Mensch))) who Managed this sick fuck right the way through his career up until his arrest for baby fucking.
Her and her husband knew about his behaviour before his arrest.

Who is Ian Watkins? I assume he's big in UK, not big in the ZOG.

Singer of the band Lost Prophets.
Serving 30 years in Jail for child abusing. But only after such obvious and public displays of noncery that the ZOG could no longer keep the police away from him.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3669352/Paedophile-rocker-Ian-Watkins-left-free-rape-children-babies-FIVE-YEARS-police-ignored-key-witness.html

Jesus Christ. This is why I'm still at least semi-convinced there is something to pizzagate. What are the odds that it was so widespread in theUK, but not in the ZOG, the jaws of the beast? Between Saville, Cyril Smith, et. al., have to believe it was going on among elites in the US. Wonder if the FEDs ever checked for bodies on Epstein's private island that was stocked with underage White slaves? I'm willing to make a bet they didn't. As I recall, the Jew didn't even get jail time.

N.B.- I always refer to US gubment as THE ZOG, but any Western gubment can be (IMO) rightfully referred to as "ZOG" since they all take orders from DC via Tel-Aviv.

Sounds like a new and hip genre. I wonder what /mu/ thinks about this?

Where the fuck are you from? Go back

Funny how she was a completely reliable source when the NYT was still pushing the RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! canard. All the news that's fit to fabricate.

I love that very end bit.

Mensch: This story will be updated as I receive more evidence.

Daily Mail: The story has not been updated.

She will do and say ANYTHING to keep her 'career' going. This is all bullshit.

Right. "Russia."

I was your dead mother's undertaker. Remember me? Fucking love retards here trying to police my posts because they're fucking retarded and live up to the Jew "White Trash" terueotrype and never made it past high school. I am correct, no? You are indeed White trash, who knows no facts about history, doesn't contribute any OC, and tries to make up for it by acting you've been here long? You haven't.

Learn the basic abbreviations of the English language. For every post here, you should have done at least an hour of outside reading on a topic. Tell everyone what you have on the board right now that you've researched. There won't be anything.
POST LESS, READ MORE

This fucking bitch has gotten way too many people riled up in various governments and their intelligence services from her antics.

The grim reality of this all, is that at least a few good men will be sent to die in some kind of military strike based on things this cunt has reported.

Women ruin everything.

the bitch is on low grade meth, I'm not surprised she's paranoid with grandiose delusions about her own importance and power

Lol, she has actually lost it. We made her go completely insane.

This type of paranoia will really crack someone's psyche. I've seen it happen to many due to gang stalking.

not that the gubmint doesn't watch some people, but someone walking back and fourth 3 times at the end of the street 400 yards away from your house isn't exactly a sign you're being watched by some secret group that just likes to fuck with people for fun

The former druggie bitch that pretends to be conservative but got caught colluding with Hillary's campaign in wikileaks is acting like a loon again. We really need to remind people how full of shit this lady is so they can stop giving her attention.

Nice.

Since when can Jews be Brits OP?

Since forever. :^)

u havin a ceasar m8?

That's what happens when you smoke the herbal jew. Don't do it, kiddies, lest you end up believing in flower-truck-paranoia.

Weird story all around. Even that doorknob Nance makes an appearance. Huge credibility there. "According to her theory, a hacking group called 'Crackas With Attitude'", wifi espionage hotspots … ?

Tin foil start theory, off the top of my head. The raspberry pi public access point thread is already showing fruit. Which one of you guys has been feeding her this drivel?

Well you would have to believe a jew is a person, as in a human, and not a parasitical sapient hominid.

The weirdest part is that a lot of people praised her for her article.

During the original prosecution they had no idea of the island, the charges were for paying underage girls for sex in South Florida. Loli Express and the Island were not discovered at the time until later civil suits in which Epstein victims who were on the Island sued for damages. He got off on with a slap on the wrist for original pimping charges and the worst part of his operation which implicates other elites was similarly covered with a few large payouts to victims in civil court.

She's admitted to doing hard drugs in the past. She's probably crushing her adderall up and snorting it, or however it is junkies do it.

They probably tossed the bodies into the sea tbqh.

Judeo-Catholic.

Nigger I am about to send her flowers with a note saying I am a Russian spy who wants to defect to her personally with the help of Trump's secret bodyguard, Moishe Lee.

I have seriously used about 3 different account to tell her:

Never miss an opportunity to heap praise on your enemy as they put the noose around their neck/career.

Mensch accused me of being a Russian agent. I was happy to go along with her delusions.

Good job comrade!
(checked)

I can't really believe so many retards are praising her tbh. I was hoping to see some fellow undercover accounts.

Why didn't you call her that she's obviously acting crazy on purpose to make the whole Russia hacked the election thing look even more rediculous and tell her she did that because she's a Russian sleeper shill herself
Maybe she'd kill herself

She would need to be taking many times the therapeutic dose, which she probably is. It would cause amphetamine psychosis.

Most likely she's on coke too. Her nose looks sort of fucked up like she might have needed surgery after destroying it with cocaine.

Read it as "I want to keep things the same, and I love Obama's America

In America, political position is sort of like gender. You can have all the same opinions as the left, and actively work for the Democrat candidate, but as long as you proclaim yourself to be conservative, then people will refer to you as conservative. Just like you may be a man with chest hair, y chromosome, and fully functioning penis, but if you proclaim yourself to be female then people will refer to you as female.

Just like McCain and Graeme

Tweet her that image with the following text "Are you sure it's the russians, and not some other agency?"

Play with her paranoia and delusions.

Someone send her my OC please

The 'conservative' party in the UK is a joke. They don't know the meaning of the word. The number of dykes in their party is insane.

I'm afraid to read further due to the risk of brain damage.

The meth she takes in pill form for her fat ass (ADHD doesn't exist) has given her psychosis. If she keeps it up (and she will) she'll have a complete break with reality and be institutionalized. So look for a 'break' where she, 'steps away' for awhile that is blamed on 'trolls' and 'cyberbullying'. The later is her go to move when called on her bullshit. Also having a vagina. It's not that she's nuts and a liar but a women.

You forgot

It inspired some OC.

No shit huh? Fuuuuuuck… Now we really need to fuck with her.

When she was confronted with this bullshit theory of hers, she tried to claim it was a belief and because of this she did not need to prove it and that it was no different than having a religion.

Whorish indeed.

Honestly the part that got me the most was the Daily Mail going on about the Coroner, not mentioning he also died
But that's something for another time

Her name was Louise Bagshawe, she is a writer of silly shit.
https:// www.amazon.com/Louise-Bagshawe/e/B000APOSMG
She was also a groupie whore who wrote how to be a whore, under "Claire".

This is aided by the fact that liberal outlets often want to get a dialogue going with the other side, but because of their natural disinclination to talk to anyone they disagree with they'll only speak with those they already agree with 90%.

Kek. This.

Show us results when shit happens

Does Peter Mensch have social media accounts? We need people spamming him, asking why he's married to a schizophrenic junkie. It's pretty pathetic of him to be married to such a piece of trash. He needs to know that.

Keep going. We should honestly try to make her kill herself if it isn't too much of a distraction. People will needlessly die because of her otherwise.

The cock carousel claims another victim.

Riding it makes bitches crazy.

Top fucking kek, that shit is just speed.

She's high all the time and is playing directly into the Jew's hands by taking that shit. It's probably the reason she's all delusional too.

When will we see more of this crazy shit? Stories of Russians hacking pussies and turning bitches against each other using hack waves from Flower Trucks? What a silly world we live in.

Right Wing Flower Truck Squads when?

All my Ikebana practice is finally going to come in handy.

Willing to make a bet someone from either here or cuckchan is the elusive "Moishe Lee." That fucking name alone–never mind with "Lee" as surname– has to be someone here.

Amphetamines are very weird in terms of psycho-pharm, esp. for someone with a drug-past that has included uppers. I have no doubt she's on a very high dose above therapeutic (can no longer doctor shop in NYC, but can find one croaker who will dose you any amount if you have the shekels and the status).

If she fucked her neurotransmitters enough with past upper use, even a "therapeutic" dose on upper end of the range can easily lead to psychosis.

It's just a Time-Warner public hotspot. She claims it was there solely to collect data on here through use of "man in the middle." She also claims that "russian hackers placed Clinton's emails on Weiner's computer." She doesn't understand that the metadata could show how the emails got on the computer.

Anyone wanna take bets on if she makes it through the rest of the year without killing herself? I bet she an heroes before the summer is out.

Has anyone tried trolling this cunt yet today and gotten a response? I've sent her a few twaats so far from my sock, praising her along with giving her "new leads." Can't wait to see if she takes the bait…others welcome to help and come up with "leads" of their own. Remember, it probably works best when you reinforce her own psychotic paranoia and then take it further, by purporting to have knowledge of various hacking groups "directly targeting her." The work isn't complete until the cunt jumps out from the 4th floor of her townhouse, which is probably worth ~20 million shekels.

let yourself be baited into a conversation, go along and agree with it for a while,
then when time is right hit back with red pills disguised as irony and sarcasm

Send the cunt a box of chocolates. Signed: From Russia with Love.

Yes Wikileaks exposed her bullshit with the Hillary campaign. She was hardcore anti Trump during the Primaries as well, was going after almost all of the Trump crew from Stephen Miller down the line. She also was backing the McMuffin fucker through the election, even though she was caught sending e-mails to the DNC/Hillarys campaign.

She has been going total nutcase for past month as normies are also fucking with her, she calls everyone a Russian spy? KEK!

Oy vey! Jews don't lie, filthy goyim!

You don't realize that Mormon fuck was on the hillary/DNC/neo-cohen payroll?

Yes I know he was getting that cash as well as Cruz in the primary was getting that Hill cash from the groups.

McMuffin was a play to take Utah and try and shut Trump out during the election. That did not work and Trump did not even need those to win. Lots of shady shit with that McMuffin fucker, even El Rato Cruz is a faggot you cant trust.