Jews not happy about Trumps budget cuts

Jews not happy about Trumps budget cuts

It sounds like Trump is plugging leaks that a certain group of people were exploiting to steal US tax dollars.

archive.is/Fjmjs

He spared Israel's funds. Isn't that enough?

Oy vey but he's a good goyim!

You underestimate kike greed.

globalist kikes don't care that much about israel.

Fuuuuck rabbi, it ain't working let it go.

Gov spending must be reduced to no more than 10% of GDP.

Don't be anti-semetic user, we can never do enough for what happened to the 6 gorrilion

An Obama appointee claimed Israel would not be touched. There was too much back and forth of shilling accusations or blind faith to Trump, for me to figure if that was an official Trump administration stance or a claim by the individual in question.

Officially, since Trump got into office, Israel hasn't done anything that could constitute a new attack on the USA. ISIS et al can be dealt with without having to denounce or mess with Israel.

I hope the reason for the lack of cutting into Israel's funds is another of his many actions to weed out and identify who's who.

Whining kikes are whining yet again. Kikes print the money and they get it all back with interest, so of course they're going to snivel and cry whenever part of their ponzi scheme gets gutted.

ISIS is literally the CIA and Donald Trump is a Jew.

Literally.

Do you realize that the CIA "spawned" a president from one of their MKULTRA farms, named her to make fun of Jesus in Aramaic via a reference to "lightening from heaven" from Luke, and told the plebiscites that she was a man?

Do you honestly think that Donald Trump is independent of any of this?

I'm honestly unsure, anymore, if jews are getting more audacious or just stupid. Telling a country with this much unemployment and so few decent jobs that it has a duty to feed everyone on the planet might even be enough to piss off evangelicals.

That is the major hurdle that needs to be overcome for the truth to make any real progress in this country and culture.

AI or some weird shill trying to get a reaction?

Broke the reply links to make it difficult for them to notice this reply.

He's not defending it? Israel is a bonus for them but it's not the be all end all. They only just recently acquired the land as their "home land" and they never seemed to care about settling down before that. At least that's what I think he's trying to imply/indicate towards.

And yet kikes were shitting on all of them and preared their circumsizion teeth to kill them once and for all.

wew, the marxist organization that spawned the Soviet leadership is complaing of not getting gibs
These kikes are basically voluntarily putting themsleves on a naughty list. Do what you do best and be sneaky. Leadership is not your thing and you'll only get shoa'd. It happened even with stalin 36' in a system owned by (((them))).

Hi, jew.