MAXINE WATERS TWEETS, "GET READY FOR IMPEACHMENT!"

MAXINE WATERS TWEETS, "GET READY FOR IMPEACHMENT!"

The fuckers are about to try something you guys. I can feel it in my bones, they're about to try and pull something.
twitter.com/MaxineWaters/status/844170858159636480

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/XDJPV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/flashback-democrats-cheered-ted-kennedy-asked-russia-intervene-1984-election-beat-reagan/
archive.is/XQc4T
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_process_against_Richard_Nixon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't this the stupid bitch who fell hook line and sinker for that fake Ukrainian president prank phone call? I'm not sure she has any credibility left whatsoever.

FUCKING DO IT YOU BITCH WE DARE YOU

Nobody gives a fuck what that brain damaged nigger has to say.

that rotten cunt is the definition of a

DUMB NIGGER

Then get ready for a full scale actual war.

But more likely yet another bungled liberal screech about Trump and some other such nonsense. Children. They're children, not adults.

KILL HER

this coming from the nigger who thought she was talking to the prime minister of Ukraine and doesn't even know basic geography.
I'm not scared, but I implore her to attempt, been wanting to lynch some niggers for a while now.

Tweet back at her and say ==get ready for a civil war bitch==

Pretty cute. This is after Feinstein said Trump was going to resign soon. I can't wait to see this amazing new evidence that Trump is ebil.

BLOODSHED SOON BROTHERS
KEK VULT

Ryancare is a trap meant for Trump.

Their attempts to rile up their base are pretty sad honestly. Their meme magic is weak.

Should push these people to swear to resign if he's not impeached.

Literary who?
irrelevant

More like press them to jump off a building

You got nothing, cunt.

Let's get this thing started…

this is true, but obviously he also knows this.

If they had a plan they'd do it. They're all talk because they haven't got shit.

You can't impeach a president just because legislation in congress isn't popular. Please try to use your brain before posting next time.

inb4 it makes us like him more!

Let me guess. They are going to try going with the "Trump is a Russian plant" angle based on the wiretaps that apparently "never happened" which produced no ties to Russia.

This should be fun.

Let them do it.
All they are going to do is give Trump a reason to gas them.
They are opening their ovens, we just have to sit comfy and watch the fireworks.

Isn't this literally the most retarded member of congress?

lol it's fucking nothing

Trump could be on Mars waving an American Flag they'd still be talking about Russia.

WE WUZ IMPEACHMENT

Something these niggers don't realize is that impeachment doesn't mean shit - it only matters if you can get 2/3 of the Senate to vote to remove from office. Which 19 Republican traitors are going to join every Democrat to get 67 votes to remove?

literally who

Limpopoians are white !

That narrative is already unraveling. If they were going to try that, it would have been a month ago. They've missed their window of opportunity.

They're probably thinking something alone the lines of
The problem with this is that Bill Clinton was under oath, while Trump isn't. And for all they know, Trump does have proof of a wiretap. And even if he doesn't, and even if he were under oath, they'd have to prove that he knew it wasn't true when he said it, which is pretty much impossible.

They don't have a damn thing.

yes next to the monkey that was talking about putO ricO tipping over.

It's kind of funny with all these impeachment fags. They're not even being subtle with their messages of "If you do anything to oppose us, we will destroy you since we can't have you screwing up our plans to take over enforce democracy :^)".

Meant to use strikeout text there, not bold. I'll go commit sudoku now.

Ok then, try some shit, see where it gets you cunts.

You underestimate their stupidity.

This election has proved that Democrats are the most fickle people on the planet.

They're just pandering to their hysterical base.

Well, the FBI seems to be defending the DNC narrative now.

She is pretty close but do not forget about this ape.

The FBI says there is jack shit between Trump and Russia. They also say they didn't wiretap Trump, but Trump never said it was the FBI who wiretapped him.

It's not even that honestly. Remember the famous quote along the lines of, "ask what you can do for your country, not what your country can do for you?", leftist basically can only support a system when the country's giving them gibs. And they don't contribute shit except keeping the people who are corrupting and looting the country in power.

The sheboon is just flapping its monkey lips, it cant do shit except throw it.

exactly. if anything all cummy did was cover his own ass because if he said that he knew about the illegal surveillance his head would be on the chopping block too.

awwww (((somebody))) must feel in charge

I missed the hearing yesterday.
Is Comey still being a spineless weasel?

I think whats really in play here is that Trump was on the defensive for too long until he talked about Obama wiretapping which put the media on the defensive. Now that they had their pony (Comey) show with a couple of sound bites of "Trump is being investigated" they are going to try and go back on the offensive.

lol

(check'd)
I gotta check my own dubs smh

Is that fat thing male or female?

Oh dear. It's like they WANT to be stepped on.

The only time Trump should ever consider "reaching across the aisle" is to lob hand grenades. Fuck the democrats.

t-they're not gonna actually go th-through with it, are they g-guys?

Do you believe everything kikes and niggers say? Relax dude.

Who?

After the "release your tax returns" fell through along with Maddow's future career, I can see this as their push in retaliation. But the thing is, they're only wearing and beating the dead horse of "I bet it's russians" with each continual accusation and claim.

By this point it wouldn't be hard to start pushing a meme at how ridiculous their claims of "ties to russia" are with every turn and every movement they cry out "it must be russia". Use tangled up christmas lights as an image macro to "I bet the Russians did this" and you have the birth of a meme to mock their "muh russia" claims.
Bagged milk? (I bet the russians did this), Pineapple on Pizza? (Must be Russian influence!) Car parked at some seemingly impossible or strange angle? (Those Russians again!)

She is playing into the Trump trap. This low tier she boon cunt is stuck in the bear trap lashing out in pain. She is not willing to eat her own foot off in order to escape. She is going full nignog….never go full nignog!

I'd like to think the deep state isn't stupid enough to instigate a revolutionary war, but considering they're filled to the brim with tranny ponyfags, they may actually be that stupid.

from the thumbnail it looks like Bunifa Latifa Halifa Sharifa Jackson's mother

concern shilling, of course they aren't you dumb fuck, it would be their own death.

I thought it was a jew, as it turns out it was a nigger, I was surprised.

There would have to have been an impeachable offense committed, so, no. They don't have jack shit.

The deepstate is swallowing their own koolaid. That's what the short sighted jews didn't account for when they thought "hey, let's 'educate' and turn upcoming libs into childish thinking retards with 'adult' coloring books!" Infrastructure and shit collapses because common core and factual physics don't agree.

I'd play it as a version of their whole xenophobia/misogyny/racism/homophobia hysteria, we can meme it as them having Russophobia

Everything will be just fine lad.

Get ready, your local RWDS will come pick you up in 30 minutes.

House of Reps congresswoman nigger from California. Known for being particularly stupid, even by nigger woman standards.

(checked and heil'd)
I like your thinking. Perhaps a two pronged attack would be for best results. Mock their accusations of russian influence meanwhile calling them xenophobic to russians.

This is same nigger who was trying to protect the confirmation of the elector votes from the election. Even Joe Biden had enough of her and the other niggers that day and told her it was over, no more protests on the floor. She is mental nigger with no hope.

Why do Democrats hate Russia, anyway? They're basically the only other standing superpower left in the world besides the US at this point, I fail to see how allying with them would be anything but a tremendous gain for both sides.

Close. It was Guam. He's been reelected 4 times since making this statement.

this

ffs anons

send her over the wall

It's not just them.
The neocohens hate Russia too.

I've already seen that on my mom's phone while she browses normiebook.

It's simply an angle to further their agenda user, don't be a fool

Have you watched the recent FBI NSA hearings? There was a sheboon congresswoman or something, asking the most retarded, random and irrelevant questions to Comey and the NSA dude. It was absolutely hilarious.

Kek.

lol what a shitshow

You're asking why do (((they))) hate russia, user. Jews can't let go of a grudge. And the objective is to pit USA against Russia to wear out both in their resources and manpower, then the jews come in and sweep up, and take everything over.

It needs to be pushed with extreme force.

If it's just the offshoot, then it would likely get swamped over by other normie book shit. It would need to be a full on operation of satire and smug.

It actually had quite a few likes. I saw similar shit on twitter too before they started throttling tweets from Trump supporters. I agree though, we need to push it.

Maki is best girl

She's extremely stupid. Even by nigger standards proven by that prank call.

That's not how you spell Nico faggot.

Reminder to our alphabet friends: Your masters would as soon dispose of you as the tool they see you as, as they would make use of you. Don't be afraid of defecting to the people's side~!

Anyone think its funny that the media barnacles take someone's word that "Russia hacked the elections" without ANY evidence presented but have been harping continuously 24/7 about how Trump isn't providing any evidence that he was "wire tapped" by the libs.

Trump obviously heard or saw something that implicated that the liberals were spying on him either by phone taps, computer taps, bugs or any other form of electronic surveillance but the shitstains won't accept any result other than to find a piece of paper in a log book somewhere that says "Trump was wiretapped" as evidence, as if that's the only way it could have been done.

These people are a joke, how does anyone take them seriously?

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Defecting wouldn't get them a nice paycheque though, you have to consider that people are a lot more selfish than you realize.

It's a bait and switch. He's using both the Travel Ban (which he could easily get done due to his authority as President) and the wiretapping to both keep them distracted and redpill the people on why you can't negotiate with the Left, and why they should ultimately be dismantled.

don't forget braindead

So what crime exactly are they going to impeach him for? I'm genuinely curious. I have no clue what crime they could go for. He hasn't done any misdemeanor level crimes and the only things vague enough to open a possible proceeding for are capital crimes like the Logan Act, Sedition or Treason which have INSANELY high standards for prosecution.

My bet, is they're trying to open an impeachment proceeding to get Trump under oath so they can try and get him like they did Bill Clinton with "lying under oath" rather than some actual crime.

Even this would fail.

Lurk for 6 years before posting

Never rode a skateboard before? Maybe you should practice for a while on flat ground and low slopes to get a good feel for it? Naaah, better go down a skating ramp to get right into it. Breaks ankle immediately. Niggers says they better call the police instead of an ambulance…for some reason.

So this what Bix Nood sounds like in CY+2
BIX NOOD, IMPEECHMENT

dubs confirm, they will fail and they will die

No not lying in the past, I mean they know he uses hyperbole in his speech so they'd try and wear him down in some faggy congressional hearing until he slips up. They're going HARD to get it before November of next year as well because the bell tolls for the Democratic Party. They could never open an impeachment with both houses 60% Red.

(checked and heil'd)
(checked)

user, you underestimate how much they care for that paycheck and power. But more than likely, the ones that have defected to our side are still working there, they just give little tidbits here and there and do what they can to help out, while their other colleagues and bosses rip their hair out in frustration trying to figure out how they keep getting bamboozled. (you don't even know if the user you just called a faggot could be a fellow Holla Forumslack in the alphabet soup, or a teacher, or whatever the fuck. That's what scares (((them))) the most about imageboards. Anyone could be one of us.)

I can't fucking wait.

Male, I think. He's probably only like 15 or something.

wow rude

A reminder too with how hard the lugenpresse was pushing a narrative about how the "republican party is falling apart, everything's over!" was just projection at how much the democratic party has been crumbling away ever since the DNC debacle.

Literally who?

So by them screaming impeachment they're just projecting the arrest of Obama.

Yeah, that's what's would happen. Some will leak info and the higher-ups will initiate commie type purges to try and stamp it out. The only way to escape that is to go into hiding.

a
blackie

Now if Paul Ryan came out and said this it would mean something. Democrats can honestly do jack fucking shit except signal boost.

The wheels of the legal system turn INCREDIBLY slowly. To even get Trump in front of Congress would take a year at least if proceedings opened TODAY. The houses are both red already, and there would have to be REAL damning evidence, evidence that someone in the house or senate like Ted or Steve King couldn't shoot down in a single debate. They need a majority in the house, and I bet they're hoping they can open proceedings before the midterms to say that they "IMPEACHED" Trump.

Ironically this may backfire because if Trump is acquitted then he's legally vindicated, on a world stage, from wrongdoing. He also his his targets set on anyone who voted for the proceedings. There will also be the riots when they try to impeach him from the militias and whatnot. I'm sure at least one Democratic Senator and Congressman would die. Probably more.

Both former top CIAniggers Clapper and Morell have distanced themselves from the Russia story. They were certainly part of creating the narrative. Why would Morell, warn the dems about going to far with the narrative claiming there's no proof? Saving his own ass at the same time admitting the strategy failed.

Can this nigger even enunciate a mechanism for impeachment?

Being white? Trying to keep the us safe?

I BET THE RUSSIANS DID THIS
THE NEW "THANKS, OBAMA

Exactly. America has been slated for destruction and the implementation of gommunism, same as Russia. Same as every white nation on the planet. And then massive shitskin waves, political oppression of whites, and then finally the last white infant will be raped to death and thrown on the ever growing trashpiles, which are everywhere. And at long last, surrounded by shit, shitskins and garbage, kikes will finally feel at home. That's the plan, anyway.

Fucking kek, 'da polees' are omnipotent and responsible for everything in a niggaboo's mind.

Pretty much. (((they))) are too stupid to realize just how much they are continuing to get played day after day. Trump could easily have the travel ban set in stone and have any judge try to impeach it to get fucked, but he's using it as a distraction. Next you have the health bill that's set up and doomed to fail, and Trump is fine with this because he wants to get rid of the controlled opposition that is Paul Ryan who's been a thorn in his side since the Primary Election began. Paul Ryan takes the fall for whenif the bill fails to pass, and Ryan may even be asked to leave in embarrassment. Then Trump can roll in with what he originally planned with Trump care.

Trump is peg by peg draining the swamp and setting up his enemies to fail and make themselves look like fools and idiots in the process, all the while continuing to grow support through the people by showing them just how asinine the left and dems are.

I mean veto or whatever the fuck with the bill. Block it, etc.

(checked)
Typical tricks, Shlomo!

"Typical Tricks, Shlomo!"

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

(check'd)
Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

I've been doing this. I live in a liberal west coast city and whenever something mildy wrong happens I blame it on "Russian hacking". Every time I do it, it gets groans.

This is probably the claim from the Ukrainian government that Paul Manafort took payments from Pro-Putin orgs which really isn't news.

Typical tricks, Shlomo!

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

My toast fell off the kitchen worktop and landed on the floor butter side down.
Fucking Russians again reeeeeeeee

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

I do know someone pushed a meme about the Russians hacking Mass Effect: Andromeda into being shitty. Since that's the new thing to make fun of, maybe we should go that route?

"Typical Tricks, Shlomo!"

I think it's also to set up a dynamic where anything Trump does in response can be cast as "witch-hunting" so he can "cover his Russian connections" and whatever else

I will never forgive the Russians for hacking your toast!

Would a sort of metameme work if I showed some libtards images like pic related and blamed it on the Russians? We all know it's the kikes, but yeah, want to fuck people with psyops.

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

Exactly.
Use the Yuri technique.

The best way of dealing with these libtards is not to argue with them as they seem to lack logic or diplomacy, but to allow them to crash into the metaphorical wall by goading and mocking them therefore making them look paranoid, stupid and child-like.

Memes are the best way to do this.

They don't have either chamber of Congress. They're just signaling to their base how tough they are against that fasCISscum Drumpf who is probably Russian hacker as well :DDD, so that they might actually turn out to vote in 2018. Course it won't change a thing when they just turn out in California and NYC, as was the case last year.

Fuck I'm at work right now, otherwise I'd start making some shit. Can we get some other anons in on this? Do we make a separate thread for it?

Get the ball rolling in this thread first.

Good idea.

Thus is why our memes hold power. It holds truth and humor, and will make fun of their childish antics.

So did anything happen yet? Or will anything happen at all? Or is this most likely just a large attention grabber that primes bots with the impeachment narrative?

Fuck David Horsey.
His editorial cartoons are little more than better drawn versions of fucking counter-signal memes. He uses the same logical fallacies and strawmen that you'd find with shitty MS paint comics.
I see his shit everywhere and I'm fucking sick of it.

Listen, I know this sounds "tough" online but in all honesty, these marxists have been getting away with it for far too long. This woman would be the first to fund a small group of terrorists to cause havoc in our streets in order to get her agenda to pass.

It seems to me that Republicans are all talk and NO ACTION, they lost their balls to shed actual blood sometime in the 60s. Now, all you hear about are people like Podesta doing "Wet works" with ZERO consequences, and who can forget Hillary's "death list".

Honestly, the reason they keep pushing and pushing further is because not 1 has faces consequences for their actions, and even Trump has had his balls cut off for some reason - I am sick and tired of seeing all of these leftists like Olbermann, Maddow, Waters, Schumer, etc push the limits of what they can say and do and insinuate. Trump has to be able to say "fuck this, these people need to die" and literally send Eric Prince's guys to take out people like Maxine, make it an accident like they did to Michael Hastings or Danny Jowenko. It's HIGH TIME there's some blood shed for these people's actions. Either that or we can just keep "making memes" and "posting tough words" online while waiting for ginsburg and others to die.

GET SOME BALLS FUCKING FAGGOT PATRIOTS - YOUR FOREFATHERS WOULD BE BURNING CITIES DOWN BY NOW!

Oh this is great news!
Today is the day I polish my knifus and clean my raifus.

Sadly I feel nothing will happen as quickly as my accelerationist viewpoint requires.

So you're saying there's absolutely no way they could pull anything?

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

TYPICAL TRICKS, SHLOMO!

The nigger she baboon will be hanged on the DOTR

He's a massive cuck, I just posted that image because he was right for the wrong reasons.

Fucking kek'd and saved.

if they had dirt on trump they would have used it to poison his campaign

These are the California loons. They have nothing they can do but try and keep their voting blocks in their state happy. This nigger is just trying to keep her seat from any up and coming Dems that go against her nog boon crazy ass.

Ryancare is a trap meant for Ryan.

I wish I had enough money for one of these drawing table because I know I can do better than this shit.

It might be possible to draw in dark ink on white paper, photograph it, and have an algorithm generate digital image lines from that. That seems like a feasible system that would only require a camera and some software.

lel

No.

Probably not, but a failed attempt would be pretty funny.

Bingo. But as I see it, they're also giving themselves an out - if they try to impeach Trump and fail, they can basically say "well, we tried everything" and therefore assume no responsibility for anything that happens during the rest of Trump's presidency and therefore stand a better chance of re-election because "there was nothing we could do" when the GOP gets its shit together and starts actually passing Trump's legislation. It would also read between the lines to leftists as "we tried everything legal to get literally Hitler out of office; now it's your turn to start voting from the cartridge box".

Never heard of this guy before today, his shit is lowest tier shit but this shit is unintentional comedy.

Concern Troll II; The Niggering
The D&C bullshit didn't work with the kike bitch from Cali yesterday and it won't work with the nigger today

I'm incontinent and a black guy fucks my wife, I bet the Russians crop dusted our food. :^)

Oh dude, his comics are fucking shit.
This guy was won awards over his trash.

Please stop. That nigger didn't even know the difference between Ukraine and Korea.

=="Typical Tricks, Shlomo!== "

you did it jimmy im proud of u

Good lord.

That's the plan. Trump has been leading them into a trap and, like Maddow, they're too stupid to realize it. He doesn't want to simply beat the (((democucks))). He wants to utterly destroy them and he wants to do it by making them humiliate themselves to death. A failed impeachment, a failed Russian conspiracy theory? The keikaku is proceeding saikyo.

Dubs confirm: Race War next Thursday; victory parade Saturday morning.

Congress has always had a weird mix of people in it. Some of them are, no shit, authentic geniuses. There are some really sharp operators in there who know more than the average bear about nearly everything, and some of them are real experts in serious subjects. Others are five hairs away from being chimpanzees. There isn't much middle ground in there.

Setting aside who is on who's "side," I have to say that Gowdy seems like one of the smart ones, as is Paul Ryan, damn his eyes. Elizabeth Warren is smart know your enemy, faggot. She's smart as a whip and you know it, and so is that fucking crook Jay Rockefeller. James Inhofe, on the other hand, may need help getting dressed in the morning – which is why the mining industry chose him for the Senate – and Louie Gohmert might actually be retarded.

That being said, I think Maxine Waters is the only genuinely insane person in Congress. Like, talks to her refrigerator insane. Thinks the TV is inside her head insane. "Where am I and what have you done with my Play-Doh" crazy. Ask the bitch about farm subsidies, she'll talk your ear off about high-speed rail, making no sense at all the whole time. I honestly think she has a hard time with reality.

And wouldn't it be funny as fuck if the Democrats let her in on their seekrit plan to impeachify Drumpfykins, only to have the mad bitch blow the secret a week early? Somebody here from L.A. needs to take one for the team and go find her to ask about navigable waterways. In the 20-minute stream that comes after, she might let their plan to dethrone Trump out of the bag in a long digression about propane accessories.

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

But are any of them Natsocs?

And even if they know now that it's a trap, through lurking on here. It's already too late. They're constantly drumming up the war drums, and if they pull out, all it does is piss off liberals and kill more of their support. Their story becomes nothing, and no amount of memory holing can make the normie easily forget that the news was about to unveil "this will surely surely surely (x6 million) stump the trump" plan to impeach him and suddenly everything goes quiet. All is proceeding as planned. Trump's 88d chess isn't just a meme.

That pisses me off to unreasonable levels, one of my family died as a direct result of the clusterfuck that was Obamacare and these cunts still insist it was the best thing since sliced bread and that Trump changing it in any way is LITERALLY GASSING ALL THE JEWS AGAIN.

This girl came to watch Hillary lose.

If dubs, we didn't act on Kek's word fast enough and we're done.

Off by one…thank goodness.

It's frankly astonishing how consistently attractive people are when they are aligned with our cause.

Nice try cunt.

Could it be about this failed attemp to link Trump with some russian bank?

http:// ddosattacks.net/russian-bank-alfa-says-it-was-under-dns-botnet-attacks/
archive.fo/XDJPV

That smug look on her face makes me rock hard.

This is the same nigger that recently said Putin annexed Korea. She's obviously retarded and thus anything she says is suspect.

Recognizing that spark of an actual non-NPC human always gives me joy.

Haha, he has the expression of a two-dicked goat.

There's no dirt, there's no way he can be impeached with Republicans controlling Congress.

Dems are giving scooby snacks to their base that never fully accepted defeat, to get them excited.

So wait, is pic related supposed to be Anti-Trump? Because it sure as hell doesn't look that way to me.

I like the "conspiracy" angle. Lefties normally crave the acceptance of others. They won't like it when they feel people are laughing at them.

I haven't laughed this hard in forever. user I didn't realize you wanted me to die tonight.

Kek'd heartily.

These are great!

Pineapple with ham on pizza is delicious.

That's the thing, most of what we think is evil our opposition thinks is wholesome. Aside from russian style new soviet realism art is comfy as fuck sue me fight me everything in that image could be wiped from the face of history and it wouldn't cause a single hiccup.

Do these have potential? They're relatively easy to make but my computer is slow for video rendering

Fucking 10/10 idea, spread this shit.

I'll buy it when it comes out of the moth of a white gentile. Jews like Feinstein just spout lies, and nogs like Waters are always ignorant of basic facts.

I wnted to type something bout the guy there but my fucking keybord is broke including the number before 2 nd the letter fter p nd the letter fter x.

plese help

I almost spit my coffee out all over my computer you cheeki breeki

The OC I'm seeing in this thread is 10/10. I have an idea to make one of those commercials where shit goes wrong in black and white, and then just have people blame russia and overact being happy and shit.

What laws did Trump break for such an impeachment to take place??

filtered

My favourite one was the neon-haired bitch in the top hat crying her eyes out, but this is fine too.

this meme is eh

Disagree. I fucking lost my shit.

Checked

Was being the bull part of his plan?

In public? No way. Privately? Bet your ass, though I bet few if any of them frequent this Malaysian kegel exercise tips community.

This.
I don't understand the reasoning behind the organized shilling against such a delicious food item. It's the perfect combination of savory and sweet.

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

Pretty much smoking gun proof that the media and the powers behind it are trying to push us into war.

Failure to be part of their club. That's a capital offense in their book. The Talmud

But that's adultery, sweetheart

Holla Forums lwys there when you need them :')

Holy shit.

>>>/furry/

Why do people still want to debate these intellectual inept retards? Seriously, explain it to me? They don't give a shit about facts, they don't care about basic common reasoning skill. Fuck, they even threw away basal norms and values that make for a functioning society.

Research done by the Education Testing Service has revealed that public school children born after 1980 rank DEAD LAST when compared to other first world nations which are their counterparts. If the US removed their spic and nigger problem, they'd still rank only below average.

If you home schooled your child and you had a average intellect; your child had a 100% chance to come out better and more knowledgeable then if you had sent your child to the communism indoctrination camps that are public schools/universities.

This whole gynocentric society they created by enforcing egalitarianism through equality of outcome requires that men must be knocked down to the level of women because women can never compete. That's why program after program is spend on raising women up and creating systems that harm men. This has in turn destroyed men itself who didn't adapt to the self improvement life, it is rapidly destroying the underlying basis of the nuclear family for current millennial generations! Generations of 'strong independent womyn raising young children who are more then likely to become dysfunctional has only sped up societies demise. The nuclear family is what society itself is built upon! In case one still didn't realize it, that economic bubble the boomers allowed to grow to absurd levels for their own gain, which enriched all these (((international bankers))), is about to come crashing down.

Let them fucking crash it, operators are standing by. I've been ready for the Death squads for over a decade now. It's time for free helicopter rides for the commies and the mass purging of spics and niggers and all the leftist retards, they made spotting them a fucking breeze; blue hair? head shot! Tattoos? Head shot! Nose/facial piercings, head shot! Wall Street is the first to learn what fascist will do to their parasitic useless cancer system.

WW3 HERE I COME!

Damn you Putin, you've launched my fucking sides into space!

DING DING DING DING!!!!!

I just found this thread's kike shill! What do I win?!?!?

im sorry but I can't understand you :^)

Thats the look I had on my face when I saw that little boy with two faggot dads at the HueHue gay pride event. Poor kid didn't stand a fucking chance.

Of course it's adultery. The jew deserves it.

Fuck you I buy new keybord tomorrow

Get outta here with that furshit

I like the idea of flipping the script on them like this. Topkek

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

The thing about that plan is, with no Europeans left to save them, the kikes just get holocausted by nogs. Never forget the kike's shortsighted manipulations turn into long term consequences for them, it's the trait that's chiefly been responsible for their being constantly ousted and attacked.

Hilarious and awesome. The only change I would dare suggest is to the hacker sig at the end. Have you considered: "for necessary ethics"?

Saved.

This is a weird meme. It has a feel of justified slight-malevolence, as if towards an enemy. But also like a fat spoiled bull dog that has the upper-hand and appropriate smugness because of this. Also a tinge rapey, but the good kind of rape like that of a conquered foe.

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

W H O
H
O

Do it.

I'd respond "Get ready for war." But, there is no reason to take her seriously. However, if I did tweet that in response, it'd be necessary to make sure it gets thousands of likes/retweets to get the ball rolling so that all Trump supporters who have accounts would do the same. Thus, even when the tweet is "verified", despite the bot retweets/likes, the ones that are legitament would outnumber her numbers.

oh god my sides

nice classic sighting images

the new health care bill is probably going to hurt republicans. the ((insurance companies)) will be the real winners. obamacare is a trap and trump knows it, but doesn't know what to do to escape it. i wish i had an answer.

Time for the old bag to put up or shut up. Dems are a bunch of pussies. When a civil war breaks out I promise it'll be short and quick.

PURGE THE CUCKS

TYPICAL TRICKS, SHLOMO!

They loved Russia until hillary lost.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/flashback-democrats-cheered-ted-kennedy-asked-russia-intervene-1984-election-beat-reagan/

I left to make waffles. 1qy?

Which guy?

Why the fuck is she freaking out?
Just get a scissors, or ask somebody to take it off for you.

Saved.

ty for doing what I could not envision

She's an idiot.

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

I mean fuck, just find a back-scratcher or something thin with a hook to make it easier or something.
Dumb bitches.

It was fucking hilarious when she threatened all of the big oil CEO's that she'd make the US govt take over their companies

Is he fucking retarded? This nigger just tried to drink that shit.

BREAKING! MICROSOFT HAVE IDENTIFIED THE PARTICULAR VIRUS USED TO HACK THE 2016 ELECTIONS!

You guys ever stop and think that maybe Trump is about to be impeached and AIDS Costanza was right the entire time?

Upload the HD version to youtube. This shit has wings.

no

If it's true, there'll probably be a civil war regardless. Who knows, maybe WL will release the PedoGate trove?

If it's false, however, it just further discredits the Left.

Credibility does not matter in the former case.

not this time, steinbeck.

The point is its ridiculous and dilutes the whole

angle that they keep pressing.

Theres not going to be any civil war.

The Fbi is currently going after right wing news sites. the larp and shit posting will be stepped on.
Trump wants his supporters gone because they won't win him a second term. IT was a one trick pony.

Yeah, Syria, China and all them are fine bits of china. No

It's like sipping a fine dry Riesling. Still good after all these months.

This is good. Requesting HD version also.

^ Stupidest thing I've ever read on Holla Forums

willing to put your life on it?

making your shilling quota early, schlomo?

Many anons have used this presidency, even though Trump stands as a kosher civic nationalist, as a way to voice their political opinions peacefully while expressing their discontent with the usurpation of republicanism. If they take away this victory as a symbolic point of inclusion from the radical sect of the right, they not only risk the chance of mass disengagement (non-compliance of 100s of thousands of h'white males or mass emigration to wholly h'white countries) but so too the potential for violent blowback. I'm sure some of you know these individuals that, though lacking any organizational capacity, will function well in a lone wolf situation and thought of the Trump victory as their last chance of being heard. The impeachment of Trump will act as the final signal for all of the lone wolfs, WN sleeper cells, and discontented h'white males around the U.S.A to go ahead with the only form of expression that will result in immediate action.

The directlyinvolved webm has been around a while but every time it's posted it gets good feedback. I'm not sure if the user who made it browses here but an HD version would probably go viral. I'm sure JewTube would find a reason to remove it.

Just for your information, h'white actually means jew. That's how Jared Taysachs described them, saying they "look h'white" to him.

CHECKED
But you really should meme more responsibly, user.

just checking

WEW

So the night of the long knives was for us?
What a twist!

Let's just take a moment to consider some things. What do they think is going to happen when Trump is impeached? Do they truly believe that the right is going to sit down, shut up, and stop participating in the political process because Trump is taken down? Do they think that there won't be protests from the right about the impeachment? Do they think that this won't be a greater motivating force for the right to come out in the midterms and the next presidential election? What is it, exactly, that they are trying to accomplish?

Either the things that Trump can do to them through legislation or investigations are so bad that his presidency is an existential threat to the left in America or they truly believe that they can suppress anything that happens from his impeachment to establish political dominance. Perhaps it's merely a last ditch effort to kick him out before he fills the supreme court with conservatives.

Do they believe that there won't be violence? Oklahoma city happened because McVeigh was upset about US foreign policy in Iraq and counting civilian deaths as collateral damage. Do they think that a bunch of people upset about the current political establishment and its countless wrongdoings won't feel similarly when their last, best hope at having a voice in the direction of this country is ripped out of their hands?

What's their goal?

top kek, implying there will ever be another election ever again if he's impeached

they don't even know their goal, they are in a frantic sperg out right now and they are going to fuck themselves up, kikes have zero foresight.

wew

a failed coup/conspiracy that is very obvious for everyone to see would be THE excuse for a purge

>>>Holla Forums1501106

What do you guys think of leftypol denying race here?

Dems hate Russia because it ditched communism without even giving it a fair chance.

This is just more 24 hour news cycle bullshit. There's no grounds for impeachment. Democrats are still crying because Hillary Clinton lost an election that was rigged in her favor. They can't believe what happened and they can't accept it.

They're going to spend the next 8 years saying Trump will be impeached. And it will never happen.

The entire "Resist" movement among the Democrats is a misdirection. They don't want their constituents to see the real problem in the party. Corrupt DNC leadership.

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

Brilliant fucking plan.

see

Kikes plan for A B C and D. They take acceptable routes towards their eventual goal.

but you are wrong, kikes are 2 dimensional at best

pathetic

I've always heard Jews have poor foresight. What is that based on?

Pence is more aligned with the GOP, and as such more willing to bend for their agendas, whatever they may be, than Trump. For this reason alone, even Dems would rather have Pence in office than Trump.

literally its what they want you idiot

It's pretty simple, they want a minority of whites because they are the one's with a critical mass that have enough intellectuals to see through their subterfuge every time and do something about it. South America and Africa have proven that niggers are content to live in system where their working effort is leeched of by these niggers.

We still massively oppose the removal of the gold standard and the creation of the FED/ECB and they know it all too well.

2d, with reversals. so 4d.

have you read a story written by a kike and not instantly knew the plot or twist in the story and able to foreshadow the entire book practically? Thats just one of many examples of their lack of foresight coming into play. Or take any movie made by hollyjew

Please don't make me go there again.

Whats your point?

I have never had government healthcare nor should i have to pay for anyone's, get a job faggot

You need to stack the dominoes up before you can knock them down.

We got Trump elected in one of the most polarizing elections in U.S. history; we're now waiting for the commies to spring the trap.

And all hell will follow with us.

I could've sworn…

instantly disregarded, fuck off kike

>>>/pdf/608

Being this triggered to factual information, scared your controlled op gets ruined?

its almost like this exactly method of shilling has been tried over and over again with no success to the point of exhaustion. Its still not going to work.

They announce that they have something, this is the end, every single day.

They have nothing.

The funny part is, Trump also put wiretaps in quotations, indicating he meant something broader. I would not be surprised if he meant something like IMSI-catchers or something. The NYPD has gotten in trouble for using these and the RCMP is in trouble now using this shit as well.

So loxism doesn't exist, their anti-white agenda doesn't exist. Their kalergi plan isn't happening and their control of our monetary system isn't real. Are you to suggest Trump has no ties to Goldman Sachs?

And i'm the kike.

Nice role reversal hooknose, It's time to end your two party control system.

The right owns the entire system in the US. They can pass any law and they have massive laws laying in the shelves ready to be passed. Instead they use executive action, way to completely undermine the Republic.

Why hasn't Trump lowered taxes?
Why is his great big wall only a fence?
Why aren't the 800K dreamers beeing kicked out?
Why is he increasing military expenditure when he said America first?
Why is he working with big pharma insurances when he should have nationalized it?

WOOPS. Shabbo goy showed his hand.

He's never going to be a nationalist, he's going to be Reagan 2.0 and be a massive liberal halfway into his period.

noice

too obvious, kike
you've been saying these EXACT things since the FIRST DAY

t. kike
you aren't helping prove you kikes are good at foresight here let alone critical thought. Did you honestly think defending kikes was going to make you look any less like a shill?

and these questions have been answered to the point of exhaustion in the many of you retards attempts to shill threads. But please do try again some other time.

Since 9/11 there has been a law sitting in the senate to build a entire wall and federalize a few kilometers of land near the entire stretch of this border wall.

They build a partial FENCE, but never passed the law. They can pass this law finally, and then after they lose 4 or 8 years down the road they can stonewall the democrats to remove the law. Executive action can be kicked out the second a new president is elected. Why aren't they passing this law that was written up in 2001/2002?

Upholding the constitution to protect the US borders apparently doesn't matter to these kike worshipers.

Thanks for proving this shithole is a controlled op.

The answer is also pretty simple why they won't build the wall and create a proper barrier, Jews want to flood minorities into the US to fight white's.

Cya.

later nigger, never come back.

Reported to Aryan God Mod Imkampfy. Enjoy your permaban kikeshill.

KILL ALL DEMOCRATS
FACE TO BLOODSHED

Jesus, this thread just needs to be nuked from orbit at this point

Being an attack helicopter pilot must be the closest man has ever come to being a classical god.

Except iraq was never blamed for 9/11

She is so incredibly stupid that nothing she says can be taken seriously. On the other hand, she is dumb enough to let the cat out of the bag on some democrat scheme, but I would conclude more on the former than the latter.

It sure as shit was implied. That meme got lodged in a significant portion of the American public. I remember it firsthand.

Saddam was accused of supporting Al Qaeda and sheltering terrorism suspects.

ht tps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddam_Hussein_and_al-Qaeda_link_allegations

the only thing surprising about this is that they didn't already try to impeach the guy. i can guarantee you that trump has some sort of legal counsel before he does anything specifically because of these cunts waiting for the smallest thing in the world to fuck him over

also, it's fucking over for the elites of this country if they actually do this shit. there are many people who will simply stop giving a fuck with nothing to lose, and will fucking hang these faggots from streetlights

You sound like you're on your period right now, Esther. Filtered.

I'm ready

y

Eli is best aryan trad waifu, gtfo

Wew, this would work very nicely

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

Because the jews told them to.

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

i'm not an expert on kek or anything, but do you see those trips?
if i were you i'd be completing a sudoku and uploading like right fucking now.
try to get a nice 1488 in there if possible

Must be a kike, guys.

Lel Trump has been in office for 2 months and they're going to file impeachment articles already? Please do it nigger.

Whose impeachment?

The funny thing about that cartoon is that bulls are actually very careful not to break anything when placed in a china shop. The Mythbusters proved it, embed related.

Typical Tricks, Schlomo

Typical Tricks, Schlomo

i was hoping this would get posted Damn Kari was hot af

does she realize the irony?

Usually I wouldn't reply to these, but dubs have powered up this meme.
Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

It won't deter you much, but pay attention to when Trump blinks.
It's a common tell for lying amongst anyone who isn't a sociopath. They can't look you in the eye when they lie. They turn heads, they blink, they put up handsigns when doing so to distract you
Trump blinks a lot in this. Way more than any normal, honest man would if he meant what he said.

was looking for statistics on the cost of welfare to raise a child to 18 vs the cost of abortion, didnt spend much time on it. But it seems avearage cost of abortion is $500. couldnt find much on the welfare costs for the taxpayers to raise a child to 18, but found this.
archive.is/XQc4T
I fully support abortion, in fact we should go china style or limit people unless qualified, like a credit check or your shits aborted.Maybe even give tax breaks to those that abort their future dregs of society.

Required reading: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_process_against_Richard_Nixon

Whatever it is the faggots think Trump did, the impeachment process will mirror that of Richard M Nixon.

The House has to first investigate Trump, and then draft Articles of Impeachment which will then go for a full House vote.

However unlike Nixon, Trump's party controls both houses of Congress.

Nigger Waters BTFO.

But beware anons, Republicans being in control of congress is VERY rare.

Since the end of WW2 the Democrats have been the majority party in the Senate twice as many times as republicans (24 to 12 congresses).

And in the house its 25 to 12.

Republicans are almost guaranteed to lose one of the houses eventually. Having all 3 is extremely unusual.

Also something interesting I found, you cannot access senate.gov from a Belgian VPN. 194.187.251.148

(check'd)
Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

These pajeet digits demand checking.

The best part of this vid? He and his friend beating the shit out of his nutsack while trying to put the fire out.

But what actual evidence do they have?

Didn't Congress just admit they had no evidence of Trump being a Russian stooge?

What evidence will they provide? 'We just SAY he's a Russian puppet, and that's that!'

This is not a china shop. This is a corral with china shelves. If these fucking cunts had done it right, the bulls would destroy anything in their path to escape the shop.

Are fire snatches the official waifu of Holla Forums now?

we all know auska best gril

As usual, there is a chance for high kikery in what counts as "impeachable offense." Nixon v. United States holds that impeachment is not subject to judicial review, and "high crimes and misdemeanors" is very vague. (Arguably, this was deliberate.)

It wouldn't surprise me if someone tried to press "general incompetence" as an impeachment charge. It's happened to governors, and, as mentioned above, there isn't a lot of checks on Congress in that regard.

TYPICAL TRICKS, SCHLOMO!

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

There is none. THey were hoping that he would try to cover up the Flynn call with Russia. If Trump would have tried to cover it up or blow it off as not a big deal, the impeachment proceeding would have started just as it did with Nixon. He didnt take the bait, didn't even give it a second glance even though Flynn was just doing his job, he lied to the VP.
Trump's counter was bringing up the Obama 'wire tapping' of which there is more evidence for than the Russian connection, but its funny because the media has to admit that there was 'wire tapping' because of the investigation of the alleged ties between the Trump camp and Russia but they wont and even go as far as scrubbing headlines from history.
The biggest problem they have is that they have NO plan. They all planned for a Hillary victory because they rigged it that way, this has been in the works for god knows how long and in one night all those plans got thrown in the shitter. They dont have a good grasp on reality and the truth, all they know is that they are on the right side of history and anything they do is to further that point. Its all going to blow up pretty soon, the media has been shilling this narrative for months and the democrats are looking to get blow the fuck out in the 2018 midterms with at least 18 seats up for grabs in states Trump won. This is the only plan they could come up with and they are sticking to it, so grab your popcorn and enjoy.

The obvious reply is;
Get ready to be lynched.
Already been done? If not I can hop on. Post some rare coooooons as well.

This. They impeach Trump I revolt. Fuck if I have to do it alone, I will fucking do it.

Other questions this fag has in his diary;
Why didn't mom breast feed me.
Why didn't dad ever hug me.
Why didn't I get a pony for my 8th birthday.

/me licks chops. Which of your strawmen do I like the most…I think the last one. Nationalization talk reveals the size and shape of your nose, friendo.

But for entire list I'll say; beause it's only been a month you fucking nigger? Simple ass thinking a wand can be waved and viola!

Reminder that if one of you anons want to infiltrate the kike's den now is the time to do it

Two thousands years?

Oh my god my lungs

What I find bizarre about the whole "muh russia" narrative is that no one bothers to even do a rational response to it.

Foreign hackers are trying to undermine public faith on "national institutions"? So you mean they should hold no accountability to the public?

"Intelligence" Agencies known to lie to justify wars and also for supporting terrorism, should be beyond reproach?

We shouldn't question political parties who rig their primaries, run pay-to-play schemes with government agencies and hold "public positions" unrelated to their real, special-intrest backed, political agendas?

We should take the word of corporate media entities, owned by 6 companies, who have been caugh manipullating polls, coordinating with political parties to write news articles, and openly receiving donations from special intrest groups?

If these things shouldn't be accounted to the public, we are living in REAL dictatorship, a (((globalist))) dictatorship, that prevent the spread of information and protect their own agents. For me, seems like these hackers did a great service to the public, who are what matters in a "democracy"…

And what exactly will he be impeached for?

what about cookies

To anyone still wondering what they could possibly be planning, check Youtube 'trending'. Also about a week ago, they put 'How to impeach a president' info video on there, they're not even trying to hide it.

Trump needs to organize his own forces, similar to SS, composed of solely able bodied volunteers. Then make it semi-official so that other agencies not act against them. They have to be located in every single state.

When shit hits the fan, they ought to storm the TV stations and institutions to remove all traitors from their respective positions.

Nigger Cunt!

Brutal.

It was probably Sheila Jackson-Lee, the negress who confused the historic moon missions with having gone to Mars and wondered why we need to "go back" to the Red Planet since we've already been there.

erm muh gud Kike lover!!!
y-you j-just a.. go away shill!!

are you triggered kike? :'^)

So basically jews.

RIGHT
WING
DEATH
SQUADS

/thread

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

Some gross ugly literal who nigger with an appropriated white last name saying nothing of real content as usual. More news at 11.

I still don't think some retard's single twitter post is enough to warrant its own thread.

she was trying to text her grandkids about dessert. Just forgot how to use her fancy
phone for a minute.

Bingo, the moment you say anything slightly negative about the Obama administration they'll change the subject or simply just walk away.

They're corrupted human beings who elected corrupt leaders.

Wait, the one in the front is the gunner, not the pilot?

I'm glad he got what he deserved.

I'm looking for that vid where two fags inside a car are inhaling some spray gas and one of them has the brilliant idea of smoking a cigarrette.

Fixed that for you.

No

NINTH FLOOR

Drug Enforcement Administration

Shelly D. Bland, 25, Tuttle.

Carrol June "Chip" Fields, 48, Guthrie.

Rona Linn Kuehner-Chafey, 35, Oklahoma City.

Carrie Ann Lenz, 26, of Chotaw and baby Michael James Lenz III.

Kenneth Glenn McCullough, 36, Edmond.

U.S. Secret Service

Cynthia L. Brown, 26, Oklahoma City.

Donald Ray Leonard, 50, Edmond.

Mickey B. Maroney, 50, Oklahoma City.

Linda G. McKinney, 47, Oklahoma City.

Kathy Lynn Seidl, 39, Bethel.

Alan G. Whicher, 40, Edmond.

Also, do you know how many fucking ryder trucks the government rents? A shitload.

OKC and surrounding events are fucky as hell, but your "evidence" does not help the case.

TYPICAL TRICKS, SHLOMO!

So where were the ATF faggots?

Gas yourself, government shill.

Don't talk shit about my GF!

It's probably best not to pay too much attention to this loony nigger bitch.

I can't believe someone this retarded is actually a congressman.

Reminder that there wasn't a single American flag in sight on the first day of the 2016 Democratic National Convention.