PIC RELATED, EVERY POL/AK MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO

THERE IS NO EXPLANATION FOR WHY THEY PAID 10X TOO MUCH FOR THIS BUILDING OTHER THAN THE 666 ADDRESS

EITHER JARED KUSHNER IS THE WORST BUSINESSMAN EVER…

OR THE JEWS ARE PLANNING SOMETHING BIG

>Several market observers, however, told TRD that the numbers, no matter how they’re spun, just don’t make sense. -therealdeal.com/2017/03/16/at-666-fifth-the-devils-in-the-details/

WE NEED TO START AN OFFICIAL PETITION / INQUIRY REQUESTING A FULL EXPLANATION OF WHY JARED KUSHER LOVES THE NUMBER 666 SO MUCH THAT HE IS WILLING TO BANKRUPT HIS FAMILY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHxGQjirV-c
youtube.com/watch?v=oHxGQjirV-c&t=10431s
youtu.be/oHxGQjirV-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's where they keep the kidnapped children to harvest the organs

stargate

tfw this is probably somewhat accurate and Kek is trying to tell us.

Discrediting evidence as usual, eh, (((Jared)))?

A render of the building that he plans to build there. It's a benis.

erect phallus is a symbol of power

All that money. This could've fed and kickstarted a family for each Holla Forumsak on this board. This twiglet numale doesn't deserve a cent of that, not because of "privilege", but because there are tougher breed suffering under the same satanic niggers he has no shame assosicating himself with. Someone needs to kidnap him and demand a random if this roleplaying board were to be real.

This isn't unweird. Maybe they think the real estate market is going to continue rocketing up like a … er, rocket? I doubt that; it looks to me like the bubble in ultra-high end real estate has started to lose some of its air. They're banking on Trump doing an impossibly good job for the economy and the markets holding despite being a far huger bubble than 2008, or… Well, I'm not sure I can figure out the or.

They bought it to secure evidence.

For $7.2 Billion you could build 7 of these:

Wanna know how I know you're not from here?

OVER-COMPENSATING?

NOT IF YOU REALIZED THAT JARED HAS A MICROPENIS.

MAYBE THAT EXPLAINS WHY HE AND TRUMP GET ALONG SO WELL…

Not in Manhattan, not with legal labor, not on the plot of land available.

spotted the autists. ok, you got me, I don't usually post here and I don't know the correct meme language for everythings, you cunts.

but seriously, you guys need to stop being so autistic.

And you need to kill yourself. What's your point?

We do it for free motherfucker

So wait, is he going to tear down the old building and put up a new one?

How tall is it going to be? America needs tall towers again

Chew shit and die

What did he mean by this?

He's shilling multiple threads and cannot into multi-tasking

DROPPING MAJOR DOXXX RN

The FBI has video of a threeway between JFK , RFK, and Marylin.

apparently JFK told her all about aliens and she was going to blab to the press about it to spite the president for cutting off contact with her.

Red herring thread.

Illuminati confirmed

I hope this happens to every sandnigger, thanks for the vid, I srsly jack off to this shit.

HAIL SATAN

HAIL C.I.A.

HAIL THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

ALL HAIL THE ANTICHRSIT JARED "666" KUSHNER

THE FAGGOT JEW WHO'S ONLY 28% HEBREW AND 67% GERMAN BY DNA TESTS

Holla Forums AND AMERICA ARE SO C.I.A. ITS BEUTIFUL

I WANT TO GO OUT AND START MURDERING PEOPLE FOR FUN WITH ALL THESE VIDEOS

NAH, ON THE REAL, I HATE THIS SHIT, AND I THINK EVERYONE WHO LIKES VIOLENCE NEEDS TO BE KILLED IN THE MOST PAINFUL WAY

LIKE THE DALALI LAMA SAY: "THE JEW CAN TAKE THIS LIFE, BUT THEY CANNOT TAKE NEXT LIFE" FOR WE ARE ETERNAL BEINGS, AND THE LOVERS OF VIOLENT VIDEOS WILL ALL DIE AND BURN IN THE ETENAL LAKE OF FIRE

THE ETERNAL LAKE OF FIRE IS THE AFTERLIFE FOR 99.9% OF HUMANS, WHICH IS WHY SATANISM PREVAILS

THESE CIA PEOPLE KNOW THEY WILL GO TO THE LAKE OF FIRE, SO THEY MIGHT AS WELL TORTURE AND KILL AS MANY HUMANS AS POSSIBLE BEFORE THEN.

DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE JEW, NAZI, ARYAN, OR NIGGER

IF YOU LOVE CAUSING PAIN TO OTHERS, YOU WILL BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE

THIS IS THE TRUE STORY OF ALLAH

sorry that was my anti-CIA troll post to scare em off. now that we're in the clear again, please read and watch the video.

This is purpordly an actual document from a thinktank "The Strategic Studies Institute"

SKIP TO 2:52 MINUTES

I meant 2 hours 52 minutes

Dr. Steve Greer is the man you should all be worshipping

He has been doing interviews with military scientists for years

Don't you fucktards understand what it means if aliens are real?

Trump MUST DISCLOSE

FREE ENERGY IS POSSIBLE

FUCK YOU POL I WASTED MY TIME AND RISKED MY SECURITY USING A FAKE INTERNET CONNECTION TO SHITPOST ON MY NIGGERS HACKED LAPTOP LEL

op, you aren't worth the money, go shill somewhere else

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Free Energy, is in fact, Negentropic/Free Energy, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Negentropy as Free Energy. Free Energy is not a "free energy" unto itself, but rather a condition of turning usually immeasurable entropy (chaos) into negentropy (order), through techniques that then allow this "energy" to be used as defined by the Laws of Thermodynamics.
Many "Free Energy" systems run a modified version of the Reichian Orgone system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of "Free Energy" which is widely used today is often called "Free Energy", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically a entropic to negentropic converter system, developed by several scientists throughout the past several hundred centuries.
There really is "Free Energy", and these people are using it, but it is just a technique that taps into unusable (disorderly-chaotic) energy. Entropy is the kernel: the infinite, endless bound of energy that allocates the Universal machine's resources to the other negentropic "programs" (orderly patterns) that the Universe runs. The kernel is an essential part of any Universe, but useless by itself; it can only manifest in the context of an orderly/negentropic Universe. Free Energy is normally used in combination with an intention of manifesting something: the whole system is basically Negentropy with Free Energy added, or Negentropic/Free Energy. All the so-called "Free Energy" devices are really distributions of Negentropic/Free Energy!

Spoiler that shit, user. Wtf it even has a throbbing shaft. Satanic sex magick cultists are obsessed with numerology. Kabbalah sickos.

and that video alone, is why the entire race of those people need to be wiped out

mexicans are disgusting

OH yeah, and did you guys know that the CIA trained all the cartel hitmen in how to torture?

OP, why do you disqualify yourself by playing a fool? You could easily have presented this in a much more straightforward manner. The formatting is shit, there's no need for all caps. Now why would you feel the need to discredit this line of inquiry? Oh.. hey Jared.

Sage. 777.

Looks like they perhaps also trained the CIA.

What is with all of the shills? This is something pretty fucking important. Have a bump

This is some important shit nigger let it slide, but not literally.

Jared Kushner is jewish

A christcuck who is also retarded and a nigger. Consider me shocked.

FINALLY

The reason my presentation is so fucked up is because the Other Consciousness does not want this information out.

The Other Consciousness is the consciousness of Satan, this being guides and manipulates my every action

lol.

Like, is this place that fucking retarded? Why am I here?

Hazardous materials cost from demoing the building would be huge.

Kill yourself.

OK everyone, I am high as fuck on (((legal))) weed in Washington and I admit the Jews are pretty fucking smart, to figure out all this shit so long ago but they are evil for us

>New York City, literally the epicenter of the free world.

LLOL do you actualy believe that? NYC was the center in 1985 maybe, but now…. its just a pile of old-tech jew shit. Sillicon Valley and Boston harbor far more talent than NYC

kys, retard.

Yo, faggot you wanna fight, I live in WA, I want to kill you personally you fucking nigger, I want to stab my bare hands into your chest and pull your heart out and make you eat my shit while you die.

Of course they did. Decapitations are their signature (ISIS, cartels, etc.)

NYC is a jew-controlled faggot place full of faggots, I got mentally sick after a few hours of being in NYC its a mind-controlled shithole

NYC is literally the exact same Hell On Earth that the Jews are going to spread everywhere.

Bye Bye whites , is all browns…. they will wipe you out

What's with all the "kill yourself" shit?? Oh I guess that's what the Jews tell the CIA to say.

They are actively trying to destroy the "alt-right" with all their assets

They think you guys (the alt right) are the greatest threat to their One World NWO

You're doing everything in your power to let this thread die, God damnit OP

HMMM how much $$$ does the C.I.A. need to pay one person to fuck up this entire website???

Not much, probably about $8.00 an hour would be enough to pay someone to try to sabatoge this website.

fuck the N.W.O. and fuck the Ci.a bunch of niggers all of them, really teh Ci.a are CUCKS. they are just plain CUCKS

Because I am so scared of the CIA that I am trying to make them think I'm not a threat, because I know they are reading this.

Fuck me mate you need to go back to jidf school.. this is just embarrassing

Dude you must be retarded. I live in NY it is still the center of the World. Silicon valley MITniggers they all come to Jew york to get funding. This city is the kingmaker. Also paying that much for a prime real estate building in NYC is not really that surprising. 11 madison ave a few years ago went for 3 billion and the Waldorf 2 years ago went to the chinks from The Blackstone group for around 2 billion.
Doesn't mean it's not a degenerate filled shithole as well

The number 666 comes from a Kabbalistic obsession. After a certain age a Jew is permited to perform Kabbalistic religious rituals to the point it's not clear what religion it is anymore.

Said person may be deep into Kabbalism already.

>OP says there is no explanation for why they paid 10X too much for this building
kys you daft nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHxGQjirV-c&t=10431s

youtu.be/oHxGQjirV-c

bump

Steve Greer is the man you dipshits

stop wasting time and start learning something

evil will be defeated just as God intended, but weather you survive is up to you.

Finnish, Norwegian, and Swedish are the most promising races

the rest must be burned

Holy shit, did you just briefly skim the Holla Forums or Holla Forums article at ED before swinging by here? Paid shills and cuckchan refugees don't even generate as much cancer per post as you do.

You've successfully convinced me that this is a bait thread.

into the trash it goes

Have to bump this.

So many fucking shills in here.

(((They))) know this is very dangerous info which is why they are shilling so hard in here

You can always spot the shill because they have no argument, they just use meme-style ad-hominen.

Point me to one single time when Steve Greer said something stupid, you fucking nigger.

Dr Steve Greer is the man, I've never seen him say something stupid, and he has spent 20+ years and $10 mill of his own money interviewing millitary scientists.

Apparently, a few years ago, him, and 4 of his closest friends all got stage 4 metastastized cancer in the same month, and he was the only survivor.

They have tried to kill him and bribe him multiple times but he is righteous and turned the niggers down.

Is nobody here? Is this thread shadowbanned?

have none of you read my OP pic?

How is this not getting bumped?