store.steampowered.com/app/446390/
kat.cr/onechanbara-z2-chaos-codex-t12707633.html
steamcommunity.com/app/446390/reviews/?browsefilter=toprated
mega.co.nz/#!kcxQBIKR!_1Ag8ky5z8-hmaaO-ziMSLje7iTymLjumZA9ceBdKcU
mega.co.nz/#!8NxUFKab!MAQEbhlY8g_vQESpI8k_hUn_ZnRp6m3XktKqQ6fyc7A
mega.co.nz/#!dBxzxA7Z!l7BgM_vyXVOR7Q8BjY6I1pAqhNwBEgZJOm2e_xQV0aY
mega.co.nz/#!pcpQyYyT!2UMQVldSWWbUuiBORrtyEqcxEcO2PUUCYOrPcwGYGF4
mega.co.nz/#!dUQgBDxB!8Rum1WvegKNjK_7J2NGUrq3SajUTaR4xYVcPYz4ARCY
nichegamer.com/2015/03/02/sega-downsizing-and-refocusing-on-mobile-and-pc-markets-may-be-for-the-better/
nichegamer.com/2015/10/06/sega-is-working-on-a-string-of-high-quality-pc-ports/
gamestorrent.co/onechanbara-z2-chaos-codex.html
my.mixtape.moe/ffjqtv.7z
undertow.club/attachments/onechanbaraz2chaos_nude_shaved_tex-7z.54133/
undertow.club/attachments/onechanbaraz2chaos_nude_no_textured-7z.54144/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot the link
store.steampowered.com/app/446390/

Waiting for torrent.

Not buying for $40 and a fuckton of DLC.

where is the torrent link you double nigger!?

Hell no. Buying a game hoping it somehow magically means a different game will get ported is stupid. That, and fuck shitty DLC practices like what this game has. 20$+ of DLC on launch with more on the way, on top of the PC version arbitrarily costing 10$ more than what the console version launched at? Fuck off.

Welp, I guess my dream is over

Console version was 60$ at launch though.
I think they're betting on the Japanese buying this and thats why they are dping this, I dont know, the whole thing seems to be done by out of touch nips.

i dont think the nips can buy nip games on steam.

As much as I like EDF, no. Buying this with Koei Tecmo levels of judaism would only leave a bad impression that people want overpriced DLC in their faces. Especially since other ports had the decency to include any previous DLC at no extra cost.

That's not even all the DLC, god damn.

What?

I bet Bamco did this

i remember the censored girls game in steam not being available in japan. I was hoping they would release the nip version on nip steam for nips, but nope, no nip version not even the censored version.

They're releasing a Nip version gor this one though.
One of the few.

is kat.cr okay?

kat.cr/onechanbara-z2-chaos-codex-t12707633.html

VPN it is

Yep, done by nips

Whats a man gotta do to get some EDF?

More over isn't this done by the SK devs? Why was it released on the same day as this? I thought D3 would pander to weebs with other games instead.

You know what the best part is? all that DLC is just "collection 1" of 3

I actually would have bought this but was waiting to see how they'd fuck up the DLC. Good. Not buying it. Not even pirating it.

I don't pay for shit on the chance that I might get a game that isn't shit.

I tried to click "Browse all 9 reviews" and it won't show me any others besides this PC dumbshit.

The games ok, but why did they have to go full jew?
And right after SK too
All I wanted was EDF

Seriously, there's no way for me to see the other reviews, can anyone else see them?

Is it some sort of glitch or something, or is there only this one review?

You mean Reddit bullshit, this fedora tipper is the goyest of goys with a 12 year Steam account

No, and its driving the idort weebs away

I refreshed and now it says there's 12 reviews instead of 9 and I still can only see that 1.

You can't see reviews in other languages, calm your tits

They take a while to upload I believe

steamcommunity.com/app/446390/reviews/?browsefilter=toprated
There you go
Hope you got what you asked for

Yeah, now they're showing. They're mostly all in moonrunes though.

Jewgle translate says there are complaints about resolution problems. Let's hope it's not locked at 720p or some other bullshit like that

No, the problem here is that its locked at 1080p.
Check the discussion

One of the reviews sure as fuck ain't in moonrunes. I guess weeb ports also appeal to people in third world countries that cant get PS4s?

You'd think it'd be lower.

Most third world countries dont invest in consoles especially due to the fact that they are extremely expensive and a luxury item in comparison with computer hardware.

Really? Most third world countries I know prefer modified consoles with pirate games than PC because PC parts are expensive

Its pretty funny actually
I hope to god their future releases are better **that is if they dont pull "computer gaming software doesnt sell" like NISA and fuckoff for good"

Feels bad man

Is that pic legit? I've never seen it before.

This pains my dick.

Is this game fun?
Do the girls kiss other girls?

Why the fuck would I get a game on the off-chance it might convince the developers to port another title?

Ask that to China, Russia, India and Brazil

How fucking new are you?

Yeah
Vid related

Ok

Seriously?

Well Russia and Brazil are special cases because of the price of PC games there

I dont get what you're getting at, Ive made countless Serious Sam, Bannerlord threads and Total WaWa threads.
A Japanese publisher is directly publishing their games on to the PC, thats a big deal on to itself, but this is also the publisher that owns EDF 4.1, a must play game.

Its less the game prices, rather the prices of the consoles themselves.

any good torrent up yet ?

Read the thread

T-thanks.

Why would anyone lock a resolution? What the hell are these Japs thinking?
Why are they so retarded sometimes when it comes to PC?

Is there going to be a way to fix it?

I hope you're not one of those 4K faggots.

Should have specified, it only renders 1080p, it ca display other resolutions, but

That's hilarious.

EDF might be cool, but this is even better.
Half naked chicks > dudes in armor
Zombies > bugs
Blood > bugs' juice
Swords and chainsaws > guns

Not to mention it works great, looks decent, runs at 60 fps and all DLCs are just costumes. You faggots get salty over literally anything.
The only thing it lacks are nude mods.

man, I don't mind this game but I really, really wanted EDF.

Shame the torrent on kickass.to doesn't work then

It should come soon enough, the devs are nips them having Steam profiles proves this is real.
I just hope that no matter how this one sells they still port EDF and learn from the issues on this port.

Ill probably bite the bullet and ignore the DLC, fortunately I have money and D3 holds a shitton of niche games I enjoy.
Ill be a loud faggot so people dont buy the cosmetics.
This and SK should hold me until DMC 5 is announced.

Well I have filled my stupid shit taste faggot quota for the day reading your post user.

I'll have to judge that on my own. Have yet to play it since I have a million other things going on, but I have played the 2hu Marisa fangame that is supposedly similar to EDF and I found it very fun.

I played EDF and it's just anime serious sam. It's a cool game, but it seems way too overrated for what it is.
It's like Onechanbara would be treated as DMC4 or something similar.

EDF is dumb fun, where on high difficulty you actually need to put effort to not die instantly.

He likely never played it or his shilling for the game.
EDF is the superior game and you should absolutely buy EDF 4.1 when its ported it uou enjoyed Dyna Marisa

Did we actually play the same game?

This is some stale bait, get out

So playing the yarrharr version I've run into several issues already:
which by itself could be tolerable but
ehhhhh, Senran's port has a few issues too but I'm glad I bought that instead of this so far

Hey lad, where did you get the torrent?
The one on kickass ain't working.

You dont have to pick one over the other

Planning to buy it if it ever gets to PC. Still looking to get a PS4 even if PC keeps eating up her games. I still wanna finish Bloodborne after playing it for a bit on a friend's console.

Borrow his console and play the game, why would you buy a console for one game, especially now that they are iPhone tier?

I do when I only have 30 dollars to spend on bideo james for now.

Dunno what you fags are doing wrong, the one on kickass works fine.

I have no idea why I trigger you guys so much.
It's the truth, and there is nothing bad about it.

Some games on the PS4 won't be ported over. Plus steam streaming still is buggy as hell and a these games just don't feel right playing in a battle station seat.

Fair enough

You're not fooling anyone

Most are going to, some niche games wont, but most if not all the big releases that have been marketed as "PS4 exclusives" are not going to remain so for long, Sony did the same thing last year.
I can understand getting one after this cycle, especially after all this incremental and VR cancer, but right now?
Not worth it if you ask me and you're going to get fucked by being an early adopter.

Your money man, but keep this in mind, PS4 is selling too well thanks to trendy normalfags that only buy big releases, for Sony to bother paying third parties, especially big ones with established franchises that see multiplatform as the best way to make revenue.
SIE first party games like the Last Guardian, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne obviously wont be ported, but everything else is an open door.

How come console players can't make a single post without showing how technologically alliterated they are?

For what purpose?

It's not even technological, it's just a lack of common sense.

I guess it's good game design to have every character having no to very little cosmetics unless you shell out more shekels nowadays. Generally speaking.

The point is you're missing content because the devs took it out or spent a couple more days making costumes to nickel and dime you. I'm going to always give criticism against that

Maybe he likes sitting on a chair leg so he can take it from behind twice when playing on NoGaems4

crashing on amd systems
fug

Im probably buying a RX480 if performance is good

i'm just gonna start buying used intel cpus and nvidia gpus when i have the money. sick of amd's shyieeett

DLC may not be DoA5 or Train Simulator tier awful but thats still a lot

I don't even own a PS4, not a console pleb user.

Yeah I know, even now I'm still on the fence as one of the niche titles had an announcement that it's coming to steam. Still feels weird.

I have a laptop hooked up to stream steam over to my TV. Works ok-ish most of the time. It gets really irritating when steam likes to just disappear from existence for no reason and drop my game right in the middle of play.
Also I have the funds and resources at the moment to have my golden happy gaming area since I'm a basement dweller user that still lives with their mom's basement. I've had this setup due to this issue for a bit and it's been [kind of] working for what it is.
The benefit of a console is you get to not worry about stupid tech shit that'll happen because PC's are very fickle things that aren't optimized due to how different everyone's situation is. I would like to be able to press 1 button to start up my game and not have to worry about 20 other things that could go wrong.

Intel are fucking jews, but AMD just cant compete withe their CPU
At this point Im fairly certain they're paying AMD to produce CPUs so people dont complain they have the monppoly.

Their GPUs are alright thought

*don't have the funds and resources

But you want to, and for at least one really dumb reason, that makes you a console pleb
Yeah the master chief collection totally works and Bethesda games sure are stable and not full of bugs regardless of plataform, how about those hours long installations since the PS3, just press a button and play dude, totally not something that hasn't been truth for the last two generations

Its no longer like that though, install times and multitasking errors, day one updates, firmware updates, crashes, corrupted date are fairly common on consoles nowadays, enough to stop you from using the console altogether.

Internet and install times werea mistake on consoles, the reason why I dropped them altogether after being an idort for 15 years.

Your money man

Yeah I do agree, especially considering that its a 2 year old (in Japan)/1 year old (West) port.
And it might set a bad precedent

But its all cosmetics, so you can literally ignore them/pirate them and hopefully send them a message

It's not that far from PCs dude. The installation part is the same, still need to do that shit when installing a new game on PC. As far as I've done with consoles, I've put the disk in, let it do it's first run time shit and never have problems afterwards. This is playing games that've been out though- so I don't deal with the hassle of first day releases.

Again as above, same deal. I guess I've been lucky and smart enough to buy a PS3 after the PS4 came out to have fun playing all the titles that were left behind. I'm just waiting for the right moment to do the same with a PS4.

Yeah, the difference is that nobody pretends that's no the case, like in consoles, and if it is about games that have being out for a while, is not like PC games NEVER get a patch, if you avoid all the first day bullshit, most PC games are also perfectly playable, most complains about them is how they run as bad as consoles

it's $28 because of the 30% off sale

that's for sure, aside from some hilariously bad english translations they announced the PC port of this game one day before it released and have done absolutely nothing to attempt to market it or interact with the community.

fun game though I like it quite a bit so far. It reminds me a ton of Bayonetta except with worse art style but better gameplay

So rip any hope for a good EDF port?

People not buying the game because costume DLCs are somehow anti-consumer.
Do you think it encourages devs to bring their other shit to PC?

steamdb entry is still a thing though

fuck your costume DLCs, I'm talking about the actual port.

You don't see the connection?

What? Are the titties on the costumes so large they're affecting the port?

Is FPS inversely proportional to cup size in the eyes of the nips porting?

I don't see how someone buying a game but not buying a costumes pack is somehow going to dissuade a dev from porting more games. Maybe they just don't like the costumes.

never played EDF before and don't have a P$4, will we have to worry about it being a DLCfest too?

People not only not buying DLCs, they're not buying the game because there a re DLCs that affect literally nothing.
THAT's how it affects EDF.

Oh.
Well maybe they don't like the game either. This is the same shit Temco pulled with Yaiba and the actual Ninja Gaiden Black games. Now I've lost all hope for EDF port

i wish steamfags would be so zealous with other games such as D44M

in their defense senran kagura came out with all the dlc for free

Nigga costumes are fucking nothing.
I dunno what DLCs Senran has, but these are not maps, not characters, not piece of story, they're literally skins. Why people care about this petty shit is beyond my comprehension.

most of the fucking dlc this chinkgame has is ADVERTISED AS NORMAL CONTENT
so thats probably another reason why, just a thought.

It will probably get 10k
Probably…
After that, who knows
The SteamDB entry still gives me hope

Why not just buy the game and then pirate the DLC? Show them they can sell vidya on PC but excessive expensive DLC is not encouraged.

Its only been a couple of hours and its not been prime time in UTC, SK also went up for a couple of hours and then went down only to go up again.
Well see

Bump

Not just Senran Kagura, but Dragon's Dogma and Valkyria Chronicles had their DLC already built into the PC port.

Problem isnt just DLC, its price is the major issue.
Neptunia has DLC but all of it is around 5 dollarydoos

Bunparoony

how do I kill these dudes?

Earlier when I fought them in some town they died in a couple hits but I've been hitting them for like 5 minutes.

The problem is widespread to the entirety of D3 produced game, 14 quids for two map packs is painful for EDF4.1

Are these the enemies that require a cool combo to defeat?
Most likely you need a combo of so many hits to damage them.

Hand thrust with Aya or Saki, super moves or fill the blood gauge to go berserk/ transform.

No torrent, but here it is on MEGA.

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos

mega.co.nz/#!kcxQBIKR!_1Ag8ky5z8-hmaaO-ziMSLje7iTymLjumZA9ceBdKcU

mega.co.nz/#!8NxUFKab!MAQEbhlY8g_vQESpI8k_hUn_ZnRp6m3XktKqQ6fyc7A

mega.co.nz/#!dBxzxA7Z!l7BgM_vyXVOR7Q8BjY6I1pAqhNwBEgZJOm2e_xQV0aY

mega.co.nz/#!pcpQyYyT!2UMQVldSWWbUuiBORrtyEqcxEcO2PUUCYOrPcwGYGF4

mega.co.nz/#!dUQgBDxB!8Rum1WvegKNjK_7J2NGUrq3SajUTaR4xYVcPYz4ARCY

Alright thanks fam, they eventually died from the AOE of the blood gauge transform when it filled

I'll do that stuff next time

What an interesting Metric to go by

Xseed?

Releases an older game at a reduced price, and with all the previous DLC included

Runs great, ect

D3?

Releases an older game as WELL as all the DLC originally released along side it for full price

Runs not so great

To be honest onechanbara runs fine.
The fact that it's locked at any [email protected]/* */ at all is not good of course. But at least it's [email protected]/* */

Holy shit, its out for PC? my Nieces love this series (even that one on the Wii) but they have yet to play this latest one (no PS4).

Going to be a happy day for the three of us tomorrow.

they love these girly asskicking games (lollipop chainsaw and bayonetta, et cetera).

Any other games like these on Steam/PC?

Senran Kagura also came out recently.

I've always been confused by those games, are the 3ds and vita games the same thing? and is this PC version just a port of that?

PC port of the Vita game Shinovi versus

3DS games are 2d sidescrolling brawlers, like a more fast paced Double Dragon.
Vita/PS4 games are Dynasty Warriors.
PC port is Dynasty Warriors.

Okay I'll bite. What the shit is this?

I want to play Oneechanbara because I heard it's like No More Heroes with Musou and sexy outfits. Where should I start?

See for yourself

The can start with the PS2 games if you're so inclined, gameplay is pretty different thought.

So lewd Dynasty Warriors with zombies and shit?

ok, so is the PC port good then?

Pretty much, but with better combos, no boring pauses and somewhat faster speed

Its better tham a Koei Tecmo port but not much more, rendering resolution is stuck to 1080p, 144herz monitors will make the game go faster, no 4K support, the game sometimes dips to 45fps in when it gets too hectic.

Devs have been asking for feedback, input and have promised fixes with Engrish.

Like every game.

Why.
Garbage port, you can't even lower the internal resolution, NOT EVEN THE FUCKING INTERNAL RESOLUTION
Thanks god I always pirate before buying

It's somehow worse than launch-day dork souls 1.
See

IS THIS REAL LIFE?!

Its like tomorrow there will be EDF, Yakuza, Bloodborne and Jikkyou Powerful pro yakyuu on pc, and i won't be surprised.

Might as well get yourself a console.

It's not even a toaster lad.
r9 280 with a 3.40ghz cpu

Yes it is.
Buy ps4

That way he can play No Man's Sky.

Great thinking, user.

10 Rupees have been deposited to your account Pahjeet.

I didn't even mention jews in my post.

15 Rupees have been deposited to your account, Pahjeet.

Im willing to bet Sega will indeed port Yakuza.
nichegamer.com/2015/03/02/sega-downsizing-and-refocusing-on-mobile-and-pc-markets-may-be-for-the-better/
nichegamer.com/2015/10/06/sega-is-working-on-a-string-of-high-quality-pc-ports/
Theres a rumour they might announce something about it at E3.

Bloodborne will have to wait until PS4 emulation is a thing thought.

but user we already have the best PS4 emulator out there: Youtube

gamestorrent.co/onechanbara-z2-chaos-codex.html About to find out how fucked the port is

we don't even have 7th gen emulation yet, ps4 emus wont come until 2030 at bare minimum

Oh you

Its been ten years and console hardware uses X86, it shouldnt take that long.
I give it 9 years or less

i hope you're right

Apparently that makes it harder to emulate, since it is a less specialized architecture. The original Xbox used x86 as well, and look at the state of emulation there.

It should be faster considering you're not needing to emulate instruction set. PPC emulation on x86 has always been dogshit, because of the instruction order differences.

Played it for a bit now, game crashes after the mole cutscene. Might be the torrent or it might be the typical pc port.

Fucking millennials, I hate you so much.

Kill yourself.

You told me this was some musou shit, but this game feels a lot closer to DMC than to a musou, the enemies are very aggressive and the combat actually has depth.

I can already tell it's going to take a while to master.

You lied to me Holla Forums

Micro transactions aka costumes have been in Japanese games for years. They're completely optional, the game doesn't give you any extra content. They don't change anything.

I don't care about them myself but I suppose dressing up your character can be fun.

But is it good?

I tried Senran Kagura and while the ass and tits are hot and entertaining for a while, the fighting itself is boring and limited.

Senran is musou, this is curazee

Games good but its niche, give it a pirate and try it out.

That one is better to crank it to hard as soon as possible.

I'm just starting to play it but it's a lot deeper than SK.

Like I said, a lot closer to DMC.

Senran isn't very musou either, there's just a lack of modern 3d brawlers to compare it to. It's much more like a 3d Streets of Rage with more aerial focus and more technical gameplay.

If EDF was made by western you fagholes would rip it apart

Fucking double standard weeb scum

Weak bait, waste of dubs. Kill yourself.

while i like this game and edf i have no doubt if ea or bethesda made them the exact same Holla Forums would be shitting blood
and then pirating to play them anyway

But westerners did make an EDF

the implication is if the jap version didn't exist and if westerners made it the exact same as the jap one we have now Holla Forums would hate it

bump

Ok I played a bunch of the story mode and a few missions now, this game gets extremely fucking cuhrazee.

4 characters onscreen doing crazy combos on a million enemies who are actually attacking you constantly, there's so much shit flying around the screen I can't even tell what I'm looking at but I still manage to play taking mental notes of where everything is, this feels a lot like Bayonetta tbh.

Also I absolutely adore how fast and long that homing air dash is, you can jump straight into a giant boss' face and do air combos instead of biting its ankles.

anything that isn't japan is west, you fucking feminist.

video games aren't worth more than 30 dollars
be advised, this is a shill thread

Seeing how good the gameplay on this one is makes me hopeful about the quality of a sequel. There's no way in hell they can screw it up, they poured their souls on the fighting system.

I only hope they improve the level design, making bigger maps as those from previous entries.

Is it possible to use GeDoSoTe on this to unlock the resolution?

Nope, wait for a fix

I played Z on my 360 and it was fucking rubbish, not even the fanservice could save that turd. The boss fight with some girl ws the only redeemable thing tbh.

PRETTY GREAT GAME

Nigger theres dual audio, why would you do that to yourself
Nip VA is just as bad thought

I played one on the 360, I don't know if it was Z, I think it said bikini samurais on the box or something along those lines. It was janky ass garbage, but this game is MUCH better. The characters and enemies actually look nice, with the effects it looks really colorful and stylish, the environments still look like shit though, but the most important thing is that the movement, controls and combat are very fluid in this one, it's a gigantic improvement over the 360 one I played.

Kill yourself.

ok

Is there any way to equip the technique ring on all characters?

You can't equip the same ring on more that one character at a time.

you cant
its better to dump points on combos

game of the year

I've seen worse.

That didn't take long at all.

That must get uncomfortably sticky…

0/10, didnt happen at release

I think It uses the same engine as Senran Kagura so it makes sense that this came later after the tools where available.

Im joking about the fact that these things happen really fast.

Wasnt the DoA5 done before release thanks to console mods?

Yeah the models where ripped long time before PC release , all that porn didn't appear form nothing.
People know what then want.

I wanna fug the pink one

What does this mean? No matter how many combos you buy you can't do the full combos unless you go full autist practicing all the irregular bullshit timings OR wear the BS removal ring.

that is the basic mechanic of these games you hafta git gud to kick ass.

Nigga the timing is when the hit normally connects, is not that hard

I just wish someone would translate the first one. There was a supposed English translation, but the only things in English were the menus and descriptions. Everything else was in "excuse my English I'm Filipino :^)"

Then somebody took that translation, seemingly got extremely high, and made a stoner Eng translation that makes fucking Duwang seem like XSEED.

Anyways, here's the dialogue files in all 3 versions for PS3 in case anyone is interested in translating it into something usable, gotta use a Hex editor though. I highly recommend using MadEdit since it supports [SHIFT-JIS] Windows Japanese (CP 932) Encoding. For the Filipino version, regular-ass western encoding is enough. There's really very little dialogue so if anyone takes the time, that would be great.

my.mixtape.moe/ffjqtv.7z

Right here.

Textured
undertow.club/attachments/onechanbaraz2chaos_nude_shaved_tex-7z.54133/

No Texture
undertow.club/attachments/onechanbaraz2chaos_nude_no_textured-7z.54144/

where's the fucking .ini I want to turn off this blurry bullshit

i know its not everyones cup of tea, but i would like a game like Onechanbara, but with4 brown girls:
-genki one (with normal breast size)
-muscle one (with a tad more chest)
-cute one (DFC)
-belly dancer one (E or F cup)

What the goddamn fuck Japan. I know PC isn't their speciality, but seriously, wat?

It doesn't look very good.
Their boobs still look constrained as if by some invisible underwear and those weird seams make them look like frankenstein monsters.

Holy fuck, I finally wrapped my head around the fact that you can 'Cool' chain an action into any other, speeding it up and removing recovery frames, with no limitations beyond the input window.

You can cool combo, cool dodge out of it, cool refresh your weapon, cool jump, cool switch weapons, cool switch characters, cool charge subweapon, cool release it and finish with a cool special move in a single chain of rape and destruction.

I used to think that Saaya, beyond being really cute, was shit with her slow chainsaw, but you can cool dodge out of any multihit attack without losing the chain. Hell, you can cool dodge out of Aya's iai charge animation and attack instantaneously.

Well user, you better start developing. There's the thread to get started, have fun.

HELP

That's pretty much every first nude mod ever, do you even nudity mod, m8?
If someone wants to, the models will get better soon enough (proper nipples, free boobs, etc).

I'm not going to help you at all, but those are some really nice numbers.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Is there a widescreen fix yet?