OH SHIT

Critikal has unearthed the finger family videos. Should we email him and inform him about Girlgames and Heykids?

Other urls found in this thread:

girlgames.com/elsa-frozen-brain-surgery.html
vk.com/video140495234_168677345?list=935f88fd9e38c5900d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who

Who?

What ended up happening to that whole weirdness?

I still don't know. I don't have any of the old images saved, either, because my hard drive bit the dust. Does anyone have the whole story saved? I know we had a pastebin, do we still have that?

no user, please not this again

no no no

We are fucked, WE ARE FUCKED

inform him about what?

My vague recollection is that the whole thing retraced back to a bunch of AI researchers, amongst other things, which led to the idea that it's some kind of dumb-AI antichrist. But don't mind me, I only lurked on the periphery.

Can someone explain this shit for real? Sources and maybe some documentation?

He also did a Brian video last week or something. He's about as doomed as a nig in a Lovecraft short story.

Youtube channel named "heyKids" its supposed to be an AI that makes videos to catch views from kids

At some point it got broken and now does weird shit

some people think its actually an indian troll with lots of free time
Also check "toys i nJapan" YT channel for a similar shit

Grilgames is a different thing on its own

I'm writing an email to critikal about this right now. What should I include?

thinking anyone knows who that is

here is your reply and dubs

Should we contact Disney and let them know their property is being violated like this? Maybe they'll do their own digging and find the culprit to put an end to it.

Best explanation I have about that is simple.

There's a human making all these channels and he invented an algorithm to have his AI crank out videos based on synced variations of the same format (music slows down, rythem of video slows down).

Then he gave this AI tons of stock models and animations, and the fixation on skulls means he checked these models and for every one he used, he placed a marker where the skull would spawn on it, and gave it to his AI to crank out videos.

The high view count is easily bot related, and he's subscribed to his other channels and procedurally generated accounts.

This is the power of procedural programming. Someone probably did this as an experiment.

Or you know, the more sensible route can be considered.

Demons. GET YOUR GUN

I think it's a giant pyramid scheme type of thing that uses a program which creates these things and then somebody uploads them an a bunch of other people watch who also have the program put the video on watch and give it a view and then a lot of money is generated from the views and given to everybody in small amounts and the guy at the top gets a lot of money from the views and it's a lot of people doing this like some indian company in the middle of nowhere and they also have a couple of chinese companies working on doing all of this all for the purpose of mining money out of it. Or it could also be some sort of plot to spam google servers so that they get filled with ultra garbage all the time and google has to spend more money on servers because they get filled up really fast with all the billions of gigabytes produced from the trillions of videos that are uploaded everyday on every channel and it's pretty obvious that someone is making money off of this.

>>>/reddit/

Another thing, I recognize some of those stock models as being ones that the taiwan animators use.

Particularly the gorilla. The textures remind me of that animator team that does the news.

Man, fuck off. We had some good times with these threads.

Also, how did pic related get involved? I only remember he was a chat bot we found and we messed around with.

I also remember making a fake email address acting like a concerned mother to the company or whatever that made girl games, but I don't think I went through with it.

that one AI you posted in the pic gets you ip if u fiddle too much fucking scaring

Oh that's right! I still don't remember how he was linked though.

the same creators or some shit i dont know either i think maybe they arent related at all people linked they together because it was speculated that the AI pretended be dumb to not pass a test that was possible eliminate it

the guy is at least white or has white enough friends

JUST

This shit is interesting, wasnt the finger family connected to girlgames. Someone needs to dig up the archives from a couple of months ago. How was the AI thoery, did it go anywhere.

Critikal is a cool guy though. He donates anything he can spare to charity and only does youtube out of passion/autism.

Is this autism?

who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?

This reads like one of his shill 12 year old youtube comments, are you just a fucking robot? fuck off shilling this e-celeb faggotry

Oh and he has a patreon.

girlgames.com/elsa-frozen-brain-surgery.html

i'd say it's less a sign that the taiwanese news channel are taking from the same stock as these videos as it is the generic stock gorilla model is available freely to both the taiwanese news channel and the finger family video maker. it's quite obvious that the videos are made on an absolute bare minimum budget.

to be honest a pyramid scheme would be harder to set up than some kind of e-mail phishing scam designed to dupe hundreds of millions of idiots into installing and running a partially malicious script that would give these videos views or subscriptions.
that dumb shit back on halfchan with the red/rainbow boxes comes to mind, particularly with how fucking stupid people are and how willing they are to run something when they have no clue at all what it is going to do.

Make sure to rate, comment, and subscribe OP

What the fuck am I watching?

critikal always sounds like hes giving a sermon

The hell is that webm?

tfw: the movie

>>>/signal/

Upvoted.

Real answer, please?

i can not for the life of me remember the name of that one guy who would make all those strange 3d animations. it looks like his handiwork.
i remember there was a video with a bunch of vibrating woman heads and another with an eyeless man in a suit saying variations of "there is nothing to worry about, everything is fine"

Does this link help?
vk.com/video140495234_168677345?list=935f88fd9e38c5900d

Owed you some >checked

You're telling me that video is an unrelated atrocity?