The collapse of russia is inevitable. The values ​​of the European Union are deceitful...

The collapse of russia is inevitable. The values ​​of the European Union are deceitful. All normal people on the European continent need to unite in order to save their lands from the fagots from the east and homo-fuck in a point from the west. The Russian world should collapse as soon as possible, so that the grip on Europe will not close. Intermarium - the only reasonable way out of the situation. A new military-economic union of countries that despise Russian pigs and western tolerance simultaneously. Expulsion of all refugees. Unconditional basic income for citizens of the Intermarium. Pidorassia will disintegrate and normal people from it can be saved only in Ingria. Ingria can enter the Intermarium, having a common border. Exit to the southern and northern seas will allow to dominate in all senses. Now piedorassia is trying to quarrel all countries of the Intermarium with the help of false nationalists and cheap provocations. But soon the money of Russian pigs will end and the breakdown of the pigs themselves will begin. Intermarium will allow not to let the horrors of the future civil war in russia over Europe spread. The aspirating pachmosis will be isolated. Western Europe will also be isolated with millions of wild uneducated refugees, whose influx was also triggered by pidorassia due to the sponsorship of the Russian swine by the oil war in the Middle East. Intermarium is a matter of survival and salvation of the future for normal Europeans. All those who do not want such a union are the enemies of Europe. Russian pigs squeal from one mention of the Intermarium. The Intermarium is inevitable as is the disintegration of the Svinosobacha Prison of Peoples. The capital of the Intermarium will be the city of Lviv, which is the most equidistant from all seas and important ports. All trade and raw materials from east to west will go through the intermarium, which will make it possible to live comfortably due to transit, at least. If you are European, you are for Intermarium. This is your salvation and the future of your next generation. Intermarium is the death of the Russian defective world. Intermarium without Tolerance and religious obscurantism, without homosexuals and without Russian pigs. Spread the idea of ​​the Intermarium, because the idea leads to action. Our cause is Right. Victory will be ours. The collapse of russia is inevitable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a13ouEL1eyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rKViftXI4n0
youtube.com/watch?v=r0lF4TH6Mdw
youtube.com/watch?v=N7tpAgFsqvI
stormfront.org/forum/t926284/
youtube.com/watch?v=nAsRKIWth4U
youtube.com/watch?v=0X_7zy2olok
youtube.com/watch?v=p-3qrOFsO0w
youtube.com/watch?v=i-pc2DwwDk4
youtube.com/watch?v=WdnObYC1Aao
youtube.com/watch?v=tWne7q3Hk2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=c_SxsVAR0ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=cIxFHVmQ0qY
youtube.com/watch?v=I6wj8vVn2RA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Распад россии неизбежен. Ценности евросоюза лживы. Всем нормальным людям на европейском континенте нужно объединяться чтобы спасти свои земли от пидорассии с востока и гомо-ебли в очко с запада. Русский мир должен рухнуть как можно скорее, чтобы тиски над европой не успели сомкнуться. Интермариум - единственый разумный выход из ситуации. Новое военно-экономическое объединение стран, презирающих русских свиней и западную толерастию одновременно. Выдворение всех беженцев. Безусловный основной доход для граждан интермариума. Пидорассия распадётся и нормальные люди из неё могут спастись только в Ингрии. Ингрия может войти в Интермариум, имея общую границу. Выход на южные и северные моря позволит доминировать во всех смыслах. Сейчас пидорассия пытается перессорить все страны Интермариума с помощью фальшивых националистов и дешёвых провокаций. Но скоро деньги русских свиней закончатся и начнётся распад самой свинособакии. Интермариум позволит не дать расползтись ужасам будущей гражданской войны на россии по Европе. Подыхающая пахомия будет изолирована. Также будет изолирована западная европа с миллионами диких необразованных беженцев, наплыв которых был так же спровоцирован пидорассией из-за спонсирования русскими свиньями нефтяной войны на ближнем востоке. Интермариум это вопрос выживания и спасения будущего для нормальных европейцев. Все, кто не хочет такого союза - враги Европы. Русские свиньи визжат от одного упоминания Интермариума. Интермариум неизбежен как и распад свинособачьей тюрьмы народов. Столицей Интермариума будет город Львов, как наиболее равноудалённый от всех морей и важных портов. Все торгово-сырьевые пути с востока на запад будут идти через интермариум, что позволит жить безбедно за счёт транзита, как минимум. Если вы европеец - вы за Интермариум. Это ваше спасение и будущее ваших следующих поколений. Интермариум это смерть русского ущербного мира. Интермариум без толерастии и религиозного мракобесия, без гомосеков и без русских свиней. Распространяй идею Интермариума, ибо идея приводит к действию. Наше дело Правое. Победа будет за нами. Распад россии неизбежен.

No.

pain, pigdoggie?

sage

shit thread moishe

jewrussian swine, u mad?

Yeah? Why is that? You don't say. First sign that Shlomo is behind this thread.

Yeah, just garbage. Some faggot forgot to take his meds today.

I give it about three minutes before RIDF completely destroys this thread. God bless, Ukranon.

Jesus, lots of D&C threads today.

Something's cooking.

IMF stopped another loan to Ukraine so you are desperate huh? It's Ukraine who will fall inevitably collapse, you deserve it for being useful idiots to the kikes who wanted to use you again Russia, but now that Rockefeller died and other kikes will die soon you will go down with them. The Day of Svarog is unstoppable.

cause pidorussia is muslim jewish sandniggered scum

youtube.com/watch?v=a13ouEL1eyQ

rockfeller is master of jewrussia, kissinger is master of shalomov (pootin)

youtube.com/watch?v=rKViftXI4n0

RIDF=JIDF

Smells like bagles.

youtube.com/watch?v=r0lF4TH6Mdw

Reported for shilling.
You better not do this for free sharecuck.

I'm seeing this sick bitch litters its shit here too? Well, i'll just give it some sage. Not because i support russia, or anything. Its just that OP must take pills, and he always forgets.

You can't be more obvious

russians are not whites, swinedoggie

Notice how the shill tries harder and harder to bait an argoument
Here a (you) i hope your earned your shekel with my reply

Did you even read the rest of his post or are likes just getting butthurt that Russia is the muh glorious commie white superstate you wanted?

youtube.com/watch?v=N7tpAgFsqvI

pidorussia is muslim on 90 percent

Here a shekel to you too.

Come out shills free shekels and (you)s

stormfront.org/forum/t926284/

Ah speaking of shilling

Do you think your supervisors check what your write online? Because we could make dedicated shilling threads where you can gain your shekels and (you)s while also fucking the system in the ass by not hurting sites that try to help the community.

It's a win-win situation, think about it mr. shill.

You had best hope that Russia doesn't collapse. As bad as they are, having China come into possession of Eastern Russia is far, far worse. Russia is the buffer seperating us from the red, expansionist, anti-white, Chinese state.

russia is jewish anti-white muslim garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=nAsRKIWth4U

I think by this point this thread is obviously a shill thread to most users of Holla Forums.

Here come shills, free shekels, free (you)s.

This is now an ==Official Dedicated Shilling Thread==

Reported for being a retarded kike. I swear you insufferable fags are so easy to figure out.

(you)

Here take shill, drain that money from your masters.

Dedicated shilling thread

youtube.com/watch?v=0X_7zy2olok

(you)

Oy

youtube.com/watch?v=p-3qrOFsO0w

The faggots making these threads are pro EU SPD schultz shills.

(you)

Vey

Obviously, this is an official dedicated shills thread, all shills come here and give each other (you)s to gain that shekel.

Why go through the trouble of expelling them when bullets are so cheap?

I miss the 90s, I weighed a lot less back then.

Nah, these (((yous))) are fine goy, I have enough of them to make matzo :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=i-pc2DwwDk4

(you)

(checked)
(you)

youtube.com/watch?v=WdnObYC1Aao

(you)

You're pathetic.

Im not sure how I feel about the ukraine but I love the baltics and Belrus and Russia is a cancer threatening to kill both so I do home some new power structure emerges in the east to rek moscow

(you)?

This Post brought to you by Soros and Co.

Oh no the proxy hohol from /kc/ found Holla Forums now.

They entered an economic recession in 2014 and have so many internal problems they make africa look stable.

youtube.com/watch?v=tWne7q3Hk2Q

It's another country of proud whites fighting against kikes. Why do you thinks there is so much shilling against them? Remember these shills are the same people spouting "slavs r not white!!"

saggot dick faggot

shill spoted

youtube.com/watch?v=c_SxsVAR0ZM

Putin just told Israel to fuck off..
In case you're wondering why this thread is here.

sage

That image makes no sense whatsoever. It doesnt include kiev in the origional ukranian territory…. thats not possible?

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxFHVmQ0qY

Some of the best news I've heard in a long time. Glass the steppeniggers.

This thread isn't about Putin
Also where the fuck is Kiev? That map is wrong.

DAILY REMINDER

Oy vey

Ukraine government is jewish and PRO-RUSSIAN, they were elected cause jewrussians started war in 2014, and they promise FAST PEACE

This tbh.

A pretty good explanation of the situation actually.

yep

Reported for being the shittiest propaganda thread ever.

They are paid to push the russia boogieman

THIS THREAD IS FOR RETARDS

…and (((KIKES)))

youtube.com/watch?v=I6wj8vVn2RA

post liberators

all russians itt must say "FEFNYA KLUTO!"

Make Novgorod great again.

What exactly am I watching?

jewrussian in syria