With the way things are going, we should be legitimately ready for right wing death squads...

With the way things are going, we should be legitimately ready for right wing death squads. We should also be ready to siege California. Once they leave the US, their property rights are legally forfeit. Their property will belong to whoever has the power to take and protect it. With that in mind, what are the best weapons for killing Californians?
I can't have guns in my home. My father is a felon. He got it around fifty years ago and has been an outstanding citizen since then. Big, buff man who works as a forester. We're thinking of using bows instead. How well would this work for purging Californians/Pinkos? If we had access to firearms, what are the best choices for raiding homes and businesses?

>>>/polblog/
>>>/4chan/

Hi, shlomo. Mad that the goyim are preparing to rise up?

Typical tricks, Shlomo.

Blow your brains out, jewlover.

Your shitty blog post does not deserve a thread here. Take your jewish eceleb and go back to shilling halfchan. You've yet to explain how I'm the jew though.

Typical tricks, Shlomo.

hello fbi

holy fucking shit try harder

Ride your buff manly father like a mount, and rain arrows down upon. We'll be right behind you.

Gas youself Chaim.

1. I'm already ready and waiting for the general call to arms.

2. Doing it just because California secedes is not the reason. That will damn all future legitimate secession movements. Do it just to purge pedos and traitors. Don't use secession as an excuse. Do it because of pizzagate, saudi/Israeli spy and blackmail, and corruption, and attempts to attack Trump.

Kill yourself

lol bump

fuck off FBI

There's always the option of storing them off site, dude. Where there's a will there's a way. If the rule of law is about to crumble you really shouldn't be looking at this like a law abiding citizen. Run over to /k/, and ask for their preferences as to outfitting for urban combat. Make your choices wisely. And do not share your plans with anyone, user.

A few tips that work for all sorts of disasters.

The rest is up to you. And as they used to say when I was a kid, you're only limited by the creative abilities of your imagination. So go wild, kid. Now, get off my lawn.

JEWS and FBI synonymous in one breath
I don't know who should hang first niggers or jews, maybe beth, definitely both

Why do you wish to waste so much manpower?

They're not on your side, and you don't have the resources to help them. Let them die, so that your people may live.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

Anything short of complete annihilation and the cancer will just return at a later date, fucking things up for your grandkids.

Is there any reason why that "to" is in there?

Seems grammatically incorrect.

Really? His actions were far more jewish than white anyway, plus the name is reminiscent of Kafka who was jewish. Also realize that in a fully white world (like Europe not too long ago), most of the "villains" would have actually been other white men. A better question to ask is, "Why are the villains never portrayed as jewish, black, etc."

Or just ask here. /k/ is slow so a lot of us might be on Holla Forums. Though I personally discorage peeps with records getting a gun, seems it doesn't stop the jews from letting their favorite golem for white genocide in the ghettos. That said for law abiding nofunz like OP when he comes of ageā€¦.

Urban combat requires the use of at least a handgun first. Preferably a 9mm and glock styled or glock. Maybe even a common small concealed carry type like the Smith and Wesson m&p shield. That should be your first purchase.

From there you can move on to shotgun or you can get a rifle that allows you much longer ranges. City fighting however is something you want to avoid. Not because it's hard, but because it's complicated, tactical knowledge that's a higher level than "how do I prep" and requires numbers and a whole lot more than you all require.

Speaking of which, for OP, what he wants requires more than guns. To humor him for a moment, imagine that in 2 months time from now rule of law is going out the window: He needs numbers. Going alone doing shit like raiding is hard even if your solid snek if there is someone armed on premises. Avoid confrontation initially. Instead make sure you have food, ammo, and potable water stored if you have no family outside the city to bug bug out to. The chaos can be taken advantage of if you know who and where to hit like ultra liberals who hate guns live. They aren't likely to have good food stores and potable water. All they are good for is raping and elimination. They may have tools, batteries, gas and other useful things if you have a place to take it. Water and food require running water and light. So go for canned foods and eat anything else found immediately.

But anyway regarding guns when buying for shtf remember avoid buying uncommon rounds. You are still fine with shit like .20 gauge because of hunters. But if in a city that needs to be purged, stick with guns that carry what cops will run and gun with like 12 gauge, 5.56 & 7.62.

For clothing in a city, I'd go with grey man clothes. Maybe cargo looking pants and coat, and work boots. Get a cap and glasses, hood is fine if you know how to look like an average person instead of suspect.

And again have a crew. You need to know your trusted people now, not when shtf.

BTW posted on mobile, ignore typos.

ok fbi

Oh and spring for a nylon belt. Or a gun belt that is made to bear load and not just keep your cute mushroom shape. And cardio faggot. Being fat is another obstacle.

Only a few times. He's an antihero in his own games.

fuck off CIA tranny

top kek

so we can understand them and become them. the synagogue never intend their own destruction, they simply cannot but create their own destruction. that is the curse for putting christ to the cross.

It's some kind of gaslighting shit, the get had a "the" instead of the "to"

it's from an old video game, back when Engrish was much more commonplace