It begins

it begins

archive.is/2HjaI

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-05-27-tencent-acquiring-5-percent-equity-in-paradox
please
archive.is/AclUR
twitter.com/thewesterfront/status/706942023199289345
bls.gov/opub/ted/2013/ted_20130528.htm
archive.is/CwcVW
steamcommunity.com/id/MrToadsWildRide/myworkshopfiles/?appid=281990
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what ami suppose to see here?

So what does this mean for Bannerlord?

They aren't the first company to do this.

Oh boy… Can't anyone track that stuff anyways?

You dont get it do you?

Explain to an idiot like me.

Don't think it is being published by paradix

So now we can't know how many people are buying and playing Paradox games?

I thought we didn't care about that kinda thing.

Paradox was bought by the chinks.

No shit

What did Paradox fuck up recently that they'd want to keep their shit secret?

Stellaris?

They removed a bunch of Holla Forums fags from their modding community, causing a massive hissy fit amongst neo-nazis.

Get fucked commie shit stain

Paradox has been looking into joining Tencent, one of the most largest companies in China. Tencent could probably be fussy with privacy issues and stats coming out.

Humph, makes sense enough, but still dickish.

Gee. that doesn't sound like it should be legal. Should have called their bluff, pussy.

Didn't they ban a mod or some shit where it was an all white community for one of their faggy space games?

I don't know much about Paracucks

good

But that has nothing to do with steam stats

The human faction in their space game, having been developed by a Swedish company, was wonderfully and progressively diverse.
A mod was made to make everyone white, and the description of the mod included the phrase "no multiculturalism here". It was removed and the creator banned.

What a bunch of fucking cucks. Someone should make an all black one. Paracuck won't dare ban it and will look like hypocrite faggots.

That's the kind of shit that wakes people up.

to what? not buying shit vidya?

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-05-27-tencent-acquiring-5-percent-equity-in-paradox

please use archive.is/view/news/271266/Paradox_lays_out_its_plan_to_go_public_on_the_Swedish_market.php

You're just sad someone found a way around your multiculturalism propaganda,Schlomo.

There is an all black mod.
There is another all white mod.
There is a mod an all [insert race here].

They're all uploaded by the same person and none of them have been removed. The mod that everyone is spazzing out about was removed only due to the description used about "no multiculturalism here" which is a dumb fucking reason to remove something but it's the only 1 race mod they've banned/deleted.

And the only reason why i know this is because I took the time to look it up instead of just raging out like a dumb autistic faggot. I didn't buy nor have I played stellaris and I have no interest in doing so.

TaleWorlds and Paradox parted ways long ago

Can companies even do anything? Isn't the information gathered publicly available?

Wow, and they fucking wonder why it got removed. Stormfags really don't know how to be subtle.

now redirect that standard on leftists.
oh look, none of it sticks. golly gee i guess censorship isn't a two way street.

Actually it was not removed for that reason. While Paradox openly slandered the mod creator and are in hot water in a rush to delete all evidence they lied repeatedly. Their final story was because of his comments section. They claim it wasn't moderated and that's why the mod was removed, but they never contacted him and that's not what they claimed originally.

Truthfully they removed it because they're anti white. Some admin over at Paradox pulled the mod, slandered the creator, made up some neo nazi rumors, and then they all had a good laugh at how they beat him.

Until he opened his mouth, showed through archived versions of his entry that nothing they said was true, that they never contacted him, and the community being gamers and anti censorship rallied around him.

The Admin that pulled the mod and slandered him turned out to work for Paradox themselves and they went into full damage control mode and removed everything. It was all archived, screenshoted, and recorded for the record and then they came up with the only excuse they could. It was the comments, but that still didn't save them from the anti censorship crowd.

Now most of their die hard fans have quit being fans and won't be purchasing future games. There was already concerns about quality of the next Hearts of Iron game being too casualized and this censorship bs was just the straw that broke the camels back for the fans. Paradox wants to hide how badly their next game is going to fail. They've pissed off their fans, the modders, and ruined their reputation amongst a good portion of the gaming community. They're going to die, and their hope is probably they get bought out before they do.

Which I hope they do too so they can be gutted and the niche products they make be published by none cucks.

I'm not even sure of how they'll get even more cancerous now.

Why are you being so thin-skinned?

What does Paradox have to hide?

It is pretty disappointing how bad some of us are at hiding their power levels. You don't literally say "fuck the jews, no niggers allowed." Just make a mod of exclusively Europeans and include some vague shit in the description about the mod giving a twist or alternate interpretation or whatever. Don't include an overt political agenda, in an avenue where you're obviously going to be banned and removed, or you will just be banned or removed. Not even "muh PR", there's just no point if no one gets to see it at all, and you can even definitely do some pretty overt shit if you just use a small amount of subtext and subtlety that cannot be directly censored without major backlash because it's not clear enough for there to be any real evidence of muh racism or sexism.

Proof?

You shouldn't have to be subtle with your opinions. If I think multiculturalism is bullshit, I should be able to print it on all my shit without it getting removed by the fucking gestapo.

Saying "multiculti is cancer" is not the same as saying "burn jews and faggots in the same oven". Both statements are true and wholesome, but the second is also too edgy for normalfags.

They probably can't do anything. This SteamSpy guy is just worried about hurting their feelings, which defeats the whole purpose of his database if anyone can just request the information to be removed.

They probably slipped him some dosh to remove it.

Anyone who was still a fan after Rajas of India and EU4 in general is an enormous idiot, but I'm glad this pushed even more people away.

I don't think so. Like I said before, this isn't the first time he has removed games on request. I noticed months ago that a few of the Sakura games were gone, and I think the company that makes them is indie as fuck.

Isn't Tencent that shit company that produces blatant copies of successful stuff?

And owns Riot Games, the creator of League of Legends.

It's just business goy. :^)

Anyone who supports piracy should support Tencent too, because they give 0 fucks about intellectual property

You slipped, faggot.

You're never gonna make your fifteen cents, now.

You could really use a grammar handbook

There is nothing wrong with burning jews and faggots.

Also

WEW LAD

not wanting to be efficient?
the fuck is wrong with you?

There is nothing wrong with burning you.

That's why Castle Law exists globalist cuck.

This is actually good. It's a massive red flag for people who don't already hate Paradox.

Implying half the 4x fags here didn't buy Stellaris.

Stay triggered Moshe.

Holla Forums is leaking pretty damn hard tonight, it seems.

Holla Forums is leaking here all the fucking time. It got worse after moot cucked them back on 4chan.

Poor Holla Forums. Will no one give them a home away from those nasty jooz?

Strawman harder you fucking nigger, I'm not defending jack shit.

don' t you fucking make fun of calling others weenie faggot

Why is multiculturalism good? :^)

why are people butthurt because of Holla Forums nowadays though? Is JIDF not a meme or is this a really atistic nigger that is tussy flustered?

Welcome to 8/v/ for the last couple years.

dieVERSITY IS STRENGTH, GO- GUY!

But when people ban an european mod for a game made in sweden, which just so happens to be in europe, then it can only be Holla Forums when people complain about the ban.

Who uses the strawman here, faggot ?

When a large percentage of your board population is Holla Forums crossposters then you either learn to deal with it or leave.

like you can see with obvious newfags such as who just pretend it has always been the case but this shit's recent as hell. what is going on Holla Forums?

Rice war

Why is Holla Forums so fucking transparent like this?
This is the oldest D&C tactic in the book.

Gee user, what a profound question.

You. I'm not saying that only Holla Forums is upset about the ban, what I'm saying is that they're annoying cunts who strawman incessantly and shove their pet issues into everything…. Just like SJWs.

Nigger, this is an imageboard not a fucking warzone. The fact that you think of it in these terms shows that you're trying to push an agenda here.

The word is bullshit. True multiculturalism cannot exist as one culture. However, you can have multiple subcultures that share some similar traits, and can exist within one main culture. I think the point of promoting multiculturalism is personal freedoms as opposed to communist, homogenous totalitarian fascist states, such as North Korea, Soviet Union, islamist nations and nazi Germany. The issue is just that people nowadays take too much confidence in their own ideological biases and refuse to see inconvenient possibilities, such as the mass-importation of immigrants creating alternate, not sub- cultures within the borders of a nation.

Congratulations, you live in a reality just as skewed as the one inhabited by those you disagree with.
We're desperately overdue for a plague.

This thread just proves how much 8/v/ has gone full cuckchan/reddit teir. Why I still browse here I don't know.

Fuck all of you anti/pol/ newfags

They're just like us, apparently. Who knew.

Fuck off shill.

That is exactly what you said you cretin.

back to wherever the fuck you came from

Nah, they've been getting worse this year, mirroring the SJWs.

Careful user. Some retard will post that ebin strawman image of the hipster wearing a normal mask.

This is the best post in the thread.

6 gorrilion clearly wasn't enough

Fuck off shill.
reported

What do you mean by this?

Ok then lad, you're welcome to believe whatever you'd like.

I have made three posts in this thread prior to this one. Please point out where I said this.

No. :^)

Is it a meme if it's 100% true?

Reported again.

eat shit, anyone who has been here since the start knows Holla Forums has been a great ally.

I might be done with this board, filled with degenerates and left leaning faggots

Deported.

Good job, you just fell for the d&c shillery.

We can't exactly ban or shadowban you like they do on reddit , 4cuck, neofag, rock paper shitgun, gamasutra, any facebook related website, twatter, steam forums and etc.
You have no idea what that is.

Asshurt paradox fans detected.

This place has been increasingly garbage, and lately I've seen some unneeded hostility towards Holla Forums. You have a point but when this place is just reddit with no moderation/autistic jewish board owner who just wants Holla Forums to be Holla Forums 3.0. Its tiring

You're doing it again.

They own Epic Games which means they get a lot of cuts from people using the Unreal Engine for their games

Every fucking time.

Section 7. Penal Sanctions

(a) The following acts will be regarded as criminal offences

punishable as aggravated crimes:

(i) Hate crimes as defined in Section 1(c).

(ii) Incitement to violence against a group as defined in

Section 1(a).

(iii) Group libel as defined in Section 1(b).

(iv) Overt approval of a totalitarian ideology, xenophobia

or anti-Semitism.

(v) Public approval or denial of the Holocaust.

(vi) Public approval or denial of any other act of genocide

the existence of which has been determined by an

international criminal court or tribunal.

(b)Juveniles convicted of committing crimes listed in paragraph (a)

will be required to undergo a rehabilitation programme

designed to instill in them a culture of tolerance.

(c) Crimes listed in paragraph (a) will not be considered political offences for purposes of extradition.
(d)
(e) Victims of crimes listed in paragraph (a) will have a legal standing to bring a case against the perpetrators, as well as a right to redress.
(f) Free legal aid will be offered to victims of crimes listed in paragraph (a), irrespective of qualification in terms of impecuniosity

I doubt steam spy is the only person/group that have this ability to spy on Steam games.

Other groups who don't care about devs' hurt feelings should take up the mantle.

Section 1. Definitions For the purposes of this Statute:

(a) "Group" means: a number of people joined by racial or cultural roots, ethnic origin or descent, religious affiliation or linguistic links, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other characteristics of a similar nature.

(b) "Group libel" means: defamatory comments made in public and aimed against a group as defined in paragraph (a) – or members thereof – with a view to inciting to violence, slandering the group, holding it to ridicule or subjecting it to false charges.

Explanatory Notes:  (i) This definition covers "blood libels" and anti-Semitic slurs, as well as allegations that, e.g., "gypsies are thieves" or "Moslems are terrorists". (ii) It must be understood that the "group libel" may appear to be aimed at members of the group in a different time (another historical era) or place (beyond the borders of the State).

(c) "Hate crimes" means: any criminal act however defined, whether committed against persons or property, where the victims or targets are selected because of their real or perceived connection with - or support or membership of - a group as defined in paragraph (a).

(d) "Tolerance" means: respect for and acceptance of the expression, preservation and development of the distinct identity of a group as defined in paragraph (a). This definition is without prejudice to the principle of coexistence of diverse groups within a single society.

Section 2. Purpose
The purpose of this Statute is to:
(a) Promote tolerance within society without weakening the common bonds tying together a single society.
(b)Foster tolerance between different societies.
(c) Eliminate hate crimes as defined in Section 1(c).
(d)Condemn all manifestations of intolerance based on bias, bigotry and prejudice.
(e) Take concrete action to combat intolerance, in particular with a view to eliminating racism, colour bias, ethnic discrimination, religious intolerance, totalitarian ideologies, xenophobia, anti-Semitism, anti-feminism and homophobia.

Heh, yeah, it's all just a joke.
Until.

Game sales are a tightly guarded secret, I'm guessing other publishers will see this and pile on. He shouldn't have cucked for them.

Yes we get it you don't like Holla Forums because they trigger you, whatever. Just stop making it so blatant in every post

What about that Canadian kid who got tried for disagreeing with feminists?

Not everyone here is white. If you want to know who's desperately shoehorning Holla Forums hate into every post they make on Holla Forums then you found them.

Nobody power is stupid enough to push that kind of shit through and not expect it to cause a revolt. If they push that through, it will be to intentionally cause an uprising and allow them to do whatever fuck is on their agenda. The same reason why they allow these immigrants come here unchecked. It is simply to destabilize the West.

SJWs are the useful idiot's for today's authoritarian rulers. If you look at West as a whole you can see that there is an obvious push towards having a strong, centralized government.

Fucking consolefags, man.

looks like shitposting to me, fag

go back to reddit

I meant in the screencap you fug

The funny thing is multiculturalism ultimately destroys diversity by creating one big homogenous mongrel society that's going distill into the few most successful cultures so you can start again with destroying these.

also
You should read up on their history.

Reported for ban evading.
:3

I wouldn't be so sure, bucko.
This is a government afterall.
They're quite incompetent, especially at predicting the future or so it seems

Luckily, stupidity is one of the barriers between them and us

stop the memes

D&C ain't a good strat

let Holla Forums go to .pl, and we can stay in the pig farm

You d&c shills are pathetic.

fuck off retard, Holla Forums isn't the ones ruining the board it's retards like you that get triggered by them

To hopefully clear any misunderstandings up: It's not about Holla Forums, it might as well be Holla Forums or /k/ we would enforce the rules the same way. The topic of the board has to be defined by some standard.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are brothers in arms, i know that that enrages "people" like you greatly, but that is how it is and how it always will be.
Either deal with it or take a hike, kike.

What the fuck is going on in this thread? I'm tired of political bullshit in games, either left or right. Can't everyone fuck off and just make decent games. The reason Paradox and the likes make such shit games is due to that. And then you wonder why Chinks buy them out.

Yes, but there has been a few fags that actually try to derail threads with alt-right ciclejerking. I suspect that it's D&C by using VPNs and Dynamic IPs to play both sides of the ciclejerk. Best way to deal with it is to report it as Holla Forums derail or Rule 8.

It's all cool m8, we'll chat after I have breakfast

Holla Forums is not and has never been part of the altistic right. ban those fuckers with the force of a thousand suns and no Holla Forumsack would bat an eye.
it's absolutely d&c bullshit.

Are you gonna rope me into your conspiracies? oh god

user..?

I was just banned for making fun of you.

I didn't know that defending the usage of paragraphs and proper punctuation was bannable offense here. Might explain why everyone is writing in ebonics. smh fam

I have no idea what you are talking about :^)

Is this sarcasm? Are we disagreeing? Soviet Union was as homogenous as it gets. It assimilated local and not-so-local cultures and redefined the norms, just like we both said.

just kill yourself already

I'm aware, Holla Forums has always been about the search for truth. Alt right is just stormfags trying to use memes to shit up Holla Forums.

I live in an ex Soviet Union country. What's happening in the west happened here. The so called multi culturalism you see there is bullshit. In reality, it's 1 opinion, 1 concept. "We have nothing to lose but our chains". There are the oppressed and there are the oppressors. The ones who will fight to death about their ideology despite knowing its false. The USSR was a mistake, Carl Marxx is a fucking moron and the fact that people think there's an "alternate communism" is pathetic. You wanted communism? You wanted the USSR? Are you enjoying it you fucking retards?

shit I don't even think it's the stormfags, altistic right seems like another animal entirely.
they tried to shill all kinds of stupid shit on Holla Forums with the excuse it will attract normalfags to the cause or some garbage.
banning vpns will get nothing done tbh.

Do you actually believe the shit you type or are you just desperate to cause drama?

Epic post.

It cleaned up /n/ for a while.

Why are chinks so interested in vidya lately? A chingchong coal mining company bought Jagex a few months ago amd now this.

Money.
LOL is making billions of dollars selling skins to ten year olds despite being a shit game, why wouldn't they be interested in vidya?

tencent making a fucking killing has inspired other companies to promote cancer.

It was a very good board with a lot of high quality discussions until the global vol in charge of it just said fuck it to all the Holla Forums spam and let the entire board go to shit, quite literally.

alright, so this thread pretty much hit the shitter. Can we discuss the issue elsewhere?

Can't wait.

same can be said of Holla Forums

good trips. >>>/sudo/ time?
don't even care to continue really.

Neither do I. Just report stone shill when you see him.

What is a stone shill?

yeah explain this im unaware of this "stone shill"

they'll just whitewashthem

And I was there thinking they are shutting it down because of Tencent stupid rules.
Of course when you do Blizzard 2.0 because you fucked up.

This is probably also why they're fucking everything up right now, can't have anything that might fuck the share price before payday.

Holla Forums shitposters out in full force

Talewords knew Paradox kikery and got the fuck out.

Butterlord is safe

Maybe how many people refunded Shitlaris back, after they realized that it's not even a half finished game?

War between the Chinks and the Kikes over who gets to Jew the world.

The Plague of Frogs is in the process of being unleashed and the ideas and thoughts contained in the memes are definitely making headway among people.

Man, is Paradox trying to be the next EA? They're basically worse than Ubisoft at this point

you know the guy that claims "Holla Forums has gone down the shitty and needs to revolt"

he also uses this image of alexander the great

All you cucks need to kill yourselves. We are the future of Holla Forums. Breitbart and Trump will lead us to victory over the leftists, and you're either with us or against us.

MEME MAGIC WILL REIGN

HEIL TRUMP

:^)

Oh, it's THAT guy.
He also tried to get other boards to raid us which would somehow "fix" Holla Forums according to him.
What a sad person.

China openly cracking down on LGBT and feminism for a reason

Cant wait to see what happens when the chinks clash with the cucks, the steam spy guy is a pathetic loser for immediately bending over too.

censorship is enforced onto everyone
the mod is not

get into an oven

archive.is/AclUR

Are you retarded or part of the enemy's forces?

Oh God. I was just getting back into OSRS.

But Holla Forums has gone to shit.

That's hilarious.

And nothing of value was lost

Fuck, they're not even Jewish.

They're jewing out the Jew.

They removed themselves for business reasons. The rumor going around is they are about to do their IPO. They likely don't want investors looking at steam spy numbers as they may contradict their internal numbers.

Source for the IPO:
twitter.com/thewesterfront/status/706942023199289345

Zika seems like it could be pretty devastating.

I wholesomely agree, friend! Upvoted! Now then, friendo, please kindly take my hand and we'll go back to ple– reddit together!

What's his real face?

Kill yourself you commie scum.

allisrightintheworld.jpg

Who's the communist here again, stupid natsoc filth?

And no, they should not. It's not like they paid for that content.
It's literally just something on the internet.
Are you a fucking lolbertarian?

It actually allowed you to have single race human factions and wasn't just limited to having all white whites. You could make it only niggers and only spics too so that "No multiculturalism here" line is an accurate description.

Why so much butthurt over the mod? Shitllaris is garbagw compared to Distant Worlds or MoO2, anyway.

I was hyped for stellaris but its real time with pause fuck that shit

Globalists don't want the thought in your head that ethnocentrism is a choice.

Cant they just decline their request cause they are just reporting statistics, statistics cant be biased and cant be considered slander or any of that legal bullshit?

unless you're black or jewish that is. When they say Syrian refugees do they mean the Syria of thousands of years ago encompassing almost the entire middle east?

The steam spy guy is a spineless fucktard though

For fucks sake Steam Spy, what's the point of his service if he's willing to remove sales figures?

That's it? He just had a big tiger head?? Stupid comic getting me worried up for nothing…

Dude. Holla Forums or not, mods come and go. Whether they like them or not is always to be expect but that still doesnt give them the right to take them down and cry about it.

Take a hike, kike.

Natsocs are closet commies with a twist of edge. Think of it in this way: land-owner has a beautiful park. He puts it open for the community to visit and have fun in. Suddenly a group of KKK decide to come in and burn a cross or some shit. Why shouldn't the park owner have the right to drive out the problematic group?

And I would define myself as a rationalistic anti-adflictionist nowadays.

They're Chinese, that's an oxymoron.

You just went full retard

That's what happens when you make up a word like "anti-adflictionist".

No, user, you did.

You did.

You had one job.

op here, holy shit

At this point no one should be suprised when this happens.

Burn Sweden. Rape their women. They'd actually enjoy it and ask you for more, those fucking degenerates.

shit happens, you live and learn.

just gotta hang on the edge of tomorrow

OI VEY DOSE NEO-NAZI GOYIM ARE AT IT AGAIN! OY GEVALT, ITS LIKE ANUDDAH HOLOCAUST!

Thanks for the clear-up.

what the fuck

And right, true freedom of speech, non-conformity, keeping and nationalism values seems to hit a nerve. All they want is to make you lose the power of choice and identity, while making everything a huge generic and easily controllable mess.

Its all according to plan, user.
How do you think that a small elite will get tons of cheap workers in a first world country ?

US could be a example of something like this

We call your kind oven dodgers where I live.

Can we quit with that bullshit?

They aren't here to work. Virtually all of them are functionally illiterate, have nigger tier IQ after centuries of inbreeding, cannot and will not learn the language or integrate into society.

And even if they could all the low skill jobs will become obsolete in the next 20 years as automation gets into high gear. Consider just how many countries are already experimenting with a basic income to avoid civil unrest when millions of their citizens suddenly find themselves unemployable because a machine is now doing their job.

And this is all ignoring the massive gender imbalance the influx of millions of military aged men into Europe.

No, cheap labor is not the reason they're being allowed into the West.

Dunno about Yurop, but that's statistically untrue in the Americas. The immigrants who arrive in the US from central and south America are more employed and draw less welfare than native-born citizens.

The moar u kno

Also, pic related. Kill yourself you filthy nigger byblow.

have you been paying attention to politics at all?

right

Please don't overreact.

1. I'm suggesting an analogous situation exists in the Americas. We also have authoritarian demagogues trying to use immigration as an excuse.

2. Your chart doesn't really refute my point. Here's the data I'm drawing from:
bls.gov/opub/ted/2013/ted_20130528.htm
These are nationwide figures for the US.

See data in (2) above.

Oh, you mean democrats flooding the US with savage wetbacks so they have a loyal voting base? La Raza trying to "conquer" lost territory by outbreeding native whites?

And no, niggers aren't a native population, they are a form of tenacious vermin.

Point two proves what was trying to say. Native whites are purposely sabotaged out of jobs so they can be handed over to spics.

That doesn't really follow. We'll put aside the fact that these "savage wetbacks" are more productive citizens than most white native citizens, for now. They're not able to vote, especially not if they're undocumented. Further, once their children grow up in this country, they aren't beholden to vote for the Democratic candidates.

>And no, niggers aren't a native population, they are a form of tenacious vermin.
Well, their native-born population is employed at about the same rate as native whites, and foreign-born blacks are very much more employed.

I believe you're suffering a confirmation bias. Immigrants are, necessarily, self-selected to be motivated and agile. A lazy Mexican won't bother crossing 100 miles of barren desert to reach the US - that's a lot of effort.

I believe you have been misled by those who seek power over you. Do not turn on your fellow man.

This thread has become retarded so I'm not reading shit

Donald Trump is not against immigrants anyhow, he's against illegal immigrants, its not fair to people who want to work to gain citizenship, the fact of the matter is illegal immigrants end up being lowest-common-denominator trash to society and the economy

If you think its okay for states like California to disregard border laws, to disregard national security, to let people in who don't give a shit and take American values for complete granted then you are a major problem. You don't think immigrants are dead weights? Go to South Central LA, you will change your attitude

I am partially Irish, my famiy immigrated from Ireland to New York city at the turn of the 20th century, they had to get legal citizenship like everyone fucking else except for the losers who chose not too

Bottom line, a Mexican who illegally immigrates to America is still a Mexican, he does not deserve the same rights as American citizens, "Mexican" isn't a race, its a nationality, if you are a Mexican citizen but not an American citizen, you are a Mexican visiting America and you have to go back

This thread isn't about him.

No, because the data shows them to be more productive than native citizens. Sorry.

I assumed it was because all I saw was a democrat retard spewing strawmen about immigrants and being a leftist retard

doubt

native "born"
the percentages make sense at that point

also people who legally come into america actually are educated and/or had jobs
the fact that the numbers are as low as they are for legals makes me worry

They couldn't handle the banter and sperged out.

Don't derail the thread into a Holla Forums thread you niggers, stop taking the bait.

They aren't native though, just earlier than colonial europe.

Whatever you say, (((((((Mark)))))))

((ȱ))

:^)

Very informative

Reminder that the mod was removed from Paradox equivalent to the Steamworshop.
They have a service they give out for free to every modder allowing them to frely distribute mods to the community.

However, there's no law or rule that forces them to allow a mod in their distribution platform and they are free to remove whatever content they want from there as it's their platform.

What's hilarious here is that the outrage comes mostly from a few people that claim to be against multiculturalism and the usual crowd for that has no problem exalting the concept of private property when it comes to denying it to someone else, like the migrants coming to europe.
They are correct, of course, but the same thing goes both ways and when Paradox chooses the remove content from something that they do own, it's only natural that this same crowd should actually defend them, not opose their decision.

The mod is still available in other platforms and the modder wasn't even banned.
This is the same bullshit Gex and the "Open the Gates" video had going for it.

there's 40 shitty mods adding fucking communism to the fucking races, don't fucking talk.

there are three mods adding communism to the available races, you don't have much room to talk.

I think they actually told steam to remove it from steam.

3*, flubbed the numpad.

3*, flubbed the numpad.>What's hilarious here is that the outrage comes mostly from a few people that claim to be against multiculturalism and the usual crowd for that has no problem exalting the concept of private property when it comes to denying it to someone else, like the migrants coming to europe.
do you work in a theater? cause that's alot of projection.
also.
hahaha, no.

You can quote multiple people before you hit Reply, nigger.

Also, I'd like you to show me in their ToS or the constitution of their country or anywhere else at all where it says that they absolutely have to host whatever mod the community makes.
Note that I'm not even saying it's a good idea to remove mods willy nilly. It gives them bad rep usually and they have to deal with that. But do they have the right to do it? Oh yes.

Anyone having problems understanding this simply doesn't understand personnal property, doesn't understand you own the game you bought, not the platform where the mods are distributed and the mods are still being distributed in platforms that either don't care about this or are owned by the mod author.

Also, like it or not, communism is a political ideology. It makes sense to include it as an alternative, even if it's a failed one. If they made a joke mod where communism gave you +1% production but reduced population as time went on and made slavery acceptable, you'd be laughing about what a great mod that was.

It's because the sale of foreign made consoles was just legalized in China. Everybody that replied to but me is a giant fucking idiot that should be banned.

Wow, that's some really original thinking right there. You must have gone to university.

Why did they do this?

Developer: WayForward, Abstraction Games Publisher: Midnight City, Majesco Entertainment
Genre: Action, Indie
Release date: Feb 6, 2014 Price: $9.99
Score rank: 43% Userscore: 76%
Owners: 162,692 ± 9,801
Players in the last 2 weeks: 4,644 ± 1,656 (2.85%)
Players total: 104,179 ± 7,844 (64.03%)

…what does the ± sign mean again?

reminds me of the tinfoil regarding the A.I. Riot games have been talking about rolling out to combat "harassment".
What if League of Legend is also a testbed for large scale automated surveillance and control of the Chinese population's online interaction?

Plus or minus.

More or less. It means they have between 96335 and 112023 players.

I'm gonna assume that its a lot more nuanced then you are describing.

It wasn't the "Paradox equivalent to the Steam workshop," it WAS the Steam workshop which is outside their jurisdiction. Stop spreading disinfo you insufferable shit.

what do you know they put it back on steam, after they removed a few racial slurs from the description.

archive.is/CwcVW

What the fuck is this piece of shit?

what a shitty washing machine

The only racial slurs was in the comments section which Paradox gave as the excuse for removing it. Expecting a mod creator to moderate the comments section of their mod indefinitely is ridiculous.

steamcommunity.com/id/MrToadsWildRide/myworkshopfiles/?appid=281990
Oh look, a mod that makes humans Caucasian only and it's creator hasn't been banned yet. I wonder why. Maybe he wasn't half the sperg the other guy was?

And for your information, the Steamworkshop is property of Steam. If they want to remove a mod from there, it's entirely up to them and you have no say in the matter.

Maybe because he made his mod after they deleted the old one and everyone got pissed about it ? Use your brain at least sometimes

Bump.

JIDF, when will you learn? While neo-nazis are a thing, the brunt of those against multiculturalism are only opposed to an extra strain on public resources and the restrictions on their right to free speech. Suggesting "we" should hide "our" power levels only fans the flames.

If you keep up with world happenings, it's not just videogames. Chinks are buying up everything all of a sudden. Companies, real estate, investments, etc. They're making a move of some sort, as a country.